hayd3n
17th August 2013, 17:29
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95uFMryGfLk&feature=player_embedded

Motig
17th August 2013, 17:46
:laugh: Brilliant!

Geeen
17th August 2013, 17:57
Someone must've missed out on their morning Vodka..

Grizzo
17th August 2013, 18:00
Always carry a a wheel brace.

Makes it a lot easier to pop windows:msn-wink:

unstuck
17th August 2013, 18:02
Are all russians fucked in the head, or just the ones on ewwtube.:weird:

Grashopper
17th August 2013, 18:50
So didn't expect that. Though I probably should have. Crazy people

tigertim20
17th August 2013, 21:34
what a dumbass.

scumdog
17th August 2013, 21:57
All the KB key-board heros with the "I would have punched his mirrors off" comments need to see this clip!!

EJK
17th August 2013, 22:16
What bikes were they riding? Why were they so slow? :scratch:

Laava
17th August 2013, 22:25
Cars and bikes just dont mix.
We need bike exclusive roads. That will be my campaign ticket for the next election.

Mushu
18th August 2013, 15:36
Cars and bikes just dont mix.
We need bike exclusive roads. That will be my campaign ticket for the next election.

You have my vote as long as you can keep the cyclists off it too.

The guys in the vid are stupid, brake checking on a bike is stupid enough, but stopping to get off the bike to attack the car driver was always going to end badly, maybe he should have just grabbed the keys out the car and jumped back on his bike.
I have to wonder what happened after the video finished, did they get their hands on the car driver after they destroyed his bike.

McFatty1000
18th August 2013, 17:18
I'm still trying to figure out the reason they felt the need to chase them for so long?

breakaway
18th August 2013, 17:31
Stupid fucking prick. Too bad he didnt get removed from the gene pool.

From what I saw, the car driver did nothing wrong.

Seriously, why pick a fight with a 2 ton hunk of metal?

I can't honestly say I wouldn't do the exact same thing if I was in a car with my family and some prick and his asshole biker buddies decided to pick a fight with me over some bullshit percieved act of aggression.

george formby
18th August 2013, 18:13
Meh. Newtons umpteenth law. Mass x Fuckwit = Broken bike.

Road kill
18th August 2013, 18:40
Fuck yeah,,love it when that shit happens,,,karma spelt "get fucked":nya:

caspernz
18th August 2013, 18:40
Predictable enough....

Mind you, if that rider had more sex (and not the solo action kind) then he'd be a bit more mellow?? :innocent:
So maybe his girlfriend is to blame? Come to think of it...she might be the inflatable kind haha :eek5:

Mushu
18th August 2013, 18:49
Stupid fucking prick. Too bad he didnt get removed from the gene pool.

From what I saw, the car driver did nothing wrong.

Seriously, why pick a fight with a 2 ton hunk of metal?

I can't honestly say I wouldn't do the exact same thing if I was in a car with my family and some prick and his asshole biker buddies decided to pick a fight with me over some bullshit percieved act of aggression.

Yea, it all seems over the top on the part of the biker (although the video starting in the middle of it suggests we don't know the whole story, but given the biker has the camera he probably did something to start it and just edited it out if the video), but I would never ram a bike, there are a few videos on YouTube where a small altercation ends in a biker getting rammed by a car which is why I'm a little mindful that if an argument goes too far I am the vulnerable one and in most situations I would rather risk a speeding ticket than deal with someone who seems happy to put my life in danger so I just get out of there, a handful of throttle for a couple of seconds is usually enough to get it done anyway.

st00ji
24th August 2013, 20:32
i dont get the anger towards cars myself. i mean i have been cut off or had people switch lanes into my space as much as the next guy, but like the above poster said - its only a temporary imposition. i dont take it to heart, i just get the fuck out of their way then disappear.

SMOKEU
30th August 2013, 17:54
i dont get the anger towards cars myself. i mean i have been cut off or had people switch lanes into my space as much as the next guy, but like the above poster said - its only a temporary imposition. i dont take it to heart, i just get the fuck out of their way then disappear.

Then they never learn from their behaviour, until one day someone dies.

scumdog
30th August 2013, 19:00

And you plan on teaching them about their behaviour how?<_<

Blow-hard...:rolleyes:

Erelyes
30th August 2013, 19:21

By all means be angry if it'll make you feel better.

But short of smiling and waving, there ain't fuckall you can do to change their attitude - if it reaches that stage they already view you as an enemy and good luck fighting fire with a zippo.

SMOKEU
31st August 2013, 11:17
By all means be angry if it'll make you feel better.

But short of smiling and waving, there ain't fuckall you can do to change their attitude - if it reaches that stage they already view you as an enemy and good luck fighting fire with a zippo.

And you plan on teaching them about their behaviour how?<_<

Blow-hard...:rolleyes:

When I'm riding my push bike at least, I have no hesitation in kicking a vehicle with my steel cap boots. I don't care if I damage their vehicle, because if they're operating it in a manner necessitating me to take evasive action to avoid an imminent collision, then they obviously don't care about the safety of anyone else, so why should I care if their car gets a big boot mark in the panels? Hopefully that will teach them to be more careful in the future, potentially saving the life of an innocent person in the future.

It's a bit more difficult to take such action on a motorbike, as it's less maneuverable and heavier than the push bike.

actungbaby
31st August 2013, 14:24
served him right real prat oh the car passed me oh dear ;-)