wayne
16th November 2013, 07:10
congradulations on getting a top aussie rider to ride in nzsbk
i hope you do very well and good to see bmw with a strong chance in nzsbk

roogazza
16th November 2013, 07:45
He'll be strong coming from Aussie, even tho only in his ,what, second year ?
"Magoo" rides again !

jellywrestler
16th November 2013, 09:00

hope they've go the ferry booked!!! that's a bit of a game changer for some teams less organised

codgyoleracer
17th November 2013, 07:09
He'll be strong coming from Aussie, even tho only in his ,what, second year ?
"Magoo" rides again !

Carefull Gazza, you'll be getting all emotional about the nationals next, and making that long promised "comeback" :-)

M1Motorsport
17th November 2013, 07:52
Thanks for your support, we're pretty excited about the coming season! Check out our Official release here (http://www.m1motorsport.co.nz/news/back-on-track/)

We've had to start again with social media - but you can follow us for announcements on FB here (https://www.facebook.com/M1MotorsportNZ) And realtime track updates from our twitter page @M1_NZ

We're not too worried about the ferry kafuffle, Ve haff our vays :niceone:

roogazza
17th November 2013, 09:21
Carefull Gazza, you'll be getting all emotional about the nationals next, and making that long promised "comeback" :-)
Pffft It's like sex when you're old G, you just look ridiculous ! :killingme

wharfy
17th November 2013, 10:41
Pffft It's like sex when you're old G, you just look ridiculous ! :killingme

Thats why I keep my leathers on....

wayne
17th November 2013, 14:04
be great to see bmw win the SUZUKI series

300weatherby
17th November 2013, 14:32

My money is on Dennis, he really wants this (the Nats) and he'll be showing the rest in December just what they are up against!

jellywrestler
17th November 2013, 16:19
My money is on Dennis, he really wants this (the Nats) and he'll be showing the rest in December just what they are up against!

yip and he showed he means business last year and has a whole lot of experience to back it, and a good sponsor too, bring it on

Wingnut
17th November 2013, 16:28
He may just take it all if he is still on that Silberhorn Sportsvel.... A man of his vintage n all!

Robert Taylor
17th November 2013, 19:25

Whomever will win will win on merit and the series is richer with M1 Motorsports involvement. But whats with your clearly condescending attitude about Suzuki NZ? Without all the money that they have put in over the years ( and its VERY substantial ) the NZSNK series would be little better than club racing.

I would suggest you get rid of your tall poppy syndrome and embrace those who put their hands in their pockets.

300weatherby
17th November 2013, 19:36
Whomever will win will win on merit and the series is richer with M1 Motorsports involvement. But whats with your clearly condescending attitude about Suzuki NZ? Without all the money that they have put in over the years ( and its VERY substantial ) the NZSNK series would be little better than club racing.

I would suggest you get rid of your tall poppy syndrome and embrace those who put their hands in their pockets.

:calm: It's ok Robert, being slightly aspergerish makes it hard for you to get sometimes, so i'll help: He is being ironic, not hating Suzuki, or Suzuki bikes, take a chill pill and don't bite at bait that's not even there. Imagine how I could take you asking me to "embrace" somebody for supplying money...........:whistle:

Robert Taylor
18th November 2013, 06:58
:calm: It's ok Robert, being slightly aspergerish makes it hard for you to get sometimes, so i'll help: He is being ironic, not hating Suzuki, or Suzuki bikes, take a chill pill and don't bite at bait that's not even there. Imagine how I could take you asking me to "embrace" somebody for supplying money...........:whistle:

I don't agree, I know how John thinks. Nonetheless it also gave an opportunity to remind people how large and beneficial SNZs involvement has been over the years. Many people have also miked that cash cow moreso than is moral.

M1Motorsport
18th November 2013, 07:21
Come what may, we're just happy to be back out there with a very competitive rider on-board!