PDA

View Full Version : Picking up my new bike tomorrow

Dangsta
23rd July 2013, 19:17
Diving in headfirst and getting a Victory Vegas 8 Ball. Its an 07 so is only the 5 speed but that's all good. Palmy Suzuki are gonna be a Victory dealer so servicing and mechanical work is sweet for when I need it. Always thought I was going to get a Harley (had the model picked out already) but saw the 8 Ball for a decent price and also got a reasonable trade on the S83. Struggled to find a bad review of the 8 Ball so went for it.

Will be sorry to see the back of the Suzuki....very underated bike. It never missed a beat for me. Anyway, thought I'd share the news. I'll be sure and wave if I see any of you on the road.
D

skippa1
23rd July 2013, 19:38
Diving in headfirst and getting a Victory Vegas 8 Ball. Its an 07 so is only the 5 speed but that's all good. Palmy Suzuki are gonna be a Victory dealer so servicing and mechanical work is sweet for when I need it. Always thought I was going to get a Harley (had the model picked out already) but saw the 8 Ball for a decent price and also got a reasonable trade on the S83. Struggled to find a bad review of the 8 Ball so went for it.

Will be sorry to see the back of the Suzuki....very underated bike. It never missed a beat for me. Anyway, thought I'd share the news. I'll be sure and wave if I see any of you on the road.
D
Good on ya. I enjoyed mine but the ground clearance made me sell. Too slow in the corners for me. Freedom Moto did some work on it for me in Palmy. I have a workshop manual if you want to buy one, some brs and exhausts somewhere and a carrier as well.

Dangsta
23rd July 2013, 19:44
Good on ya. I enjoyed mine but the ground clearance made me sell. Too slow in the corners for me. Freedom Moto did some work on it for me in Palmy. I have a workshop manual if you want to buy one, some brs and exhausts somewhere and a carrier as well.

Thanks mate and cheers for the offer of the manual etc. I'll ride it for a while and PM you if I come into the market. So far the only thing I think I want is a chin spoiler to complete the look.