PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

Draco
15th January 2004, 09:27
Hi guys (and gals)
Nice to see a kiwi bike site. I've just traded my NC24 in on a CBR400 and loving it. Look forward to chatting with you all.

Motoracer
15th January 2004, 09:36
Hi guys (and gals)
Nice to see a kiwi bike site. I've just traded my NC24 in on a CBR400 and loving it. Look forward to chatting with you all.

Wellcome, I am sure you will enjoy this site as much as most us do. :)

KATWYN
15th January 2004, 10:09
Hi guys (and gals)

Hi
I just joined recently as well. I'm learning a lot from this forum.
And I like how it sticks to the subject of bikes and anything to
do with bikes.

wari
15th January 2004, 10:59
Welcome Draco / KATWYN ... good to see you gys here :wavey:

dss3
15th January 2004, 13:25
G'day all,

Also new (ish) to site. Have read pretty much all forums while sitting here at work. Current bike TL1000S. Have been riding for around 2-3 years, starting with fzr250, then moving onto zxr750, and now on the TL. Looking to upgrade this year (k's getting high.) So many choices... so little $$$$

Always keen for a ride around the Waikato, particulary over to coromandel/whitianga ....

KATWYN
15th January 2004, 21:24
Welcome Draco / KATWYN ... good to see you gys here :wavey:

Cheers, thanks :apint:

Indiana_Jones
15th January 2004, 21:36
Sup all

I'm New here as well, Got me an FXR150 not too long ago, gonna go for my basic handling test soon, hope I pass :D

-Indy

KATWYN
15th January 2004, 21:55
Sup all

I'm New here as well, Got me an FXR150 not too long ago, gonna go for my basic handling test soon, hope I pass :D

-Indy

:rockon: cool, you will pass...I bet. Happy riding!

Indiana_Jones
16th January 2004, 11:02
:rockon: cool, you will pass...I bet. Happy riding!

Well I hope I do, but it sucks with the test being on that gay hill at passrite :p If I fail there I'm gonna go elsewhere.

-Indy

Hoon
16th January 2004, 14:33
Hi Draco, another potential F3 recruit :) Come out to Pukekohe racetrack next track day and have a blast!!

Ohh and hi dss!! I had a TL1000s too and still have some parts lying around. If you are after a solo seat cover ('97 green), stock mufflers or raised handle bars drop me a PM and we can do a deal. I'll even throw in my resistor mod and service manual!

erik
18th January 2004, 18:41
Well I hope I do, but it sucks with the test being on that gay hill at passrite :p If I fail there I'm gonna go elsewhere.

-Indy

What hill? I got my learners licence from them on the 20th december last year and we just had to ride around in a carpark across the road, weaving between cones and stuff.
It wasn't too hard, but they got us to ride around standing on the pegs for a bit which got pretty tiring on the legs.

Good luck.

erik
19th January 2004, 16:52
I know I'm not exactly new, having registered in October last year, but I haven't posted much so I guess I might as well introduce myself.
Like I said in the previous post, I got my learners last year in December. I've been riding my brother's zzr250 since then (when I have the chance).
Only after riding a motorbike did I realise how many manhole and fire hydrant covers there are, smack bang in the middle of the lane in corners, on the first bit of Huia road going down the hill from Titirangi.
I'll be getting my own bike in the next few weeks when I've saved up enough. I plan to ride in to AUT when I start in Feb.
I'm looking forward to getting my restricted and maybe plucking up the courage to go on a ride with you guys some time.

Cheers.

Indiana_Jones
19th January 2004, 22:11
Cool, what bike u looking at erik? :)

-Indy

erik
20th January 2004, 18:58
Cool, what bike u looking at erik? :)

-Indy

I'm not sure yet. All I know is I want to spend between $2000 and $3000, and I think I want a road bike since 99% of my riding will be on the road.
And since I'm 194cm tall and weigh 95kg, I'm thinking I'd better not get anything smaller than a 250cc bike.
Other than that, I'm not sure, so I guess I'll be getting a trade and exchange on thursday and seeing what's available.