PDA

View Full Version : Pimp my ride

unstuck
29th June 2013, 16:43
Not keen on the graphics, but each to their own. I love the technology though.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kI0yjXi2aFs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BigAl
29th June 2013, 18:21
Nice rebuild, thanks.

granstar
29th June 2013, 19:08
Coulda used that machine today, spent a few hours with grinder and welder in bloody cold shed to make some brackets to pimp a pair of hiway pegs onto the ol XJ :wacko:

unstuck
29th June 2013, 20:08
Coulda used that machine today, spent a few hours with grinder and welder in bloody cold shed to make some brackets to pimp a pair of hiway pegs onto the ol XJ :wacko:

Yep, I was in the cold shed with the grinder and welder too, making hooks for lifting the hangi baskets.:Punk::Punk:

Wingnut
29th June 2013, 20:10
Probably pay to zip up that jacket....

unstuck
29th June 2013, 20:15
Probably pay to zip up that jacket....

Gonna get colder is it, was about minus 3 this morning when I went for my walk.At least the stuff dribbling out your nose freezes before it gets to ya lip.:cold:

AllanB
29th June 2013, 20:19
I liked it best when white .......

98tls
29th June 2013, 20:44
I liked it best when white .......

Yep me to that said each to there own i guess.Got me thinking though how hard it must be these days to buy a late model bike then make the decision to spend money on it if its purely for real world use by that i mean not a track bike.There simply that good that a coat of paint and some graphics if your that way inclined about does it.

AllanB
29th June 2013, 20:50
There simply that good that a coat of paint and some graphics if your that way inclined about does it.

Agree. Paint, bit of unnecessary bling, can maybe .....

I'd naked one!

unstuck
1st July 2013, 11:14
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GKFwFx6SZdg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>:Punk::Punk:

The Reibz
1st July 2013, 11:49
Both impressive builds. Jesus I need a CNC mill though, limitless potential.

98tls
1st July 2013, 12:00

:brick:Shit,reminds me ive got a pressure plate and top triple in the shed somewhere,a bloke in the states did them years ago...off out the shed for a look.

98tls
1st July 2013, 12:08
Found em in the 1st box.Might just get busy.

The Reibz
1st July 2013, 12:21
Nice bling. Love the look of billet stuff. Got some bling out in my shed a mate spun up for me and a cast stainless spriggot and flange set for the turbo manifold I'm building, hopefully will have it started in the next week nad have it posted up here :)

unstuck
1st July 2013, 13:15

I love watching those mills and shit work, very impressive.:Punk::Punk: