PDA

View Full Version : Nestlé CEO Peter Brabeck: “Access to water should not be a public right.”

mashman
21st April 2013, 12:32
What's more he thinks that to think otherwise is an extremist position to have. Guys like this are the reason the world is fucked. Cunts like this anger me BIG TIME! and they weild power :facepalm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTqvBhFVdvE&feature=player_embedded

imdying
21st April 2013, 12:55
Nah, he is just a symptom. Over population is the problem. Unless you eliminate a few billion people, you're wasting your time even discussing the environment etc.

awa355
21st April 2013, 13:01
I believe that one of the south American countries has had to sell their own water resources to an American co. ( American?? suprise suprise!), as part of either an IMF or world bank bail out. If I am right about the IMF, it is controlled by American financial interests.

This would be right up Dohnkeys alley. I used to be pro business once, but more and more I see international companies ( and govts) moving from development and improving lives to outright greed.

He thinks that by business controlling the basic commodities of life, they can solve all the worlds problems.

This Nestle CEO needs to go and spend a year working in a 3rd world country.

FJRider
21st April 2013, 13:01
Is it the access to water ... or the free access to water you refer to .. ??

mashman
21st April 2013, 13:08
Nah, he is just a symptom. Over population is the problem. Unless you eliminate a few billion people, you're wasting your time even discussing the environment etc.

So best not to bother trying then? Oddly enough water doesn't just disappear as it always returns somewhere.

I believe that one of the south American countries has had to sell their own water resources to an American co. ( American?? suprise suprise!), as part of either an IMF or world bank bail out. If I am right about the IMF, it is controlled by American financial interests.

This would be right up Dohnkeys alley. I used to be pro business once, but more and more I see international companies ( and govts) moving from development and improving lives to outright greed.

He thinks that by business controlling the basic commodities of life, they can solve all the worlds problems.

Bolivia I believe. Saw an interesting doco on Nat Geo (what seems like) 10 or so years ago, certainly before I came to NZ. Pretty disturbing. People risk their freedom by digging up the pipe that literally crosses under their yard to tap (no pun) into it to so that the village can get access to free water.

Is it the access to water ... or the free access to water you refer to .. ??

Both... but the CEO is talking about the foodstuff, the actual water. Isn't it illegal to collect rain water somewhere in the world?

carbonhed
21st April 2013, 13:08
What's more he thinks that to think otherwise is an extremist position to have. Guys like this are the reason the world is fucked. Cunts like this anger me BIG TIME! and they weild power :facepalm:

Seems like a perfectly sane guy to me. Gives his thoughts and his reasons for having them.

The world isn't fucked.. your world is fucked.

mashman
21st April 2013, 13:12
Seems like a perfectly sane guy to me. Gives his thoughts and his reasons for having them.

The world isn't fucked.. your world is fucked.

I didn't say he wasn't sane, but I do question his motivation. He's wrong though.

Yours is too... but you can choose to ignore it as you have done.

blue rider
21st April 2013, 13:17

Where will you start the elimination process?
No this guy is the problem, the prevailing attitude, that everything has a price, and if one really needs it one will pay anything for it. Human rights don't exist. Better get used to it.

He could of course advocate better usage of water, better water collection etc, bette irigation system and other measures, but that would probably not enhance the bottom line for the Nestle Share holders.

consider this

Official U.S. Government News References:

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/07/26/12968935-areas-in-worst-drought-categories-rise-by-50-percent-us-says?lite
http://droughtmonitor.unl.edu/new.html
http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/index.php
http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/predictions/long_range/seasonal.php?lead=1
http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/predictions/long_range/seasonal.php?lead=2
http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/predictions/long_range/poe_index.php?lead=3&var=t
http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/predictions/long_range/seasonal.php?lead=4

Now we have just had a bit of a drought here in gods own country, but worldwide water shortages are going to affect us all, mainly with increases in food production. So food will go up, waterprices will go up, wastewater cost will go up......oops we are going to have a problem houston.

What we need is more dairy farms in this country, so that when we run out of water we will drink Milk......tui!

pete376403
21st April 2013, 13:20
=. Isn't it illegal to collect rain water somewhere in the world?

Several US states, for a start: http://offgridsurvival.com/rainwaterillegal/

FJRider
21st April 2013, 13:24
Both... but the CEO is talking about the foodstuff, the actual water. Isn't it illegal to collect rain water somewhere in the world?

Access to water is not always freely available in New Zealand now. Water rights with a property are a selling feature. The amount of water available with those water rights are not always guaranteed.

The quality of the rain water is an issue in many places ... and not just in 3rd world countries.

mashman
21st April 2013, 13:24
Several US states, for a start: http://offgridsurvival.com/rainwaterillegal/

9 states eh. And those collecting rainwater are the criminals :facepalm:.

mashman
21st April 2013, 13:27
Access to water is not always freely available in New Zealand now. Water rights with a property are a selling feature. The amount of water available with those water rights are not always guaranteed.

The quality of the rain water is an issue in many places ... and not just in 3rd world countries.

Ugh. Tres disappointing.

Is that the quality of the falling rain? or the quality of the rain water after it has settled on the ground?

FJRider
21st April 2013, 13:44
Ugh. Tres disappointing.

Is that the quality of the falling rain? or the quality of the rain water after it has settled on the ground?

Google "Acid Rain" ...

I've been in plenty of places that you cant drink the tap water without treating/boiling it to prevent sickness.

Access to (enough) water for the purpose you/they need is a contentious issue now. This is highlighted in drought stricken areas ... and not just applicable in city/metropolitan areas ...

In any business ... water is already a budgeted commodity ... with supply in some areas not guaranteed.

Winston001
21st April 2013, 14:03

Yes agreed. Maybe Mashie meant another video.

We already price water. Some cities have water meters and bill you. And if they don't, they have reservoirs, vast networks of water pipes and pumping stations, all of which are paid for through local body rates.

The only people who have "free" water are those with rain collection systems or bores. Even that isn't free because tanks rust or crack, pipes get blocked, pumps burn out.

Personally I think water is a "public good" and disagree with the Nestle guy but he's correct that it isn't free and we'd be more careful if we understood that.

FJRider
21st April 2013, 14:36
The only people who have "free" water are those with rain collection systems or bores. Even that isn't free because tanks rust or crack, pipes get blocked, pumps burn out.

Personally I think water is a "public good" and disagree with the Nestle guy but he's correct that it isn't free and we'd be more careful if we understood that.

I worked in the irrigation business for nine years ... and in all cases it was a case of making better and more effective use of what they had ... that made the bigger effect on it's use.

The hue and cry when water meters were installed in Central Otago has not died down yet. Metered water is not just a big city issue.

The attitude that "we always had access to water, so we always should be able to" is not going to be accepted ... as of right.

Those with bore supply (in some areas) are now facing (or already have) restrictions on how much water they are allowed.

Edbear
21st April 2013, 14:46
A long time ago some prominent figure said that the next wars would not be over oil but over water. Can't remember who it was but I'll Google it and see if I can find out.

Katman
21st April 2013, 14:51
Boutros Boutros-Ghali.

Edbear
21st April 2013, 14:56
Boutros Boutros-Ghali.

Yup, UN Secretary General in 1985.

Scuba_Steve
21st April 2013, 14:59
I didn't say he wasn't sane, but I do question his motivation. He's wrong though.

His motivation? well thats easy, he's CEO of one of the biggest water tycoon companies in the world.

puddytat
21st April 2013, 15:15
His motivation? well thats easy, he's CEO of one of the biggest water tycoon companies in the world.

Yup, big into milk too.

carbonhed
21st April 2013, 15:42

Yours is too... but you can choose to ignore it as you have done.

Well apart from a stint working in the Weather Office I've spent my entire working life growing stuff out in the real world... and having seen a few photos of your efforts in this field it's plain that only one of us knows what they're doing and it's not the guy with the shiny arsed suit peering into his monitor all day. The environment and how we treat it has improved out of sight in the last 30 years where I live.

Build a house in Kapiti and you have to install rain water collection.

The videos that purport to show you can't collect rainwater in the States actually show that for domestic water users the local govt doesn't care if you take it and that the 1925 law is actually there to protect the little guys from unscrupulous assholes who would take more than their fair share. Oh the fucking horror. They regulate how water is used...

PrincessBandit
21st April 2013, 15:44
A long time ago some prominent figure said that the next wars would not be over oil but over water. Can't remember who it was but I'll Google it and see if I can find out.

Yup, UN Secretary General in 1985.

The topic of Quantum of Solace over 20 years later

PrincessBandit
21st April 2013, 15:49
Given that humans can last several days without food but that water is a necessity to life itself, it's not surprising at all that those in a position to do so want to be able to monopolise it.

At least he was upfront about the fact that the responsibility of any CEO is making money for shareholders and ensuring the company's long term survival. Stuff humanitarian issues.

mashman
21st April 2013, 15:50
I worked in the irrigation business for nine years ... and in all cases it was a case of making better and more effective use of what they had ... that made the bigger effect on it's use.

The hue and cry when water meters were installed in Central Otago has not died down yet. Metered water is not just a big city issue.

The attitude that "we always had access to water, so we always should be able to" is not going to be accepted ... as of right.

Those with bore supply (in some areas) are now facing (or already have) restrictions on how much water they are allowed.

I'm all for the sensible use of water. I ain't too shit hot at it, but do make up for my usage in one way or another... however metering isn't the solution is it? Allotting usage is along with implementing tech to clean your water whilst you sleep. There are so many industry's around the world that don't need to be producing what they produce along with the associated water usage. But that'd require changing our economy and the business men just wouldn't like that idea... but only because they're fuckin idiots.

mashman
21st April 2013, 16:02

:rofl: aye, gotta makes them bucks.

Well apart from a stint working in the Weather Office I've spent my entire working life growing stuff out in the real world... and having seen a few photos of your efforts in this field it's plain that only one of us knows what they're doing and it's not the guy with the shiny arsed suit peering into his monitor all day. The environment and how we treat it has improved out of sight in the last 30 years where I live.

Build a house in Kapiti and you have to install rain water collection.

The videos that purport to show you can't collect rainwater in the States actually show that for domestic water users the local govt doesn't care if you take it and that the 1925 law is actually there to protect the little guys from unscrupulous assholes who would take more than their fair share. Oh the fucking horror. They regulate how water is used...

:rofl: I never pretended to be green fingered and I don't wear a suit. I'm sure things have improved over the last 30 years, yet there are still issues to be tackled and I'd like to see them tackled with as much grunt as possible. I'm sure I could learn if I wasn't staring into a monitor all day and the job paid enough... but alas, I must sit and stare into my monitor all day providing tools that allow businesses to lay off staff through efficiency gains and really provide nothing of any great value to the people of NZ.

Sounds expensive.

Why don't they buy the water off of those who have taken the time to collect it?

FJRider
21st April 2013, 16:23
I'm all for the sensible use of water. I ain't too shit hot at it, but do make up for my usage in one way or another... however metering isn't the solution is it? Allotting usage is along with implementing tech to clean your water whilst you sleep. There are so many industry's around the world that don't need to be producing what they produce along with the associated water usage. But that'd require changing our economy and the business men just wouldn't like that idea... but only because they're fuckin idiots.

It wont be long before the wastage of water will be a crime. And metering is not ... and never will be ... the end solution in ALL situations. In such situations ... those that can afford high water usage are (legally) justified in doing so.

On some water schemes in Central Otago ... properties are sold with a specified water right amount for that scheme ... per year. Some seasons ... that amount cannot be achieved ... as there isn't the water to fulfill the allowed quota. (due to seasonal conditions)
Thus ... wanting/entitled to ... does not mean CAN GET .. !! Other (at your cost) options then get looked at.

Cost of ... and economical use of water in individual commercial applications, will have major implications in overall profitability of the business. So sensible use becomes a simple business decision. Elimination of waste in all departments is standard business practice. End profit % is the factor that calls the shots. Not the "need" for the product ...

carbonhed
21st April 2013, 16:26
Why don't they buy the water off of those who have taken the time to collect it?

So now you approve of the theft of a comunally owned asset for the enrichment of the greedy few? Capitalist swine! :argh:

mashman
21st April 2013, 16:49
It wont be long before the wastage of water will be a crime. And metering is not ... and never will be ... the end solution in ALL situations. In such situations ... those that can afford high water usage are (legally) justified in doing so.

On some water schemes in Central Otago ... properties are sold with a specified water right amount for that scheme ... per year. Some seasons ... that amount cannot be achieved ... as there isn't the water to fulfill the allowed quota. (due to seasonal conditions)
Thus ... wanting/entitled to ... does not mean CAN GET .. !! Other (at your cost) options then get looked at.

Cost of ... and economical use of water in individual commercial applications, will have major implications in overall profitability of the business. So sensible use becomes a simple business decision. Elimination of waste in all departments is standard business practice. End profit % is the factor that calls the shots. Not the "need" for the product ...

Bit like dodging tax is a crime eh :laugh:... but as you point out, as long as you can afford to pay. Gawd that's a horrible thought in regards to those who may not be able to afford such costs.

As you say tough, it's the right you're paying for, not the usage. Shame that important community usage could go wanting to make money. Kinda rubs me up the wrong way for some reason.

But if it's cost effective to produce the waste the product will be, erm, produced. I read somewhere that there's a large amount of water that goes into making a pair of jeans. We'd be better off with hemp kex.

So now you approve of the theft of a comunally owned asset for the enrichment of the greedy few? Capitalist swine! :argh:

:killingme... it's my new cunning plan. Talk the talk but then rip any cunt off that I can. I'd love to know if they guy in the US would have given water to his neighbours had they requested it.

Banditbandit
22nd April 2013, 11:16
It isn't so "free " in Godzone ... most of you urban dwellers will pay water rates ... (and those that don't it's built into the general rates) ... farmers who irrigate have to pay for a water right ...

Fortunately I have lived rurally for 25 years .. and had springs that feed our house clean fresh water ...

Brian d marge
22nd April 2013, 13:42

See pretty much all my posts !!!!

it was Bolivia to a french company after the imf imposed its " guidelines" due the money borrowed

( from memory ) and the water was too expensive for a good few of the people ,,,,

Its happening right here in NZ , as we speak

Stephen

avgas
22nd April 2013, 14:14
Usually I don't agree with you......but in this case I am halfway there.
I personally think we should stop the breeding rather than kill of what we have got already.

Too many people think the world is overpopulated........yet have 2+ kids. Unless they have some bizzare sex where it takes 3 people to tango I fail to see how they are concerned about the population scenario.
e.g. 2 born + 2 die = population same. 1 born + 2 die = population decrease. 3 born + 2 die = population increase.

May be we don't teach enough math at schools? Or may be people assume they are not part of a population problem because they are living in NZ?
But the sad fact of the matter is that until people have less than 2 kids, the population will go up. Statistically speaking.
Hell China had a 1 child policy and it still has population problems - so how they fuck are we going survive with our 2.3 children mantra?

HenryDorsetCase
22nd April 2013, 15:01
Isn't it illegal to collect rain water somewhere in the world?

Oregon I think. But it might be bullshit: it was on the internet after all.

http://rt.com/usa/rain-water-harrington-oregon-439/

imdying
22nd April 2013, 15:39
I personally think we should stop the breeding rather than kill of what we have got already.I can't argue with that, I don't see any forward WRT to killing off half the world that will be palatable in any measure. Unfortunately the majority (all?) of the world's economy rotates around 'growth'. Now that democracy has pushed us as far forward as it can, and capitalism rushes towards its logical conclusion, I assume that some sort of drawn out conflict will consume a proportion of the excess. That's also a bit distasteful, but only because it'll be opportunity wasted at a guess.

But yes, as you make the point, basic math reveals the problem... if the population of the world continues to double, at some point we will simply run out of room/food/water/whatever. Should we address that as a top priority and deal with it in a fair way? Nahhhhh, let us wait till something has to give, then cull most of the worlds population in some war in the name of jesus. Fuck yeah :no:

Breeding like rabbits is your right don't ya know?

Winston001
22nd April 2013, 16:42
I agree too that population growth is the worst problem facing the world. Environmental pollution, desertification, loss of clean water etc all stem from 7 billion humans scrabbling to make a life.

The trouble is - making babies is natural and all too easy. If you live in the Third World you will want as many children as can survive because each of them becomes a production unit for the family.

So how do we stop people having children? China's One Child policy has failed and if they can't do that in a command economy, what chance have the rest of us?

Scuba_Steve
22nd April 2013, 17:12
I agree too that population growth is the worst problem facing the world. Environmental pollution, desertification, loss of clean water etc all stem from 7 billion humans scrabbling to make a life.

The trouble is - making babies is natural and all too easy. If you live in the Third World you will want as many children as can survive because each of them becomes a production unit for the family.

So how do we stop people having children? China's One Child policy has failed and if they can't do that in a command economy, what chance have the rest of us?

Capitalism is the worlds biggest problem, not population. The "need" to make profit at any cost is what's killing the world; Pollution, desertification, loss of clean water all stem from capitalism, the world is quite capable of sustaining population far far in excess of what's already here, it's capitalism that prevents it.

Brian d marge
22nd April 2013, 17:46
Capitalism is the worlds biggest problem, not population. The "need" to make profit at any cost is what's killing the world; Pollution, desertification, loss of clean water all stem from capitalism, the world is quite capable of sustaining population far far in excess of what's already here, it's capitalism that prevents it.

I want to say yes , but ,,,,,,
capitalism is best bang for buck , or what the market requires sort of thing

there are lots of places here farming , fish ,( tuna ) lettuce are being produced inside buildings in Osaka year round

conflict of interest and greed is , I think is killing the world.

I agree with the statement about the "need " to make a profit , would add to that the word "excessive " as everything must profit , even the flowers in me garden

The trouble is , I cant find a viable replacement !

Stephen

Akzle
22nd April 2013, 17:50
the conspiracormentary: "flow: for the love of water"

the "crown"/ government owns the water. fuck you plebian.

Bassmatt
22nd April 2013, 18:00

The global population is actually predicited to begin declining around 2050ish. Birth rates have fallen dramatically in almost all developing countries and almost all developed countries, including China, ( fertility rate 1.73, lower than Aus, NZ, USA) have birthrates well below replacement level.
"Moreover, the poor, highly fertile countries that once churned out immigrants by the boatload are now experiencing birthrate declines of their own. From 1960 to 2009, Mexico’s fertility rate tumbled from 7.3 live births per woman to 2.4, India’s dropped from six to 2.5, and Brazil’s fell from 6.15 to 1.9. Even in sub-Saharan Africa, where the average birthrate remains a relatively blistering 4.66, fertility is projected to fall below replacement level by the 2070s"
http://www.slate.com/articles/technology/future_tense/2013/01/world_population_may_actually_start_declining_not_ exploding.html

It took 12 years for the worlds population to go from 5 to 6 billion, but it took 13 years for it to go from 6 to 7 billion. This is the first time in human history that the interval has increased.

Akzle
22nd April 2013, 18:07
I can't argue with that, I don't see any forward WRT to killing off half the world that will be palatable in any measure. Unfortunately the majority (all?) of the world's economy rotates around 'growth'.

Nahhhhh, let us wait till something has to give, then cull most of the worlds population in some war in the name of jesus. Fuck yeah :no:

Breeding like rabbits is your right don't ya know?

3) china had that discussion 30 years ago and introduced the one-kid thing. worked well, didn't it?

2) this is the silent war. it's a quiet weapon. (hint: "quiet weapons for silent wars") it's money, so people have already bought into their own demise. the irony is delicious. the war will not be with guns and bombs.

1) they're already working on it: concentrating population centres (urbanisation) and controlling feed (food) with centralisation/expansion/monopolisation of production/ farming and shit. and limited /easily stopped supply methodes (trucks, trains).

in teh oldentimes all us hicks were fairly self sufficient, if the trucks stopped coming the general store held enough to last the community about a month.
with all this new fanlged technology, we're on the cellphone around the world, it's on a plane on a truck and you've got it this week.
if something breaks down....

(hint, if you want to impose mass panic in a city, stop the trucks for 3 days - pandemonium, hilarious pandemonium!)

mashman
22nd April 2013, 18:16
I personally think we should stop the breeding rather than kill of what we have got already.

Too many people think the world is overpopulated........yet have 2+ kids. Unless they have some bizzare sex where it takes 3 people to tango I fail to see how they are concerned about the population scenario.
e.g. 2 born + 2 die = population same. 1 born + 2 die = population decrease. 3 born + 2 die = population increase.

May be we don't teach enough math at schools? Or may be people assume they are not part of a population problem because they are living in NZ?
But the sad fact of the matter is that until people have less than 2 kids, the population will go up. Statistically speaking.
Hell China had a 1 child policy and it still has population problems - so how they fuck are we going survive with our 2.3 children mantra?

Aye, it isn't something of concern until we realise that it's an issue. I'm more than happy for a DNA database to be kept and that we be limited to two kids. In ways I wish that had have been in place before I went and got myself sorted. Granted that has its own issues, but something reversable could mitigate that.

It needs to be taught at school... although that'll mean we're arming kids with information :shit:.

I want to say yes , but ,,,,,,
capitalism is best bang for buck , or what the market requires sort of thing

there are lots of places here farming , fish ,( tuna ) lettuce are being produced inside buildings in Osaka year round

conflict of interest and greed is , I think is killing the world.

I agree with the statement about the "need " to make a profit , would add to that the word "excessive " as everything must profit , even the flowers in me garden

The trouble is , I cant find a viable replacement !

Stephen

I'm a yes. Destroying the sources of food and water put pressure on population numbers. Yes we need to deal with the issue of there being too many of us, but the more immediate threat is the destruction in the name of profit imho.
Over population, nationalism and things that go boom v's country's that can't defend themselves isn't a mix I'd like to consider.

FJRider
22nd April 2013, 18:23
(hint, if you want to impose mass panic in a city, stop the trucks for 3 days - pandemonium, hilarious pandemonium!)

It's easier than that ... just turn the main water supply off.

The Japanese army captured Singapore by doing just that.

Brian d marge
23rd April 2013, 00:19
we need ;;;;

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9mTl4KPRXJ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

yeah baby

Stephen

gwigs
25th April 2013, 11:21
Something else Nestle are up to....

http://action.sumofus.org/a/nestle-nigella-sativa/5/2/?akid=1557.950937.hCIeM1&rd=1&sub=fwd&t=3

Trying to put patents on medicinal use of fennell....Bastards

mashman
25th April 2013, 11:23
Something else Nestle are up to....

http://action.sumofus.org/a/nestle-nigella-sativa/5/2/?akid=1557.950937.hCIeM1&rd=1&sub=fwd&t=3

Trying to put patents on medicinal use of fennell....Bastards

I read that last night. Hardly surprising having seen the "man" in charge.

blue rider
25th April 2013, 11:45
fuck nestle,

support your local chocolate maker. :devil2:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nestl%C3%A9

fact is at the end of the day, these companies only can play their games because people just buy their stuff without thinking.
Most of the time, there is no need for what Nestle sells, it is mainly bottled water, sweets, unhealthy cerals and baby food formula....
A lot of their product range is not needed for daily life, and can be made from scratch at home, or at least be found locally. - Did I say support your local producers? Why yes, I did.

Oscar
25th April 2013, 12:03
Did I say support your local producers? Why yes, I did.

So what happens to NZ when folks all over the world who buy our exported primary produce start saying that?

bluninja
25th April 2013, 12:25
The topic of Quantum of Solace over 20 years later

Old Boutros was just following the 1984 film Ice Pirates :laugh:

mashman
25th April 2013, 12:25
So what happens to NZ when folks all over the world who buy our exported primary produce start saying that?

You seem to know, perhaps you could tell me what happens?

blue rider
25th April 2013, 12:41

the world as you know it would end....and the sky would fall on your head.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6a_z0nKhxyM/TXT9WI_41rI/AAAAAAAABmc/0GnF4eI5TwM/s1600/1227749_090930094715_Asterix_Falling_Sky_01.JPG

Oscar
25th April 2013, 12:44
You seem to know, perhaps you could tell me what happens?

It was a question, that's why it had a question mark.
You seem to struggle with English, perhaps you should try a forum where gibberish is spoken.

Oscar
25th April 2013, 12:45
the world as you know it would end....and the sky would fall on your head.

That picture was drawn by a Frenchman.
What happened to buy local?

mashman
25th April 2013, 12:58
It was a question, that's why it had a question mark.
You seem to struggle with English, perhaps you should try a forum where gibberish is spoken.

I assumed that you knew as you know everything and that you would impart some knowledge for a change.

blue rider
25th April 2013, 14:01
That picture was drawn by a Frenchman.
What happened to buy local?

i am bored now with you.

FJRider
25th April 2013, 14:16

The very same thing to producers all over the world ... that land stuff here in NZ that is cheaper than what we pay for our own products ...