23rd August 2013, 17:20
Pacific Club Summer Series 2013/2014 entry form is out:

http://www.sportsground.co.nz/files/site/130/95/Pdf/130823171006HTCHOEED.pdf

Dates:
6th October : Round 1 Summer Series - Manfeild
10th November : Round 2 Summer Series - Taupo
19th January : Round 3 Summer Series - Manfeild
9th February : Round 4 Summer Series - Taupo

Dont forget about the 1hr and 3hr Endurance races being held on the 5th of October at Manfeild.

Track Days the club is hosting are :
9th November - Taupo
18th January - Manfeild
8th February - Taupo

Shorty_925
7th September 2013, 09:06
Just reminding everyone to get your entry's in.

Shorty_925
26th September 2013, 08:25
Remember to get your entries in.

Shorty_925
4th November 2013, 14:33
Round 2 at Taupo this weekend coming, Track Day on the Saturday as well.

busadayz
4th November 2013, 19:03
Im in with my "retard". So that's at least one. Oh and my mate on his retard.
Figures just doubled. Looking good then. How many races and laps per race for motards?
Cheers.

manxkiwi
5th November 2013, 08:00
My entry's in, just waiting on confirmation.

scott411
5th November 2013, 19:20
ill most likely be there on a motard bike

sharp2183
7th November 2013, 19:34
What time do we have to be there on Saturday? My shitty computer won't load the entry form so can't check.

sharp2183
7th November 2013, 19:44
What time do we have to be there on Saturday? My shitty computer won't load the entry form so can't check.

quickbuck
8th November 2013, 21:05

It also double posts....
I find it safe being there by 0800....

busadayz
13th November 2013, 05:34
Thanks to the organizers at round two of the BRM summer series at Taupo on the weekend.
Bloody good day, well done.
Even bigger thanks to the Ambulance crew who are (correct me if im wrong) independent and self funded.
They picked me up off the track in the motard race after what was a nasty, but impressive, ( so im told)
high side coming out of turn 2. The ambo crew who ride/race themselves were top notch, even new how to turn my camera off for me. I got 2 broken ribs out of it and couple of nights in Rotorua hospital. Staff there were great too. Hope to be back out asap when I can get fixed up and my bike.

wharfy
13th November 2013, 15:31
Thanks to the organizers at round two of the BRM summer series at Taupo on the weekend.
Even bigger thanks to the Ambulance crew who are (correct me if im wrong) independent and self funded.
They picked me up off the track in the motard race after what was a nasty, but impressive, ( so im told)
high side coming out of turn 2. The ambo crew who ride/race themselves were top notch, even new how to turn my camera off for me. I got 2 broken ribs out of it and couple of nights in Rotorua hospital. Staff there were great too. Hope to be back out asap when I can get fixed up and my bike.

Not to take ANYTHING away from the dedicated and underfunded Ambo's - I think that the Club organizing the racing pays for the crew to be there.

Broken ribs are very uncomfortable - hope you come right ASAP.

pipson
13th November 2013, 18:46

Thanks on behalf of the Pacific Motorcycle Club. I was the Marshal that was on point 2 & came out to your aid, your mishap was spectacular, I thought that your bike was going to land on top of you. I had put the camera down then then looked up & saw the end of yours. The Ambulance crew are from Rotorua & were Lakes Event Medic. Yes the club pays for the ambos & is only one of many expenses the club has to pay to run a event. All the best on your recovery & see you at the next round.

busadayz
14th November 2013, 07:02
Thanks on behalf of the Pacific Motorcycle Club. I was the Marshal that was on point 2 & came out to your aid, your mishap was spectacular, I thought that your bike was going to land on top of you. I had put the camera down then then looked up & saw the end of yours. The Ambulance crew are from Rotorua & were Lakes Event Medic. Yes the club pays for the ambos & is only one of many expenses the club has to pay to run a event. All the best on your recovery & see you at the next round.

Thanks for the info on the Ambos, and your help too.
Havn't done a round with PMCC before.
Was well run.
Will try to get to the next round at Taupo, funds and wife willing.
Cheers.

scott411
14th November 2013, 07:21

Lakes Events medics do a number of motorcycle events, and they are some of the best in the business, I am always glad to see them at events i ride in, the standard of medics at some motocross events is a disgrace,

busadayz
14th November 2013, 17:33
Lakes Events medics do a number of motorcycle events, and they are some of the best in the business, I am always glad to see them at events i ride in, the standard of medics at some motocross events is a disgrace,

From what I remember, and its hazy at best, Glenn the nice chap that sorted me out on track and in the ambo said he rides on track and his daughter races too, she was part of the team. Good to hear.

Shorty_925
14th November 2013, 20:21
Anyone manage to take any photos?

pipson
14th November 2013, 20:32
Anyone manage to take any photos?

Yes I did I will put them up when I can.

LMST
15th November 2013, 08:10
Thanks so much for your support and kind words.
We are a small private business and changing into a Charitable Trust similar to how St John and Red Cross opperate. We all put in a quote and the clubs do poay us to be their but I can honestly say the amount we quote does not cover the costs involved.
We cover Motorcycle (dirt and road) because I have a real passion for the sport and want to see riders receive the respect and treatment they deserve if they happen to let the rubber loose traction to the road....
I ride a KTM280EXCf and an old CBR600 Hurricane on the odd days but have ridden less than I would like as often I am working on the days ridding is on.
All the funds from the events go towards training, equipment, medications, ambulances and insurance....

As a Charitable Trust I am keen to continue to support riders and to ensure they are treated without the judgement and attatude that many of us have experianced. Driving over grass to shorten the track rather than taking a nice slow cruise around the entire circuit can help us get to the rider quicker, make them and the poor flag marshels more comfortable and relaxed and then clear the track allowing for the race day to continue.

We covered the Nationals a few years back with the Pacific Motorcycle CLub and really enjoyed the entire event. We are keen to cover more events at Taupo Motorsport Park so any organisers please feel free to contact me.

Again thanks for your kind words and I am pleased you and your friend were out of hospital quickly and on the road to recovery....and need I say ridding again.

And hey ....... A tip from the medics..... STAY ON YA BIKES!

Shorty_925
7th January 2014, 20:04
Round 3 is 19th January at Manfeild. Here is the link to the entry form : http://www.sportsground.co.nz/files/site/130/95/Pdf/131007184341HYSTLURW.pdf

Track Day on the 18th January at Manfeild. Can pre-enter or entry on the day.

Shaun Harris
8th January 2014, 09:59
Can a 600 be raced without lower fairings and the new rear red light?

Shorty_925
8th January 2014, 14:44
Can a 600 be raced without lower fairings and the new rear red light?

You could race without any fairings, though would need a numberboard on the front.

Its the summer series for a reason, no rain allowed! But otherwise yes you would need one.

Shaun Harris
8th January 2014, 18:57
Cheers, hope event goes well for you all

Shaun Harris
9th January 2014, 10:11
YAY< see you all at both the remaining rounds on a not so good looking std GSXR600. about time i tried to learn how to ride a bike again.

Shorty_925
12th January 2014, 10:26
Still time to get entries in.

Shorty_925
15th January 2014, 06:47
Weather looking good at the moment for Sunday, still can get your entries in.

Shorty_925
21st January 2014, 09:10
Results from the weekend :

http://www.mylaps.com/en/events/983817

Shorty_925
28th January 2014, 14:37
BRM Summer Series Round 4 at Taupo 9th Feb.

Also Track Day 8th of Feb. Track Day & Round 4 are on Track 1.

Link to the entry form : http://www.sportsground.co.nz/files/site/130/95/Pdf/131007184341HYSTLURW.pdf

Shorty_925
31st January 2014, 11:25
Entry's due by the end of the weekend.

ARNIE
11th February 2014, 14:26
Was there anyone taking photos at the feb 9th round at taupo

pipson
12th February 2014, 19:45
Was there anyone taking photos at the feb 9th round at taupo

I was. https://plus.google.com/photos/117238910642550232767/albums?banner=pwa

manxkiwi
13th February 2014, 09:01
Couldn't see an album from last weekend? Is it up yet?
Cheers.

pipson
13th February 2014, 17:54
Couldn't see an album from last weekend? Is it up yet?
Cheers.

Try Now or try https://plus.google.com/photos/117238910642550232767/albums/5979410121394099297?banner=pwa