PDA

View Full Version : Thread Order

wkid_one
14th January 2004, 12:12
For those who are interested but haven't figured it out yet.

You can order the way you order threads from more recent to last...which means rather than having to go through all the pages to the last post - when you open the thread it will automatically show the last post (IE: reverse cronological order)

Also - you can have 40 posts per page - which reduces the number of pages you need to surf through.

Meant to post this ages ago - but only just remembered when I accidently reset my settings.

Hitcher
14th January 2004, 12:18
For those who are interested but haven't figured it out yet.

You can order the way you order threads from more recent to last...which means rather than having to go through all the pages to the last post - when you open the thread it will automatically show the last post (IE: reverse cronological order)

Also - you can have 40 posts per page - which reduces the number of pages you need to surf through.

Meant to post this ages ago - but only just remembered when I accidently reset my settings.
Or you can just click on the "new posts" link in the top lefthand corner of the home page...
:yes:

marty
14th January 2004, 12:24
then the little down arrow to the right of the thread topic to take you to the first post since your last visit.

Hitcher
14th January 2004, 12:42
then the little down arrow to the right of the thread topic to take you to the first post since your last visit.
Mate! What a team!
:hug:

marty
14th January 2004, 14:53
oops- just realised it's to the other right of the thread topic

Andrew
14th January 2004, 20:17
So Wkid are you the website master now?