PDA

View Full Version : Custom stickers for Betty

Ms Piggy
21st August 2005, 17:53
Does anyone know a good place/person to ask about custom stickers for my bike?

Ixion
21st August 2005, 19:51
See the Trading forum. Mr Zooter does these, very good too

Gixxer 4 ever
21st August 2005, 20:27
John does this stuff. Seen his work. Tis good.

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/member.php?u=1844

zooter
22nd August 2005, 00:20
So whatcha want?`Pm me.

pete376403
22nd August 2005, 12:17
Stripes and Graphics out at petone can do them. Can take any picture and print it on vinyl. They have (well they did last time I was there) a really cool Roland inkjet printer cutter thing. No idea of prices.
Whatchu gonna have printed? "Warning - this vehicle fitted with a Smith & Wesson protection system"?

Skunk
22nd August 2005, 12:27
PM me if things are all too expensive. I'm not setup for it but I have done it. (Tui beer labels on a Buell with custom wording). To me they weren't good but he loves it.

Ms Piggy
22nd August 2005, 16:47
Thanks all - MSTRS got in touch and we're gonna sort something out.

I'm going for a couple of Celtic designs, I don't think I'll give anyone a warning about what I may or may not fix to Betty to deter dickheads & vandals. :devil2:

Bonez
22nd August 2005, 18:44

I'm going for a couple of Celtic designs, I don't think I'll give anyone a warning about what I may or may not fix to Betty to deter dickheads & vandals. :devil2:
Don't forgot the "Parts sponsered by Bonez" sticker you lolly munching monster you :devil2:

Ms Piggy
22nd August 2005, 19:33
Don't forgot the "Parts sponsered by Bonez" sticker you lolly munching monster you :devil2:
Ummmmm, me a lolly munching monster! I'm shocked you would level such accusations at me...I was simply having a sample of what I would be sending my generous new bestest mate and well....something came over me and I got all giddy... possibly an overdose of sugar if I'm honest! Tee hee! :woohoo:

You're the best Bonez and I'm still trying to locate those bits for the GSX.

MSTRS
23rd August 2005, 10:42
Will this do ??

skidMark
23rd August 2005, 22:14

flamethrowers are a good deterrent and they won't try it again they get squirted with gas then a nice spark headed thier way thats a err deterrent if i ever heard one

i sometimes wonder if my brain and common sense are enemies

Posh Tourer :P
24th August 2005, 05:19
You aint got the Akrapovic on it yet then?

Ms Piggy
25th August 2005, 18:36
You aint got the Akrapovic on it yet then?
Wot that be then???

Bonez
26th August 2005, 05:50
Ummmmm, me a lolly munching monster! I'm shocked you would level such accusations at me...I was simply having a sample of what I would be sending my generous new bestest mate and well....something came over me and I got all giddy... possibly an overdose of sugar if I'm honest! Tee hee! :woohoo:

You're the best Bonez and I'm still trying to locate those bits for the GSX.No hurry, it's a Loooooooooooong term project-like so many I have. Probably could get them new from Suzuki for a gazillion dollars but I'm cheap.

Ms Piggy
9th September 2005, 16:43
Well after much emailing back and forth my new bestest mate (after Bonez that is...and all those other fab KB lads that have helped me with Betty) sent me the finished product. My decals for Betty - they look great!! Yipee! I'll wait until I'm staying at my friends place who has a garage and start with the tank - I still need to finish the side covers off.

Thanks MSTRS for all your effort :clap: :clap: What a most excellent bargain!!

Oh and special mention to Bonez who has given me a new side cover & a new instrument panel.

Oh yeah - here they are.

MSTRS
9th September 2005, 16:59
Thanks MSTRS for all your effort :clap: :clap: What a most excellent bargain!!

You are welcome. I get a kick out of doing 'specials'.