PDA

View Full Version : ZX10R ECU remapping?

ambach
11th September 2013, 15:57
Hi all,

Has anyone dealt with NZ Performance Tuning in Henderson? I am wanting to get my ECU remapped and they are able to do so for $800.

I have been trawling through forums for weeks now and it appears that an ECU flash is a much better option than just a standard Power Commander?

Has anyone had their ECU reflashed by them? Or someone else in NZ? I am in Auckland and would prefer to get it done in the North Island somewhere.

Cheers,
Alain

PeeJay
11th September 2013, 17:12
Hi all,

Has anyone dealt with NZ Performance Tuning in Henderson? I am wanting to get my ECU remapped and they are able to do so for $800.

I have been trawling through forums for weeks now and it appears that an ECU flash is a much better option than just a standard Power Commander?

Has anyone had their ECU reflashed by them? Or someone else in NZ? I am in Auckland and would prefer to get it done in the North Island somewhere.

Cheers,
Alain

contact john@triplezeecycles.co.nz

he doesnt have his dyno running at present, makes too much money doing something else.
But he is reflashing Suzuki ecu's and was setting up to do kawasaki a month ago

Pretty sure it would be a lot less than $800

mossy1200
15th October 2013, 18:19
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php/161458-Woolich-racing

Do it yourself for under $500 and you can develop and change as many maps as you like.