PDA

View Full Version : Loccomotion.com?

Geeen
1st August 2013, 11:18
I am trying to find out if these guys are any good to deal with, I have been told they are now the distributor of some parts I need (want) for my bike. The website is not yet built so not able to provide ant info. I have had awesome service from other Kiwi online stores such as FastBikeGear, but have also been burnt quite badly by others. So if anyone has dealt with these guys I would like to hear their imperssions.

Cheers

Madness
1st August 2013, 12:00
The guy is a fucking fruit-loop. Talk to Liam at FastBikeGear as he works with Rodd but is much easier to deal with.

Mongolian
1st August 2013, 13:31
I bought a driven front sprocket from the dude a dew weeks back and he was fine to deal with, talked alot about lots of stuff but no issue so far.

But he is definitely eccentric.

Grubber
1st August 2013, 16:18
The guy is a fucking fruit-loop. Talk to Liam at FastBikeGear as he works with Rodd but is much easier to deal with.

Agreed! Liam is the man.
Purchased shit loads of him and never once had an issue.:Punk:

Geeen
1st August 2013, 17:20
Agreed! Liam is the man.

Same here, and if he stocked what I was after it would be a no brainer.....

FastBikeGear
31st March 2014, 09:25

Wow thanks!

FastBikeGear
31st March 2014, 09:25
I am trying to find out if these guys are any good to deal with, I have been told they are now the distributor of some parts I need (want) for my bike. The website is not yet built so not able to provide ant info. I have had awesome service from other Kiwi online stores such as FastBikeGear, but have also been burnt quite badly by others. So if anyone has dealt with these guys I would like to hear their imperssions.

Cheers

Thanks for the very generous feed back!!

FastBikeGear
31st March 2014, 09:26
Agreed! Liam is the man.

Many thanks!!