PDA

View Full Version : Racing numbers?

smithmZXR
16th July 2013, 19:12
Hi all,

I am new to racing and I have just got my hands on a RG150. Its fairings are in dire need of a touch up. Can anyone point me in the right direction in the Canterbury area please? Also, how do I go about getting a number for my bike (I will be looking to race at Ruapuna hopefully). I will be taking the bike to the upcoming have a go day.

Cheers!

Yow Ling
16th July 2013, 21:00
Hi all,

I am new to racing and I have just got my hands on a RG150. Its fairings are in dire need of a touch up. Can anyone point me in the right direction in the Canterbury area please? Also, how do I go about getting a number for my bike (I will be looking to race at Ruapuna hopefully). I will be taking the bike to the upcoming have a go day.

Cheers!

Send a pm to Oyster here on KB, he is in chch and anything he does not know about racing rg150's isnt worth knowing

quickbuck
16th July 2013, 22:46
Hi all,

Cheers!

Darn good on you for getting out on the track...
And well done for starting on a 150 in Development class.
You will have a ball, and learn lots!

puddytat
16th July 2013, 23:14
If yer a senior rider I think its red numerals on a white background......

Grumph
17th July 2013, 07:34
To answer one question - Paint - Muzzabikes, Hawdon St Sydenham. Good work at reasonable price.

Numbers - no idea how Canty do it now, Oyster will know.