PDA

View Full Version : The Good Book

Artifice
25th August 2005, 12:17
The complete joy of home brewing, 3rd edition. by Charlie Papazian.

isbn: 0-06-053105-3

:woohoo: arrived in the mail today. :Punk:

Sniper
25th August 2005, 12:29
Huh?...........

Artifice
25th August 2005, 12:38
its a good read, most posts here seem to end up in beer, politics, sex, or sport. so i thought i'd confuse the lot of you by starting there. im still hoping my last batch isnt wild. i once had a bunch of flatmates that didnt mind that the stuff i'd made was poisonous, i was pouring it down the sink when they came along and rescued it. har har.

MikeL
25th August 2005, 12:52
I was talking in the pub the other day, as you do, and the topic of conversation came around to beer, as it does, and I mentioned that I'm into home brewing, and he mentioned a book that was published about 20 years ago I think with something in the title about making beer as good as the boutique breweries (in one of which we happened to be at the time), but the particular brew that we were supping was so moreish that I now can't remember the exact title... Can anyone help??

poorbastard
25th August 2005, 12:56
im still hoping my last batch isnt wild. i once had a bunch of flatmates that didnt mind that the stuff i'd made was poisonous, i was pouring it down the sink when they came along and rescued it. har har.

Sounds so familiar to my atempt to home brew. Still may taste like shit when your sober but comes in handy when you have had too much to notice the taste anyway