PDA

View Full Version : World on wheels

unstuck
31st July 2013, 18:28
Starting tonight on choice tv at 8pm. A couple travel the world on motorcycles, looks good.:niceone:

unstuck
31st July 2013, 21:01
Was disappointing:laugh:.

ducatilover
31st July 2013, 21:03
Is it on the internetsTVthing? I don't own a telly.

skippa1
31st July 2013, 21:04
Thank god. I read your op and was just getting pissed off I missed it and.......whooooshh....it was disapointing :laugh:

unstuck
31st July 2013, 21:06
Was on freeview, not sure if it,s on the web. They did mention something about the interwebs in the credits though. ;)

unstuck
31st July 2013, 21:08
Thank god. I read your op and was just getting pissed off I missed it and.......whooooshh....it was disapointing :laugh:

Seems more travel orientated than motorcycle, they were on royal enfields going up the highest road in india. :rolleyes:

Akzle
31st July 2013, 21:45
the world on motorcycles,
looks good.:niceone:

so does my cock.
Doesnt mean i want everyone watching it on tv.

Akzle
31st July 2013, 21:47

and there ends the similarities with my cock.

Mushu
31st July 2013, 22:45
I watched it, just as disappointed as unstuck. Are there any good adventure riding series/dvds available? I have the long way down DVDs but even they are a bit disappointing (probably would have been better without Ewan McGregor)

unstuck
1st August 2013, 05:05
I watched it, just as disappointed as unstuck. Are there any good adventure riding series/dvds available? I have the long way down DVDs but even they are a bit disappointing (probably would have been better without Ewan McGregor)

I have not found any yet, but Im still looking. I enjoy the by any means dvd,s more than the long way ones.:niceone:

unstuck
1st August 2013, 05:07
so does my cock.
Doesnt mean i want everyone watching it on tv.

You have a cock, I thought you were more of a cunt sorta fella.:yeah:

Akzle
1st August 2013, 06:41
You have a cock, I thought you were more of a cunt sorta fella.:yeah:

that might be how you imbreed down there,
in the main island we keep things seperate, if it has a cunt, its not a fella.

Akzle
1st August 2013, 06:42

enjoyd seeing connolly go places on his trike, but again, fuckall to do with bikes.

unstuck
1st August 2013, 06:54
enjoyd seeing connolly go places on his trike, but again, fuckall to do with bikes.

I really like Billy Connelly and his travels, made me laugh in the NZ one though when he was in Napier and said this is the bay of plenty, I would be kicking the researchers arse.:shifty:

Racing Dave
1st August 2013, 07:56
Are there any good adventure riding series/dvds available?

Yes, there sure are. From Australia, the Motorbikin' series will give you all the adventure you can cope with. Phil Hogens and his mates on unscripted, unposed, full-on outback riding. Go to www.motorbikin.com.au for full details.

unstuck
1st August 2013, 08:09
Yes, there sure are. From Australia, the Motorbikin' series will give you all the adventure you can cope with. Phil Hogens and his mates on unscripted, unposed, full-on outback riding. Go to www.motorbikin.com.au for full details.

Good stuff. Cheers fella.:2thumbsup

SVboy
1st August 2013, 10:44

fuckall to do with bikes.Sounds just like you

tri boy
1st August 2013, 11:07
Mike Ferris is a good bastid.
Traveled with him for 3months when he first had the notion of tours through undeveloped parts of the world.
He used to be a high fly'n Sydney stock broker, till one day he just said "fuck it. theres more to life than this shit"
The show is more a travel show, (as 1hr of film could never relay even a single day travelling in remote areas properly).
I must admit the Rotung/Tangla/Kadung passes look like highways now, as opposed to 97.
Still, needing a Delhi belly shit at altitude in a one piece wet weather suit, in 3degrees C wouldn't have changed:crazy:

unstuck
1st August 2013, 11:58
There was a clip on the show last night of the same trip they did a couple of years ago where a bus coming down the hill around a corner onto a skinny bridge, tips over and takes out a couple of the bikes and their riders, amazingly no one was seriously injured. The drivers over there seem to be completely insane.

Mushu
1st August 2013, 12:11
I have not found any yet, but Im still looking. I enjoy the by any means dvd,s more than the long way ones.:niceone:

Charley doesn't piss me off like Ewan but without bikes I couldn't get through the any means DVDs, I did like race to Dakar though

Thanks for the link, I'll be ordering a couple of these DVDs for sure.

tri boy
1st August 2013, 12:14
The drivers over there seem to be completely insane.

The speeds are alot slower due to the conditions, so there normally is alot of reaction time available to avoid sacred cows etc.
The out of control vehicle was an exception to the rule.
The military convoys suck, as they can be 50+ trucks in a line on steep passes.
The drivers do not deviate for anything, let alone m/cycles.
The horn is your best friend.

The wrecked trucks down valleys are a real reminder of unstable roads.
The food sucks.

unstuck
1st August 2013, 12:40
Yeah, those military convoys looked like a pain in the ass. The hosts/ tour guides seem like really nice genuine people though.:2thumbsup