PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetical Post Classic race bike question

slowpoke
15th June 2013, 19:53
Hypothetically speaking, if one had a hypothetical Pre-89 race bike what would be the appropriate hypothetical battery? I'm hypothetically guessing that a hypothetical LiPo battery would result in hypothetical tantrums spread far and wide around the hypothetical paddock?

So a hypothetical lead/acid battery would be the preferred hypothetically option?

Any hypothetical information would be hypothetically appreciated.

pete376403
15th June 2013, 20:09
Does every component have to be pre-89, or just use the technology that existed at that time?

Pre-89 fuel would be great, compared to the turps they sell now

Kickaha
15th June 2013, 21:18
I'm hypothetically guessing that a hypothetical LiPo battery would result in hypothetical tantrums spread far and wide around the hypothetical paddock?

I intend running one in mine, if anyone doesn't like it they can go fuck themselves

kiwi cowboy
16th June 2013, 12:02
I intend running one in mine, if anyone doesn't like it they can go fuck themselves

So I take it that if people don't like it you don't care??????:corn:

slowpoke
16th June 2013, 20:13

Now there's an attitude I can relate too!

Kickaha
16th June 2013, 20:14
Now there's an attitude I can relate too!

Batteries aren't mentioned in the rules, I cant see it being a problem after all you can remove them altogether if you like

Peter Smith
17th June 2013, 16:34
Hypothetically speaking, if one had a hypothetical Pre-89 race bike what would be the appropriate hypothetical battery? I'm hypothetically guessing that a hypothetical LiPo battery would result in hypothetical tantrums spread far and wide around the hypothetical paddock?

So a hypothetical lead/acid battery would be the preferred hypothetically option?

Any hypothetical information would be hypothetically appreciated.

Batteries are not major components so use what ever you want.
I'm guessing I'll need to improve my hypothetical riding if I'm gonna have a hypothetical chance of keeping up with your hypothetical bike.

slowpoke
17th June 2013, 19:44
Batteries aren't mentioned in the rules, I cant see it being a problem after all you can remove them altogether if you like

Batteries are not major components so use what ever you want.
I'm guessing I'll need to improve my hypothetical riding if I'm gonna have a hypothetical chance of keeping up with your hypothetical bike.

2 very good points! :niceone:

No Pete, you'd piss yourself laughing at my hypothetical steed, absolutely nothing to fear just some hypothetical fun.....unless a hypothetical widow with very poor eyesight and no sense of smell takes a shine to me and stumps up some cubic dollars to throw at it.