PDA

View Full Version : Boy Racers

Flip
4th October 2013, 21:28
I get in late from work, have just finished dinner and all I hear is skiddddddddddd bang.

Some fucking boi racer has just lost control of his pos and hit my work ute head on. By the time I get outside I catch one of them doing a runner about 10 seconds after that the rozzer arive.

Well no wof/rego, carrying a passanger, wrong side of the road etc etc etc. What a fucking moron, at least no innoncent member of the public was hurt this time.

gammaguy
5th October 2013, 01:09
dont worry,the system will punish them good

they will get at least one slap with a wet bus ticket,and you should get your ute paid for by the reparation they will pay out of their benefit at the rate of almost $3 per week

Great system isnt it?

Or you could shoot the fucker

Akzle
5th October 2013, 01:26
what a waste of time for all concerned.
Hakuna matata.

300weatherby
5th October 2013, 06:30
The only good boy racer is the one lying smashed and bleeding out at your feet, after having malleted him so hard your length of pipe is bent, the only thing better is his three mates in a pile underneath him:bash:

unstuck
5th October 2013, 07:23
dont worry,the system will punish them good

they will get at least one slap with a wet bus ticket,and you should get your ute paid for by the reparation they will pay out of their benefit at the rate of almost $3 per week

Great system isnt it?

Or you could shoot the fucker

Yep, thats about all they will get too. Boy are they lucky that they didn't get caught for a serious crime, like growing a couple of dope plants, the penalty gets pretty serious then.:wacko:

98tls
5th October 2013, 09:47
Bugger,fuckers are everywhere even in our little town.Any updates flip?Hope they catch em though as has been posted all they will get is a chance to stand outside the courthouse spitting on the pavement until a judge smacks em on the wrist.

mashman
5th October 2013, 09:57
Ooooops. Banned from all of those empty car parks at night, where else are they gonna do what they enjoy doing. If the cops are gonna be out lookin for these guys in the first place, often missing them after the damage is done, then why not have them supervise or even mentor in an area where people aren't. Nothing like being prohibitive over proactive.

Grumph
5th October 2013, 10:23
Ooooops. Banned from all of those empty car parks at night, where else are they gonna do what they enjoy doing. If the cops are gonna be out lookin for these guys in the first place, often missing them after the damage is done, then why not have them supervise or even mentor in an area where people aren't. Nothing like being prohibitive over proactive.

i can't work out whether that is your most misguided statement ever posted or a magnificent troll....

the experience in ChCh where boy racers have been an ongoing problem for years shows that no matter what you try and organise for them you will not get a response. denying authority is part and parcel of the whole culture. Of all people i thought you would know that...

There has been a burn out pad provided, opportunities to use ruapuna, you name it, it's been tried here...but no way, they don't want to be helped. They even wanted the burnout pad available from 10PM before they'd even think about using it - and NO supervision...

Jeeze, if i can see the problems at my advanced age....but i can't see a solution either, short of making cars unaffordable.

Virago
5th October 2013, 10:28
Ooooops. Banned from all of those empty car parks at night, where else are they gonna do what they enjoy doing...

Does your heart ever stop bleeding?

oldrider
5th October 2013, 10:41
The Police will be wanting to talk to you about the dangerous way you parked your car! :yes:

You will probably lose your gun licence too. :rolleyes:

Flip
5th October 2013, 12:40
From my cold dead hand!

I have just met the young man on the side of the road.

Didn't seem like a bad guy just needs to get out of the poverty trap. To this end I have just put a call into a friend who owns and manages a large multi farm dairy operation, about a job for the guy.

I still don't like, ok hate, boi racers. But if there is some thing I can do just to help out a guy even if he has done me a wrong I am a better man for doing so.

I still really think boi racers are a pimple on the wart on the ass of socioety.

98tls
5th October 2013, 13:04
From my cold dead hand!

Didn't seem like a bad guy just needs to get out of the poverty trap. To this end I have just put a call into a friend who owns and manages a large multi farm dairy operation, about a job for the guy.

I still don't like, ok hate, boi racers. But if there is some thing I can do just to help out a guy even if he has done me a wrong I am a better man for doing so.

I still really think boi racers are a pimple on the wart on the ass of socioety.

A good thing you have done,hope the young fella makes the most of the leg up.

Tazz
5th October 2013, 13:49

Yeah mate, it's all about shifting the focus from things that really matter. Teens that are young, dumb and full of cum have always been around. There are just more of them these days and a bigger media focus and as we all turn into old fawkers we like to complain more about it haha.

Good on you for giving him a hand, up to him whether it comes to anything.

Looks like your ute faired off a little better than the hatch?

Grizzo
5th October 2013, 14:38
I get in late from work, have just finished dinner and all I hear is skiddddddddddd bang.

Some fucking boi racer has just lost control of his pos and hit my work ute head on. By the time I get outside I catch one of them doing a runner about 10 seconds after that the rozzer arive.

Well no wof/rego, carrying a passanger, wrong side of the road etc etc etc. What a fucking moron, at least no innoncent member of the public was hurt this time.

I believe in carrying out the universe's work in the form of instant karma.
The state doesn't seem to have mastered the concept of equal and opposite re-action shit just yet.:oi-grr:

98tls
5th October 2013, 14:48
Flip theres plenty of jobs going out at the works at the moment,with all this labelling debacle quite a few have given it a miss this year and got on with other things,they dont lose there seniority so will just go back next season,tell him to give G Burns a ring if it suits.

mashman
5th October 2013, 16:47
i can't work out whether that is your most misguided statement ever posted or a magnificent troll....

the experience in ChCh where boy racers have been an ongoing problem for years shows that no matter what you try and organise for them you will not get a response. denying authority is part and parcel of the whole culture. Of all people i thought you would know that...

There has been a burn out pad provided, opportunities to use ruapuna, you name it, it's been tried here...but no way, they don't want to be helped. They even wanted the burnout pad available from 10PM before they'd even think about using it - and NO supervision...

Jeeze, if i can see the problems at my advanced age....but i can't see a solution either, short of making cars unaffordable.

It's how you choose to take it.

So don't organise anything, just leave the space available.

I'm under no illusion that it isn't a 1 cap fits all "solution" and that they'll all rush to the one spot to gorge themselves on tyre smoke, octane and bitches... but if 10 use it, then it's 10 that aren't elsewhere. Why the fuck does it have to be all or nothin with some fuckwits?

You can't stop it. You can merely make attempts to mitigate it. If you can't attract enough of them, then you're doing it wrong. I highly doubt, if you're indicative of the "help", that anyone will have asked those damned hoodlums what they want... they would have just assumed.

Does your heart ever stop bleeding?

Thank fuckly never so far... it's a requirement. When does yours get delivered?

Ocean1
5th October 2013, 17:18

Just one more bunch of parasites mushbrain feels he has to defend against the ravening depredations of the capitalists state.

'Cause they're special, y'know, they shouldn't have to pay for their own facilities like everyone else.

mashman
5th October 2013, 17:26
Just one more bunch of parasites mushbrain feels he has to defend against the ravening depredations of the capitalists state.

'Cause they're special, y'know, they shouldn't have to pay for their own facilities like everyone else.

So it's ok for them to boi race if they have a job and pay taxes? Nah, they're all unemployed parasites :facepalm:. Please feel free to apply the afore mentioned comment in regards to the all or nothin fuckwits to your good self.

Ocean1
5th October 2013, 17:28
So it's ok for them to boi race if they have a job and pay taxes?

...and pay for their own racetrack facilities, absolutely.

Please feel free to apply the afore mentioned comment in regards to the all or nothin fuckwits to your good self.

Aye, big black dog up you too.

mashman
5th October 2013, 17:37
...and pay for their own racetrack facilities, absolutely.

Aye, big black dog up you too.

What's more important? Getting the boi racers off the streets or making money? Doh, sorry, forgot who I was talking to. If you can't afford to pay for your fun then you shouldn't be having any. What a bunch of miserly miserable cunts... and you expect to be respected and listened to :killingme

Edbear
5th October 2013, 17:46

Knowing the difference between right and wrong and doing what's right or wrong, is not dependent upon being rich or poor.

Ocean1
5th October 2013, 18:13
What's more important? Getting the boi racers off the streets or making money? Doh, sorry, forgot who I was talking to. If you can't afford to pay for your fun then you shouldn't be having any. What a bunch of miserly miserable cunts... and you expect to be respected and listened to :killingme

Aye, god help us if you have to pay for anything, eh? Thank fuck money's just pulled out of some bankers arse and there's plenty to go around.

Have another big black dog up ya, my treat.

awa355
5th October 2013, 18:16
From my cold dead hand!

45 years ago boy racers used MK11 Zephers, Hillman's, the parents Holden or Falcon. Processions up Queen st, flinging empty beer bottles out car windows aimed at letterboxes, siphoned petrol, did burnouts on the local park, raced each other out to the local country pub where they could go and buy booze, hung around the local coffee shop after the pictures to see who was going to get into a fight with the opposition.

Of course, today, those boy racers will mostly remember respecting their elders, cops, and never causing any damage etc. :wacko::wacko:

Still a nice thing, trying to help the little shit. Good on ya.

Ocean1
5th October 2013, 18:17
Knowing the difference between right and wrong and doing what's right or wrong, is not dependent upon being rich or poor.

I didn't suggest it was.

Just that if boi racers, (as defined by the traditional stereotype) can't afford to organise their own facilities like previous generations of motorsport enthusiasts then they shouldn't simply expect to use public facilities instead.

Pretty simple innit?

mashman
5th October 2013, 18:57
Aye, god help us if you have to pay for anything, eh? Thank fuck money's just pulled out of some bankers arse and there's plenty to go around.

Have another big black dog up ya, my treat.

So, leave them to test their skills on the streets then? Great choice and at least it'll give the auld cunts something to grumble about, thereby reaffirming the attitude that some boi nasty boiys have towards the finger waggers. Nah, not out of their arse, thin air man. How many more times do you have to be informed? Fuck. I'm doing it again. I really should know better than to expect those who are stuck in their old ways to understand the 21st century.

Ocean1
5th October 2013, 19:23
So, leave them to test their skills on the streets then?

Use the streets? Fuck off, the choice is join/start a club and organise your own track or don't fucking race.

Nah, not out of their arse, thin air man. How many more times do you have to be informed? Fuck. I'm doing it again. I really should know better than to expect those who are stuck in their old ways to understand the 21st century.

Yeah thin air, whatever, as long as you don't have to earn it eh?

And just because you live in the 21st century doesn't mean you don't have to earn your shit.

That's EARN, you lazy ignorant shite.

EARN.

mashman
5th October 2013, 19:50
Use the streets? Fuck off, the choice is join/start a club and organise your own track or don't fucking race.

Yeah thin air, whatever, as long as you don't have to earn it eh?

And just because you live in the 21st century doesn't mean you don't have to earn your shit.

That's EARN, you lazy ignorant shite.

EARN.

It would seem that they disagree with your assessment over their choices. Perhaps someone should ask them what it would take to get their antics off the street. Nah, that's just too fuckin obvious and you probably wouldn't like the responses, which is all you care about really innit... what suits you.

I'm familiar with the concept of earning a living, however I don't expect everyone else to toe that line... especially given the current setup.

:crybaby: :killingme @lazy ignorant shite. Anyone have a number for a whambulance?

Ocean1
5th October 2013, 20:07
It would seem that they disagree with your assessment over their choices. Perhaps someone should ask them what it would take to get their antics off the street. Nah, that's just too fuckin obvious and you probably wouldn't like the responses, which is all you care about really innit... what suits you.

What the fuck does it matter whether they disagree with my assessment? And why the fuck should anyone be interested in asking them anything? Either they behave like grownups or they get their toys confiscated, simple. Oh, and I'm pretty sure most everyone else wants them off the street too, you're the odd one out, there.

I'm familiar with the concept of earning a living, however I don't expect everyone else to toe that line... especially given the current setup.

No problem there at all. As long as you're paying for their lunch.

mashman
5th October 2013, 20:21
What the fuck does it matter whether they disagree with my assessment? And why the fuck should anyone be interested in asking them anything? Either they behave like grownups or they get their toys confiscated, simple. Oh, and I'm pretty sure most everyone else wants them off the street too, you're the odd one out, there.

No problem there at all. As long as you're paying for their lunch.

Now you're just making stuff up as I fail to see where my preference was to have them do what they do on the streets. You're the one who wants that, because you refuse to supply them with what they want... more you want to take their toys off them because they don't share your highly overrated opinion that they should do as they're told. Makes you sound like a fascist bully boy.

We are paying for their lunch... and probably their drugs, booze, tyres, rego (ya right), trainers etc... Aren't we just great, well, apart from the nazi shit.

Ocean1
5th October 2013, 20:28
Now you're just making stuff up as I fail to see where my preference was to have them do what they do on the streets. You're the one who wants that, because you refuse to supply them with what they want... more you want to take their toys off them because they don't share your highly overrated opinion that they should do as they're told. Makes you sound like a fascist bully boy.

Probably does. To a complete fuckwit.

We are paying for their lunch... and probably their drugs, booze, tyres, rego (ya right), trainers etc...

I'm not. I'm paying for proper social services, they're obviously misappropriating shit as well as breaking most of the road rules.

Time the constabulary did their job from the sounds of it.

Kickaha
5th October 2013, 20:46
because you refuse to supply them with what they want...
Why the fuck should they be supplied with what they want? If they act like arseholes they should be treated like arseholes

300weatherby
5th October 2013, 20:54
For Mashman........

The next time those fuckstick boy "racers" get busy out Yaldhurst way, diesel on the roads, smashed bottles on the road everywhere, damaged fences, bottles in the horse paddocks, the horses panicked into breaking through internal fences, am hoping the neighbours get me even 1 rego that leads me to one of these fucksticks, He and any of his "crew" will wish they had not met me. And through one, I will get to the rest.

Maybe Mashman would like to hold hands with them while justice takes place.

Clearly Mashman does NOT understand what a Christchurch boy racer is. We have a specific type of devolved fuckwit not so available elsewhere.

Amusing sidenote, taking my boy back to camp one night, had borrowed the wifes car, a red Audi TT with a distinctive, very girly number plate, driving down Deans ave, was giving him "old dig" grief about how soft they are these days, when fuck me, suddenly hemmed in front and rear by two carloads of scary tough intimidating boy racer cars, packed to the gunnels with bodies, trying to intimidate us and being fuckwits, "righto old man!" goes the boy, jumps out and goes for the lead car, I jump out and go for the rear. Front car fucks off through the red light, the rear car fucks off backward at pace. 2 vs 10. Maybe they heard Mashman calling...........

A previous poster on this thread used a term I hadn't heard in years : "instant Karma", love that term, it just became part of my vocab again!

mashman
5th October 2013, 21:25

I'm not. I'm paying for proper social services, they're obviously misappropriating shit as well as breaking most of the road rules.

Well I'll console myself with the thought that I'm not the one giving ultimatums.

And of course that leads you to the belief that you are entitled to have a say in the way that they live their life or drive their car.

I believe that that's what they do.

mashman
5th October 2013, 21:26
Why the fuck should they be supplied with what they want? If they act like arseholes they should be treated like arseholes

If it gets them off the roads, why wouldn't you?

Kickaha
5th October 2013, 21:28

You really dont have a fucking clue, there are plenty of places they can go and get off the roads but they choose not to

mashman
5th October 2013, 21:34
For Mashman........

The next time those fuckstick boy "racers" get busy out Yaldhurst way, diesel on the roads, smashed bottles on the road everywhere, damaged fences, bottles in the horse paddocks, the horses panicked into breaking through internal fences, am hoping the neighbours get me even 1 rego that leads me to one of these fucksticks, He and any of his "crew" will wish they had not met me. And through one, I will get to the rest.

Maybe Mashman would like to hold hands with them while justice takes place.

Clearly Mashman does NOT understand what a Christchurch boy racer is. We have a specific type of devolved fuckwit not so available elsewhere.

Amusing sidenote, taking my boy back to camp one night, had borrowed the wifes car, a red Audi TT with a distinctive, very girly number plate, driving down Deans ave, was giving him "old dig" grief about how soft they are these days, when fuck me, suddenly hemmed in front and rear by two carloads of scary tough intimidating boy racer cars, packed to the gunnels with bodies, trying to intimidate us and being fuckwits, "righto old man!" goes the boy, jumps out and goes for the lead car, I jump out and go for the rear. Front car fucks off through the red light, the rear car fucks off backward at pace. 2 vs 10. Maybe they heard Mashman calling...........

A previous poster on this thread used a term I hadn't heard in years : "instant Karma", love that term, it just became part of my vocab again!

Awwww, that's nice, a dedication.

Ahhhh yes, violence. The ultimate solution. Here's hoping that their families will be understanding of vigilante justice.

Just call the cops. Isn't that what they're there for?

You think Chch invented boy racers? I'm come from a country of a similar size, with far more boy racers in 1 city than your entire country. You're fuckin insane if you think those in your area are indiginous.

WOW, what a story. I bet your dad is bigger than mine too. OMG I suppose your gangs of thugs are much moreintimidating that the ones that prowl the streets around the rest of the globe.

I don't disagree in many ways.

mashman
5th October 2013, 21:35
You really dont have a fucking clue, there are plenty of places they can go and get off the roads but they choose not to

:rofl: of course I don't, how could I <_<

98tls
5th October 2013, 22:06

They do to the best of there ability, its the next level that fails.

Edbear
5th October 2013, 22:19
I didn't suggest it was.

Just that if boi racers, (as defined by the traditional stereotype) can't afford to organise their own facilities like previous generations of motorsport enthusiasts then they shouldn't simply expect to use public facilities instead.

Pretty simple innit?

My point was backing you up. There are plenty of young people who don't do what the boy racers do for the simple reason they aren't of that totally selfish attitude. The boy racers are of a criminal mindset with no regards for anybody.

They do to the best of there ability, its the next level that fails.

Yup!

Akzle
6th October 2013, 07:09
what constitutes a boy racer? I have a cock and i like driving fast.

I also enjoy beersies. And doing skidsies.
And bitches in miniskirts.

Kickaha
6th October 2013, 07:20
of course I don't
Good of you to admit it, but it was fairly obvious anyway

unstuck
6th October 2013, 07:45
what constitutes a boy racer?

Someone who owns something like this....

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/43/Poser.JPG

And you like bitches in miniskirts.........Your a sick fuck.:shit:

http://www.honeybuy.com/image/Attractive_Hot_Sale_Dots_Crown_Coat_Miniskirt_Cost umes_for_Dogs16984779691__1__2991758677778289_500X 500.jpg

scumdog
6th October 2013, 17:27

Because the bloody yo-yo's are constantly bleating 'SOMEBODY' should give them a place to do skids, to have drag-races yadda-yadda, they 'SHOULD' do blah-blah for us etc
Why don't the lazy fuck do something about it themselves instead of constantly whining and holding the hands out...

And IF a suitable place for them to do skids was found and handed over to them it wouldn't suit for so many reasons...mainly that it was where nobody could 'admire' their efforts and when they found out they weren't allowed to put diesel down? well that would be the end as far as they would be concerned..

And in no time it would be covered in the environmental acne these twats leave wherever they go...

scumdog
6th October 2013, 17:33
Bugger,fuckers are everywhere even in our little town.Any updates flip?Hope they catch em though as has been posted all they will get is a chance to stand outside the courthouse spitting on the pavement until a judge smacks em on the wrist.

Ya gonna watch them all having a go at the Airport Drags 2nd November Mike?

And show how fast their Jappa can go?

(I bet the ones who brroom-tiish the most around Oamaru wont turn up...)

mashman
6th October 2013, 18:00
Because the bloody yo-yo's are constantly bleating 'SOMEBODY' should give them a place to do skids, to have drag-races yadda-yadda, they 'SHOULD' do blah-blah for us etc
Why don't the lazy fuck do something about it themselves instead of constantly whining and holding the hands out...

And IF a suitable place for them to do skids was found and handed over to them it wouldn't suit for so many reasons...mainly that it was where nobody could 'admire' their efforts and when they found out they weren't allowed to put diesel down? well that would be the end as far as they would be concerned..

And in no time it would be covered in the environmental acne these twats leave wherever they go...

Maybe they don't know how to. Maybe they don't have the money. Maybe they need help and keep running into adults that are complete fuckwits.

Is that what happened?

scumdog
6th October 2013, 18:18
Maybe they don't know how to. Maybe they don't have the money. Maybe they need help and keep running into adults that are complete fuckwits.

Is that what happened?

No.

Young people know EVERYTHING,, sheesh!

And collectively they have the money

BUT:

They (figurativly speakin') pelt adults with shit.

Then bleat because they don't get help from said adults - or get their own way.

Ocean1
6th October 2013, 18:21
Maybe they need help and keep running into adults that are complete fuckwits.

So... you've met these boi racer dudes, then?

mashman
6th October 2013, 18:31
No.

Young people know EVERYTHING,, sheesh!

And collectively they have the money

BUT:

They (figurativly speakin') pelt adults with shit.

Then bleat because they don't get help from said adults - or get their own way.

:rofl: yup, they know everything. But why risk doing something badly when you can seek assistance and guidance from the professionals?

They may well have the money, but they can do it for free on the streets. How do you compete?

They do... and I wonder where learn that from?

Can't say I blame them.

mashman
6th October 2013, 18:32
So... you've met these boi racer dudes, then?

I've met a couple, but it didn't cross my mind to grill them on their perceived nasty habits. Unapproachable adults does seem to be a general recurring theme though.

scumdog
6th October 2013, 19:08
I've met a couple, but it didn't cross my mind to grill them on their perceived nasty habits. Unapproachable adults does seem to be a general recurring theme though.

Maybe adults who have worn the boy-racers flung shit once too often?

tigertim20
6th October 2013, 19:32
there are plenty of places for the little cunts to go be hoons, legally. I did plenty of legal hooning as a kid. Join a rally or motorkhana club, buy a shitheap and go racing at speedway. fuck sakes for HALF the cost of a set of stupid fucking chrome mags, they could buy a green-sheeted, ready to race, middle of the pack type production saloon and go for it at speedway. Or a streetstock if they have an appetite for destruction like I did. fuck demolition derbys are on a few times a season at most tracks and are awesome fun. ALL of these things give them exposure, their mates can come and watch, video it, whatever.

shit it costs about the same as a cheap bottle of bourbon to go to a trackday, dont places like ruapuna have open-track days one or two times a week where any cunt can just roll up? its not that expensive.

the reality is, as anyone with any brains knows, is that the little assholes find their behaviour appealing for the same reason 15 years old like drinking and fucking - because they know full well they shouldnt be doing it, and the assosciated risk of getting caught adds additional excitement

300weatherby
6th October 2013, 20:09
there are plenty of places for the little cunts to go be hoons, legally. I did plenty of legal hooning as a kid. Join a rally or motorkhana club, buy a shitheap and go racing at speedway. fuck sakes for HALF the cost of a set of stupid fucking chrome mags, they could buy a green-sheeted, ready to race, middle of the pack type production saloon and go for it at speedway. Or a streetstock if they have an appetite for destruction like I did. fuck demolition derbys are on a few times a season at most tracks and are awesome fun. ALL of these things give them exposure, their mates can come and watch, video it, whatever.

shit it costs about the same as a cheap bottle of bourbon to go to a trackday, dont places like ruapuna have open-track days one or two times a week where any cunt can just roll up? its not that expensive.

the reality is, as anyone with any brains knows, is that the little assholes find their behaviour appealing for the same reason 15 years old like drinking and fucking - because they know full well they shouldnt be doing it, and the assosciated risk of getting caught adds additional excitement

Ruapuna:

Tuesdays and fridays are open testing, $70 gets you half hr cars free practice out of evey hr, the other half is bikes only , all you need is an observer, and no behaving like a fuckwit.

Kickaha
6th October 2013, 20:14

Or maybe they're complete fuckwits themselves

and no behaving like a fuckwit.
Pretty much counts them out then

mashman
6th October 2013, 21:47
Maybe adults who have worn the boy-racers flung shit once too often?

Quote possibly.

Or maybe they're complete fuckwits themselves

Young, dumb and full of cum... only to replace the young with old as the years roll by.

Akzle
7th October 2013, 06:50
i wonder, hocean, why you insist that the current system, one which fucks so many and so much, is better than any alternative.

Edbear
7th October 2013, 07:21
i wonder, hocean, why you insist that the current system, one which fucks so many and so much, is better than any alternative.

No "system" will please everyone all the time, yet the vast majority have little trouble living with it and doing fine. It is always, as in any society, the small minority who refuse to live by the rules for the common good and show themselves to be criminal hypocrites, demanding all the benefits, without taking the responsibility to care about the rights of others, or to accept the consequences of their own actions.

Boy Racers fall into this type and have no regard for anyone or anything beyond their own bellies and dicks. No thought for the innocents who get caught up in their accidents, who receive their garbage all over their properties and streets, and then cry like babies and blame "the system" when they get caught or injured.

avgas
7th October 2013, 07:42
Sorry I think I have this forum confused with the RSA? Anyone know when its roast lamb night? I hope they can chuck it in a blender for me.

I was young once. I made mistakes. Lifes a bitch then she divorces you - move on and stop thinking about the war.

FYI I still owe a farmer a fence after I threw a bike through it back in my foolish yoof. Most of your homos probably did the same. Grow an erection and all it a bridge.

Akzle
7th October 2013, 08:30
No "system" will please everyone all the time,
then why have a "system"

yet the vast majority have little trouble living with it and doing fine.
really? really really? have you seen how many piss and moan threads are on here? i think the vast majority of people are unhappy with it, they just don't know any better and want to "fly under the radar" rather than risk being stasiid

the small minority who refuse to live by the rules for the common good
i don't believe you can speak for everyone ed (the 'common') you certainly can't speak for me, and i doubt you could justify any legislation by saying it's to my benefit.

and show themselves to be criminal hypocrites,
a crime requires a victim, ed. hypocrisy requires subscribing to something in the first place.

demanding all the benefits, without taking the responsibility to care about the rights of others,
you say those like they go hand in hand, which shows that you're projecting your own stereo types.
what if i just demand the benefits but DO take responsibility? what if i take responsibility but no benefits? what if i literally, don't give a fuck about the rights of others so long as they're not infringing on mine?

or to accept the consequences of their own actions.
while i completely accept the sentiment, you're tagging it on to that stereotype.
also, the "system that can't please everyone" doesn't really encourage responsibility. it's punitive and if you're rich enough you can get away with any shit.

Boy Racers fall into this type and have no regard for anyone or anything beyond their own bellies and dicks. No thought for the innocents who get caught up in their accidents, who receive their garbage all over their properties and streets, and then cry like babies and blame "the system" when they get caught or injured.
again, a massive stereotype, some will be, some wont be.
you must have had one boring fucken youth.
which probably explains why you're a boring old cunt.

mashman
7th October 2013, 10:22
No "system" will please everyone all the time, yet the vast majority have little trouble living with it and doing fine.

snip, coz it was all downhill after the above

If NZ is indicative of any western country, which it pretty much is, then how can you say the majority are fine with having to seek govt assistance to top up their wages given that, according to Ocean, 55% of the country are a drain on the system? Have you asked them all? Coz I'm not in that bracket and have HUGE issues with how things are being done. I know of many others in my situation who feel the same. I call bullshit!

Sheeple soundbites are just that, no more, no less... just ignorant guesses to sooth your own soul.

Edbear
7th October 2013, 10:30
then why have a "system"

really? really really? have you seen how many piss and moan threads are on here? i think the vast majority of people are unhappy with it, they just don't know any better and want to "fly under the radar" rather than risk being stasiid

i don't believe you can speak for everyone ed (the 'common') you certainly can't speak for me, and i doubt you could justify any legislation by saying it's to my benefit.

a crime requires a victim, ed. hypocrisy requires subscribing to something in the first place.

you say those like they go hand in hand, which shows that you're projecting your own stereo types.
what if i just demand the benefits but DO take responsibility? what if i take responsibility but no benefits? what if i literally, don't give a fuck about the rights of others so long as they're not infringing on mine?

while i completely accept the sentiment, you're tagging it on to that stereotype.
also, the "system that can't please everyone" doesn't really encourage responsibility. it's punitive and if you're rich enough you can get away with any shit.

again, a massive stereotype, some will be, some wont be.
you must have had one boring fucken youth.
which probably explains why you're a boring old cunt.

If NZ is indicative of any western country, which it pretty much is, then how can you say the majority are fine with having to seek govt assistance to top up their wages given that, according to Ocean, 55% of the country are a drain on the system? Have you asked them all? Coz I'm not in that bracket and have HUGE issues with how things are being done. I know of many others in my situation who feel the same. I call bullshit!

Sheeple soundbites are just that, no more, no less... just ignorant guesses to sooth your own soul.

You guys are completely missing the point, aren't you?

There is NO excuse for stomping on the rights of others and behaving in the manner these louts do.

They are simply louts and hooligans with no regard for anyone else. Winging about "the system" is a total cop-out to excuse criminal behaviour.

Scuba_Steve
7th October 2013, 10:39
No "system" will please everyone all the time, yet the vast majority have little trouble living with it and doing fine. It is always, as in any society, the small minority who refuse to live by the rules for the common good and show themselves to be criminal hypocrites, demanding all the benefits, without taking the responsibility to care about the rights of others, or to accept the consequences of their own actions.

Man that 1st paragraph was screaming "justice system", from Police to Judges; Then you go & throw in the twist, "boy racers".
Reckon you could be a book writer with those sorta plot twists

bogan
7th October 2013, 10:50
Sorry I think I have this forum confused with the RSA? Anyone know when its roast lamb night? I hope they can chuck it in a blender for me.

I was young once. I made mistakes. Lifes a bitch then she divorces you - move on and stop thinking about the war.

FYI I still owe a farmer a fence after I threw a bike through it back in my foolish yoof. Most of your homos probably did the same. Grow an erection and all it a bridge.

:laugh: well put.

I done some stupid shit in my youth, learned from it too. Sure you have your boy racers who don't care learn, but what is to say this guy is one of them? From the sounds of things he is not.

Banditbandit
7th October 2013, 10:56

Maybe you missed the point .. hooning is not a legal activity - if it's legal it's not hooning ...

And maybe you turned into your parents ..

mashman
7th October 2013, 12:03
You guys are completely missing the point, aren't you?

There is NO excuse for stomping on the rights of others and behaving in the manner these louts do.

They are simply louts and hooligans with no regard for anyone else. Winging about "the system" is a total cop-out to excuse criminal behaviour.

Are we? You're making my mind up for me as well as the rest of the country?

Yes there is. They're having fun. Great excuse. You're stomping on their rights to have fun. If people can't handle a little noise, then they should sleep with some fuckin ear plugs in. Your intolerance is duly noted.

Get fucked. Without a doubt they care for many people. Your analysis is flawed from the get go, primarily because you don't understand the issue... and no, it isn't about the noise they make.

tigertim20
7th October 2013, 12:07
Maybe you missed the point .. hooning is not a legal activity - if it's legal it's not hooning ...

And maybe you turned into your parents ..

you're splitting fuckin hairs now buddy!
Hooning is hooning, do it legally or be a menace. I dont for a minute think that young people shouldnt act out a bit, like I said, I did plenty, and for sure, the odd occaision I might have been a pain in the arse to the neighbors or whatever, but it wasnt constant and on-going, for the most part, I found a way, and a place to go do donuts, slide sideways, and ram into other vehicles intentionally. I popped tyres, damaged cars, drove too fast and lost control, all in front if loads of people, safely, and with no complaints.

I wouldnt give a fuck if they were out in the boonies with nobody around but a few sheep to hear them being kids, going fast and doing skids!, its the harassment and the damage that fucks me off.

theres being a kid, and theres being a cunt. there is a (slight) difference!

Edbear
7th October 2013, 12:08
Are we? You're making my mind up for me as well as the rest of the country?

Yes there is. They're having fun. Great excuse. You're stomping on their rights to have fun. If people can't handle a little noise, then they should sleep with some fuckin ear plugs in. Your intolerance is duly noted.

Get fucked. Without a doubt they care for many people. Your analysis is flawed from the get go, primarily because you don't understand the issue... and no, it isn't about the noise they make.

Bollocks! Having fun does not require crashing your unregistered, unwarranted, illegally modified car into innocent people, while drunk, stoned or both, tearing up their front lawns, smashing bottles everywhere and spilling diesel on the road for innocent drivers to skid on.

Banditbandit
7th October 2013, 12:27
Bollocks! Having fun does not require crashing your unregistered, unwarranted, illegally modified car into innocent people, while drunk, stoned or both, tearing up their front lawns, smashing bottles everywhere and spilling diesel on the road for innocent drivers to skid on.

No it doesn't - but Fuck ... the way I remember it - that WAS fun ... I might not think it was fun now - but when I was drunk, stoned or both I certainly remember it being fun (nor would I think that being drunk and/or stoned now as particulalry fun either ...)

And part of the reason it was fun was that it pissed off the straights ... just ignore it - then they will have to go and find something else to annoy you with ...

mashman
7th October 2013, 12:32

If it happened 50%, no, 10%, no 1% of everytime they got behind the wheel, then yes, I would agree with you. Everything else is nothing more than a nuisance. Other than that, you describe quite a fun weekend out.

Edbear
7th October 2013, 12:33
No it doesn't - but Fuck ... the way I remember it - that WAS fun ... I might not think it was fun now - but when I was drunk, stoned or both I certainly remember it being fun (nor would I think that being drunk and/or stoned now as particulalry fun either ...)

And part of the reason it was fun was that it pissed off the straights ... just ignore it - then they will have to go and find something else to annoy you with ...

That's all fine, but the problem is they are hurting and intimidating innocent people, you can't ignore that.

I was young once, as hard as that may be to believe by some, but I chose where I let loose specifically so as not to upset the locals. We had the advantage of lots of gravel roads out in the boonies, gravel pits and paddocks.

Some have made good suggestions that these youngsters could take advantage of too, but they are not interested in just having fun, they want to thumb their nose at society, be deliberately infuriating, rebellious and annoying. However, they also want that activity to be free of consequences. It's not going to happen.

Edbear
7th October 2013, 12:36
If it happened 50%, no, 10%, no 1% of everytime they got behind the wheel, then yes, I would agree with you. Everything else is nothing more than a nuisance. Other than that, you describe quite a fun weekend out.

Until they crash into your vehicle or run you over on your bike, or kill or maim your child on the footpath. What level of carnage is acceptable?

Banditbandit
7th October 2013, 12:48
That's all fine, but the problem is they are hurting and intimidating innocent people, you can't ignore that.

I was young once, as hard as that may be to believe by some, but I chose where I let loose specifically so as not to upset the locals. We had the advantage of lots of gravel roads out in the boonies, gravel pits and paddocks.

Some have made good suggestions that these youngsters could take advantage of too, but they are not interested in just having fun, they want to thumb their nose at society, be deliberately infuriating, rebellious and annoying. However, they also want that activity to be free of consequences. It's not going to happen.

Of course that's not going to happen ... of course they just want to thumb their noses at society - and they are ... see - you do get it - they are deliberately infuriating, rebellious and annoying - just like I was at that age (but on two wheels not four) ..

I have no idea what to do to stop it - whatever you suggest they will ignore - because it is more fun to be infuriating and annoying and rebellious .. those that survive will grow out of it .. some will go to jail, some will die .. and some will just be fucked up kiwibiker members ... and just a few will go on to be your idea of model citizens ..

If you stop them doing it with cars they will be annoying infuriating and rebellious in some other way ...

mashman
7th October 2013, 12:56
Until they crash into your vehicle or run you over on your bike, or kill or maim your child on the footpath. What level of carnage is acceptable?

In which case remove all vehicles from the road. Motorcycles are the worst apparently. Quite simply, where do you stop?

Katman
7th October 2013, 13:01
Either they behave like grownups or they get their toys confiscated, simple.

You seem a little confused.

Aren't you the same person that claims that no motorcyclist should tolerate being told how they should behave?

Perhaps you just have selective persecution issues.

Edbear
7th October 2013, 13:02
In which case remove all vehicles from the road. Motorcycles are the worst apparently. Quite simply, where do you stop?

Wrong answer. What they are doing is wrong and they willl be dealt with accordingly, as is anyone crashing their vehicle.

The difference is in their attitude and the fact that they deliberately flout both the law and the rights of innocent people. They deliberately put others at risk, (and themselves), and I have no more sympathy for them as with any drunk driver, or driver of an unregistered, unwarranted, unsafe vehicle, or anyone driving/riding in a dangerous manner that puts the safety of others at risk. .

Scuba_Steve
7th October 2013, 13:08

You've been old for too long. I can't speak for everywhere but we used to go out of our way to not annoy people when we did vehicle meet ups, problem was the cops would also go out of theirs to find us; That of-course resulted in retaliation by some followed by more.
If people were going to be harassed by the cops regardless why not "stick it to the man 1st" people were annoying them why not return the favour, damed if you do damed if you don't. Effectively the cops through their money grabbing caused a "boy racer problem" where I was.

mashman
7th October 2013, 13:19
Wrong answer. What they are doing is wrong and they willl be dealt with accordingly, as is anyone crashing their vehicle.

The difference is in their attitude and the fact that they deliberately flout both the law and the rights of innocent people. They deliberately put others at risk, (and themselves), and I have no more sympathy for them as with any drunk driver, or driver of an unregistered, unwarranted, unsafe vehicle, or anyone driving/riding in a dangerous manner that puts the safety of others at risk. .

bwaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa. Bullshit. They are doing nothing wrong, they are merely being a PITA. If they are doing something wrong and get caught, they get a darn stern telling off.

Heil Ed Heil. They're young Ed. Some people don't grow up at all. Get over it.

Kickaha
7th October 2013, 13:30
Bullshit. They are doing nothing wrong
What fucking colour is the sky on the planet you live on?

Grumph
7th October 2013, 13:48
bwaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa. Bullshit. They are doing nothing wrong, they are merely being a PITA. If they are doing something wrong and get caught, they get a darn stern telling off.

what i find amusing about this attitude is that the lawless little cunts in question would treat you just like anyone else showing weakness...rape you/your children/your animals and set fire to any of your property that would burn...

ANY sign of sympathy is taken as weakness and mate, you're a gonner....

All any of us who have read your responses can do is wish you a closer acquaintance with the cunts in question.....

bogan
7th October 2013, 13:59
what i find amusing about this attitude is that the lawless little cunts in question would treat you just like anyone else showing weakness...rape you/your children/your animals and set fire to any of your property that would burn...

All any of us who have read your responses can do is wish you a closer acquaintance with the cunts in question.....

Hold on, young dudes in boy-racer type cars will now all rape the household cat?

http://images.wikia.com/mk/images/2/25/Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpg

As usual it seems KB is lacking the middle ground on an issue.

Tazz
7th October 2013, 14:30
Hold on, young dudes in boy-racer type cars will now all rape the household cat?

As usual it seems KB is lacking the middle ground on an issue.

It's hilarious. It's just one extreme or the other :laugh::laugh:

:corn: As you were folks :corn:

avgas
7th October 2013, 14:51
I especially like the old sods who think they did dumb shit back in their days but they were clearly more sensible than the modern hoon. Tui Billboard

Perhaps I was a proper rebel? Doubt it - I was just like everyone else at that age. Young, dumb and full of.......various substances. Just like todays youth.
I once cut the exhaust of my Vauxhall Chevanne. Did some skids down the local wharf car park. I had noise complaints from neighbours kilometers away from my house.
Dumb shit. Hindsight is a wonderful thing - but I didn't even have foresight back then.

But I got punished, learnt my lesson and became a productive member of society. These morons will do the same. As did my dad, as did his dad.........some day I will kick the shit out of my son for doing the same. In fact I will drive a POS car until he has left home because I know what is going to happen.

As for wanting to cut them up and feed them to their parents. You're just all angry because you last had sex in 1984. Attila the hun was more relaxed than you guys.

mashman
7th October 2013, 14:51
What fucking colour is the sky on the planet you live on?

Well what haven't they been arrested then?

:blink: so all rapists are boy racers? I guess they pulled wings of flies as a kid and it's all the parents fault for not spotting the signs.

bwaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa... sympathy is weakness. I'll remember to tell that to the bouncer the next time he tells me that he's sorry that he can't let me in.

If you have ever read any of my posts with anything other than ire, you'll have realised that I spent 6 years living amongst those who you despise so much. Your self-masturbatory posts are highly amusing though. How could anyone have such an attitude, they absolutely have to be ignorant to what's going on. You fuckin one eyed muppet.

Flip
7th October 2013, 15:21
Speaking as the recent victum of a boy racer in a stolen POS with no wof or rego, I just say take all their POS cars and put them into a crusher and use the scrap for some thing usefull.

I think the insurance company is going to write off my 1 year old triton 4WD ute. Some thing about a frontal 50 kph accident. Mr boy walker is going to have to pay back the full price of an almost new vehicle. Now I know it will only be initally at $10 a week but the debt will be there for ages and ages. Before "boi walker" wants a home loan or almost any other finance the debt will have to paid.

If you went to uni and had a $40k loan at least you would have a qualification at the end of it, "boi walker" has nothing and a big debt against his name. I also think work will get me a new Ranger which is cool. So you see I win and he looses, why, because boi racers are all loosers.

unstuck
7th October 2013, 15:26
Triton to a Ranger, you get demoted or something?:devil2:

Ocean1
7th October 2013, 16:21
You seem a little confused.

It probably seems that way if your comprehension is lacking.

Aren't you the same person that claims that no motorcyclist should tolerate being told how they should behave? Perhaps you just have selective persecution issues.

Oh no, I refuse to be persecuted by anyone. Well, almost anyone, 'er indoors persecutes the fuck outa me from time to time.

As for doing what I'm told, depends on who's doing the telling. And how. Which pretty much depends on the level of respect their opinion commands. I have no respect for many individual laws, for example. And yet, I've almost never been pinged for breaking any.

Strange, eh?

scumdog
7th October 2013, 17:53
Well what haven't they been arrested then?

Mwahahaha...funniest comment on this thread so far!:clap:

scumdog
7th October 2013, 17:58
... you'll have realised that I spent 6 years living amongst those who you despise so much.
So if these b.r chappies are so harmless why did you not stay in that environment living amongst the despised types? did they kick you out or was it all the other negative aspects of that type of society that motivated you to move???

Madness
7th October 2013, 17:59
because boi racers are all loosers.

I'm so glad that us motorcyclists aren't all tarred in similar Neanderthal fashion by the general public.

:facepalm:

scumdog
7th October 2013, 18:01
I'm so glad that us motorcyclists aren't all tarred in similar Neanderthal fashion by the general public.

:facepalm:

They aren't???

Oh, I see, you speak in jest....<_<

Katman
7th October 2013, 18:51
Speaking as the recent victum of a boy racer in a stolen POS with no wof or rego......

Nice way of bringing it back to all about you.

scumdog
7th October 2013, 19:01
Nice way of bringing it back to all about you.

Flip's a boi-racer?:eek5:

nzspokes
7th October 2013, 19:13
Speaking as the recent victum of a boy racer in a stolen POS with no wof or rego, I just say take all their POS cars and put them into a crusher and use the scrap for some thing usefull.

I think the insurance company is going to write off my 1 year old triton 4WD ute. Some thing about a frontal 50 kph accident. Mr boy walker is going to have to pay back the full price of an almost new vehicle. Now I know it will only be initally at $10 a week but the debt will be there for ages and ages. Before "boi walker" wants a home loan or almost any other finance the debt will have to paid.

If you went to uni and had a $40k loan at least you would have a qualification at the end of it, "boi walker" has nothing and a big debt against his name. I also think work will get me a new Ranger which is cool. So you see I win and he looses, why, because boi racers are all loosers.

There is now a court process (may always have been) that they have to go to court and be tested for income and prove the debts they have. Insurance company's are now using this process to ensure quicker payment of outstanding debts. The goal is to have it paid off in 2 years but some obviously take a lot longer and some end in bankruptcy.

Berg
7th October 2013, 19:30
From a purely mechanical side of things maybe some should wander along to a "car enthusiast" inspection night. Common things seem to be, "yes it's got springs, there're in the boot", "I know the steering wheel is loose but the centres of the allen key bolts are flogged out", "I hadn't noticed the insides of the rear tyres are through the steelbelts due to my excessive negative camber" and more. Locked diffs, tinted to black lights, cracked suspension mounts and strut towers, blanked off rear brakes, seats held in by one bolt etc etc etc. Some of these things are mobile deathtraps full of young kiddies who have no concept of consequences. Some are in fact very well done but they seem to be the minority in my area.

And as for "but you did it in your day" comments, no. I purchased a house at 19 so had zero money to play with cars plus we were NEVER allowed Mum and Dads cars.

Just my two cents.

nzspokes
7th October 2013, 19:45
From a purely mechanical side of things maybe some should wander along to a "car enthusiast" inspection night. Common things seem to be, "yes it's got springs, there're in the boot", "I know the steering wheel is loose but the centres of the allen key bolts are flogged out", "I hadn't noticed the insides of the rear tyres are through the steelbelts due to my excessive negative camber" and more. Locked diffs, tinted to black lights, cracked suspension mounts and strut towers, blanked off rear brakes, seats held in by one bolt etc etc etc. Some of these things are mobile deathtraps full of young kiddies who have no concept of consequences. Some are in fact very well done but they seem to be the minority in my area.

And as for "but you did it in your day" comments, no. I purchased a house at 19 so had zero money to play with cars plus we were NEVER allowed Mum and Dads cars.

Just my two cents.

We have one of those at work. Fuck knows how it got a Wof but it has one.

avgas
7th October 2013, 20:13

Just my two cents.
Good for you. But do you think your exception or the rule?

Besides who cares about cut rear brake lines in a car when a bike can low-side into on-coming traffic at 20 kph.....
Also a 2005 camry I looked at buying for the family had cracks suspension mounts.

2 cents isn't current any-more. Face the facts that there are idiots everywhere. Some which had more exciting lives than me and you. But likewise there are sometimes people who just have a bit of fun.....that pushes the boundaries somewhat.
That line is pretty grey. But its easy to spot an idiot rather than a hoon.

avgas
7th October 2013, 20:15
We have one of those at work. Fuck knows how it got a Wof but it has one.
You have a ford courier at work too?

BoristheBiter
7th October 2013, 20:18
But its easy to spot an idiot rather than a hoon.

one and the same.

nzspokes
7th October 2013, 20:20
You have a ford courier at work too?

MX5.

Mind you the local accessory shop is doing well out of this kid.

mashman
7th October 2013, 20:31
So if these b.r chappies are so harmless why did you not stay in that environment living amongst the despised types? did they kick you out or was it all the other negative aspects of that type of society that motivated you to move???

Woman issues. They flattened the place a few years later, all 700+ hundred of the flats. Some of the people were twats, some of them were superb, the "kids" (children and grand-children of gangsters) were easy in small groups, cunts in large (10 or 12) groups, pretty much like anywhere I've lived really.

JATZ
7th October 2013, 20:36
There is now a court process (may always have been) that they have to go to court and be tested for income and prove the debts they have. Insurance company's are now using this process to ensure quicker payment of outstanding debts. The goal is to have it paid off in 2 years but some obviously take a lot longer and some end in bankruptcy.

I was awarded some reparation, 2k, in Sept 09.....
Haven't seen a cent yet, and to be honest, I don't expect to, despite ringing the courts every 6 months to remind them

back on topic......

Flip
7th October 2013, 21:27
Flip's a boi-racer?:eek5:

Yes I must admit. The grumpy wanker (me) on the fucking harley is actually a wannabe boi racer!

I just have to work out how to get my V8 landrover to do a burnout. How does it go, clamp off the rear brake hoses. What do I do with the centre diff?

avgas
7th October 2013, 21:38
one and the same.
Oh go buy a Ural you miserable sod. Give us a call when they let you out of the home again.

nzspokes
8th October 2013, 05:57
I was awarded some reparation, 2k, in Sept 09.....
Haven't seen a cent yet, and to be honest, I don't expect to, despite ringing the courts every 6 months to remind them

back on topic......

One im involved with is to do with an insurance company. Guy ive been speaking to says they dont let it go and have the money to do whatever is needed. But I would be surprised if any real money is recovered.

nzspokes
8th October 2013, 06:00
one and the same.

Agreed. The Boi racer of today has a pack mentality and a criminal basis.

And there cars look shit.

Drifting is the synchronized swimming of motorsport.

Banditbandit
8th October 2013, 09:15
I purchased a house at 19 so had zero money to play with cars plus we were NEVER allowed Mum and Dads cars.

Just my two cents.

So you did what you were told all your life .. well fuck me ... GET A LIFE ...

(And your two cents worth, being based on your complete lack of experience, is worth less than two cents ... )

avgas
8th October 2013, 09:44
Said the man who drives and MX5 for work......

Mushu
8th October 2013, 10:11
I can see both sides of the argument here, I was one of the kids in a shitbox car dragging from the lights on the 4 aves 10 years ago.
The cops in Christchurch did various things to make it illegal to even be there and guys like me went and found some thing else to do Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights the ones that stayed seemed to get drunker, more noisy and more violent, last time I went cruising the 4 aves my cousins car got some windows smashed out, we retaliated and I decided not to bother with it any more.

onearmedbandit
8th October 2013, 10:35

Know them all do you?

BoristheBiter
8th October 2013, 15:18
Oh go buy a Ural you miserable sod. Give us a call when they let you out of the home again.

Are you needing more medication or are you have a bad troll day?

baffa
8th October 2013, 16:04
Really dont understand why people are defending this behaviour.

I remember hooning around in cars, and stuff like that. I knew I was breaking the law, I wasnt doing it to be a badass, driving and biking has always appealed to me. When i got caught, I took it on the chin. I didnt throw bottles at the cops and start fights.

I do remember being one of many harping on about how they should provide us facilities if they didnt want us on the streets, but a few years later, I realise that is bullshit. there are a shit ton of motorsport related activites you can do legally, anything from pro karting, to drift comps, burnout comps, track days, etc. If you wanna get your thrill, there endless legal options. dont QQ about cost. To me thats no different to cunts complaining they cant afford a laptop or cellphone so just going out and stealing one.

Were allowed to be dumb, and make mistakes, but if you endanger others, and their property, you dont deserve any leniency. Anyone who thinks otherwise is fucked in the head.

Oh so he lost control in a street race, smashed into a house and killed a young family? Look its not his fault, he was only 18 so lets just let him go. Yeah, nah.

Also, there is a difference between car enthusiasts and boy racers. Those who take pride in their cars, modified or not, and might speed here or there are fine, its the other dickheads that are determined to ruin it for everyone.

PS: If you dont like the rules of my society, dont live in it.

nzspokes
8th October 2013, 18:47
Said the man who drives and MX5 for work......

No I ride to work, have never driven a MX5.

Mushu
8th October 2013, 23:26
If you dont like the rules of my society, dont live in it.

What other options are available to me? Cos I sure as fuck can pick out a few rules I don't agree with.

Berg
9th October 2013, 06:42
So you did what you were told all your life .. well fuck me ... GET A LIFE ...

(And your two cents worth, being based on your complete lack of experience, is worth less than two cents ... )
In was taught respect for others and a hard work ethic at a young age plus we were not a wealthy family so, unlike today, Mum and Dad couldn't buy me a vehicle.
What it has meant tho is, at age 40mumble mumble, I'm debt free, I have a good job and a good "fall back on" qualification and I can now afford to enjoy life. So, as for your "GET A LIFE" comment, I've got one I'm enjoying and can be proud of.
Oh, and as for your "complete lack of experience" comment, note I made my post on the mechanical side of what I see. Fully qualified mechanic with 20+ years experience both in road and race cars, trucks, machinery and bikes. I think I'm partially experienced for the job

Banditbandit
9th October 2013, 08:19
In was taught respect for others and a hard work ethic at a young age plus we were not a wealthy family so, unlike today, Mum and Dad couldn't buy me a vehicle.
What it has meant tho is, at age 40mumble mumble, I'm debt free, I have a good job and a good "fall back on" qualification and I can now afford to enjoy life. So, as for your "GET A LIFE" comment, I've got one I'm enjoying and can be proud of.
Oh, and as for your "complete lack of experience" comment, note I made my post on the mechanical side of what I see. Fully qualified mechanic with 20+ years experience both in road and race cars, trucks, machinery and bikes. I think I'm partially experienced for the job

Jeez wayne - talk about perpetrating the stereotype ...

Banditbandit
9th October 2013, 08:20
Really dont understand why people are defending this behaviour.

Not defending them - just suggesting a little understanding might be useful - it might be useful to find a solution - because the suggestions I see here are not solutions ..

What other options are available to me? Cos I sure as fuck can pick out a few rules I don't agree with.

I'm with Mushu - give us some other options ...

baffa
9th October 2013, 16:15
Not defending them - just suggesting a little understanding might be useful - it might be useful to find a solution - because the suggestions I see here are not solutions ..

I'm with Mushu - give us some other options ...

See thats a cop out. Im 29 years old. Im not some old grandpa, I understand them. I just struggle to understand why simply because they are young dumb, and full of cum, that magically they are exempt from punishment. Its mind boggling how stupid that is.

You have other options. You can A: change the way society works, by becoming an elected official and changing the law, or you can fuck off from my society, and find another one. Without societies, mankind would be little better than a bunch of cannabilistic cavement. If you want to live in a society where you can access shelter, food, and luxuries relatively easily, you have to play by the rules.

I know im dealing with the lowest common denominators here, but even you guys should be able to figure this out.

Scuba_Steve
9th October 2013, 16:23
See thats a cop out. Im 29 years old. Im not some old grandpa, I understand them. I just struggle to understand why simply because they are young dumb, and full of cum, that magically they are exempt from punishment. Its mind boggling how stupid that is.

You have other options. You can A: change the way society works, by becoming an elected official and changing the law, or you can fuck off from my society, and find another one. Without societies, mankind would be little better than a bunch of cannabilistic cavement. If you want to live in a society where you can access shelter, food, and luxuries relatively easily, you have to play by the rules.

I know im dealing with the lowest common denominators here, but even you guys should be able to figure this out.

Why should we fuck off? Why don't you fuck off to America? after all "your society" is just a time lag of America's, so why not be on the forefront of "your society" & leave us to create our own society.

mashman
9th October 2013, 18:24

Punish, fine, punish, fine, punish, fine isn't what I would call a very pro-active society, nor a very smart one. Let's say, for arguments sake, that these wild boys aren't the knuckle dragging neanderthals that some folk seem to take them for. Let's also consider that they can change, primarily because many of us have over the years. That would lead one to think that some of these guys can be reasoned with. However reason in regards to, punish, fine is not reason at all, it's an ultimatum. Why should anyone play by the rules if 1 time in 100 they get caught? It renders the laws/rules moot to a large degree and opens up joe public to all sorts of potential problems.

Now given that punish, fine, isn't working very well, you're going to need alternatives? Where are they and more to the point, how do you get them? Are committees going to sit down and think of ways to create and enforce yet more laws/rules that are going to be ignored? Of course they are. Why? Because that's all they know how to do, they have been elected to do something and that something is effectively nothing as the laws/rules don't apply until after the fact. Perhaps they should be asking what it would take to get them off of the streets and then implementing the request and not a watered down version coz the old people think they know better. They don't, else the "problem" wouldn't exist. The big question is: are the grown ups grown up enough to listen? My money is on no, coz they're fuckin moronic as their opinion is the only one that should count. But that's what needs to be done. Yes it won't fix all of them by any means, but as I said, the laws/rules are only ever applied retrospectively and when the person has been caught. Would you rather get rid of some off the streets or none at all?

JATZ
9th October 2013, 18:57
Punish, fine, punish, fine, punish, fine isn't what I would call a very pro-active society, nor a very smart one. Let's say, for arguments sake, that these wild boys aren't the knuckle dragging neanderthals that some folk seem to take them for. Let's also consider that they can change, primarily because many of us have over the years. That would lead one to think that some of these guys can be reasoned with. However reason in regards to, punish, fine is not reason at all, it's an ultimatum. Why should anyone play by the rules if 1 time in 100 they get caught? It renders the laws/rules moot to a large degree and opens up joe public to all sorts of potential problems.

Now given that punish, fine, isn't working very well, you're going to need alternatives? Where are they and more to the point, how do you get them? Are committees going to sit down and think of ways to create and enforce yet more laws/rules that are going to be ignored? Of course they are. Why? Because that's all they know how to do, they have been elected to do something and that something is effectively nothing as the laws/rules don't apply until after the fact. Perhaps they should be asking what it would take to get them off of the streets and then implementing the request and not a watered down version coz the old people think they know better. They don't, else the "problem" wouldn't exist. The big question is: are the grown ups grown up enough to listen? My money is on no, coz they're fuckin moronic as their opinion is the only one that should count. But that's what needs to be done. Yes it won't fix all of them by any means, but as I said, the laws/rules are only ever applied retrospectively and when the person has been caught. Would you rather get rid of some off the streets or none at all?
And YOUR solution is..... ?

mashman
9th October 2013, 19:09
And YOUR solution is..... ?

Find out what they want and give it to them.

Akzle
9th October 2013, 19:24

o snap!

They must want punishments and fines, or else they wouldnt be acting so antisocially...
They may even have authority issues, and enjoy a good spanking, lawd knows i do :devil2:
but then i kill the hooker who gave me it.

Thats a metaphor, by the way.

Erelyes
9th October 2013, 19:25

And there cars look shit.

Some boy racers have pack mentality / criminal basis, others are just hoons.

Oh and synchonised swimming.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKSSprpNNyc

Agree with most of what you say. How's your dictatorship coming along?

Punish, fine, punish, fine, punish, fine isn't what I would call a very pro-active society, nor a very smart one.

Like said earlier in the thread - proactive approach has been tried. Doesn't work. At a macro level it never will. It's up to the parents of each and every sprog to raise em right in the first place. Burnouts OK, bottling not. There's your proactive. Problem is, today's boy racers are tomorrow's parents (often literally).

Attention?

I think people have hit the nail in this thread that the punishments are just pathetic. Much of the time even if the kid gets booked the parents either won't know, or won't care anyway. They'll get fine plus costs and pay it off after whinging to a call centre worker at the Ministry of Justice who's heard the same story a thousand times, and is obligated to believe it.

JATZ
9th October 2013, 19:52

Why ? Seriously....
Why should those who care about other people and their property reward those who don't ?

scumdog
9th October 2013, 20:06

Pfft! like THAT'S going to work!:facepalm:

The bastards don't know what they want themselves - how are WE going to figure it out???:blink:

mashman
9th October 2013, 20:40
Like said earlier in the thread - proactive approach has been tried. Doesn't work. At a macro level it never will. It's up to the parents of each and every sprog to raise em right in the first place. Burnouts OK, bottling not. There's your proactive. Problem is, today's boy racers are tomorrow's parents (often literally).

Attention?

I don't disagree that there are fucknuckles... but as per many in the thread, it's a tar and feather them all. I assume the approach they tried before involved them having to pay for something they could do freely on the street?

heh, could well be a large amount of look at me, look at me involved, but hey, I'd rather them not on the street at all and the parents/laws/rules aren't gonna make a difference in many cases, irrespective of how good they are... we're dealing with young, dumb, full of cum. My parents were the best on the planet, damned good conservatives, I was given the warnings and experience of a rocker dad and decided to find my own boundaries.

Why ? Seriously....
Why should those who care about other people and their property reward those who don't ?

Because not all of them don't care. Praps the ones who do care will take advantage of the freebee and will be off the streets.

Pfft! like THAT'S going to work!:facepalm:

The bastards don't know what they want themselves - how are WE going to figure it out???:blink:

:killingme... very true. However one of them might have a brain fart.

Flip
9th October 2013, 20:43
What they want is a good swift kick in the ass.

mashman
9th October 2013, 20:47
What they want is a good swift kick in the ass.

I doubt it, but you could ask them the next time they're ramming into your car :innocent:... with any luck it'll be one of the ones that won't rape your wife and family and then burn your house down before tying you to the tow bar and dragging down the road to the dulcet tones of NZGT greatest hits.

buggerit
9th October 2013, 20:52
I doubt it, but you could ask them the next time they're ramming into your car :innocent:... with any luck it'll be one of the ones that won't rape your wife and family and then burn your house down before tying you to the tow bar and dragging down the road to the dulcet tones of NZGT greatest hits.

Maybe you could ask them for us when they come round to pick your daughters up:niceone:

tigertim20
9th October 2013, 20:57

So, If I wanted to fuck your wife, could I just pop over tomorrow evening?:laugh:

everyone wants something, how do you propose we find giving everybody what they want?

I dont mind responding to reasonable groups and assisting them with acheiving a goal that they have already done a significant amount of work towards themselves. . . but just handing shit out to a pack of cunts who think the world owes them something? nahhhh

mashman
9th October 2013, 21:11
Maybe you could ask them for us when they come round to pick your daughters up:niceone:

That'd be paedophilia and I don't take too kindly to that.

So, If I wanted to fuck your wife, could I just pop over tomorrow evening?:laugh:

everyone wants something, how do you propose we find giving everybody what they want?

I dont mind responding to reasonable groups and assisting them with acheiving a goal that they have already done a significant amount of work towards themselves. . . but just handing shit out to a pack of cunts who think the world owes them something? nahhhh

heh, pop on over, she'll likely have 2 or 3 minutes to spare, although she may just cut your cock off and shove it up your arse. Then again, she may just be in a bad mood :D.

The thing is though, if they want a place to throw diesel down etc... then give them somewhere to do it. I've no doubt that many won't give a shit, but for those who do, I can't see any reason not to give them that place(s) for free (if cost is the issue) to get them off the streets, after all, isn't that the goal?

Laava
9th October 2013, 21:30
The thing is though, if they want a place to throw diesel down etc... then give them somewhere to do it. I've no doubt that many won't give a shit, but for those who do, I can't see any reason not to give them that place(s) for free (if cost is the issue) to get them off the streets, after all, isn't that the goal?

They tried that up here in the weatherless north and guess what?
That wasn,t what they wanted at all! They want to hoon around town and do burnouts at intersections etc so they get seen by their mates etc. the last thing they want is to be doing skids in some remote or private place where no-one sees them.
Also if you provide someone with a playground, then YOU are the person responsible for looking after it and monitoring safety etc. Sad but true.

mashman
9th October 2013, 21:36
They tried that up here in the weatherless north and guess what?
That wasn,t what they wanted at all! They want to hoon around town and do burnouts at intersections etc so they get seen by their mates etc. the last thing they want is to be doing skids in some remote or private place where no-one sees them.
Also if you provide someone with a playground, then YOU are the person responsible for looking after it and monitoring safety etc. Sad but true.

Sounds a bit like many of the clients I've worked for over the years. Praps they should pay the "leader" to encourage groups to meet at certain places ;). Maybe put up cash prizes etc... who knows.
Nah, set it up and let them kill themselves if they wish. Screw monitoring and safety.

nzspokes
10th October 2013, 06:41
http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/top-stories/19325788/car-crashes-into-akld-house-one-killed/

willytheekid
10th October 2013, 07:25
Sadly, There just kids.

Kids that have been given access to high powered cars, fake drugs, alcohol, and given more rights and protection from the law than adults!
....What the fuck did the Gov't think would happen when they lowered the drinking age?, allowed fake weed & pills to sold to them??, and made it legal for kids to buy "go fast" cars???...there "still developing minds" would stay stable and make the right choices?...they wouldn't act like kids and push the limits of there cars and the law to see just how much they could get away with? <_<

There just fucking Kids!....and there killing themselves!, there friends! and other innocent kiwis due to there stupid actions:mellow:...and yet we blame THEM for being stupid?...sorry, but they have an excuse for doing dumb shit...there just stupid kids!, stupid kids that have been given MORE than enough rope to hang themselves!

...what excuse does the Gov't have for giving them the means, the access and the rights to do so!

There just kids that need some adults to lay down some new rules to keep them from doing harm to themselves and others...and time to allow there brains to develope naturally, with out fucking up that development by drowning them in fake drugs, alcohol, high powered cars and adult responcibilities...they had there chance, and they have PROVEN that they are not capable of making adult choices..and they have paid the highest possible price in this Gov't's little experiment

....how many more kids and innocent kiwis have to die to prove this to the Gov't?

ps...I too hate boy racers, but after 14yrs in the hospo trade and watching the little kiddies be used by the alcohol companys and music industry and Gov't...I watched the effects first hand...and I walked away in shame & disgust!

Ride safe KBers :love:

Scuba_Steve
10th October 2013, 07:27
http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/top-stories/19325788/car-crashes-into-akld-house-one-killed/

doesn't look much of a "boy racer" doesn't look lowered, the exhaust isn't 4x too big, no sub in the boot, windows aren't tinted to black, at best the I'd say they've just put low profiles on (tho those could be standard too) as even the wheels look like standard alloys.

Erelyes
10th October 2013, 08:19
doesn't look much of a "boy racer" doesn't look lowered, the exhaust isn't 4x too big, no sub in the boot, windows aren't tinted to black, at best the I'd say they've just put low profiles on (tho those could be standard too) as even the wheels look like standard alloys.

Fairly moot, it was a stolen car.

Some fuckin' karma right there.

Scuba_Steve
10th October 2013, 08:36
Fairly moot, it was a stolen car.

Some fuckin' karma right there.

Yea that wasn't released till after but point still stands, this was an attempt @ strawman & a teen in a car doesn't make a "boy racer" despite this being the PIGs definition.
Justice served tho! :Punk:

300weatherby
10th October 2013, 08:43

The important bit, is the fact that the thieving shithead is dead without any innocent bystanders harmed.

Banditbandit
10th October 2013, 09:07
I'm mostly with Willy here ...

Sadly, There just kids.

Kids that have been given access to high powered cars, fake drugs, alcohol, and given more rights and protection from the law than adults!

....What the fuck did the Gov't think would happen when they lowered the drinking age?, allowed fake weed & pills to sold to them??, and made it legal for kids to buy "go fast" cars???...there "still developing minds" would stay stable and make the right choices?...they wouldn't act like kids and push the limits of there cars and the law to see just how much they could get away with? <_<

There just fucking Kids!....and there killing themselves!, there friends! and other innocent kiwis due to there stupid actions:mellow:...and yet we blame THEM for being stupid?...sorry, but they have an excuse for doing dumb shit...there just stupid kids!, stupid kids that have been given MORE than enough rope to hang themselves!

...what excuse does the Gov't have for giving them the means, the access and the rights to do so!

Yeah - so far they are just kids ... and it's been the same for years ... ever watched The Wild One ?? Or Rebel Without a Cause ??? Both these movies were pretty good depictions of a part of the teen culture of the time .. including the game of Chicken in Rebel Without a Cause that ends in a kid dying ...

There just kids that need some adults to lay down some new rules to keep them from doing harm to themselves and others...and time to allow there brains to develope naturally, with out fucking up that development by drowning them in fake drugs, alcohol, high powered cars and adult responcibilities...they had there chance, and they have PROVEN that they are not capable of making adult choices..and they have paid the highest possible price in this Gov't's little experiment

....how many more kids and innocent kiwis have to die to prove this to the Gov't?

That's true for many - many many many .. but not true for all. By the time I reached my teens I blieved in Fuck the World and "I never asked to be born - who asked me if I'd live by your rules - any rules - FTW". Ten I discovered a whole group of peope who thoyugth liek that. And for many years I had FTW on the front of my leathers ...

Prison psychologists will tell you that the prisons are full of people with that attitude. People with that kind of attitude push the rebel boundaries even futher than the lost kids that Willy talks about. (I will not tell you what I have done in the past - I can say I never got caught and never did prison time - luck more than anything.) But people with that attitude have others who admire them, even if they will never be quite the rebel, the crim, that their models are. But the models are dangerous - we set new boundaries of badness that the others only follow ...

Some of you say "I understand them" and then your further words show me you do not. To understand us you would have to grow up hating the world in which you were born - and how many of you can say that you hate the world, hate everyone else - have no idea what the hell you are doing here ... and Fuck the World - this World is Hell !!!

How many of you can truly say that ??? If you can say that then I believe you truly understand.

People say "Outlaw the gangs" Well, fuck me - that is exactly what they want - they see themselves as outlaws now and legally outlawing gangs just confirms and legitimizes that status !!! That truly is giving them what they want.

And for people with such attitudes and hate, how does putting them in jail change things? It keeps society safe for a while - but it just reinforces the attitude by proving the world is hell - Fuck the World - look where it put me !!!.

These are the people we need to target - not the kids who are just kids, as Willy says, who are a bit lost and looking to the wrong people for models.

How do we targe them? That's a massively difficuklt answer. It's nearly impossible tio target them individually and sometims it is too late to target them. How did I change ??? - Long slow process. I cut the FTW patch off my leathers in the mid-1990s and never looked back. But I remember ...

For many of these people it is too late - victims of domestic violence, sexual abuse, other abuse (At five years old I watched my father point a loaded rifle at my mother - I thougth he was going to pul the trigger. When I was six years old my parents said "We were so angry we could have killed you". How do you think a six year old feels in a house where he could die at any time? At 14 years old my father told me I was a complete waste of space and why didn't I do the world a favour and commit suicide. Fuck - too much disclosure - but you people need to seriously understand you do not understand because most of you have never been there.) - often drug abuse from parents.

There needs to be societal change to effect the kind of change we are all looking for. We need to start caring about each other. These kids have no one who cares about them - bugger all of you lot care about them - is it any surprise they don't care about you ??

This society needs to become a place where kids do not grow up thinking "this is hell" ... there are many areas - better parenting - better education - better economics .... the gaop betwene rich and poor in this coutry is growing faster than mosty of the rest of the world - multi-million dollar mansions in Auckland while peopel live on the streets? Fuck me ...

And Education is the answer to most societal problems ...

It's a long term inter-generational change that is needed.

Fuck I don't need to be this angry this morning - it's bad for my sanity - enough of the angry tirade ..time for cofee ..

ps...I too hate boy racers, but after 14yrs in the hospo trade and watching the little kiddies be used by the alcohol companys and music industry and Gov't...I watched the effects first hand...and I walked away in shame & disgust!

Ride safe KBers :love:

Taku mihi, taku arohanui kia koe e hoa. Ride safe is never the point ...

BoristheBiter
10th October 2013, 10:05
Yea that wasn't released till after but point still stands, this was an attempt @ strawman & a teen in a car doesn't make a "boy racer" despite this being the PIGs definition.
Justice served tho! :Punk:

What strawman? You're making shit up again.

Berg
10th October 2013, 10:09
The important bit, is the fact that the thieving shithead is dead without any innocent bystanders harmed.
Amen to that:yes:

BoristheBiter
10th October 2013, 10:10

Fuck I don't need to be this angry this moring - it's bad for my sanity - enough of the angry tirade ..time for cofee ..

Taku mihi, taku arohanui kia koe e hoa. Ride safe is never the point ...

This is what I have never understood. Why are people so angry?
I have never been able to get why with all the good that living in NZ has why some are just so full of hate as is just takes far to much energy.

Yep I was boy racer loved nothing better than doing burnout's. The cops showed up, we fucked off. but never was there all this hate.

I know lets blame the energy drinks:shifty:

Banditbandit
10th October 2013, 10:23
I have never been able to get why with all the good that living in NZ has why some are just so full of hate as is just takes far to much energy.

Yeah - I appreciate that and I am pleased for you. I'm pleased that there are many people who did not grow up inthe kind of world I did. It was not a nice place and not something I would wish on anyone.

There does not need to be so much anger ... it just perpetrates itself ...

BoristheBiter
10th October 2013, 10:37
Yeah - I appreciate that and I am pleased for you. I'm pleased that there are many people who did not grow up inthe kind of world I did. It was not a nice place and not something I would wish on anyone.

There does not need to be so much anger ... it just perpetrates itself ...

I guess I had surfing to stop me but I do get angry like watching tv3's attempt at journalism.

Who knows what the solution is.
I do think it is more of a problem now as we went as far away form people so nobody saw/heard the stupid shit we did and there are not to many places like that that are close to the city's.
Also the media age has promoted the "look at me" era so everyone wants their 15min of youtube fame.

I think most do it as it is fun and remember kids don't think.

Scuba_Steve
10th October 2013, 10:45
What strawman? You're making shit up again.

:facepalm: are you serious?.
It was obviously put here to go "look at the boy-racer that crashed into a house" but it was nothing of the sort, there was neither a "boy-racer" car nor a "boy-racer" operating it, instead it was just a thieving cunt with a stolen car who skipped the legal system & met true justice.

BoristheBiter
10th October 2013, 10:55
:facepalm: are you serious?.
It was obviously put here to go "look at the boy-racer that crashed into a house" but it was nothing of the sort, there was neither a "boy-racer" car nor a "boy-racer" operating it, instead it was just a thieving cunt with a stolen car who skipped the legal system & met true justice.

But where was the mention that he was a boy racer?
I haven't look at the print media but all the radios had, at 6.30am, said it was a stolen car.

So the only thing is maybe you should listen to a better news source.

kiwi cowboy
10th October 2013, 11:21

Bullshit yourself mate.
Which part of standing on peoples lawn pissing in the garden and dropping bottles on the lawn and when asked to not do that more turn up threatening the occupants in a mob mentality is just being a pain in the arse?.

And another case i've heard about is a guy with a disability with three young kids in the car got held up by a mob of these shithouses and climbed all over the race cars on the trailer but hey there only having fun right?.

AS for getting a stern telling off BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA your deluded mate.

mashman
10th October 2013, 11:25
snip :shifty:

Bragging again eh... that sounded more like unrequited love than out and out anger. Primarily because it shows that you cared at the time as you were unhappy with the situation. On the flipside, Boris doesn't care because he's from the everyman for himself camp.

Funnily enough, both of you are the reasons I want the change that I do. Why are kids left with these parents? Because they make them money. Why can't you take the kids away from these parents? Because the state can't afford to look after them properly. Level the fuckin playing field by removing the cost issues and all of a sudden you have no excuse for not caring.

Spent 37 years not giving a shit i.e. not caring. I now care and see the bullshit for what it is... hardly surprising you were unhappy about it and I apologise for all of those years I wasted.

mashman
10th October 2013, 11:28
Bullshit yourself mate.
Which part of standing on peoples lawn pissing in the garden and dropping bottles on the lawn and when asked to not do that more turn up threatening the occupants in a mob mentality is just being a pain in the arse?.

And another case i've heard about is a guy with a disability with three young kids in the car got held up by a mob of these shithouses and climbed all over the race cars on the trailer but hey there only having fun right?.

AS for getting a stern telling off BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA your deluded mate.

You mean some people are anti-social when pissed up and challenged :shit: OMG who would have ever thought that that sort of behaviour could exist in this oh so wonderful society.

There have always been fuckwits of all ages and genders. But hey, that's what your society breeds. You get what you pay for.

onearmedbandit
10th October 2013, 11:30
But where was the mention that he was a boy racer?
I haven't look at the print media but all the radios had, at 6.30am, said it was a stolen car.

So the only thing is maybe you should listen to a better news source.

Then why post it up in a thread on 'boy racers'? Just curious.

Banditbandit
10th October 2013, 11:35
Bragging again eh... that sounded more like unrequited love than out and out anger.

No - I wish it had never happened ... the anger came flooding back as I wrote that ... not what I wanted to happen ...

Primarily because it shows that you cared at the time as you were unhappy with the situation. On the flipside, Boris doesn't care because he's from the everyman for himself camp.

Funnily enough, both of you are the reasons I want the change that I do. Why are kids left with these parents? Because they make them money. Why can't you take the kids away from these parents? Because the state can't afford to look after them properly. Level the fuckin playing field by removing the cost issues and all of a sudden you have no excuse for not caring.

Spent 37 years not giving a shit i.e. not caring. I now care and see the bullshit for what it is... hardly surprising you were unhappy about it and I apologise for all of those years I wasted.

Sorry - I don't get what you are saying ...

300weatherby
10th October 2013, 11:46

Yep I was boy racer loved nothing better than doing burnout's. The cops showed up, we fucked off. but never was there all this hate.

I know lets blame the energy drinks:shifty:

Hate builds, when you are mending fences the horses have broken through in panic,
Hate builds when you are trying to find all the bottles and broken glass in the paddocks,
Hate builds when you are cleaning up the crap all over the road and verge,
Hate builds when they block your wife in and deliberately intimidate,
Hate builds when you cannot sleep or have windows open because of their noise,
Hate builds when they isolate and then smash over police cars,
Hate builds when they blockade the police station to "protest"
Hate builds when they aquire 4wds to use as smash and block vehicals,
Hate builds when a young boy is killed by a boy racer sliding around in the rain,
Hate builds when they openly follow police home so they can intimidate their families,
Hate builds when they are protected by the very law they openly thumb their noses at,

More if you really want, but I might not expect a jaffa to understand any more than
mashman would.

If the police gave out an occasional 24hr amnesty to those of us that would willingly engage and destroy these fucks, the problem would dissapear. They only behave the way they do because they are safe from appropriate justice.

onearmedbandit
10th October 2013, 11:49
Hate builds, when you are mending fences the horses have broken through in panic,
Hate builds when you are trying to find all the bottles and broken glass in the paddocks,
Hate builds .......
More if you really want, but I might not expect a jaffa to understand any more than
mashman would.

If the police gave out an occasional 24hr amnesty to those of us that would willingly engage and destroy these fucks, the problem would dissapear. They only behave the way they do because they are safe from appropriate justice.

Must spread rep etc.

mashman
10th October 2013, 12:00
No - I wish it had never happened ... the anger came flooding back as I wrote that ... not what I wanted to happen ...

Sorry - I don't get what you are saying ...

I don't doubt it.

Hate requires a person to care in the first place.

mashman
10th October 2013, 12:03
Hate builds when a young boy is killed by a boy racer sliding around in the rain,
Hate builds when they openly follow police home so they can intimidate their families,
Hate builds when they are protected by the very law they openly thumb their noses at,

mashman would.

Awwwwww, pet lamb.

BoristheBiter
10th October 2013, 12:11
There have always been fuckwits of all ages and genders.

And you're case in point.

BoristheBiter
10th October 2013, 12:20

mashman would.

See you are so full of hate you will have a go at anyone whether they are on your side or not.
What does being a jaffa have to do with it? So you're from chch then aye, must be a white supremacist with a gun fetish.

Maybe do what they did around here (in rural north AKL) when they turned up locals drove a truck at one end and a big fuck off tractor at the other and called the cops.
Now little johnny had no where to go and didn't want to damage their POS (sorry pride and joy) so were stuck there when the cops turned up.
They got it the second time and have never been back.
Lots of swearing and some bottle throwing but it was dealt with.
Remember you can use reasonable force to protect people or property.:cool:

mashman
10th October 2013, 12:30
And you're case in point.

Takes one to know one :bleh:

Banditbandit
10th October 2013, 12:42
I don't doubt it.

Hate requires a person to care in the first place.

No ... I get that bit ... I don't get why you're apologising for 37 years you wasted ...

avgas
10th October 2013, 12:44
Grow a pair and they might.
(seriously, look it up, people have had cracks at boy-racers and got away with it)

300weatherby
10th October 2013, 12:49
See you are so full of hate you will have a go at anyone whether they are on your side or not.
What does being a jaffa have to do with it? So you're from chch then aye, must be a white supremacist with a gun fetish.

Maybe do what they did around here (in rural north AKL) when they turned up locals drove a truck at one end and a big fuck off tractor at the other and called the cops.
Now little johnny had no where to go and didn't want to damage their POS (sorry pride and joy) so were stuck there when the cops turned up.
They got it the second time and have never been back.
Lots of swearing and some bottle throwing but it was dealt with.
Remember you can use reasonable force to protect people or property.:cool:

You did ask why all the hate. So, do the AKL boy racer mob follow the police home so they can intimadate their familes, and all the other crap stuff our lot do?

BoristheBiter
10th October 2013, 13:21
You did ask why all the hate. So, do the AKL boy racer mob follow the police home so they can intimadate their familes, and all the other crap stuff our lot do?

No they seem to fall over in handcuffs when they do that.
Maybe your popo are the ones that need to grow a pair.

Akzle
10th October 2013, 13:26

gawd. Why cunt we all just, get abong...

Banditbandit
10th October 2013, 13:44
gawd. Why cunt we all just, get abong...

:killingme: because the bongs are all in the farnorf ...

mashman
10th October 2013, 14:37
No ... I get that bit ... I don't get why you're apologising for 37 years you wasted ...

I didn't give a shit and have come to realise that I should have... and to that end 37 years, albeit fun years, have been lived without the consideration of my actions or lack of them as may well have been the case.

scumdog
10th October 2013, 14:41
I didn't give a shit and have come to realise that I should have... and to that end 37 years, albeit fun years, have been lived without the consideration of my actions or lack of them as may well have been the case.

I think you've wobbled a bit far the other way...

unstuck
10th October 2013, 14:47
:killingme: because the bongs are all in the farnorf ...

Not all.:shifty:

avgas
10th October 2013, 14:53
No they seem to fall over in handcuffs when they do that.
Maybe your popo are the ones that need to grow a pair.
Now now. They are too busy catch loopy's stealing lightbulbs......

mashman
10th October 2013, 15:07
I think you've wobbled a bit far the other way...

:killingme... thanks for pointing that out capn obvioso.

Tazz
10th October 2013, 19:06

mashman would.

You talking about boy racers or bikers? :bleh:

Flip
10th October 2013, 20:51
A lot of bikers used to act the fool as well but they grew old and grew up. The boi racers will to.

However saying this the boy racers are just another group of peti criminal scum bags, thats all. They hide behind the rights and privilages that they thumb their collective noses at. They don't want to behave and don't deserve any to be treated with any respect. At best that makes them fools and at worst it makes them stupid fools.

Their worthless POS cars can just go into the crusher for all I care. I was a rural cantab and have had enough of their dumbass fuckhead behaviour. One benefit of the earthquake was it took all the cut spring shit heaps off what was left of the roads.

Perhaps putting judder bars every 400m in all side streets might sour their milk?

Tazz
10th October 2013, 21:49
A lot of bikers used to act the fool as well but they grew old and grew up.

Did they? Or is it just because of the media attention 'boy racers' get at the moment? You don't hear about everything that happens, you hear about everything that happens that the media choose to tell you/us about ;) I've lived next to a main road in Chch and there were probably as many noisy bikes as cars, noisey rugby fans, drunks, insects etc etc.

If you set your mind to it (or the media) anything can become as issue.

Flip
10th October 2013, 23:59
What came first the chicken or the egg?

In this case the eggs were out there, did the media make it worse? It was very unusual for the govt to make laws to target the behaviour of a single group. In this case it was the folk of NZ that said to the govt, the police and the courts do some thing, as this is getting out of hand! The boi racers brought this on themselves and have no body to blame but themselves.

The namby pambys on KB will say it could happen to the MC community, I say like hell. If there was a out of control turf war going on between the hard ass HD riders and lowlife scum jap bike riders, then we would dreserve it. The boi riders have awoken the sleeping dragon of public scurnity and have to suffer the consequences until it goes back to sleep, protesting outside the chch police station is not how to get this baby to rest.

The day of the boi racer is comming to an end:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana :

Har, har!

Scuba_Steve
11th October 2013, 07:25
A lot of bikers used to act the fool as well but they grew old and grew up. The boi racers will to.

However saying this the boy racers are just another group of peti criminal scum bags, thats all. They hide behind the rights and privilages that they thumb their collective noses at. They don't want to behave and don't deserve any to be treated with any respect. At best that makes them fools and at worst it makes them stupid fools.

Their worthless POS 'bikes' can just go into the crusher for all I care. I was a rural cantab and have had enough of their dumbass fuckhead behaviour. One benefit of the earthquake was it took all the cut spring shit heaps off what was left of the roads.

Perhaps putting judder bars every 400m in all side streets might sour their milk?

Wow you really are blinded by hate aint you?
& Harley riders are all just gang members Sons Of Anarchy style that is all. They hide behind the rights and privilages that they thumb their collective noses at. They don't want to behave and don't deserve any to be treated with any respect. At best that makes them fools and at worst it makes them stupid fools.

Their worthless POS cars can just go into the crusher for all I care. I have had enough of their dumbass fuckhead behaviour.

You keep forgetting one of the biggest problems you have down there is the skinheads using the "boy racers" as cover, you think you manage to get rid of "boy racers" then *poof* the skinheads magically disappear? you must be more ignorant than your rants; Just wait till they pick up bikes.

What came first the chicken or the egg?

In this case the eggs were out there, did the media make it worse? It was very unusual for the govt to make laws to target the behaviour of a single group. In this case it was the folk of NZ that said to the govt, the police and the courts do some thing, as this is getting out of hand! The boi racers brought this on themselves and have no body to blame but themselves.

The namby pambys on KB will say it could happen to the MC community, I say like hell. If there was a out of control turf war going on between the hard ass HD riders and lowlife scum jap bike riders, then we would dreserve it. The boi riders have awoken the sleeping dragon of public scurnity and have to suffer the consequences until it goes back to sleep, protesting outside the chch police station is not how to get this baby to rest.

The day of the boi racer is comming to an end:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana :

Har, har!

& then they can focus on those criminal gang members known as bikers
I sincerely hope you shut da fuck up when all this same ignorant bullshit comes spewing out against bikers (& yes it will happen if they get rid of the "boy racers" they're gonna need a new target to make themselves look good with) lest you be a hypocrite of-course

gammaguy
11th October 2013, 08:19
Just wait till they pick up bikes.

wont happen for these and many other reasons:

cant afford them

dont know how to ride them

no parents around/care enough to show them

cant carry passengers to share fuel cost

cant shag girl/boy/sheep in back seat

cant keep warm and still look cool

cant do skids without crashing

dont have doof doof stereo

i could go on,but im sure you get the idea...

Scuba_Steve
11th October 2013, 08:49

1) cant afford them

2) dont know how to ride them

3) no parents around/care enough to show them

4) cant carry passengers to share fuel cost

5) cant shag girl/boy/sheep in back seat

6) cant keep warm and still look cool

7) cant do skids without crashing

8) dont have doof doof stereo

1) Maybee Harleys (tho never underestimate who finance companies are willing to finance) but there are other bikes out there

2) Do they really need to? just stand by them & rev the engines that'll prob serve their purpose fine

3) but they have their 'other' family I'm sure atleast 1 skinhead knows how to ride a bike & can teach the rest of his "brothers"

4) True that

5) no, but bikes can help pull da chicks

6) I'm sure 1 of them will work out how to set fire to his bike, problem solved

7) no but they could do burnouts just fine (the harleys might need a bit of diesel assistance tho, but that's nothing new to them)

8) nope but I'm sure they'll have their mufflers changed (or gone) to make up for that

Tazz
11th October 2013, 08:58

Nah man they 'target' individuals within a group and then everyone else loses their rights at the same time when laws come in 'to solve the problem'. Laws always have side effects that lawmakers don't think of either straight away or further down the track as well, which is always fun.

But hey, rules on rules on rules seems to be creating us quite the Utopia right?
I mean we keep apparently hearing there was no problem in the 60's, 70's and 80's when kids fanged around with cars full of mates and crates bottling each other and Police, (oh whoops, I mean spewing rays of sunshine out their ass), there weren't as many rules then, surely they are the solution now eh.

Must be nice being in the flock but feel free to think for yourself one day instead of being a mindless sheep eating up every piece of juicy grass that's laid out in front of you ;)

Oh and the solution to those idiots? I'm not sure, the PC brigade would say education but (tongue in cheek) maybe less road barriers, optional seatbelts and helmets? Give Darwin the ability to thin a few of them out so they stop breeding :2thumbsup (shit maybe I'll be one too :sweatdrop)

Mushu
11th October 2013, 11:17
Oh and the solution to those idiots? I'm not sure, the PC brigade would say education but (tongue in cheek) maybe less road barriers, optional seatbelts and helmets? Give Darwin the ability to thin a few of them out so they stop breeding :2thumbsup (shit maybe I'll be one too :sweatdrop)

Agreed, stop protecting people from themselves and the average intelligence goes up.

avgas
11th October 2013, 11:22
Did they? Or is it just because of the media attention 'boy racers' get at the moment? You don't hear about everything that happens, you hear about everything that happens that the media choose to tell you/us about ;) I've lived next to a main road in Chch and there were probably as many noisy bikes as cars, noisey rugby fans, drunks, insects etc etc.

If you set your mind to it (or the media) anything can become as issue.

What he said.

I had a fucknuckle on a old triumph try and act all Marlon Brandowish tailgating me round town yesterday...... he certainly lost his cool when I didn't see him and cut him off as he tried to undercut me turning into a road (big orange indicators failed to tell him something).
POS thought he was a rocker because he bought the kit. Told him politely that only squids live in blind spots.

Goes to show - arseholes are everywhere and are every age.

Edbear
11th October 2013, 12:28

Their worthless POS cars can just go into the crusher for all I care. I was a rural cantab and have had enough of their dumbass fuckhead behaviour. One benefit of the earthquake was it took all the cut spring shit heaps off what was left of the roads.

Well said!

cant afford them

dont know how to ride them

no parents around/care enough to show them

cant carry passengers to share fuel cost

cant shag girl/boy/sheep in back seat

cant keep warm and still look cool

cant do skids without crashing

dont have doof doof stereo

Good points.

Nah man they 'target' individuals within a group and then everyone else loses their rights at the same time when laws come in 'to solve the problem'. Laws always have side effects that lawmakers don't think of either straight away or further down the track as well, which is always fun.

But hey, rules on rules on rules seems to be creating us quite the Utopia right?
I mean we keep apparently hearing there was no problem in the 60's, 70's and 80's when kids fanged around with cars full of mates and crates bottling each other and Police, (oh whoops, I mean spewing rays of sunshine out their ass), there weren't as many rules then, surely they are the solution now eh.

Must be nice being in the flock but feel free to think for yourself one day instead of being a mindless sheep eating up every piece of juicy grass that's laid out in front of you ;)

Agreed, stop protecting people from themselves and the average intelligence goes up.

Problem is they are killing and maiming innocent bystanders and stealing their cars too, as in Auckland yesterday where three of them crashed the stolen Subaru Legacy so hard into a house the house was moved off its foundations! The 16 year old driver was killed, the others are in hospital in serious condition. It was fortunate that the occupants weren't home and in bed in the room they smashed.

If they would only kill themselves, and trash only their own cars, that's fine. As has been pointed out, though, they simply couldn't care less about anyone else.

Flip
11th October 2013, 13:03
Wow you really are blinded by hate aint you?
& Harley riders are all just gang members Sons Of Anarchy style that is all. They hide behind the rights and privilages that they thumb their collective noses at. They don't want to behave and don't deserve any to be treated with any respect. At best that makes them fools and at worst it makes them stupid fools.

Their worthless POS cars can just go into the crusher for all I care. I have had enough of their dumbass fuckhead behaviour.

You keep forgetting one of the biggest problems you have down there is the skinheads using the "boy racers" as cover, you think you manage to get rid of "boy racers" then *poof* the skinheads magically disappear? you must be more ignorant than your rants; Just wait till they pick up bikes.

I sincerely hope you shut da fuck up when all this same ignorant bullshit comes spewing out against bikers (& yes it will happen if they get rid of the "boy racers" they're gonna need a new target to make themselves look good with) lest you be a hypocrite of-course

Not ever going to happen. Why? Because I vote, pay taxes, stand up for law and order and generally contribute to socioety. e.g. I also foster kids, help with CD, I help out with emergency coms for SAR.

We seem to be diametrically opposed on this topic you seem to see big bad brother coming down on a poor underclass. I see a group of good citizens not taking any more shit from a bunch of spoilt generation Y peti criminals. If, I as a biker started doing the shit that these morons are doing I would honestly expect the same treatment.

I has nothing to do with hate, it has a lot to do with not tolerating these young people acting like a bunch of louts in public.

Skinheads, where did that come from???????? IMHO the boi racers are spoilt middle class generation Y louts, not neo-nazi white supremests. The white power scum bags are politically and ideology motovated, the boi racers are diferent group.

Tazz
11th October 2013, 13:45
If they would only kill themselves, and trash only their own cars, that's fine. As has been pointed out, though, they simply couldn't care less about anyone else.

Then that kind of goes back to the example of the skid pad in Chch, and how someone on here said of course they couldn't use it unsupervised whenever they liked. Why not? They want to run over each other and set their cars on fire accidentally let them go at it there out of harms way from the part of the population that doesn't want to have a Subaru coffee table in their bedroom.

As tax payers we pay for so much other shit that is a complete waste of resources *cough* Clifford Bay BS *cough* what is a couple of slabs of concrete around the country in the grand scheme of things?

And one last thing which will probably make me look mad, but I think fanging about a bit when you're young actually makes people better drivers. I did the same thing, although in paddocks (because I was lucky enough to have access) and the odd deserted gravel road rather than outside (or inside like that dude mentioned before) the Jones suburban household, and frankly pushing a car to it's limits is something every learner should HAVE to do to learn how to react when something does happen unexpectedly, but that is a whole other topic ;)

avgas
11th October 2013, 14:03
What if boy racers are neither skin-heads nor spoilt middle class?

Just saying - you seem to think you know a very large amount about a topic that you dislike. Thank goodness people don't assume the same of bikers....

baffa
11th October 2013, 14:24
Then that kind of goes back to the example of the skid pad in Chch, and how someone on here said of course they couldn't use it unsupervised whenever they liked. Why not? They want to run over each other and set their cars on fire accidentally let them go at it there out of harms way from the part of the population that doesn't want to have a Subaru coffee table in their bedroom.

As tax payers we pay for so much other shit that is a complete waste of resources *cough* Clifford Bay BS *cough* what is a couple of slabs of concrete around the country in the grand scheme of things?

And one last thing which will probably make me look mad, but I think fanging about a bit when you're young actually makes people better drivers. I did the same thing, although in paddocks (because I was lucky enough to have access) and the odd deserted gravel road rather than outside (or inside like that dude mentioned before) the Jones suburban household, and frankly pushing a car to it's limits is something every learner should HAVE to do to learn how to react when something does happen unexpectedly, but that is a whole other topic ;)

As much as we'd all love to see the kids prove Darwin's theory by running each other over, restrictions and Osh regulations etc apply. Would you really like to see a bunch of people allowed to use a skid pad with noone there to put out potential fires, or to stop them running over people etc? As much as certain people are a waste of DNA, they are human beings, and as such are accorded certain rights.

I kinda agree with you on the better driver bit though. It doesnt have to be drifting suburban streets, but driving a car at speed, and handling loss of control, be it on grass, snow, or wet roads does teach you a thing or two about car control.

And Boy racers are anything the media wants them to be. Poor guys raping a $1000 familia, middle class to upper class guys with $30k cars on tic, who cares who they are, the problem is what they are.

Scuba_Steve
11th October 2013, 14:28
Problem is they are killing and maiming innocent bystanders and stealing their cars too, as in Auckland yesterday where three of them crashed the stolen Subaru Legacy so hard into a house the house was moved off its foundations! The 16 year old driver was killed, the others are in hospital in serious condition. It was fortunate that the occupants weren't home and in bed in the room they smashed.

For someone that "does their research" I'm sorry but that is ignorant dribble. As has already been mentioned it was neither a "boy racer" car nor a "boy racer" in control, it was just a thieving cunt. Don't go using that as a reason against "boy racers" when it had absolutely NOTHING to do with them.

Not ever going to happen. Why? Because I vote, pay taxes, stand up for law and order and generally contribute to socioety. e.g. I also foster kids, help with CD, I help out with emergency coms for SAR.

And magically the "boy racers" don't? Do you personally know a single "boy racer"? didn't think so, just basing it on ignorant dribble from what the corporate media has feed you.
If you think this won't eventually roll over & target bikers I would have to say you're in denial there are threads just like this one only against bikers already out there, don't get me wrong the target won't shift right away but it will shift especially if they ever do what you're after & squash the "boy racer"

We seem to be diametrically opposed on this topic you seem to see big bad brother coming down on a poor underclass. I see a group of good citizens not taking any more shit from a bunch of spoilt generation Y peti criminals. If, I as a biker started doing the shit that these morons are doing I would honestly expect the same treatment.

No I see a group being unfairly targeted because of the action of a few, just like the bikers will eventually be

Skinheads, where did that come from???????? IMHO the boi racers are spoilt middle class generation Y louts, not neo-nazi white supremests. The white power scum bags are politically and ideology motovated, the boi racers are diferent group.

Skinheads have been long known to use the "boy racer" scene down south to hide & instigate from

avgas
11th October 2013, 14:35
And Boy racers are anything the media wants them to be. Poor guys raping a $1000 familia, middle class to upper class guys with $30k cars on tic, who cares who they are, the problem is what they are.
People with cars?

BoristheBiter
11th October 2013, 14:49
People with cars?

So lets ban cars. that'll show um.

scumdog
11th October 2013, 15:06

I think it's time you put your tin-foil hat back on...

baffa
11th October 2013, 15:50
So lets ban cars. that'll show um.

Keen on this.

Scuba_Steve
11th October 2013, 16:40
I think it's time you put your tin-foil hat back on...

Shit mines lost, oh well might as well chuck me some of your purple kool-aid so I can join the party ay :baby:

BoristheBiter
11th October 2013, 16:53
Shit mines lost, oh well might as well chuck me some of your purple kool-aid so I can join the party ay :baby:

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Grape_20af0f_912362.jpg

Flip
11th October 2013, 17:01
For someone that "does their research" I'm sorry but that is ignorant dribble. As has already been mentioned it was neither a "boy racer" car nor a "boy racer" in control, it was just a thieving cunt. Don't go using that as a reason against "boy racers" when it had absolutely NOTHING to do with them.

And magically the "boy racers" don't? Do you personally know a single "boy racer"? didn't think so, just basing it on ignorant dribble from what the corporate media has feed you.
If you think this won't eventually roll over & target bikers I would have to say you're in denial there are threads just like this one only against bikers already out there, don't get me wrong the target won't shift right away but it will shift especially if they ever do what you're after & squash the "boy racer"

No I see a group being unfairly targeted because of the action of a few, just like the bikers will eventually be

Skinheads have been long known to use the "boy racer" scene down south to hide & instigate from

I know a few boi racers & my sports bike has 4 wheels.
I have fostered a few boi racers.
For your information my wife is a news paper editor.
They will never target bikers unless we behave like those thugs in the USA recently.

Have you forgotten to take your medication?:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wac ko::wacko:

onearmedbandit
11th October 2013, 17:51
Sitting in a queue of cars waiting to fill up our race boat with fuel, the thread is providing us with many many laughs. Thanks for the humour guys. Keep at it though, I'm sure you'll solve the problem of disaffected youth.

mashman
11th October 2013, 18:19
As much as we'd all love to see the kids prove Darwin's theory by running each other over, restrictions and Osh regulations etc apply. Would you really like to see a bunch of people allowed to use a skid pad with noone there to put out potential fires, or to stop them running over people etc? As much as certain people are a waste of DNA, they are human beings, and as such are accorded certain rights.

OSH etc... can fuck off. What they don't seem to understand is that this is happening on the streets, which would highlight that OSH etc... is being ignored. So why not let them kill each other. I have no problem with it. Fucksake I can park my car in a car park and there's a sign that says car left at own risk, so I have no issue with those hell bent on killing themselves doing just that with absolutely no safety regulations whatsoever.

What rights are they accorded? To kill themselves as long as there are safety precautions in place. If it's a choice between unsupervised on the street or unsupervised away from those who wish not to see them, hear them, nor have the inconvenience of having to clean up after their mess, then which would you prefer?

Madness
11th October 2013, 18:25
race boat

Now THIS is interesting...

Road kill
11th October 2013, 18:45
Now THIS is interesting...

Need pic's.

Madness
11th October 2013, 18:52
Need pic's.

I reckon... :corn:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1375205_473201612786852_897159615_n.jpghttps://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/527357_287647261342289_2005223798_n.jpg

onearmedbandit
11th October 2013, 19:03
Don't think I can upload from my ph but Jet Boat Marathon a World Champs. Everything from 10ft 200hp boats through to turbine powered 1600hp monsters. We're racing a 17ft 400hp Lexus V8 powered beast. I'm driving the support vehicle. Have uploaded pics to Facebook for anyone on my page.

Madness
11th October 2013, 19:11
Oh, sad. Real boats have props.

onearmedbandit
11th October 2013, 19:19
1st pic is one of the turbine boats.
2nd pic is their cockpit.
3rd pic is our boat.
4th pic is a 1300 supercharged big block. He has two complete spare engines in the truck.

scumdog
11th October 2013, 19:25

Rubbish!

They have sails...

Akzle
11th October 2013, 19:31

not air boats.
You poof.
(pirate the animated 'archer' series, its good)

BoristheBiter
11th October 2013, 19:32
Rubbish!

They have sails...

Bollocks, they have oars.

Madness
11th October 2013, 19:34
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jEFCUriFExc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bottle Top Bay, Karaka. Fucking cool race.

mashman
11th October 2013, 20:31

Oh noes... illusions shattered.

http://global3.memecdn.com/motorboating_fb_766855.jpg

onearmedbandit
11th October 2013, 21:17
My work is done here.