PDA

View Full Version : No sex for him tonight

Katman
16th April 2013, 14:59
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tH2DooxLJxo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

'Merkins.

:facepalm:

sidecar bob
16th April 2013, 15:03
That bike was so gay it would have been a bloke on the back for sure.
He was the tool that kept revving it at the beginning too.

bosslady
16th April 2013, 15:12
Certainly no sex no, he probably broke her vag or something.

MIXONE
16th April 2013, 15:15
Hahahaha.The size of the tyre would have definately spread her legs.

Madness
16th April 2013, 15:19
Squids. Fucking Squids.

That's what those extended swingarms are for then?

Maha
16th April 2013, 15:30
Might I hasten to add that it didn't look all that funny for the female pillion.

Paul in NZ
16th April 2013, 15:39
Yeah I was lookin at those rear wheels thinking 'shit thats exposed' and nek minute....

Hmmm - mental note - must never build anything like that....

nodrog
16th April 2013, 16:45
Is that the Auckland thursday night ride?

that was fuckin hilarious!

Crasherfromwayback
16th April 2013, 17:07
Fucking mattress munchers that rev the fuck out of their bikes before going anywhere piss me off no end. How G.A.Y.

merv
16th April 2013, 17:17
That said, what is up with the design of sports bikes and naked these days where they seem to be getting shorter at the seat level (cruisers too) exposing more of the rear wheel anyway except for spindly plate holders?

Buell was like that too but now many are and I look at them and think "how is the chick going to stay on?" Whereas before we had room for a grab bar, hang a bag on the rack and still not have it hang far past the rear of the bike. The super high footpegs for the chick look pretty damn useless too putting her in a pose ready to sproing up if she falls backwards anyway.

As for those big fat tyred jobs in the video in my view they are just plain ridiculous, but then those dudes probably think my tastes are plain ridiculous too.

Scuba_Steve
16th April 2013, 17:26
Yeah I was lookin at those rear wheels thinking 'shit thats exposed' and nek minute....

Hmmm - mental note - must never build anything like that....

Be retarded to have a wheel that big over here as God built this wonderful design called "corners" which he gifted to us in plenty :D

Looks like she was lucky & the backpac took most of the damage tho

Asher
16th April 2013, 17:42
He did drop his bike for her, that should at least get head.

The Reibz
16th April 2013, 18:01
Emergency brake. Hes deserves no sex forever, all of them do.

Berries
16th April 2013, 18:45
I have heard of the wife being called the handbrake before but never seen the reason why until now.

Does VPL now mean Visible Pirelli Line?

reggie1198
16th April 2013, 18:52
They all deserve what they get, I think I was able to count only one leather jacket in the whole bunch, all wearing fucking t shirts.
That chicks arse hung over both sides of the rear tyre, a 400 section at least I reckon

Berries
16th April 2013, 18:58
They all deserve what they get, I think I was able to count only one leather jacket in the whole bunch, all wearing fucking t shirts.
That chicks arse hung over both sides of the rear tyre, a 400 section at least I reckon
Her arse or the tyre?

AllanB
16th April 2013, 19:58
I'm thinking the rear wheel locked up due to her groin being wedged under the tail. Shit that would hurt!

What- no side-stand?

Oakie
16th April 2013, 20:12
The perils of going for form over function.

EJK
16th April 2013, 20:15
Bump n grind.

bosslady
16th April 2013, 20:37
I think he misheard. They said put on a rubber. Not put her on rubber.

hardy har har

avgas
16th April 2013, 20:41
Would you want sex after that? Would be like making love to a 12" Subway sandwich

Oakie
16th April 2013, 20:50
"Not tonight dear, my vagina is tyred"

Ocean1
16th April 2013, 20:58
Skidmarks on the outside?

Laava
16th April 2013, 21:37
She looks smokin hot and she is going to need a burn out pad after that!

Smifffy
16th April 2013, 21:47
Probably no sex for me either - and I didn't even get to go for a ride; what's your point?

Stirts
17th April 2013, 08:42
Well that is one way to get a brazillian I spose. Bridgestone should get in on the action...

The Bridgestone Battlax Brazillian!!!
With their Ultraction Compound - Increases mileage and grip performance. Riders can enjoy riding with confidence.

Center Compound consists of high-grip compound which has the ideal balance for powerful holding, and wear-resistant properties.

New Tread Pattern derived from BT-003 is tuned for increased WET grip and shock absorption.

MS-BELT offers good absorption of shock and excellent stability. It also enhances slide controllability.

\m/
17th April 2013, 09:42
That said, what is up with the design of sports bikes and naked these days where they seem to be getting shorter at the seat level (cruisers too) exposing more of the rear wheel anyway except for spindly plate holders?
Styling and weight savings.

Larksea
19th April 2013, 11:36
that's gonna leave a mark.

Matariki
19th April 2013, 12:02
'No sex for him tonight', squids shouldn't have sex, ever. We don't need them breeding on their stupidity. It should be illegal for squids to exist. :facepalm:

Matariki
19th April 2013, 12:04
Well that is one way to get a brazillian I spose. Bridgestone should get in on the action...

The Bridgestone Battlax Brazillian!!!
With their Ultraction Compound - Increases mileage and grip performance. Riders can enjoy riding with confidence.

Center Compound consists of high-grip compound which has the ideal balance for powerful holding, and wear-resistant properties.

New Tread Pattern derived from BT-003 is tuned for increased WET grip and shock absorption.

MS-BELT offers good absorption of shock and excellent stability. It also enhances slide controllability.

:laugh: :2thumbsup

PrincessBandit
21st April 2013, 17:39
'Merkins.

Yeah, well she'll need one after that...(with a small "m")

Duke girl
28th April 2013, 13:53
It,s an Oman if you get on a bike dressed the way they have it is sure to turn to shit Big Time.

Virago
28th April 2013, 13:57
It,s an Oman...

It's an Arab state on the Arabian Peninsula...?

Berries
28th April 2013, 14:45
Nah, it's in a singed state just south of the map of Tassie.

Smifffy
1st May 2013, 11:09
Scuff & buff the muff, maybe now he'll have to ditch the road bike and become a dirt tracker? :buggerd: :whistle:

R-Soul
3rd May 2013, 17:16
If his bike had knobblies, would that classify as a "rough rider"?

He might never be able to get her off the bike again. She keeps "slipping" in.

scumdog
3rd May 2013, 17:20

What d'ya 'xpect from squid sprotsbike riders??:rolleyes:

scumdog
3rd May 2013, 17:22
'Merkins.

Yup, ya would never catch a Kiwi doing dumb shit like that eh......:rolleyes::whistle: