PDA

View Full Version : Where to stick reg & wof?

Muzz67
9th September 2013, 17:54
Can't figure out where to place Reg/Wof on a bike used mostly for dirt?? Number plate gets blasted by rocks etc, where do you guys put em? Cheers.

neels
9th September 2013, 17:59
On top of the back guard with clear packing tape over them.

Night Falcon
9th September 2013, 18:58
behind the rally fairing which is also handy for easily spotting you've been riding for 2 months with no rego :doh:

Tug Boat
9th September 2013, 18:58
I put the the rego sticker on the front fork with double side tape and wof under the seat

dino3310
9th September 2013, 19:14
Rego.... whats a Rego:laugh: theres a few around that cant even spell rego never mind putting one on there many rides.
me... well my rego is up front behind the number board/light fairing thingy and the wof in one of those plastic thingies on the rear guard. put the reg up front because for some reason the rear guard got shorter and i ran out of room:whistle:

seen them on swing arms, fork legs, side covers most plases that arent likely to bust off

PS... you got great taste in bikes there Muzz:2thumbsup

young1
9th September 2013, 19:30
WOF is in my wallet, have kept it there for years.

The one time, poss 15 years ago, when I did get a ticket for not displaying a WOF (bike got a ticket while parked) I told the Council that it was on display and sent them a copy of it. They were happy with that and no fine to pay.

Muzz67
9th September 2013, 19:31
I put the wof under the seat

Aren't they s'posed to be easily seen?

CrazyFrog
9th September 2013, 19:35
On top of the back guard with clear packing tape over them.

Yup, wot he said. I use scuff tape over top, a bit stonger and water doesn't get under it.
I've lost 2 number plates with wof/rego label attached, the KTM rear plate holder is notoriously bouncy which eventually cracks the plate and then it's a goneburger.
Them parasitic parking wardens can and do dish out tickets for failing to display WOF/ Rego labels, so I prefer to have mine visible..... when the bike has a rego that is. :innocent: When in doubt, don't park in town

chainsawbike
9th September 2013, 20:37
i keep the rego in a metal/Perspex sleeve bolted beside/under the rear carrier and the warrent held on using one of the headlight surround screws in a little plastic holder
both holders are the generic "no sticker" trailer rego and warrent holders
both are generally filled with enough mud to make them barely readable

Gravel Man
9th September 2013, 23:02
Mine live on the fork tubes between the triple clamps or on the swing arm with clear scuff cover over them. Both of my bikes are done that way.

Cheers G.M.

cynna
10th September 2013, 04:31
i also always keep mine in my wallet. i dont park in town so dont get hassled by the parking nazis, who would be your biggest problem

NordieBoy
10th September 2013, 08:27
I keep them both in my pocket. Good enough for Mr Plod so far.

Padmei
10th September 2013, 19:39
Up the cops arse - it's none of his business. I'm not part of your SYSTEM

dino3310
10th September 2013, 19:40
Up the cops arse - it's none of his business. I'm not part of your SYSTEM

are you one of those 99%ers:laugh:

Woodman
10th September 2013, 19:49
I keep mine in the fridge, they last longer that way.

Padmei
10th September 2013, 20:24
I just threw it on the GROOUND!

Akzle
10th September 2013, 20:26
fuck rego and wof,

stick it to the man!