PDA

View Full Version : I let you all down, and I apologise

HenryDorsetCase
1st October 2013, 08:56
Beautiful day here in the 03 today so I decided to bring the bike to work. Pootling along, enjoying, as much as possible the communt to work.

this is a town with a lot of road works and 30kph signage. Coming round Cranmer square I am doing my thing, slowing down and letting people in in front of me (its one lane, 30k, who is in a hurry?) when I get some fuckwit in an Audi (DZH551) behind me on the airhorns. I'm like, "what the hell?" because all I am doing is what I do and this cunt is right up my arse. I dont generally let things like that make me angry because it is counterproductive, but I very deliberately slowed to leave a gap of about 10m in front of me and the car in front. Audi guy is seething. And guess what, the light changes and he has to stop. With me in front. So, kickstand down, get off the bike, walk to the window and ask him what his problem is. I had to speak firmly because he would not wind his window down or look at me or acknowledge my presence.

Rather than kick in his headlights or smash his door mirror off, I departed. I made sure to be very slow so he would get stuck at the red light. except he ran it.

Fuck people. Fuck Audi drivers. they are the new BMW drivers.

fridayflash
1st October 2013, 09:36
'once were volvo drivers'

what a fucken homo, i can imagine one of those original yuppie types behind the wheel (aucks circa 1987, bmw320i, acorn hairdo and brick cellphone)

thepom
1st October 2013, 09:36
I have it all the time....pure fuckwits.....one bloke side swiped me one day and I chased all the way to papanui cop shop .....would have given him a beating if the cops had not come out....kill em all and let god sort them out I say...

fridayflash
1st October 2013, 09:45
do these cunts get jealous at the freedom afforded by a bike in traffic or sumthn? ive had wankers open there door at me when filtering (politely through stationary traffic)

Stirts
1st October 2013, 09:59
I had to speak firmly because he would not wind his window down or look at me or acknowledge my presence.

LOL sounds like he had a bad cause of rigor anus.

wharekura
1st October 2013, 10:03
Wear a gang patch, black leathers and a WWII german helmet (cant mention the N work) and the prick will think twice about beeping the horn at ya - this coming from me that has a GV250 :scooter:

The Reibz
1st October 2013, 11:27
Well done for being such a responsible member of the motorcycling community. Others like myself wish we could have your levels of self control. Glad you didn't give him a massive king hit to the dome.

Should have got your cock out and pissed on the cunts car though, that would be some epic shit to see.

thepom
1st October 2013, 12:45
ha ha I like the idea of pissing on his car ...epic....

Katman
1st October 2013, 12:52
Should have got your cock out and pissed on the cunts car though, that would be some epic shit to see.

Do you like getting to see other guy's cocks.

Gremlin
1st October 2013, 13:01
Lucky he didn't run your bike over when you approached him! :eek:

pritch
1st October 2013, 13:06
It's a long time since I did anything like that. "A man's got to know his limitations." - Dirty Harry

I can still appreciate irony though :whistle:

Big Dave
1st October 2013, 13:12
Very disconcerting.

I had some Brisbane psyhcho-see-what-that-glass-pipe-will-do-to-you-bitch go bananas behind me a while ago.

Another motorist intervened as I was contemplating dismount so I followed plan A: Recorded her plate and exited the situation.
Got home and moved on - eventually.

Still maintain that is the best advice.

slofox
1st October 2013, 13:24
Loonies are just part of the landscape. Round here, anyway.

G4L4XY
1st October 2013, 13:56
Over the weekend just gone, I passed some guy in a WRX and then the two cars in front of him and all of a sudden the WRX was right up my ass (not sure if he had his full beams on or just really bright fog lights). It's like people want to blind you with their fullbeams to cause you to crash and die

Dogboy900
1st October 2013, 14:15
Hopefully he will think twice before being such a dick next time, but unfortunately I doubt it. Those Audi drivers really are the new BMW drivers though! See them running red lights all the time!

Drew
1st October 2013, 14:21
You fucken let us down alright. With that weak arse story!

To sum it up. You got a horn tooted at you, so you slowed some cock smoker down till you caught a red light. Walked back to his car and yelled at his window, then rode off.

HenryDorsetCase
1st October 2013, 14:55

To sum it up. You got a horn tooted at you, so you slowed some cock smoker down till you caught a red light. Walked back to his car and yelled at his window, then rode off.

pithy, and accurate.

though to be fair we were all slowed down because of the single lane/road cones/30k thing.

I didnt even think about him running over the bike as I was walking back till later. It shows what a mature and productive member of society I have become. I once (many years ago) got involved in some sort-of fisticuffs in a similar situation. You can shout me some anger management lessons if you like. Its obviously worked well for you.

slowpoke
1st October 2013, 15:03

Exactly what I was thinking. A lot of drama over fuck all. Best you don't come to my work, there's worse happens in the lunch queue every single day.

imdying
1st October 2013, 15:15
Do you like getting to see other guy's cocks.

Well shit bro, you know what it's like... first you start watching pron as a younger man... only the lesbian shit mind, don't wanna look at no gay cocks... then that's not enough, so pretty soon you're watching some regular hetero stuff... cocks don't bother you so bad after a while... but then that's not enough, so soon you're into gang bangs... quickly followed by inter-racial ones... and man those big black trouser snakes make you go oooo weeeeee.... Then it's all down hill from there... within a short time you're looking up full on gay pron, and you realise hey maybe you're not quite so straight after all.... finally you find yourself hanging around in public park toilet blocks at night, mincing between the bushes, looking for the next cock to suck to get your fix.... At least, that's what I hear.... :msn-wink:

HenryDorsetCase
1st October 2013, 15:17
Exactly what I was thinking. A lot of drama over fuck all. Best you don't come to my work, there's worse happens in the lunch queue every single day.

why do you let people in Audis in your lunch queue? Pretty sure OSH might have an issue with that.

wharekura
1st October 2013, 17:06
..., looking for the next cock to suck to get your fix.... At least, that's what I hear.... :msn-wink: At last now I know the problem regarding not getting enough out of my current marital arrangement (working too late and all that shit) - I need to find a bloke like this that's addicted to keeping one happy.

mashman
1st October 2013, 17:21
Sounds like a case of financial envy to me. Onya for enhancing your calm.

AllanB
1st October 2013, 18:51
I've noticed a fair increase in agro drivers around our city. Pretty sure everyone has had a guts full of ratshit road repairs, closed roads, winter, broken homes etc. The reason and fair play that happened post quakes has departed and we are now back to good old my space my space driving.

Audi's appear to be driven by those who are used to getting their way in life. Good to remind them it is not all about them!

Also consider he may have been out punting his $100k car last weekend only to be passed by a $20k bike. Generally fucks em off!

nerrrd
1st October 2013, 19:06
why do you let people in Audis in your lunch queue? Pretty sure OSH might have an issue with that.

It's probably the drive-thru at Macca's, Audi drivers can't get enough of that shit.

Maha
1st October 2013, 19:12
It's probably the drive-thru at Macca's, Audi drivers can't get enough of that shit.

Big Mac combo with a soy milk strawberry shake? :corn:

unstuck
1st October 2013, 19:13
HTFU.:Punk::Punk:

Grizzo
1st October 2013, 19:22
Beautiful day here in the 03 today so I decided to bring the bike to work. Pootling along, enjoying, as much as possible the communt to work.

this is a town with a lot of road works and 30kph signage. Coming round Cranmer square I am doing my thing, slowing down and letting people in in front of me (its one lane, 30k, who is in a hurry?) when I get some fuckwit in an Audi (DZH551) behind me on the airhorns. I'm like, "what the hell?" because all I am doing is what I do and this cunt is right up my arse. I dont generally let things like that make me angry because it is counterproductive, but I very deliberately slowed to leave a gap of about 10m in front of me and the car in front. Audi guy is seething. And guess what, the light changes and he has to stop. With me in front. So, kickstand down, get off the bike, walk to the window and ask him what his problem is. I had to speak firmly because he would not wind his window down or look at me or acknowledge my presence.

Rather than kick in his headlights or smash his door mirror off, I departed. I made sure to be very slow so he would get stuck at the red light. except he ran it.

Jesus fuckin christ, you certainly showed that yuppie cunt what for!

Voltaire
1st October 2013, 19:31
Audis....are they the ones with four ring pieces ?

Grizzo
1st October 2013, 19:34

:laugh:Nice. Yep, battie boys for sure!

carburator
1st October 2013, 19:50

the best part of driving a 35meter waste bin truck is when you get cunt's like that behind at the lights
is unlocking the bin, sending it back then raising the bin till the edge is just hovering over there bonnet / windscreen
( bin moves back about 3 meters on the lift before you need to raise it ) because they have no where to go..

they sure as hell start screaming...abuse..

Wayz
1st October 2013, 21:25
I would've gone goku on that yuppie scum!:devil2:

ducatilover
2nd October 2013, 00:07
I would've gone goku on that yuppie scum!:devil2:

Nerd. :weird:

Geeen
2nd October 2013, 08:18
Nerd. :weird:

Hahaha, You knew what he was on about though.......

swarfie
2nd October 2013, 13:06

Yep that's the one....friend of mine has one and recons the four zeros stands for the last part of the price tag for any parts you might need :angry::shit:

Drew
2nd October 2013, 13:10
Yep that's the one....friend of mine has one and recons the four zeros stands for the last part of the price tag for any parts you might need :angry::shit:A mate has a couple. Imports his own parts, cheap as chips.

The A8 is a fucking nice car too!

Paul in NZ
2nd October 2013, 14:09
A mate has a couple. Imports his own parts, cheap as chips.

Drew - there is a difference between 'cheap' and inexpensive....

Drew
2nd October 2013, 15:10
Drew - there is a difference between 'cheap' and inexpensive....I know it. But this guy is pretty switched on, he looked into it all and of all places to get stuff, the most inexpensive place for parts was merry old England.

ducatilover
2nd October 2013, 21:51
Hahaha, You knew what he was on about though.......

:( Loved that show