PDA

View Full Version : Sella NZ?

awa355
14th August 2013, 12:34
Just logged onto Turdme's alternative, Sella, and I see they are no longer taking listings. Have merged with NZ Herald and are focusing on B2C ( business to customer ) crap. I have a 2.5 inflatable with a 2hp Mercury ob, that I was going to list. The asking price was only going to be $400 all up, and with Tdme charges, I thought I would list it on Sella. Anybody tried alternatives?

There is a local Te A facebook sell & exchange page that seems to do a roaring turnover. Geez, I wish the old Loot magazine was still around.

mashman
14th August 2013, 12:49
Just logged onto Turdme's alternative, Sella, and I see they are no longer taking listings. Have merged with NZ Herald and are focusing on B2C ( business to customer ) crap. I have a 2.5 inflatable with a 2hp Mercury ob, that I was going to list. The asking price was only going to be $400 all up, and with Tdme charges, I thought I would list it on Sella. Anybody tried alternatives?

There is a local Te A facebook sell & exchange page that seems to do a roaring turnover. Geez, I wish the old Loot magazine was still around.

You got any pics? How much to ship to Welly :D

14th August 2013, 13:35
Has the air in the inflatable been serviced?

Has it got any good hiding places for smugling?
Also is it capable of evading radar?

Oh, and will it do a Ton? :mellow:

awa355
14th August 2013, 14:59
Has the air in the inflatable been serviced?

Has it got any good hiding places for smugling?
Also is it capable of evading radar?

Oh, and will it do a Ton? :mellow:

Tie it on the back of a decent bike and it will do the ton no problems. Its actually a damn good little boat. Hardly had any use. I swapped the original electric ob for the Mariner 2.5.( op has it as a Mercury.) It is worth a lot more than the asking price. I made up a drop in plywood floor and a quarter deck.

Re smuggling, should hold a decent amount of Paua and Crays. As for boat people, maybe 3 at a time, if the mother boat is not too far off shore.

Re radar, without the vickers MG on the front, it should evade most coastguard radar systems. 286356

Mashman, it would be quite bulky to send. It does fold down into a carry bag.

mashman
14th August 2013, 15:50
I know ;). But has the air been serviced? As cool as it would be, it's too fuckin windy down here.

14th August 2013, 16:36
One more question.

Is the tiller left handed or right handed?

Berries
14th August 2013, 23:25
You might get more interest if you try a boat forum rather than a bike one.

But make sure you note whether the air has been serviced, that has got to be worth a monkey.

Akzle
15th August 2013, 04:27
fck. Where were you on tuesday. Thats exactly the shit i needed.

But. Will you take 5$ and a bag of chips?

(yeah nah keen, but dnt knw when ill nekt be in twata mutu)

awa355
15th August 2013, 06:29
You might get more interest if you try a boat forum rather than a bike one.

But make sure you note whether the air has been serviced, that has got to be worth a monkey.

Not trying to sell it on here, was just asking about the pros and cons of other auction sites.

The Reibz
15th August 2013, 13:03
Park it outside your house and make a sign advertising it. Make sure you use old rotting/fucked up MDF and high vis spray paint in barely readable hand writing for the sign. To bad I didnt see this 2 weeks ago, would have had you a buyer.

Tigadee
15th August 2013, 21:22
...and with Tdme charges, I thought I would list it on Sella. Anybody tried alternatives?

Wheedle (http://www.wheedle.co.nz/) is back online, also try Bananas4free (http://www.bananas4free.co.nz/index.php)

Wheedle listing fee system:
http://www.wheedle.co.nz/Home/AboutFees

Bananas4free is free, but very quiet/low traffic