PDA

View Full Version : 4 sale 92 gsxr 1127 streetfighter

hondacmx450
19th August 2005, 20:23
all the work done now just tidy it and injoy it want to c it pm me
it has no vin no reg no wof it goes it looks the part and i dont need it
it will scare you poa and no im not asking a lot for it time to go faster it dose need to have things tidyed up but it is reliabal

Waylander
19th August 2005, 20:48
So why are you selling it mate?

hondacmx450
19th August 2005, 20:51
So why are you selling it mate?
im looking at a faster ride faster in the corners any way got to grow up some time and get something faster

Waylander
19th August 2005, 20:55
im looking at a faster ride faster in the corners any way got to grow up some time and get something faster
You're insane. So what's next then? Busa? Y2K? :rofl:

hondacmx450
19th August 2005, 21:34
Got any pics?
no i dont but you can come for a ride and c it pm me if you want

Waylander
19th August 2005, 21:36
no i dont but you can come for a ride and c it pm me if you want
Or you coud ride it over here and I'll snap a few for ya. Unless there is another reason for you not wanting pics online.:psst::shifty::whistle:

hondacmx450
19th August 2005, 22:01
Or you coud ride it over here and I'll snap a few for ya. Unless there is another reason for you not wanting pics online.:psst::shifty::whistle:
or you could come hear

Waylander
19th August 2005, 22:02
or you could come hear
No I can't, bikes apart at the moment.

hondacmx450
19th August 2005, 22:06
No I can't, bikes apart at the moment.
im in no rush at the mo

Brains
20th August 2005, 12:22

So that'll be a CBR1000rr mate? I've heard that the 04 red and black ones are the fastest.

Brains
20th August 2005, 12:32
Well that was a bit unkind wasn't it mate. But hey, anyone looking for something different that makes people stop and look, give Bruce a pm and get over there. I've had a couple of goes on it, the power comes on very early - very very nice, also the handling is excellent, both front and rear are well sorted. The new owner will not be disappointed, heaps and heaps of hours and money put into this bike, also has the advantage of being able to take a pillon in comfort - something the current bikes don't do. Hope it stays in the Waikato, always nice to see customised bikes cruising around.

hondacmx450
20th August 2005, 13:22
Well that was a bit unkind wasn't it mate. But hey, anyone looking for something different that makes people stop and look, give Bruce a pm and get over there. I've had a couple of goes on it, the power comes on very early - very very nice, also the handling is excellent, both front and rear are well sorted. The new owner will not be disappointed, heaps and heaps of hours and money put into this bike, also has the advantage of being able to take a pillon in comfort - something the current bikes don't do. Hope it stays in the Waikato, always nice to see customised bikes cruising around.
sorry brains it ant a honda the new toy im getting is the only one in the country it was bilt in usa and uk it will do a 1/4 mile in under 6 seconds and it goes round courners to at grate speeds so some one offer me cash and it could be yours no time wasters it is wat it says it is

hondacmx450
20th August 2005, 17:00
So here's the low down,

Tires are excellent (about 1000km on both), Pirelli Diablo Corsa rear, Pirelli Dragon Evo.

Front forks have ohlins internals

Bike has done 86,000km

Aftermarket pipe - jetted to suit

Polished rims, polished frame, polished swingarm

Protaper bars

DOT numbered braided lines on front (standard on rear)

Oil and filter changes every 5,000km while owned by me

Chain and spockets good condition

Front street fighter fairing sourced from Demon Tweaks UK - the mac daddy of street fighter companies - only one in kiwiland

Currently working on photos, will be up next day or two

Will happily help new owner with suspension setup

Just waiting to be re vined and WOF rego

Looking for around the $5500 mark (but sexual favours maybe entertained :woohoo: :woohoo: )

AND SORRY WINJA, I AM NOT GOING TO HELP YOU PAINT YOUR ROOF

Waylander
23rd August 2005, 16:31
Here they are finally.

Brains
23rd August 2005, 22:09
WTF...where are the bikini models? I thought at the very least you would have got peachy in a thong :rofl: :puke: .

Excellent pic quality there waylander.

hondacmx450
23rd August 2005, 22:14
well the photos r up any one going to look at them
:chase:

hondacmx450
23rd August 2005, 22:15
WTF...where are the bikini models? I thought at the very least you would have got peachy in a thong :rofl: :puke: .

you r sick and getting sicker i like it

some one bye it you know you want to

Waylander
23rd August 2005, 22:15

They were there the day before mate when the sun was out and the weather was perfect. Would have put those up Bruce didn't hold the button down on my camera long enough. Didn't notice that the pictures wern't actualy taken untill I got home.

Lesson learned, I should have been the one taking the pictures. Could have played it like I was a photographer then and perhaps worked a private photo shoot with the chicks.:devil2:

Brains
23rd August 2005, 22:26
They were there the day before mate when the sun was out and the weather was perfect. Would have put those up Bruce didn't hold the button down on my camera long enough. Didn't notice that the pictures wern't actualy taken untill I got home.

Lesson learned, I should have been the one taking the pictures. Could have played it like I was a photographer then and perhaps worked a private photo shoot with the chicks.:devil2:

So glad you mentioned chicks, right up until that last line I was thinking, noooo peachy's too young, too pretty, too supple :rofl: to be made a boy bitch out of.

Waylander
23rd August 2005, 22:28
So glad you mentioned chicks, right up until that last line I was thinking, noooo peachy's too young, too pretty, too supple :rofl: to be made a boy bitch out of.
Yea I rememberd at the last second who peachy was. Hit the brakes quik like after that...:puke:

Brains
23rd August 2005, 22:34
Yea I rememberd at the last second who peachy was. Hit the brakes quik like after that...:puke:

Bruce was telling me that he'd made peachy tatoo 'Bruce only' on the small of this back, to avoid any confusion?

And don't be hard on Bruce regarding his inability to hold the camera button down with the ladies there, just be thankful he was using the camera strap so he couldn't drop the camera.

Notice you managed to get the cruiser into a pic, good to see.

hondacmx450
24th August 2005, 12:00
Bruce was telling me that he'd made peachy tatoo 'Bruce only' on the small of this back, to avoid any confusion?

And don't be hard on Bruce regarding his inability to hold the camera button down with the ladies there, just be thankful he was using the camera strap so he couldn't drop the camera.

Notice you managed to get the cruiser into a pic, good to see.
is your girl away at the mo brendon sounds like you got to much time on your hands get some study on ok :motu:

Teflon
26th August 2005, 19:26
Shit your well known around town Bruce.

This young dude who works at Clarence St Pak & Save asked if i knew you. He said you owe him big time. He was about to tell me a embarrassing story involving you and a motorcycle, but i thought ask you for your version first.

Waylander
26th August 2005, 21:10

This young dude who works at Clarence St Pak & Save asked if i knew you. He said you owe him big time. He was about to tell me a embarrassing story involving you and a motorcycle, but i thought ask you for your version first.
It wasn't a motorcyce. It was a scooter. A 125cc somthing or other.

hondacmx450
27th August 2005, 08:30

i owe him big time my ass i crasher his schooter i said i will fix it part ordered and that is that owe him what the fuck do i owe him sounds like jono has a bit of a big fucken mouth i think scooter rider sindrome