PDA

View Full Version : How to ignore Asskiszle

husaberg
5th May 2013, 20:33
Rid your self of .............. in 3 easy steps.

Come on Guys "............." deserves your support.

Of course, it's your choice if you choose too or don't.......... its a free world after all.

ducatilover
5th May 2013, 20:39
Oh fuck, the internets is serious?

husaberg
5th May 2013, 20:49

not sure if it is...It could be a prank?............

ducatilover
5th May 2013, 20:59
not sure if it is...It could be a prank?............

I think I read it on the internet

Berries
5th May 2013, 21:01
Does it work for people who start two threads simultaneously?

sketch
5th May 2013, 21:02
i took your advise and did this now when i see his posts i cant help but check them, then everyone without fail i think, why did i even look

husaberg
5th May 2013, 21:11
I think I read it on the internet

Weird, actually Facebook told me to do it?

Does it work for people who start two threads simultaneously?

Not sure But there is one way to find out.....................
not sure how that happened maybe you should Ignore it?

i took your advise and did this now when i see his posts i cant help but check them, then everyone without fail i think, why did i even look

I guess it is human nature to look at car accidents......... you want to look away, but you just can't.

Oh Gremlin has fixed the twin posts thanks:niceone:

mashman
5th May 2013, 21:19
:tugger:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-UgaaQayr0ME/Tw9JdeWScgI/AAAAAAAAAsw/EZv3d6bdPO0/s1600/Whambulance3.jpg

husaberg
5th May 2013, 21:28
:tugger:

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-->
<!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]-->http://blogyourwine.zippykidcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/wine-ambulance-winebulance-wine-meme.jpg

good. frankly.

it's a shame it sounded like those killed were practical people (builders) rather than office workers, bankers or politicians.

it's a comin'.

i'm hoping for volcanoes.

fuck the corporate world, and all that.
(come the appocyclypse, dont come north, f*ing jaffas. you will be shot.)

maybe if i had money.

or gave a shit about cancer.

((before all you fucking homos jump on it, i've known plenty of people, 3 family members included, who've died from cancer. i still don't give a shit. it's god's answer to white society's tomfuckery))

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-->

can't imagine i will. i have food. shelter, money, drugs, friends (believe it or not), whanau, and a whole lot of good karma piling up. my needs are met and i'm happy.
you're starting to smell a bit...
are you happy? you don't sound like a happy person...

who said it would be the poor i would execute?
nono.. i believe adele was rolling in the deep...
ask away. educating yourself costs nothing.

i did say money. but money is a means to an end. as your mate ocean pointed out, i can't swap all my tie-dye T shirts for oil. i don't endeavor to have a lot of it for it's own sake, nor do i agree with any/everything behind it. but i use it to buy cool shit that should last my lifetime, and that i can even hand on down to the grandkids.
i COULD just go and take the shit that i want off someone like you. i've got the guns... but that wouldn't sit well with my morals.
i don't allow myself to be a slave to it. i don't share it with your government.
would that i didn't need it. and i'm sure you'll all get here oneday. i'm praying for meteors. and tidal waves.

<!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-->

mashman
5th May 2013, 21:53
can't imagine i will. i have food. shelter, money, drugs, friends (believe it or not), whanau, and a whole lot of good karma piling up. my needs are met and i'm happy.
you're starting to smell a bit...
are you happy? you don't sound like a happy person...

who said it would be the poor i would execute?
nono.. i believe adele was rolling in the deep...
ask away. educating yourself costs nothing.

i did say money. but money is a means to an end. as your mate ocean pointed out, i can't swap all my tie-dye T shirts for oil. i don't endeavor to have a lot of it for it's own sake, nor do i agree with any/everything behind it. but i use it to buy cool shit that should last my lifetime, and that i can even hand on down to the grandkids.
i COULD just go and take the shit that i want off someone like you. i've got the guns... but that wouldn't sit well with my morals.
i don't allow myself to be a slave to it. i don't share it with your government.
would that i didn't need it. and i'm sure you'll all get here oneday. i'm praying for meteors. and tidal waves.

I would ask for a context, but really can't see any context under which such statements could be seen as a reason to avoid having those sorts of conversations... let alone ignoring the person. That and I reckon he's hot IRL.

husaberg
5th May 2013, 21:55
Pardon????????? what did you say?

Virago
5th May 2013, 22:03
...bitch... ...whine... ...moan...

Dude - you're imploring people to ignore someone you're not capable of ignoring yourself?

Have you ever considered getting psychriatric help...? :rolleyes:

husaberg
5th May 2013, 22:10
Pardon............
http://www.jamboree.freedom-in-education.co.uk/images/literature/billy_goats_gruff.gif

oh yeah Unsubscibe to thread.......

Virago
5th May 2013, 22:18
I changed my mind...

mashman
5th May 2013, 22:29
Pardon????????? what did you say?

I can't remember.

Oakie
5th May 2013, 22:38
Why would I want to ignore him? He makes me feel superior :)

scissorhands
5th May 2013, 22:47
hes a bit of a character

Virago
5th May 2013, 22:57
“I was born free, and that I might live in freedom..."

Awesome. Don Quixote?

However, Mr Husaberg may be more succinctly summed up by the wise words of author D H Lawrence:

...Cunt...

Makes for quicker reading, eh...?

blackdog
5th May 2013, 23:02
The wise words of author D H Lawrence:

Makes for quicker reading, eh...?

Arsehole. I fell off my stool.

Drew
6th May 2013, 08:45
I notice Mikey is on your ignore list. He is banned from KB now, but please add me to it too.

Anyone who couldn't accept his form of humour, is not someone I want reading my posts.:bleh:

Banditbandit
6th May 2013, 09:13
I notice Mikey is on your ignore list. He is banned from KB now, but please add me to it too.

Anyone who couldn't accept his form of humour, is not someone I want reading my posts.:bleh:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Drew again.

Hitcher
6th May 2013, 09:33
And, on the other side, people yearn for the "good old days" of Kiwi Biker when rogue individuals roamed largely unfettered in these forums.

People who stand apart from others are taonga. They should be celebrated, even if one doesn't necessarily ever agree with them.

Drew
6th May 2013, 10:00
And, on the other side, people yearn for the "good old days" of Kiwi Biker when rogue individuals roamed largely unfettered in these forums.

People who stand apart from others are taonga. They should be celebrated, even if one doesn't necessarily ever agree with them.

Yeah, what that weirdo said!

Banditbandit
6th May 2013, 10:23
'bout time this got moved into Pointless Drivel isn't it ???

Kornholio
6th May 2013, 11:10
Yeah, what that weirdo said!

Ditto.....

Big Dave
6th May 2013, 13:11
Internets: You just have to be smarter than a post.

Banditbandit
6th May 2013, 13:17
http://iam.ariellalisan.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/internet_-_it_doesnt_make_you_stupid_it_just_makes_your_stup idity_more_accessible_to_others.jpg

jasonu
6th May 2013, 15:20

Of course, it's your choice if you choose too or don't.......... its a free world after all.

Wot r u doin out of th bucket forim aniway.....

Berries
6th May 2013, 16:32
People who stand apart from others are taonga.
Is that Latin for retarded?

Drew
6th May 2013, 16:41
Is that Latin for retarded?
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OYjZK_6i37M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bald Eagle
6th May 2013, 16:48
People who stand apart from others are taonga. m.

now don't be bringing that te treaty pc nonsense in here rotflmao

husaberg
6th May 2013, 17:08
Wot r u doin out of th bucket forim aniway.....

For my last paper i was asked to give a example of demopathy.
Mission accomplished, i would say. But time will tell. Thanks to everyone who has participated.
To be fair off course my reasons for choosing Askisle were not entirely objective.

Big Dave
6th May 2013, 17:08
now don't be bringing that te treaty pc nonsense in here rotflmao

Yeah - using words for things that have no English definition is a bit cliché.

FJRider
6th May 2013, 18:05

Even the stupid English know that Taonga is ... A treasured thing.

And because the Treaty of Waitangi promised that Maori would retain undisturbed possession of their Taonga ... what is deemed to be a Taonga has major political, economic and social consequence in New Zealand - and has been (and will be) the subject of fierce debates.

Tangible examples are all sorts of heirlooms and artefacts, land, fisheries, natural resources such as geothermal springs, access to natural resources and inclusion of water rights ... and free customary access to the rivers or streams. Some examples may even include language, spiritual beliefs, radio frequencies and air space.

The subject of this thread must be proud to be included in this description ... especially as he claims no part of being in our society ...

Berries
6th May 2013, 18:15
I don't think so.

mashman
6th May 2013, 18:17

I do now...

FJRider
6th May 2013, 18:17
I don't think so.

You don't think they know .. ??? <_<

FJRider
6th May 2013, 18:22
I don't think so.

Perhaps ...

I do now...

... they do now ...

Laava
6th May 2013, 18:52

Well I got it and thought it was very funny! Well done BD. tongue in cheek per se.

Berries
6th May 2013, 19:57
As a paid up member of the stupid Englishman club I have to say that the only New Zealand word I knew growing up was Kia-ora.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5LvLn9PWln8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Laava
6th May 2013, 21:28
Haha, that is great Berries, i remember seeing that in a lunch bar when I first moved to the UK and had never heard of it. If they put that ad out these days it wold be controversial I bet!

Akzle
7th May 2013, 18:15

couldn't pick one, so here's a stack:
http://jersus.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/The-Internet-is-Serious-Business.jpg
http://www.innerfx.com/wp-content/charts/2011/05/internet-serious-business.jpg
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/136/b/7/The_Internet__Serious_Business_by_HerpDerpWin.jpg
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4670803717523186&pid=1.7
http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4771409017635964&pid=1.7
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4899974543836962&pid=1.7
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4661543769604750&pid=1.7

nigger. it's font color #139922. you can't be fucking serious with so much comic sans.
you are fail troll.

but, you've clearly gone to a lot of effort on this thread, but it's really quite lacking. so lacking, that i'm going to un-invite you to my funeral. and stop cutting your name into my arm with the razor blade i got out of your trash while watching your mum shower.
i won't even piss on your lawn or follow your kids to school anymore. and no more spitting in your shoes. now you won't be able to absorb my DNA through your foot pores, it's a shame, i really felt like it was bringing us closer together. i'm going to rename one of my chickens husa and sacrifice it, to sever the bond i thought we had. i'll wear it's blood for a week, in your memory, but i wont cry. oh no. think you can make me cry? well you can't. because you're not onions.

(always too far.)

Drew
7th May 2013, 18:49
nigger. it's font color #139922. you can't be fucking serious with so much comic sans.
you are fail troll.

but, you've clearly gone to a lot of effort on this thread, but it's really quite lacking. so lacking, that i'm going to un-invite you to my funeral. and stop cutting your name into my arm with the razor blade i got out of your trash while watching your mum shower.
i won't even piss on your lawn or follow your kids to school anymore. and no more spitting in your shoes. now you won't be able to absorb my DNA through your foot pores, it's a shame, i really felt like it was bringing us closer together. i'm going to rename one of my chickens husa and sacrifice it, to sever the bond i thought we had. i'll wear it's blood for a week, in your memory, but i wont cry. oh no. think you can make me cry? well you can't. because you're not onions.

(always too far.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, "must spread rep".

husaberg
7th May 2013, 19:11
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/images/BP-Brown/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Akzle http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/images/BP-Brown/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=1130542528#post1130542528)
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/profile.php?do=ignorelist) this member.

oh the bliss.....No wonder you are "SO HAPPY"

Drew
7th May 2013, 19:16
oh the bliss.....
You read what I quoted of his message.

I ignored a couple people once, but they would always get quoted and have the text edited. So after going back to look at the context and see what was actually said, I now see Jrandom's dribble when it flows again.

Katman
7th May 2013, 19:19
oh the bliss.....No wonder you are "SO HAPPY"

Seriously man, is this thread a cry for attention?

husaberg
7th May 2013, 19:32

Aren't you Number one on the all time KB ignore list? As well as Number 2 on Neg Rep?
Maybe you can tell me............Is negitive attention better than No attention...?
Of course you will have done a far greater number of posts, than the ignored has, and have a much lower percentage i doubt yours is 1/3 neg
PS I added above the reason for the thread. Did you miss it? sorry Its a page back.
Notice i don't ignore you though, casuse you can be witty and ironic.

duckonin
7th May 2013, 19:32
you are fail troll.

i won't even piss on your lawn or follow your kids to school anymore. and no more spitting in your shoes. now you won't be able to absorb my DNA through your foot pores, it's a shame, i really felt like it was bringing us closer together. i'm going to rename one of my chickens husa and sacrifice it, to sever the bond i thought we had. i'll wear it's blood for a week, in your memory, but i wont cry. oh no. think you can make me cry? well you can't. because you're not onions.[/COLOR]

(always too far.)

Go hard Akzel, I think the idiots on here may beat you though. They, yes even they, have had more practice at being first hand 'cunts' in this world than you/I have had. This place breds the fuckwits....

Virago
7th May 2013, 19:44
...Is negitive attention better than No attention...

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29391217.jpg

husaberg
7th May 2013, 19:50
You read what I quoted of his message.

No i coped and pasted what was on my screen and added a text bubble .
Hes on Permanent ignore....

imdying
7th May 2013, 20:07
Hes on Permanent ignore....That's right niggers... with a capital P :girlfight:

FJRider
7th May 2013, 20:16
Aren't you Number one on the all time KB ignore list? As well as Number 2 on Neg Rep?
Maybe you can tell me............Is negitive attention better than No attention...?

He also sits at number 11 (higher than me even <_<) on the positive rep too ... so I guess it does.

husaberg
7th May 2013, 20:23
Of course you will have done a far greater number of posts, than the ignored has, and have a much lower percentage i doubt yours is 1/3 neg
PS I added above the reason for the thread. Did you miss it? sorry Its a page back.
Notice i don't ignore you though, casuse you can be witty and ironic.

He also sits at number 11 (higher than me even <_<) on the positive rep too ... so I guess it does.

:msn-wink:

mashman
7th May 2013, 20:47
Go hard Akzel, I think the idiots on here may beat you though. They, yes even they, have had more practice at being first hand 'cunts' in this world than you/I have had. This place breds the fuckwits....

So we're breding cunts now... shouldn't be too hard to spot and likely very tasty when deep fried.

Hes on Permanent ignore....

Ar least you're coping with your pasting.

mashman
7th May 2013, 20:50
:msn-wink:

Even the Swedes think you're a religious pest and should folyt kov.

http://kornel.files.wordpress.com/2006/09/nyitas21.jpg

husaberg
7th May 2013, 21:08
a religious pest

Say what..........? oh you mean your mate

i still don't give a shit. it's god's answer to white society's tomfuckery))

don't see any pasting? all i see is a couple of guys who think their right to say what ever they like, don't actually apply to others.
Like i said there is a name for it.
demopath.

Madness
7th May 2013, 21:19
This shit calls for some black bitches...

https://ebooks-imgs.eb.sonynei.com/product/400/000/000/000/000/740/323/400000000000000740323_s4.jpg

mashman
7th May 2013, 21:23
Say what..........?

i still don't give a shit. it's god's answer to white society's tomfuckery))

don't see any pasting? all i see is a couple of guys who think their right to say what ever they like, don't actually apply to others.
Like i said there is a name for it.
demopath.

Oh my Messiah he used double brackets. I don't mind double rainbows, but double brackets, double fuckin brackets, it's unheard of. You should put that fucker on ignore, in fact everyone should. Hang on, I'll go and start a thread that encourages people to do just that. He'll regret the day he used double brackets on you my friend.

Edit: actually I should wait to find out if he's a programmer first. Double brackets is ok then.

Added your edit... Where's the rest of the original sentence and the bit that was at the start of those darn pesky double brackets? And what's a demopath?

Edit 2: I gloobled it and I'll answer your original question and add my thoughts for added edit:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-rdNaq3wK_Hw/UEUUOpwOU_I/AAAAAAAAAc8/P6YRLwbDrNA/s1600/gt+Laugh+so+hard+mother+comes+to+see+screen+_adadd 8ac5192e27aa3625a418c9ffdd4.jpg

Virago
7th May 2013, 21:36
...And what's a demopath?...

"Demopaths are people who use democratic language and invoke human rights only when it serves their interests, and not when it calls for self-criticism or self-restraint. Demopaths demand stringent levels of human “rights” but do not apply these basic standards for the “other” to their own behavior. The most lethal demopaths use democratic rights to destroy democracy."

This is slightly different to someone who obsessively stalks others, while claiming to ignore them.

That's a psychopath...

husaberg
7th May 2013, 21:42
Oh my Messiah he used double brackets. I don't mind double rainbows, but double brackets, double fuckin brackets, it's unheard of. You should put that fucker on ignore, in fact everyone should. Hang on, I'll go and start a thread that encourages people to do just that. He'll regret the day he used double brackets on you my friend.

Edit: actually I should wait to find out if he's a programmer first. Double brackets is ok then.

How can you can't try and make a point, when you have no valid point.
For instance when you are trying to defend someone, why attack others , When you make a mistake or get it wrong, or
when the post in reply f's up the argument entirely you were trying to make...... don't try and create a diversion
Show some guts Mashy.

mashman
7th May 2013, 21:43
This is slightly different to someone who obsessively stalks others, while claiming to ignore them.

That's a psychopath...

heh... I read that (http://www.theaugeanstables.com/reflections-from-second-draft/demopaths-dupes/) and when I got to "The most lethal demopaths use democratic rights to destroy democracy." I nearly sprayed pepsi all over the laptop. I got another couple of paragraphs in before realising that as a theory (is it a theory?) it's hugely hypocritical and was most likely written by a white supremacist.

husaberg
7th May 2013, 21:48

That's a psychopath...

You can be both. I haven't stalked anyone, show me how i have.
I posted a thread. You were shown to be something you didn't agree with,you then got all upset about it. Get over it. But you can't because you are to much of a hypocrite.:weird:

PS your definition of a psychopath needs a little work. lol

husaberg
7th May 2013, 21:56
heh... I read that (http://www.theaugeanstables.com/reflections-from-second-draft/demopaths-dupes/) and when I got to "The most lethal demopaths use democratic rights to destroy democracy." I nearly sprayed pepsi all over the laptop. I got another couple of paragraphs in before realising that as a theory (is it a theory?) it's hugely hypocritical and was most likely written by a white supremacist.

I can't say i was entirely happy with the link either but it was a quick google.Bugger all else turned up actually, There was an odd link offshoot too did you see that.
The paper just asked to show some examples, The basic premise held true unfortunately. Well it did i this case. But humans are a little more complicated than that. That basic premise i was given was that the more fervent the views of some individuals right to state their own opinion. The more likely there are to dismiss the opinions they don't agree with. (my words off the top of my head)
I especially loved the editing (by some) that happened when i revealed it. It was a interesting.
Pepsi really?

Virago
7th May 2013, 22:19
...I haven't stalked anyone, show me how i have...

I haven't said you have, show me where I did...:msn-wink:

husaberg
7th May 2013, 22:24
I haven't said you have, show me where I did...:msn-wink:

Yeah...........How could anyone argue with you and your logic......that was like a page ago aye..........

Virago
7th May 2013, 22:31
Yeah...........Can't argue with that logic......that was like a page ago aye..........

Do try to keep up. Would it help if we used smaller words?

husaberg
7th May 2013, 22:38
It would help if you could add something yes...................
If you keep losing the point, Of course why not keep fighting on then Virago, If you then keep on trying to antagonise rather than debate, Of course no one will notice the completely obvious shortcomings of your argument will they:rolleyes:

mashman
7th May 2013, 22:42
I can't say i was entirely happy with the link either but it was a quick google.Bugger all else turned up actually, There was an odd link offshoot too did you see that.
The paper just asked to show some examples, The basic premise held true unfortunately. Well it did i this case. But humans are a little more complicated than that. That basic premise i was given was that the more fervent the views of some individuals right to state their own opinion. The more likely there are to dismiss the opinions they don't agree with. (my words off the top of my head)
I especially loved the editing (by some) that happened when i revealed it. It was a interesting.
Pepsi really?

I didn't. The article could have damaged my fragile mental state.
:shit: Shirley you jest?
I didn't notice.
Yup. Daughter wanted KFC fr her 10th birthday meal, so we gotz pepsi.

mashman
7th May 2013, 22:50
How can you can't try and make a point, when you have no valid point.
For instance when you are trying to defend someone, why attack others , When you make a mistake or get it wrong, or
when the post in reply f's up the argument entirely you were trying to make...... don't try and create a diversion
Show some guts Mashy.

Pah. You seem to have made your mind up as to the "meaning" of my response. You also seem to have made up your mind that I was attacking you. Perhaps you started in the wrong place and just went forwards from there. Hence it was not a diversion.
I'll walk you through this one. Find the sharpest knife in your kitchen. Insert it into your belly button and drag it to your left side, then your right. Et voila. Guts.

Edit: And when was I defending anyone?

husaberg
7th May 2013, 22:55
Pah. You seem to have made your mind up as to the "meaning" of my response. You also seem to have made up your mind that I was attacking you. Perhaps you started in the wrong place and just went forwards from there. Hence it was not a diversion.
I'll walk you through this one. Find the sharpest knife in your kitchen. Insert it into your belly button and drag it to your left side, then your right. Et voila. Guts.

Can i have the left over KFC
perhaps i did i will reread it. Maybe you need to use more emoticon's then. They are on the left........:shifty:

Editz nah you did try and create a diversion. ignored what i had added cause it didn't suit.

Still will have the KFC if your popping departing this mortal coil........

PS wemember the whambulence

Virago
7th May 2013, 23:02
How to ignore Asskiszle...

...If you then keep on trying to antagonise rather than debate...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Yi4iRMyytpo/T_yG9mRwfuI/AAAAAAAAIAo/vE10R4K4Dn4/s1600/irony-meter-exploded.jpg

mashman
7th May 2013, 23:03
Can i have the left over KFC
perhaps i did i will reread it. Maybe you need to use more emoticon's then. They are on the left........:shifty:

Editz nah you did try and create a diversion. ignored what i had added cause it didn't suit.

Still will have the KFC if your popping departing this mortal coil........

PS wemember the whambulence

left overs :killingme... the birthday girl can eat her weight in the stuff and still have room for cake.
Did you not apply basic standards to the replies in the post? Tsk tsk. Hope the paper yields better results. I use them when it suits. Thanks, I can see them on the far right, right next to the left.

What diversion. You said "Say What". I did. I added what you added coz I had already posted. But if you'd prefer, then yes, I added it because I didn't want you to think that I had ignored it even though you only just raised the undeniable fact that I had ignored it. better?

Whamblance is a tradition. The tosser icon was all me iykwim.

Berries
7th May 2013, 23:03
This thread has suddenly turned to shit, and it had much promise.

I actually think the OP wants to get it on with Akzle, and that this is all an over compensation. There is probably a word for that as well. Analogomy?

mashman
7th May 2013, 23:09

I actually think the OP wants to get it on with Akzle, and that this is all an over compensation. There is probably a word for that as well. Analogomy?

Isn't that illegal?

husaberg
7th May 2013, 23:12
Thanks, I can see them on the far right, right next to the left.

Oh yes my other left, would of course be your right. Its not so much that i said left instead of right, or was wrong, it was just i was less correct than i could have been.I think the important bit to take from this, is i was ......right i guess.

Virago
7th May 2013, 23:13
Isn't that illegal?

Not between consenting adults.

husaberg
7th May 2013, 23:14
Isn't that illegal?

Also more than a bit unlikely.........funny theory though.

mashman
7th May 2013, 23:19
Oh yes my other left, would of course be your right. Its not so much that i said left instead of right, or was wrong, it was just i was less correct than i could have been.I think the important bit to take from this, is i was ......right i guess.

Stop thinking in straight lines.

mashman
7th May 2013, 23:19
Not between consenting adults.

And No still means Yes?

husaberg
7th May 2013, 23:21
Stop thinking in straight lines.

I had never seen the IRL abv before. I had to google it.

scissorhands
7th May 2013, 23:22
Fucken cheeky darkie eh?

Akzle
8th May 2013, 03:10
i hope so, because i need some for my ego.

all i see is a couple of guys who think their right to say what ever they like, don't actually apply to others.
i don't think i've ever tried to stop someone saying what they want to. except that 14 year old in my basement...
the ole "i don't agree with what you're saying, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"

oh dear. looks like the southern clans might start a warring...

i think it started out pretty shit, tbh.
it'll never go a hundred pages.

i'm about done with it.

And No still means Yes?
only on opposite day.

scissorhands
8th May 2013, 07:49
too many windmills
http://www.geekosystem.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Don-Quixote-550x275.png

BoristheBiter
8th May 2013, 07:50
Pah. You seem to have made your mind up as to the "meaning" of my response.

WHAT? there is meaning to these posts. Why didn't someone tell me earlier?

Drew
8th May 2013, 09:56
WHAT? there is meaning to these posts. Why didn't someone tell me earlier?You missed the memo.