PDA

View Full Version : MNZ online licencing?

rustys
15th June 2013, 08:13
Any one having trouble doing on line licencing?

nodrog
15th June 2013, 09:54
Any one having trouble doing on line licencing?

Doing what to it? if you already have a licence it wont let you get another one yet, your current one is still valid.

if you are applying for your first ever licence, you need to choose option 2 and follow the instructions.

well at least that's how it work on my computer.

rustys
15th June 2013, 10:57
Was trying to renew licence, as current one expires 30/6/13 end of this month.

codgyoleracer
19th June 2013, 11:45
Recieved email today from MNZ for renewal, Logged in, ticked the appropriate boxes, all done - easypeasy.

neil_cb125t
19th June 2013, 16:44
Yep its easy HOWEVER - you want to run a chosen number you now have to PAY $10......per class. doesn't mean you'll get your desired number either.....:brick:

codgyoleracer
19th June 2013, 18:32
Yep its easy HOWEVER - you want to run a chosen number you now have to PAY $10......per class. doesn't mean you'll get your desired number either.....:brick:

Oh nooooo, not $10 ....... Thats 1/40th of a set of tyres for you wasted from your budget right there..........

rustys
19th June 2013, 20:08
Thanks guys all done simple as, and its all now FREE :woohoo:, so $100.00 to new tyres for my budget :2thumbsup

neil_cb125t
19th June 2013, 20:34
Oh nooooo, not $10 ....... Thats 1/40th of a set of tyres for you wasted from your budget right there..........

yep - can you lend me 1/40th of a tyre:girlfight:

no need for a number fee....surely

codgyoleracer
19th June 2013, 20:59
yep - can you lend me 1/40th of a tyre:girlfight:

no need for a number fee....surely

Yip, i'll cut a 20th of one rear Metzeler for ya and give u a slap with it.

Re the number fee......Ask Billy if you dare (p.s - i already know the answer)

CHOPPA
19th June 2013, 21:05
They prob put a charge on the numbers cause gumbys choose to have numbers issued for every class under the sun and they are trying to cut the road race numbers down to 2 digit. Id say this will stop streetstock riders getting a superbike number allocated for giggles

Billy
19th June 2013, 21:27
They prob put a charge on the numbers cause gumbys choose to have numbers issued for every class under the sun and they are trying to cut the road race numbers down to 2 digit. Id say this will stop streetstock riders getting a superbike number allocated for giggles

Very close,

That is part of the reason but it is also an administration fee,For the record,National numbers are only allowed to be double digit anyway,Its just that as you have pointed out,While the old system was left to self police,It got out of control for the very reason you have stated,IE 140 Superbike numbers,130 Protwins and so on under the old system.

Of course you don't HAVE to have an official number,You could just rock up to the track and hope somebody else isnt using the same number as you

quickbuck
19th June 2013, 21:36
Would help if I could remember my bloody password!!!!!

Why do we have to have so many???
And why doesn't the site let you stay logged in from the same computer?

I would ask through official channels, but I can't log on.

Billy
19th June 2013, 23:20
Would help if I could remember my bloody password!!!!!

Why do we have to have so many???
And why doesn't the site let you stay logged in from the same computer?

I would ask through official channels, but I can't log on.

Sorry mate,I can't help you with any of the above,Email vicky@mnz.co.nz she should be able to help you.

Mental Trousers
20th June 2013, 08:45
I've already sent an email to Vicky@mnz.co.nz, but I'm wondering if anyone else had no boxes to tick and enter your preferred number under the Road Racing part of the licencing form??

neil_cb125t
20th June 2013, 09:35
I've already sent an email to Vicky@mnz.co.nz, but I'm wondering if anyone else had no boxes to tick and enter your preferred number under the Road Racing part of the licencing form??

I contacted MNZ and they were very helpful explaining the change to the whole no number when applying for licence etc.

have a look here

http://www.mnz.co.nz/docs/default-source/licences/road-race-number-information-for-website.pdf?sfvrsn=2

the form for number app is here

http://www.mnz.co.nz/docs/default-source/licences/mnz-number-scheme-form.pdf?sfvrsn=2

quickbuck
20th June 2013, 11:50
Sorry mate,I can't help you with any of the above,Email vicky@mnz.co.nz she should be able to help you.

Cheers Billy.
Done and almost sorted.....

wharfy
7th July 2013, 21:34
Well I guess we could just "bags" a number .. I bags 90 for F2 and BEAR's :)

codgyoleracer
8th July 2013, 08:48
Well I guess we could just "bags" a number .. I bags 90 for F2 and BEAR's :)

Is that the number that matches the age you plan to retire ? :-)

wharfy
8th July 2013, 12:28
Is that the number that matches the age you plan to retire ? :-)

Something like that :)