PDA

View Full Version : Desperately seeking: OLD ZX9B4 Club Champs Photos

actstuntcam
11th September 2013, 19:34
Hello, my name's Campbell, in 2000 I came 3rd in the Auckland Club Champs, in the senior Clubmans class. :third:
I'm hoping to get in touch with any of the photographers that might have been taking photos at the events, in the vain hope I can track down a photo of me racing my ZX9. I know it was a crazy long time ago, but I have no photos of me with this bike.

Any idea who might have been shooting back then and how I might contact them??

I would be soooooooo grateful to anyone who could help

Cheers Campbell:rolleyes:

sharky
11th September 2013, 21:08
Have you tried Highside Photography? They were doing it a while back - not sure if that far back though...

F5 Dave
12th September 2013, 09:28
There's some pretty clever people about who could photoshop something up for you. Then just give yourself a decent smack in the nog with a skillet.

Instant happy racing memories for the future. ;)

Failing that find a 750 & pre89 it for new memories.

actstuntcam
12th September 2013, 22:06
Tried high side, left them a message, haven't heard back yet.
Tried hitting myself on the head with a skillet years ago, was drunk at the time which really helped:)

gammaguy
13th September 2013, 01:01
I remember driving a guy called Campbell from auckland in a van to teretonga Invercargill for the nationals a long time ago,I was racing with Bruce Ansteys team that year.

He said he was too tired to drive any further and was looking for someone to take over,so I did

Not you is it?

actstuntcam
13th September 2013, 07:40
I remember driving a guy called Campbell from auckland in a van to teretonga Invercargill for the nationals a long time ago,I was racing with Bruce Ansteys team that year.

He said he was too tired to drive any further and was looking for someone to take over,so I did

Not you is it?

It sure was. :gob: That was when I was racing my Thunderace. Was so glad you drove for a bit (although you scared the hell out of me LOL) Had been driving for 30hrs or something by that point, with only a couple of short rests. Not my finest hour. Boy was that truck slow.:facepalm:

Cher Cam :)