PDA

View Full Version : I don't get why he should have to pay?

imdying
14th May 2013, 17:33
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/8671254/Court-costs-too-much-for-fraudster

Shouldn't we just be locking his arse in jail till he dies?

mashman
14th May 2013, 17:44
He's a hero. He highlights how easy it is to rip the state off... just imagine how much the business world are ripping off NZ with their loe electricity prices, subsidised workforce, subsidised industry, paid for life servants etc... The guy should be given the job of hunting the slippery bastard down. then we can get to the shootin

Grizzo
14th May 2013, 17:46
Poor bastard, how ever will he get by?

awayatc
14th May 2013, 17:52
Shouldn't we just be locking his arse in jail till he dies?

Send him to Christchurch

He will recover real quick in the big lolly scramble there

Road kill
14th May 2013, 20:06
Chur,,Go the common cunt:niceone:

pete376403
14th May 2013, 20:32
The same fraudster who was claiming that he was entitled to dividends from investments made with stolen money?
"The Apple computer shares that were worth about $810,000 when frozen in 2007 are today worth more than $2.8m."

http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/news/7458316/Fraudster-fighting-to-keep-loot

98tls
14th May 2013, 21:01
I see his point,from Bluff to Keri keri theres plenty ripping off the system(fuck theres suburbs of them) on a full time basis with nothing done.He was just unlucky to be caught.

HenryDorsetCase
14th May 2013, 21:06
setting up and maintaining 12 fake identities is a JOB. seriously. having to piss about, go to interviews down the social, keep on top of the paperwork blah blah. Poor bastard needed a 6.5 yrear holiday funded by the taxpayer. If only he had devoted his energy to something worthwhile . He gets no sympathy from me.

avgas
14th May 2013, 21:51
Never understood prison myself. Nothing productive seems to come out of it.

Get him working the face at pike river.

McFatty1000
14th May 2013, 23:19
Never understood prison myself. Nothing productive seems to come out of it.

Get him working the face at pike river.

Actually, why aren't people doing that sort of thing? Even things like road works - its not like there is a shortage of that to be done in chch. They'd be able to earn a bit to pay back what they need, get fit, makes the whole thing productive - win win win?

MIXONE
14th May 2013, 23:57
Ripping off the system! Fuck him.That's our tax $ he wants.

Banditbandit
15th May 2013, 10:31
Actually, why aren't people doing that sort of thing? Even things like road works - its not like there is a shortage of that to be done in chch. They'd be able to earn a bit to pay back what they need, get fit, makes the whole thing productive - win win win?

Naaa .. see that's the point .. "earn a bit" ... there are lots of things out there that need doing ... like road works ... but when you say "pay people to do it" councils tend to say "we can't afford to pay them" ... or if they do ge the work done then the rates go up and ratepayers scream ...

Unfortunately, if you try to bring in a work-for-the-dole scheme (or similar) then the unions scream that they are undercutting fair labour and putting people out of work by doing work that should be paid for .

It's never been a win-win situation for many years ... (Maybe make some union officials do some real work for a change. Fuck .... better not tell my union one of their elected officials said that) ..

imdying
15th May 2013, 10:38
ouncils tend to say "we can't afford to pay them"No problem in this case, as far as I can see he's already received the wages to cover the rest of his life, so his bitch arse better get shovelling.

If he doesn't like it, he is welcome to kill himself.

I'd also be happy with him signing up for The Running Man.

No work for the dole, it'll be work or we'll kill you where you stand.

Banditbandit
15th May 2013, 10:40
No problem in this case, as far as I can see he's already received the wages to cover the rest of his life, so his bitch arse better get shovelling.

If he doesn't like it, he is welcome to kill himself.

I'd also be happy with him signing up for The Running Man.

No work for the dole, it'll be work or we'll kill you where you stand.

Bwhahahaha ... Yeah ... but Running Man has a bit of a "hero" status ... maybe some of the other games that King had in that story ...

Swoop
15th May 2013, 12:29
Actually, why aren't people doing that sort of thing? Even things like road works

I can't see what Auckland is bitching about regarding an underground railway system.

Simply use the prisoners to dig tunnels. They aren't going to escape if they are kept underground. If they want to escape... dig faster!

Banditbandit
15th May 2013, 14:33
I can't see what Auckland is bitching about regarding an underground railway system.

Simply use the prisoners to dig tunnels. They aren't going to escape if they are kept underground. If they want to escape... dig faster!

Fuck !!! Are you seriously suggesting training prisoners in tunnelling ???

Tigadee
15th May 2013, 14:45
Are you seriously suggesting training prisoners in tunnelling???

:scratch: What training do you need to use a pick and shovel?

Swoop
15th May 2013, 15:18
Are you seriously suggesting training prisoners in tunnelling???

Apparently it is a natural ability of a prisoner that needs to be harnessed...

As for training. If they dig fast enough, a train could start hauling away the loose material they produce with pick and shovel.