PDA

View Full Version : Ride with new KB Member

Sensei
20th August 2005, 15:28
Meet up with Demonwolf today for a ride up to Mokau .Road was pretty good alittle wet over Mt Messenger on which we stopped going up & then carryed on to Mokau for some lunch . DW road well for not having been riding for awhile . Afew bikes out with the weather shaping up nicely , even got past by a LT BMW along a straight . Had to have abit of a play with him at the next corner tho :devil2: . After finishing lunch cruised back stopping at Urenui to put some air in the back tyre as I was only runing 30lb in it & was moving around abit more than I like so up to 38lb hot , much better . You gota love those SuperCorsa SC2's they hook up excellently . Looking forward to ride out to Whanga tomorrow at 10am should be a good turn out if the weather stays like today :Punk:

inlinefour
20th August 2005, 15:55
Had a crap day at work when I should have been trailing you guys trying to keep up :wait:

Sensei
20th August 2005, 16:48
Not a fast ride John . Just letting Demonwolf find his speed not mine that he felt comfortable at around 110-120K's good pace to get the feeling of the corner's :Punk: . Shame you couldn't make tomorrow's ride going to be Bloody excellent :ride: . Hope tomorrow at work is abit better than todays

DemonWolf
20th August 2005, 19:07
Not a fast ride John . Just letting Demonwolf find his speed not mine that he felt comfortable at around 110-120K's good pace to get the feeling of the corner's :Punk: . Shame you couldn't make tomorrow's ride going to be Bloody excellent :ride: . Hope tomorrow at work is abit better than todays

Yeah was a excellent ride.. quite a few riders out also returning the good ol wave.. very good to see :Punk: Will be bout the same pace as tomorrow as well... :whistle:

Not going to push too much until I'm more confident on the bike =) Cheers for the ride Sensei I really enjoyed it... loved the moves ya pulled too :woohoo: :woohoo:

Nice pics too!!

inlinefour
21st August 2005, 06:57
Don't know about a better shift. However I had more sleep last night, so I am at least feeling good :yawn: