PDA

View Full Version : 09 R1 ECU Flash tune interface

festus
2nd August 2013, 10:08
Has anyone in NZ got the flash tune interface that is willing to flash my ECU?

I will pay for your services!.........

Can't justify $450-500 notes for the interface for probably a one off flash and don't want to send my ECU
to the states...........

Latte
2nd August 2013, 10:45
I'd be interested in getting in on this as well ... i thought of the $100 us option but sending my ECU away overseas has me a bit :eek5:

festus
2nd August 2013, 11:54
I'd be interested in getting in on this as well ... i thought of the $100 us option but sending my ECU away overseas has me a bit :eek5:

Exactly!........it's something like 2k if it goes missing in the mail!

Kiwi Graham
2nd August 2013, 14:42
I'm sure there was a guy on here offering to do just that but my ability with the seach function aint too hot.

I'm sure someone will remember who it was or can find the thread, I think he was offering to re-flash them for a few $$$and a box of beer.

mossy1200
2nd August 2013, 20:14
I sent mine to brooks performance and it returned ok but it was 6hundry. It was insured also.

festus
3rd August 2013, 07:42
I'm sure there was a guy on here offering to do just that but my ability with the seach function aint too hot.

I'm sure someone will remember who it was or can find the thread, I think he was offering to re-flash them for a few $$$and a box of beer.

Correct but he is or has sold his R1 and flashtune.............

If I get no luck on here I'm gonna chew the big one $$$ and get the kit.........if that happens I'll get into flashing 09-13 R1's for a nominal fee to help pay for it.

festus
15th August 2013, 06:34

I've tracked down the flashtune mentioned above and bought it (along with a PCV and Autotune).......Sweet!

I've got a fair bit of learning to do.

Give me a little time I'll keep ya posted........

Raelaslol
14th January 2014, 12:06
I've tracked down the flashtune mentioned above and bought it (along with a PCV and Autotune).......Sweet!

I've got a fair bit of learning to do.

Give me a little time I'll keep ya posted........

How are you getting on with the flashing :)

F5 Dave
14th January 2014, 14:43
Sounds very inconvenient. For Trumpie, Prilla KToom etc just buy a $30 cable, free sw from internerd with a bunch of maps for different pipes etc or adjust yourself & correct the speedo error etc while yer at it.

Dave-
14th January 2014, 17:12
Sounds very inconvenient. For Trumpie, Prilla KToom etc just buy a $30 cable, free sw from internerd with a bunch of maps for different pipes etc or adjust yourself & correct the speedo error etc while yer at it.

Do you mean loading on a new fuel map? cause that's not quite what this guys is asking about....

Plus those engines are all stone age compared to an 09 R1....might as well be running points...

F5 Dave
15th January 2014, 10:27
Fuel, ign in 3D map. The Sagem & Keihin ECUs can talk with SW, Diagnostics, TPS setting, MAP, Eng temp & fan cut in, resetting errors sensors etc etc. Why lock it all up?

So yeah, just like points<_<

festus
27th January 2014, 14:54
How are you getting on with the flashing :)

Flashed it just the once, got it custom dyno tuned a few weeks ago, have not ridden it as been offshore 5 weeks.

Due home this week will take for spin.

When I flashed it, as forums say, lethal in A mode, nearly let go of the handle bars!.......

I'll be selling the flashtune if all good this weekend............

xtremizt
10th March 2014, 23:32
Flashed it just the once, got it custom dyno tuned a few weeks ago, have not ridden it as been offshore 5 weeks.

Due home this week will take for spin.

When I flashed it, as forums say, lethal in A mode, nearly let go of the handle bars!.......

I'll be selling the flashtune if all good this weekend............

Is it compatible with a 2007 R6? Or better still can you post a link to it and your asking price for it please?

festus
11th March 2014, 09:21
Is it compatible with a 2007 R6? Or better still can you post a link to it and your asking price for it please?

Nah bro it can only flash a 09-11 R1..........

Captain Salty
2nd November 2015, 12:50
Nah bro it can only flash a 09-11 R1..........

Old post, stab in the dark but do you still have the flash tune interface? Trying to get my 2011 R1 sorted but not having much luck.

Cheers

festus
2nd November 2015, 17:48
Sold the R1 and flash tune sorry. Although I'm certain the guy would help you he is in Taranaki