PDA

View Full Version : WE NEED 250's

SARGE
23rd August 2005, 16:30
hey all...
my Sales Manager just asked me to tell you that if you are ready to upgrade to a full license and are ready to flick off your 250, come see us at Coleman's. we have a container coming from Japan that has beeen delayed slightly and most of them in the box are pre-sold as it is.. needless to say , we are stuck...

we are willing to pay STOOOPID trade in prices for your tidy 250cc bikes.. preferably sport / sport-touring or naked sports (CBR, ZXR,ZZR,GSX, Hornets, ZR, FZR etc....) we have heaps of new and second hand GN's in stock, so not so much on those .. tidy 50cc scooters are also needed due to demand / fuel prices.

we are looking at a WIN/WIN situation here.. you get upgraded to your next bike.. WE get good tidy stock to sell..
i cant quote trade in prices over the phone or online.. i need to see the bikes before i can price them so please dont ask.
give us a ring and lets help each other out...

Keystone19
23rd August 2005, 16:42
Woohoo :woohoo:

Will see you Friday... :devil2:

Brian d marge
23rd August 2005, 16:45
I have a few 250s ..can send photos if required ,,,,BTW how much is the shipping from......

Japan

Sorry couldnt resist ....

Presold the container ...well done ...shows a strong 250 market ,,,

Stephen
( who has procrastanated to long and MUST go to work,,,)

placidfemme
23rd August 2005, 16:49
Do you also want 150's? Like an FXR for example? It's in great nick... 7000k's on the clock, just been serviced. 2002 model

SARGE
23rd August 2005, 17:17
Do you also want 150's? Like an FXR for example? It's in great nick... 7000k's on the clock, just been serviced. 2002 model

sure PF.. bring it up and i'll have a look at it ..

SARGE
23rd August 2005, 17:18
Woohoo :woohoo:

Will see you Friday... :devil2:

ask for Dallas .. (thats my off-board alter Ego.. the sane one)

placidfemme
23rd August 2005, 17:27
sure PF.. bring it up and i'll have a look at it ..

Sweet I'll speak with Sam and see if she can take the bike up there :)

Edit: Damnit, I should learn to read :(

trade in for bigger bike

We're just looking to sell the FXR for a good price so she can buy a 250... sorry about that

SARGE
24th August 2005, 08:56
We're just looking to sell the FXR for a good price so she can buy a 250... sorry about that

im always lookin for good small bikes PF.. have sam bring it uop and i'll see what i can do...

John
24th August 2005, 08:58
tell ya what gimmie 10k trade in on a 95 zx6rr and its go... :lol:

Coyote
24th August 2005, 09:01
How much would you be willing to pay for a CBR250RR trade in? Has a dent in the tank, but only has 20,000ks on it

John
24th August 2005, 09:04
How much would you be willing to pay for a CBR250RR trade in? Has a dent in the tank, but only has 20,000ks on it

i cant quote trade in prices over the phone or online.. i need to see the bikes before i can price them so please dont ask.

alarumba read boy read...

SARGE
24th August 2005, 09:45

trying to stay within the Auckland area Alarumba..shipping from Hutt is a pain in the ass..

a good portion of my bikes can be seen HERE AT BIKEPOINT (http://colemanssuzuki.bikepoint.co.nz/portal/alias__colemanssuzukiNZ/tabID__5416/DesktopDefault.aspx)

HDTboy
24th August 2005, 10:32
You got a 400 that you want to swap for a "slightly rough" CBR?

SARGE
24th August 2005, 10:36
You got a 400 that you want to swap for a "slightly rough" CBR?

always lookin to trade.. bring it up sometime and we will see just how " rough " it is ..

HDTboy
24th August 2005, 10:42
only a little "rough", it wants a bit of love and money, that's for sure

crashe
24th August 2005, 10:50
Sorry Sarge, not willing to Trade In my baby yet....
She runs so sweet, even if the Kms are geting up there.
And she is so beautiful.......

SARGE
24th August 2005, 10:52
only a little "rough", it wants a bit of love and money, that's for sure

i have a REAL nice VFR400 here that im sure we could work something out on..

SARGE
24th August 2005, 10:54
Sorry Sarge, not willing to Trade In my baby yet....
She runs so sweet, even if the Kms are geting up there.
And she is so beautiful.......

whenever you are ready dude :rofl:

Waylander
24th August 2005, 11:28
Hmm if it were a cash offer I might be talked into bringing the Rebel up there for ya, but as it is I'm probably gonna fix it up and loan it out to peaple who need one to take thier learners test on. Or just make myself a nice 250 round-town chopper.

SARGE
24th August 2005, 11:32
Hmm if it were a cash offer I might be talked into bringing the Rebel up there for ya, but as it is I'm probably gonna fix it up and loan it out to peaple who need one to take thier learners test on. Or just make myself a nice 250 round-town chopper.

not looking at buying too many 250's really.. need to move some bigger bikes to make room for the 250's.. so we are more keen on trade ins

zeRax
24th August 2005, 19:28
so its not just me and the local shops who are noticing the lack of 250's @ dealers and private sales, sigh, im in the market right now, been looking for awhile now.., cbrrr/zxr/fzr/goodcon2stroke

WHERE THEY AT

HDTboy
24th August 2005, 20:39
What's the sticker price on the VFR? I'm not really looking to buy, but if the price is right you never know

SARGE
25th August 2005, 09:04
What's the sticker price on the VFR? I'm not really looking to buy, but if the price is right you never know

this one is a 1990 NC30 with 21000 on the clock.. red/ white overall good nic.. $6995 + orc ( ive taken it home a few times ,, runs great.)

SARGE
25th August 2005, 09:05
so its not just me and the local shops who are noticing the lack of 250's @ dealers and private sales, sigh, im in the market right now, been looking for awhile now.., cbrrr/zxr/fzr/goodcon2stroke

WHERE THEY AT

fuel prices man.. lotta cagers getting into bikes finally and needing to start off on a 250..best to get into the market right now , as supply and demand are probably going to be pushing prices up soon

Sniper
25th August 2005, 09:39

WHERE THEY AT

Offer me a decent price for mine

justsomeguy
25th August 2005, 18:39
If it really is a WIN-WIN stage that we can reach - I'll be super keen to trade my ZZR250 for a ZXR250........

And then hopefully for a new SV650S in about 9 months...

May pop in and say hi day after.

SARGE
2nd September 2005, 16:09
boinging this back to the top .. we are still in dire need of 250cc bikes.. if you are wanting to upgrade.. best prices paid for TIDY bikes on TRADE INS (not buying outright at this time as we have no room without moving a few)

Devil
2nd September 2005, 16:25
I'd love to flog my bike off to you, but you dont sell new what I want :(

GR81
2nd September 2005, 16:32
i only just bought mine 3 weeks ago :(

SARGE
2nd September 2005, 17:05
I'd love to flog my bike off to you, but you dont sell new what I want :(

how could you want anything but a NEW SUZUKI??!! :woohoo:

HDTboy
2nd September 2005, 17:22
this one is a 1990 NC30 with 21000 on the clock.. red/ white overall good nic.. $6995 + orc ( ive taken it home a few times ,, runs great.)
That's about $5k more than I want to spend, if you do me a deal for $2k I'll be in :spudflip:

mikey
2nd September 2005, 18:22
hey all...
my Sales Manager just asked me to tell you that if you are ready to upgrade to a full license and are ready to flick off your 250, come see us at Coleman's. we have a container coming from Japan that has beeen delayed slightly and most of them in the box are pre-sold as it is.. needless to say , we are stuck...

we are willing to pay STOOOPID trade in prices for your tidy 250cc bikes.. preferably sport / sport-touring or naked sports (CBR, ZXR,ZZR,GSX, Hornets, ZR, FZR etc....) we have heaps of new and second hand GN's in stock, so not so much on those .. tidy 50cc scooters are also needed due to demand / fuel prices.

we are looking at a WIN/WIN situation here.. you get upgraded to your next bike.. WE get good tidy stock to sell..

its only win / win because your goign to flog off a 250 for 5 or more grand to some poor bastard who dont no better. your selling 15 year old bikes which have probably had a thrashing every weekend for years for 6 grand!!
i reckon its rape, RAPE I SAY, RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPEEE!!!!!

SPman
2nd September 2005, 18:40
Oh - I thought he was after a new MV.......

SARGE
2nd September 2005, 21:20
its only win / win because your goign to flog off a 250 for 5 or more grand to some poor bastard who dont no better. your selling 15 year old bikes which have probably had a thrashing every weekend for years for 6 grand!!
i reckon its rape, RAPE I SAY, RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPEEE!!!!!

bottom line here man... the price of bikes IS GOING TO GO UP.. supply and demand man..simple economics
i have a container arriving from Japan very soon that is chokka full of good 250's.. mostly pre-sold..which is why i need the bikes..

we service and recon all of our trade ins.. you seem to think im getting rich from selling bikes .. i'm not.. i work on volume ( 10 bikes with $1000 margin or 100 bikes with $500..i make more by selling cheaper)

if bike shops were not making a profit, how many would there be? yes we make a profit.. far as i know, thats not evil or wrong..we make it HONESTLY, offering good bikes at good prices and good service.. and we are one of the few shops in NZ where 99% of us are actually BIKERS!!.. we enjoy our jobs and i think it shows

Colemans has always been one of the cheapest bike shops in town and we have a damn good reputation as far as service and quality.. ask around before you start slinging mud.. find out how many people on here have come in and been ignored, talked down to, ripped off, got a shit bike or a raw deal from any one of my team.. if you find any, i will personaly track that team member down and fuck his world up

"your reputation is in the hands of others. That's what reputations is. you can't contro that. The only thing you can control is your character" - Dr. Wayne Dyer

/end rant

GR81
3rd September 2005, 11:17
my old FXR150 came from Colemans, was a minter and never had a problem with it :)

MagicMarker
3rd September 2005, 11:22
when does this offer end? :ride: I've got a fzr250r might want to trade it it, but I need to talk it over first.

Coyote
3rd September 2005, 13:33
bottom line here man... the price of bikes IS GOING TO GO UP.. supply and demand man..simple economics
i have a container arriving from Japan very soon that is chokka full of good 250's.. mostly pre-sold..which is why i need the bikes..

we service and recon all of our trade ins.. you seem to think im getting rich from selling bikes .. i'm not.. i work on volume ( 10 bikes with $1000 margin or 100 bikes with $500..i make more by selling cheaper)

if bike shops were not making a profit, how many would there be? yes we make a profit.. far as i know, thats not evil or wrong..we make it HONESTLY, offering good bikes at good prices and good service.. and we are one of the few shops in NZ where 99% of us are actually BIKERS!!.. we enjoy our jobs and i think it shows

Colemans has always been one of the cheapest bike shops in town and we have a damn good reputation as far as service and quality.. ask around before you start slinging mud.. find out how many people on here have come in and been ignored, talked down to, ripped off, got a shit bike or a raw deal from any one of my team.. if you find any, i will personaly track that team member down and fuck his world up

"your reputation is in the hands of others. That's what reputations is. you can't contro that. The only thing you can control is your character" - Dr. Wayne Dyer

/end rant
You put up a good argument

Could you do us a favour and get 1000 bikes in?

SARGE
3rd September 2005, 14:51
when does this offer end? :ride: I've got a fzr250r might want to trade it it, but I need to talk it over first.

open ended offer.. unless the market dies which it wont unless petrol goes to $1 a litre

justsomeguy
5th September 2005, 17:07
Colemans has always been one of the cheapest bike shops in town

$7995 for a 1990 CBR250?

NC
5th September 2005, 17:13
That's about $5k more than I want to spend, if you do me a deal for $2k I'll be in :spudflip:
You can buy mine, matt black with red bolts...ooooooh and a after market pipe

SARGE
5th September 2005, 17:19
$7995 for a 1990 CBR250?

i was just gonna PM you man.. but i think i'll pass now

justsomeguy
5th September 2005, 17:27
i was just gonna PM you man.. but i think i'll pass now

No worries about that, as I explained to you I only wanted to trade in if it suited my conditions. From the actions of the crowd at Colemans it was obvious to me that wasn't going to happen.

My statement was based on the fact that Colemans have the costliest CBR's on bikepoint.co.nz.

You seem to know a thing or two about customer service "others" dont. Reminds me of a line I heard in a movie -I don't want to sell this guy one car today - I want to sell him 10 cars in the next 10 years.

I have no regrets or hard feelings towards you mate, good luck with your sales - go for gold. Take that as it is written and lets get on with things eh??

SARGE
5th September 2005, 20:37
My statement was based on the fact that Colemans have the costliest CBR's on bikepoint.co.nz.

You seem to know a thing or two about customer service "others" dont. Reminds me of a line I heard in a movie -I don't want to sell this guy one car today - I want to sell him 10 cars in the next 10 years.

in all fairness.. you have seen that CBR and it may be the costliest on Bikepoint, but it is also the tidiest.. fully reconditioned and fresh everything.. if you want .. i will show you what the rcon cost was.. that bike is damn near at cost..

yes i DO know customer service and i DO want to build a relationship with my customers so that i am the one they come to next time they need a bike. i have had customers stop at my last shop and ask for me and when they find out im up the road, they walk out and come see me anyway..
i think i have a fairly decent rep as a straight shooter and no nonsence kinda guy.. i have been shat on a few times with vehicle sales( ask me about a 1992 Jeep Cherokee..transmission filled with sawdust to make it shift right) and i didnt like the feeling , so i wont do that to anyone i deal with.

i wont sell a product i dont believe in (which is one of the reasons i left the last place and moved to Coleman's)

i really tried to get the bosses to come to the party on your bike, but at the end of the day mate, we would have to put more into it than we could sell it for (maximum $4000 after trading it for $1000 and full body kit and paint, new rearsets, a full service, etc..) we would end up having your bike owe us more than we could move it for ..not the best business practice.
i know your ZZR means alot to you and they ARE great bikes, not taking anything away from it at all. if you would like to put a bit of TLC into it and tidy it up a bit, im sure i can get the guys to take a serious look at it.. they were just unimpressed at its condition as it sat, and i have no say in the day to day decisions (i would make a shit sales manager..)

i wish i could cut the price on that CBR, but it pre-dates me by some time and i had nothing to do with the reconditioning. yes, we could have slapped a fresh coat of paint on it and pushed it out, but pride in our poduct made us (them) make sure it was RIGHT, not just pretty. i have seen other shops tidy up a bike so it looks brand new and still have major mechanical issues with it that go untended.. thats not the kind of bike shop i want to work for.. i have a conscience and i consider a good portion of the people that buy bikes off of me to be friends and still keep in touch with quite a few of them on a regular basis

i love bikes, i love bike people..if i sell you a bike and its not right, I look like the cunt.. not the workshop guys,, not the management, not the owners.. ME!.. i have too much integrity to let that happen.. no matter what i am doing for a living.. i wont sell a bike that i wouldnt be happy owning.. no point in it is there?

R6_kid
5th September 2005, 20:50
that CBR is mint. If you think that the price is steep go to www.bikepoint.co.au and check out their prices. You will see '2005' ZXR250C models going for near $8000 remember that they stopped production in 1993...
I wont go into the prices on some CBR250's on that site.

Sarge is a good guy, i know he always comes to say hi to me when im in there and he doesnt talk shit... if he doesnt know what he's talking about he get's someone who does or atleast points in the right direction - a good salesman by all means.

When you come to selling your bike, unless it is
A - Less than 2 years old
B - in mint condition

you are best to sell it privately and then use that as a deposit. In all honestly my ZXR *COULD* be worth well over $4000 but at the moment i'd get around $2500-3000 if im lucky.

No offence to JSG but in your bikes current condition i wouldnt buy it off you unless it was real cheap... to be honest you should get more riding practice in before wrapping yourself around a CBR or ZXR.

I've seen sarge getting some serious flak for this, at the end of the day it was just an advertisement saying that they need 250's, if you want to trade it then go talk to him at the shop - he cant do shit unless its infront of him. Also be prepared to get shop (trade in) price for it - they need to make a profit for it to be worthwhile, in otherwords if it aint mint then you wont get what YOU think it could be worth.

Do the guy a favour, he's just doing his job!

just my thoughts

SARGE
5th September 2005, 20:59
Sarge is a good guy, i know he always comes to say hi to me when im in there and he doesnt talk shit... if he doesnt know what he's talking about he get's someone who does or atleast points in the right direction - a good salesman by all means.

aw shucks.. now im blushing :grouphug:

in all actuallity, im NOT a salesman..i sell bikes but my background is in Radio (yes ... thats me on the Sky Pay Per View boxing and WWE ads.. " BOOK NOW!!") but my accent wont let me into the biz here so i do the OTHER thing i love..

3 guesses what that is...

again in all fairness..

if you want to trade it then go talk to him at the shop - he cant do shit unless its infront of him. Also be prepared to get shop (trade in) price for it

JSG did bring his ZZR into the shop,.. i was supposed to PM him Saturday after work, but the Sales Manager took a bit of talking to even to get him to come to $500 trade in.. best i could do on that one..

crashe
5th September 2005, 21:19
No offence to JSG but in your bikes current condition i wouldnt buy it off you unless it was real cheap... to be honest you should get more riding practice in before wrapping yourself around a CBR or ZXR.

JSG - Having seen you bike up real close the other day at Gareth_D's for the mini maintence day..... when did actually last clean your bike...
and really clean all the crap off the chain... and lube it... does the chain need tightening etc?

How about spending a day stripping it down - taking the fairings off it and giving the bike a good going over. Lube and oil where it needs to be done...
change the oil etc... cos the other day your bike was in a shocking state...
and just cos your bike is black you can still see the dirt on it.
(I spend 5 hours cleaning my bike from to to bottom - thats just cleaning and chrome cleaning and polishing it - thats not including all the other things like stripping the crap off the chain and relubeing it and other stuff)

If you look after your bike and keep it clean and maintained... then you will get more money for it..

Just one look at your chain tells a sales rep as to how the bike has been looked after.

And I agree with Gareth_D... you still need more riding experience before going up to a faster or bigger bike.

IMHO.

TwoSeven
5th September 2005, 21:37
Sorry how do you justify nearly $8k for a cibby 250. I often hear the auction prices for them and I'd just love to know what condition that bike is in to justify that. :)

SARGE
5th September 2005, 21:52
Sorry how do you justify nearly $8k for a cibby 250. I often hear the auction prices for them and I'd just love to know what condition that bike is in to justify that. :)

bloody mint TwoSeven..ask anyone who has seen it.. and as i said in another thread, supply and demand says that the prices of 250 and under bikes is gonna go up very soon..

getting back to the topic though.. this is the reaso i need 250cc bikes.. we have stuff all and the ones we do have are up in the higher pice brackets due to demand and condition.. i would LOVE to get a few bikes i can turn over at a good price so that everyone gets what they need.

Velox
5th September 2005, 23:06
Mate! That's expensive!!!! CBR250s aren't too new either - wouldn't it have been better to take it out the back and give it a bullet than spend thousands restoring it? Or use it for parts. I guess not if someone buys it though. Hmmmm.

SARGE
6th September 2005, 07:18
Off topic Sarge but any interest in my TLR for 10k? (or maybe trade down.... I need 3g's for bloody fines etc)

absolutely SM.. bring it by and i'll see what we can do..no promises on the trade down but i'll have a look..

$3000 in fines? Jebus man.. maybe you need a pushbike...lol

SARGE
6th September 2005, 09:59
Mate! That's expensive!!!! CBR250s aren't too new either - wouldn't it have been better to take it out the back and give it a bullet than spend thousands restoring it? Or use it for parts. I guess not if someone buys it though. Hmmmm.

we thought about spraying it with silicone, changing the oil and selling it for $6995 but thats been done to death all over town :dodge:

SARGE
6th September 2005, 17:09
How does 0900 on Friday sound?

usually sounds alot like ..

"awwww FUCK!!" :rofl:

CU then....

Monsterbishi
6th September 2005, 18:10
[sigh] It's a shame my bike isin't up North, I've got my old CBR sitting here gathering dust, 27,000k's on the clock, and brand new tyres...

Rode it about 7 months ago, was like riding a scooter compared to my YZF750R

justsomeguy
6th September 2005, 18:25
JSG - Having seen you bike up real close the other day at Gareth_D's for the mini maintence day..... when did actually last clean your bike...
and really clean all the crap off the chain... and lube it... does the chain need tightening etc?

How about spending a day stripping it down - taking the fairings off it and giving the bike a good going over. Lube and oil where it needs to be done...
change the oil etc... cos the other day your bike was in a shocking state...
and just cos your bike is black you can still see the dirt on it.
(I spend 5 hours cleaning my bike from to to bottom - thats just cleaning and chrome cleaning and polishing it - thats not including all the other things like stripping the crap off the chain and relubeing it and other stuff)

If you look after your bike and keep it clean and maintained... then you will get more money for it..

Just one look at your chain tells a sales rep as to how the bike has been looked after.

And I agree with Gareth_D... you still need more riding experience before going up to a faster or bigger bike.

IMHO.

hahahaha - you obviously came to a quick conclusion. Maybe cos my bike is not pretty that stopped you from looking further.

If you did look further you would see filthy fairings, a clean headlight, a clean screen, fresh clear oil, a perfectly tightened and clean chain, near new tyres, pretty OK sprockets, a properly adjusted rear shock, clean front fork seals, fresh clean brake fluid, new front brake pads, clean gauges, a bit of CRC sprayed around the controls, etc...........

I don't care what my bike looks like - I ride it through the country mostly and it gets dirty, I just want it to be mechanically mint. That's why till date I've spent over $2500 on parts and servicing.

justsomeguy
6th September 2005, 18:44
that CBR is mint. If you think that the price is steep go to www.bikepoint.co.au (http://www.bikepoint.co.au) and check out their prices. You will see '2005' ZXR250C models going for near $8000 remember that they stopped production in 1993...
I wont go into the prices on some CBR250's on that site.

When you come to selling your bike, unless it is
A - Less than 2 years old
B - in mint condition

you are best to sell it privately and then use that as a deposit. In all honestly my ZXR *COULD* be worth well over $4000 but at the moment i'd get around $2500-3000 if im lucky.

I've seen sarge getting some serious flak for this, at the end of the day it was just an advertisement saying that they need 250's, if you want to trade it then go talk to him at the shop - he cant do shit unless its infront of him. Also be prepared to get shop (trade in) price for it - they need to make a profit for it to be worthwhile, in otherwords if it aint mint then you wont get what YOU think it could be worth.

just my thoughts

Gareth as regards my bike read my earlier post.

As for Sarge - I'll give that bastard as much flak as I can - why?? Cos it's all in good spirit with no offence intended and he knows that. I've known him for nearly a year now from Red Baron.

Take it from me - he does know a thing or two about customer service... I've noticed other sales people judge others based on a lot of things - (if you've worked in sales as I have you'll know what I mean) Sarge doesn't do that he's equally friendly and open with everyone.

And he does come across as a genuine chap, the deal I wanted on my bike was pretty much in my favour right from the start and I openly discussed this with Sarge - I had this much spare cash and my bike for a trade- if it is acceptable I get a new bike, if not I just keep my ZZR for another 8 months till I apply for the CBTA....... it was not economical for me to spend more. Period.

You still feel I need more practice before trading up to a ZXR or CBR 250?? Am I that crappy a rider?? If so - please give me an educational reply - it will only help me.

I've ridden both CBR's and ZXR's pretty hard and found no probs coping with them. I honeslty feel after riding a ZZR for 7 months I should be able to ride a CBR/ZXR - there are several people here who are riding for the first time in their life and have started out on a ZXR and CBR I gotta be at least a bit more able to cope eh?? I dunno..... I guess I should trade down to a GN125:sherlock:

R6_kid
6th September 2005, 20:32
we just gotta get you staying on one side of the road - the right side which is the left side :devil2:

We'll train you up on some decent lines and then we'll see. To be honest anyone can pretty much cope with any bike it just depends on the situation they are in. You are comfortable with your ZZR now. But if you got into shit on a 45kmh corner entereing at 110kmh would you be in the right place (in your head) to make the decision to get out of it in one piece?

I have a had a few hairy situations myself and i am considered by a lot of my riding peers as a good/experienced 250 rider. (not getting a big ego). At the end of the day we are all still learning etc etc and it is up to you what you want to do.

anyway this is sarges thread... and i aint no pirate so he can have it back. :Punk:

Sniper
6th September 2005, 22:03
Sarge, whats the average price for a MC22 CBR250RR? Neat condition

SARGE
7th September 2005, 08:04
Sarge, whats the average price for a MC22 CBR250RR? Neat condition

most of the ones i sold down the road at RBNZ went for anywhere between $4999 for one in "C" condition to $7999 for a 94 BabyBlade in "A" shape

JSG.. thanks for the kind words mate..i dont like to stuff anyone around in any situation.. no point is there ? .. Kharma comes back either way and ive been in Kharmic Debt for long enough in my life... i'm finally close to even (i wasnt always the friendly, helpful soul you see before you..dont ask)

as far as giving me flak.... bring it on.. i enjoy a good bash with all of you mental midgets (P/T)

justsomeguy
7th September 2005, 10:13
But if you got into shit on a 45kmh corner entereing at 110kmh would you be in the right place (in your head) to make the decision to get out of it in one piece?

Yup - no worries. Never have probs with that sort of stuff - Scenic drive has taught me to never ride faster than you can see. --OOOH Cheenic Dwive:clap::clap::clap:

Those bikes at Colemans are pretty nice - that's why I wanted one. They've also got a few really nice NSR's for you guys to check out.

So?? Is the white CBR gone yet??

Velox
7th September 2005, 11:08
most of the ones i sold down the road at RBNZ went for anywhere between $4999 for one in "C" condition
:eek5: :eek5: :eek5:

:shutup:

SARGE
7th September 2005, 13:32
So?? Is the white CBR gone yet??

yupp.. confirmed today ( sold 3 so far myself today.. day is young)

crashe
7th September 2005, 13:53
Sarge - the dude that was in there the day I dropped off the dvd disc to you... who was looking at and test riding a few bikes in his lunch break.... the virago was one of them.... what did he end up with?? or is he still looking...
and more to the point did you sell him some gloves?????????

justsomeguy
7th September 2005, 14:31
yupp.. confirmed today ( sold 3 so far myself today.. day is young)

Awesome :niceone:
How many did you sell on Sat?? You were already up to 6 by 12ish .......

SARGE
7th September 2005, 14:38
Awesome :niceone:
How many did you sell on Sat?? You were already up to 6 by 12ish .......

lets just say im having a GREAT month :woohoo:

gas prices go up.. i sell bikes..

mixed feelings really..

SARGE
7th September 2005, 15:24
as i said before. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE... an you lot know it. that youd even contemplate doing that, (an your shop like most, probably has been doing that for years!)

im not even going to justify your drug-addled comment with a response. people who know me know the truth.. sadly.. people who know you also know the truth

Waylander
7th September 2005, 15:48
Hehe tell them about that old Aussie bloke on the Extra-Raptor.:ride:

SARGE
7th September 2005, 15:59
an of course sarge will get given flak for this hes the one who stuck his head out saying we need 250's

incidentally mikey.. just how the fuck am i asking for flack for that??

keep poking the bear son..

Patrick
7th September 2005, 16:23

Wife just bought a 2002 GSX 250 with 5000kms, one nana rider, at a garage sale...of all places... now shes fallen in love with a Kawasaki ZX636...but hates the price of them...hint hint..

R6_kid
7th September 2005, 16:43
who gives a fuck what bikes sell for in australia, its a diff market, be like comparing selling banans here an selling bananas in the swiss alps

saying justsomeguy shouldn ride a zxr/cbr 250!!!!! who the fuck are you to judge? i thought he was doing alright at last trackday, these are piddy wee 250s your talking about, honestly, what a retarded thing to say

an of course sarge will get given flak for this hes the one who stuck his head out saying we need 250's

for a start bikes going in to australia are the same as bikes coming to NZ - thats why, also our currencies arent too far apart so meh... Selling bananas in teh swiss alps - thats just fucken retarded.

Why should sarge get flak for asking for bikes, it was an advert to get people in wanting to trade their 250's... would you ring up and bash him if it were in a newspaper or just on a website - NO i dont think so.

As for the JSG thing, i was a tad uninformed as to how long he had been riding. Yes mikey he does good on the track, i have seen that too. Its when he is on the road he has problems... he knows it too - i ride with him quite a bit, just so you know HE ASKS ME FOR ADVICE. I want to keep my mates alive thanks.

Go put you dick in someone elses hole and leave this thread for what it is for.

NC
7th September 2005, 17:05
im not even going to justify your drug-addled comment with a response. people who know me know the truth.. sadly.. people who know you also know the truth
Oh so you know Mikey then?

PS : It's "tattooed"

SARGE
7th September 2005, 17:29
Oh so you know Mikey then?

PS : It's "tattooed"

i have never met him personally sadley, but i think his profile speaks volumes, and his reputation preceeds him from the people who have met him F2F.

Mikey.. i have giggled at a few of your posts, but at the end of the day , its the million monkey theory man.. you type enough shit and the law of averages says that once in awhile you will come up with something intelligent

quit drinking the Bongwater dude

justsomeguy
7th September 2005, 17:45
As for the JSG thing, i was a tad uninformed as to how long he had been riding. Yes mikey he does good on the track, i have seen that too. Its when he is on the road he has problems... he knows it too - i ride with him quite a bit, just so you know HE ASKS ME FOR ADVICE. I want to keep my mates alive thanks.

Hey Gareth although Mikey may sound a bit naughty don't be hard on him - he does mean well.

Cheers for believing that I can cope with a 250 Mikey.

I ask everyone for advice, I learn by talking to people, those of you who know me or have met me on rides know this. When I'm the fastest rider in the world I'll stop asking for advice.

As for me having probs on the road - well - I tend to instinctively follow the racing line around corners instead of good road lines, this is what I need to correct.

PS: SOMEONE NEEDS 250's :laugh:

R6_kid
7th September 2005, 18:06
you can still take racing lines... just gotta do it on one side of the road!

yeh as i said... Lets give someone his thread back
:stoogie:

NC
7th September 2005, 18:41
i have never met him personally sadley, but i think his profile speaks volumes, and his reputation preceeds him from the people who have met him F2F.

Ok, from what you just said.
Perhaps your reputation proceeds you, a "misinformed twat" who sits around with other gossiping old "women" drinking devinshire tea and eat scones.

And If you ever do get the pleasure of meeting Mikey, I'm sure you'd almost be in China.

Sniper
7th September 2005, 18:41
Thanks Sarge. Could you give me an idea on how you grade them?

SARGE
7th September 2005, 21:47
Ok, from what you just said.
Perhaps your reputation proceeds you, a "misinformed twat" who sits around with other gossiping old "women" drinking devinshire tea and eat scones.

And If you ever do get the pleasure of meeting Mikey, I'm sure you'd almost be in China.

can someone translate for me please?

mikey
8th September 2005, 14:04
not fucking happy. what cunt is messing with my fucking posts? someone did quote it cause i was thinking for a second maybe it was a fake memory, but then i got a pm from gareth about it so i definitly wrote something an some ones moved it, even sarge himself as said its not flak, what the fuck did the admin delete it for????????/

NC
8th September 2005, 16:51
can someone translate for me please?
If you can't decipher it, what is the point? :oi-grr: