PDA

View Full Version : Get the ball rolling here.

wari
13th January 2004, 07:57
HI ... I'm not a new member here ... been around since inception in fact. But thought this might be a good place for new members to start posting and allow current KB's to welcome you.

I'll post something a little more inneresting (maybe) when I've got time.

Enjoy the forums !!

:wavey:

jrandom
13th January 2004, 08:26
(stands up nervously, moves to front)

Er... hi.

My name's jrandom... and I ride a 150.

(chorus of sympathetic grunts and nods)

I'd just like to say that I'm happy to be here today, and with your support, I plan on regaining my displacement-related self-esteem.

(blushes, sits back down in audience)

Nouseforaname
13th January 2004, 20:03
Hi im Paul, and im a recovering asshole, currently in relapse.

georgedubyabush
13th January 2004, 20:12
Hi im Paul, and im a recovering asshole, currently in relapse.

With Nouseforaname as a login, shouldn't you inroduce yourself with "Fuck you... that's my name"

KATWYN
13th January 2004, 21:22
Stands up, looks around the room

They sent me here today and said this was the best
place for me. :doctor:

Hi, My name is Katherine and I have a...a... Motorcycling addiction
they say there is no cure for it........

phew that feels heaps better now i've said it :calm:

Drunken Monkey
13th January 2004, 22:09
oooh oooohh oooohhh ahhh ahhh ahhhhhh!

*scratch*

*sniff*

*peels banana*

:wacko:

Big Dog
13th January 2004, 22:28
My Name is Big Dog.... And I suffer from a addiction that goes back many years...... I managed to kick the habit for my childrens sake but it always felt like something was missing. I'm off the wagon have been for nearly 2 years.
and I'm never getting back on.... not as long as I have a pulse any way.

Kwaka-Kid
13th January 2004, 23:17
Hi My Names KK and Im an Alcoholic...

Al
13th January 2004, 23:22
Name is Umfaan (Al), also have an addiction, never tried anything to rid me of it, please DON'T help me :sweatdrop

Slim
13th January 2004, 23:24
Hi My Names KY and I blush really easily...
:devil2:

Hi, my name's Slim and I gave in to my addiction many moons ago. :bleh:

BigB
14th January 2004, 06:11
Hi I'm BigB..... I don't post much to busy riding :) :) :)

Cheers :beer:

Kwaka-Kid
14th January 2004, 06:52
:devil2:

Hi, my name's Slim and I gave in to my addiction many moons ago. :bleh:

Gah you Slimy! :p ohh just you wait, revenge will be cold and sweet.

Hitcher
14th January 2004, 08:01
Ahem...

Here's my furball...

"I'm an insecure, paranoid, multi-phobic, dillusional, middle-aged, overweight, half-blind, deaf, balding, opinionated mummy's boy who's idea of a good time is riding a motorbike."

:beer:

Ms Piggy
14th January 2004, 08:07
...my name is Cathy and I definitely have discovered my new addiction! I'd always rather be riding!! :2thumbsup

Slim
14th January 2004, 22:27
Gah you Slimy! :p ohh just you wait, revenge will be cold and sweet.
Really?!?!? http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/images/smilies/dry.gif :bleh:

You gotta catch me first! :baby:

marty
14th January 2004, 22:35
the cbr screams off into the distance - micron can laughing it's barking type of laugh at the 400 in hot pursuit, bunny ears waving in the breeze in a kind of 'catch me if you can' sort of way

SP2
14th January 2004, 23:21
Kiwi here living in Sydney.

Just got back into bikes after 8 years in the wilderness.

I LOVE my SP2.

Ogri
15th January 2004, 04:50
Ahem...

Here's my furball...

"I'm an insecure, paranoid, multi-phobic, dillusional, middle-aged, overweight, half-blind, deaf, balding, opinionated mummy's boy who's idea of a good time is riding a motorbike."

:beer:

Ditto, except I'm not balding and I'm definitely not Mummy's girl!!

Kwaka-Kid
15th January 2004, 07:35
grrrrr *steam flows out of ears*
out comes the GS1000 for this persuit, and its got new tyres! well, brand new on front, 5 odd year old new on rear... and a WOF too! (means it must go faster because its safe or something)

gman
7th December 2004, 15:31
ummm.......stands up.....used to ride a gp100 long time ago.........got a savage 750 now......its abit like drinkin bourbon.......cant give it up!!!!.....BURP!!!

Blakamin
7th December 2004, 16:48
ummm.......stands up.....used to ride a gp100 long time ago.........got a savage 750 now......its abit like drinkin bourbon.......cant give it up!!!!.....BURP!!!
Geez Gman, dig up a thread thats nearly as old as your bike why dont you???? :finger:
and get your arse back to work, you'll get your wish if ya talk to Jonnie! :eek:

Jsn
7th December 2004, 17:10
Hey I just joined KB after buying my first bike.. 87' TZR250. Haven't actually got around to getting it a warrant yet, but the last part arrives tomorrow, then i'll be pullin all the chicks with my L-plate of fury :headbang: . I can't wait.

Btw anyone know where in AK I can get cheap new tyres + a new chain..

marty
7th December 2004, 17:18
i'd say this is nearly a record for resurrecting an old thread

Blakamin
7th December 2004, 17:20
i'd say this is nearly a record for resurrecting an old thread
Yeah... and I used to have to work with him.... :buggerd:

scumdog
7th December 2004, 17:45
'Big sniff here' - A sort of 50+ going on 18 with a non-popular type of job and a prediliction to ogling curvy females, drinking fine whiskry and bourbon, 'fixing' cars and bikes that don't need fixed, a panchant for meddling with firearms and co-operative females (well ONE, Chrissy-Bimbo) and generally having fun as much as I can, on two wheels and four.

Joined KB to make contact with like-minded people and failed miserably, -just kidding, having a ball here!! :niceone:

"We're all in the same queue from womb to tomb, it's just the number of laughs you get along the way that count"

gman
7th December 2004, 18:01
geeze blakamin you whine more than a whore on a friday nite!!!!!atleast im getting more riding than you are at the moment!!!hehehehe

Blakamin
7th December 2004, 18:04
geeze blakamin you whine more than a whore on a friday nite!!!!!atleast im getting more riding than you are at the moment!!!hehehehe
:angry2: :angry2:
bar stard..... go to work!

gman
7th December 2004, 18:39
maybe i will........ill ride me bike to work too....hehehehehe

Sniper
8th December 2004, 07:12
Hmmm, intersting, I dont know what I can say. I cant even remember that far back

inlinefour
27th January 2005, 23:40
Welcome and enjoy :banana: