PDA

View Full Version : What do you have to do to get locked up?

bluninja
2nd September 2013, 21:08
High biker has 7th driving whilst disqualified charge and is released on bail (http://www.stuff.co.nz/taranaki-daily-news/news/9115652/High-biker-pleads-guilty)

So his bike is impounded for 28 days, but this guy clearly isn't getting the message that he shouldn't drive. When will they start locking people up that just carry on driving when disqualified? When they kill someone? Surely that's too late?

mashman
2nd September 2013, 21:13
What was he riding?

awa355
2nd September 2013, 21:39
What was he riding?

' Drug addled, ( whatever that is ). erattic riding', check out the hogs & cruiser sub section and see who's missing:shit:

mashman
2nd September 2013, 21:48
' Drug addled, ( whatever that is ). erattic riding', check out the hogs & cruiser sub section and see who's missing:shit:

Naughty boy.

Flip
2nd September 2013, 22:09

Still here.

Sticks and stones......

Smifffy
3rd September 2013, 07:02

Why would they be missing? Aren't they allowed to associate with KB while on bail?

awa355
3rd September 2013, 07:59
Why would they be missing? Aren't they allowed to associate with KB while on bail?

I was expanding on Mashman's post, Mine was a pisstake. not aimed at anybody in particular.

SMOKEU
3rd September 2013, 14:09
Just because someone provides a positive test result for methamphetamine and cannabis does NOT mean that the person is currently under the influence of those substances.

A heavy dope smoker can still test positive a month after last ingestion of that substance in a urine test, or several years for hair tests. This is exactly why the current drug testing scheme is a load of bullshit, both for driving and employment tests.

Meth, however, only remains in the body for a few days at most.

bluninja
3rd September 2013, 14:42
Just because someone provides a positive test result for methamphetamine and cannabis does NOT mean that the person is currently under the influence of those substances.

A heavy dope smoker can still test positive a month after last ingestion of that substance in a urine test, or several years for hair tests. This is exactly why the current drug testing scheme is a load of bullshit, both for driving and employment tests.

Meth, however, only remains in the body for a few days at most.

So how do you excuse the 6 driving whilst disqualified convictions before he was caught this time? or the cannabis and Meth he was carrying when he dropped the bike turning in a dead street?

Clearly his key decision making skills where severely impaired....but maybe that's what he's like without the drugs.

Banditbandit
3rd September 2013, 14:57
THat's only for driving while disqualified .. he will also be charegd with driving under the influence ...

and this

When searched he had on him a plastic bag with 14 grams of cannabis and .76grams of methamphetamine.

will get him more than a smack on the wrist ...

Edbear
3rd September 2013, 15:04
THat's only for driving while disqualified .. he will also be charegd with driving under the influence ...

and this

will get him more than a smack on the wrist ...

We live in hope... :mellow:

SMOKEU
3rd September 2013, 18:30
So how do you excuse the 6 driving whilst disqualified convictions before he was caught this time? or the cannabis and Meth he was carrying when he dropped the bike turning in a dead street?

Clearly his key decision making skills where severely impaired....but maybe that's what he's like without the drugs.

He may have been disqualified for an unrelated reason initially, and then busted several times for driving while disqualified. Each subsequent court appearance further extends that time.

I'm not saying that he wasn't high at the time, but I see no conclusive evidence proving he was under the influence of either or both of those substances.

scumdog
3rd September 2013, 18:38
He may have been disqualified for an unrelated reason initially, and then busted several times for driving while disqualified. Each subsequent court appearance further extends that time.

I'm not saying that he wasn't high at the time, but I see no conclusive evidence proving he was under the influence of either or both of those substances.

I'm sure if you write to the Court they will reveal the evidence proving he WAS high...,<_<

Anyway, who cares, the guy is a jerk and a loser.<_<

SMOKEU
3rd September 2013, 18:55
<_<

Anyway, who cares, the guy is a jerk and a loser.<_<

+1 to that.

The Reibz
4th September 2013, 08:54
Fuck the Police. This guy is a legend

imdying
4th September 2013, 09:28
They don't destroy the bike why again?

McFatty1000
4th September 2013, 10:56
Or better yet, sell it off as a bargin?
Government gets a little money, someone gets a cheap bike

jasonu
4th September 2013, 15:50
High biker has 7th driving whilst disqualified charge and is released on bail (http://www.stuff.co.nz/taranaki-daily-news/news/9115652/High-biker-pleads-guilty)

So his bike is impounded for 28 days, but this guy clearly isn't getting the message that he shouldn't drive. When will they start locking people up that just carry on driving when disqualified? When they kill someone? Surely that's too late?

Well it says he was ordered not to ride it...That should show him who is boss.

unstuck
4th September 2013, 15:54
Well it says he was ordered not to ride it...That should show him who is boss.

Well it worked for me, most of the time.:shifty:

The Reibz
4th September 2013, 17:18
I have a hard enough time riding with a dozen beer in me.

This guy managed to ride stoned and high on meth while running from the police. His multitasking efforts deserve recognition.

Edbear
4th September 2013, 17:28
I have a hard enough time riding with a dozen beer in me.

This guy managed to ride stoned and high on meth while running from the police. His multitasking efforts deserve recognition.

Yeah, I think they were recognised all right... :Police:

scumdog
4th September 2013, 17:38
Fuck the Police. This guy is a legend

Realllllyyyy....:yawn:

Banditbandit
6th September 2013, 10:07
His multitasking efforts deserve recognition.

Huh ?? Didn't he crash it ?? Multi-tasking fail !!!