PDA

View Full Version : Indonesia?

oldrider
26th November 2013, 12:58
Doesn't anybody else get nervous about Indonesia when they start their sabre rattling and flag burning crap?

Vast population, average age 24 years and close, oh so close to home, venting their wrath at Australia and USA and "us" by default!

Years ago I read about a thing called the "Morganthau line of conflict" designed to do away with world wars but providing a continuous line of conflict circling the globe.

Ours is about the only region that has not been involved and I notice that the major powers are taking a much larger interest in this little corner of the world.

God forbid that they find any reason to test their arms and battle tactics out while maintaining "peace and democracy" in our best interest!

Meh I'm done but I fear for our children and grandchildren and their future well being! :shifty:

Reminds me of the instructions on fireworks. "Light blue touch paper, do not hold in the hand"! :eek:

Paul in NZ
26th November 2013, 13:12
Yes - I get very nervous too.... That place has got serious potential to get crazy...

Naki Rat
26th November 2013, 17:00
Seriously corrupted society, largest muslim country on Earth (200+ million) and running out of real estate due to their rapid population growth. Plenty of potential for trouble there :(

Katman
26th November 2013, 17:50
Wait till Anadarko find oil offshore.

America will covertly orchestrate a war downunder to ensure they have complete control over our oil fields.

(Of course, they will disguise it as them coming to our rescue).

SMOKEU
26th November 2013, 18:03
That place is a terrorist infested hell hole. At least their interpretation of Sharia law isn't anywhere near as extreme as North Africa or the Middle East.

Marmoot
26th November 2013, 20:00
You guys are talking about that group who burned a US flag in front of the Aussie embassy the other day?
(yes they brought the wrong flag).

They are one of the prominent Islamist group that do not have the support from the people, but unfortunately is secretly supported by some dirty politicians as a political tool.
Well, definitely a collection of tools there.

And yup, they did bring the wrong flag. Stupid.... :facepalm:

Indonesia couldn't care less about NZ. Good place for holiday, and good place to get beef from. But that's it.
Anadarko's oil (if ever) is just a puddle compared to what they have there.

Timor Gap's oil, however....now that one IS huge. Too bad the Aussies lost it.

sil3nt
26th November 2013, 20:06
They can't swim so we are safe.

oldrider
26th November 2013, 21:57
They can't swim so we are safe.

Don't be too complacent ... apparently they do have a big navy! :shifty:

Thaeos
26th November 2013, 22:39
Maybe NZ should get some nukes. Just in case.

Berries
26th November 2013, 22:53
Balinese hookers aren't too bad. Not sure how they square that away with the Koran but meh, five dollars for love you long time isn't too bad. And you get a free cheese jaffle.

MIXONE
27th November 2013, 01:09
And you get a free cheese jaffle.

Is that a new sex position?

Robbo
27th November 2013, 06:11
Is that a new sex position?

No, that's the taste left in your mouth after you've been down on her.:bleh::bleh:

Hitcher
27th November 2013, 07:30
I hope they invade. If for no other reason than to stop all of the current left-wing moaning about asset sales, free-range farming, off-shore exploration, fluoride in water and chemtrails.

puddytat
27th November 2013, 08:30
Well with 6million plus cows shitting everywhere times the equivalent humans times cow (14),you end up with a population of 84 million crapping everywhere....wouldn't it be better to have people? As long as they're happy eating grass.

oldrider
27th November 2013, 08:38
Armed forces personnel: http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/mil_arm_for_per-military-armed-forces-personnel

All the other statistics make interesting reading, compare Australia and New Zealand combined ... against Indonesia!

Without USA or British support .... NZ and Australia would be toast! :eek:

Add on all the instability of the Islamic world and we are probably not as secure as we think we are and things can change soooo quickly! :facepalm:

Banditbandit
27th November 2013, 10:18
Yeah .. just 'cause you're paranoid ... that doesn't mean they are not out to get you !!!

aderino4
27th November 2013, 11:43
Balinese hookers aren't too bad. Not sure how they square that away with the Koran but meh, five dollars for love you long time isn't too bad. And you get a free cheese jaffle.

Most Balinese are actually not Muslim.

I wouldn't worry so much about invasion to NZ. Too far, too expensive, not enough gain.

Even Australia is not worth it being desert on half of the west area.

We seem to think we have everything in NZ; in a world scale, there is actually not much given the distance someone has to travel to get here.

gammaguy
27th November 2013, 13:36
Seriously corrupted society, largest muslim country on Earth (200+ million) and running out of real estate due to their rapid population growth. Plenty of potential for trouble there :(

Bullshit

I go there all the time there is huge amounts of unpopulated land

I suggest you all go and visit there before making uninformed decisions about the place

Banditbandit
27th November 2013, 16:02
Gee .. you have a high expectation of KB people .. uninformed opinions are the norm ...

oldrider
27th November 2013, 16:07
Gee .. you have a high expectation of KB people .. uninformed opinions are the norm ...

That's what I like about KB, I feel at home ... a comfort zone of sorts! :lol:

Banditbandit
27th November 2013, 16:10
For me it's an escapist zone ... pure fantasy ...

oldrider
27th November 2013, 16:48
For me it's an escapist zone ... pure fantasy ...

Sort of like reading comics! :whistle:

Marmoot
27th November 2013, 21:15
I hope they invade. If for no other reason than to stop all of the current left-wing moaning about asset sales, free-range farming, off-shore exploration, fluoride in water and chemtrails.
Those are exactly why they won't.

Berries
27th November 2013, 21:16
Most Balinese are actually not Muslim.
Mine was. I could tell by the burqa.

Deep voice mind.

slowpoke
28th November 2013, 18:22
You guys are talking about that group who burned a US flag in front of the Aussie embassy the other day?
(yes they brought the wrong flag).

They are one of the prominent Islamist group that do not have the support from the people, but unfortunately is secretly supported by some dirty politicians as a political tool.
Well, definitely a collection of tools there.

And yup, they did bring the wrong flag. Stupid.... :facepalm:

Indonesia couldn't care less about NZ. Good place for holiday, and good place to get beef from. But that's it.
Anadarko's oil (if ever) is just a puddle compared to what they have there.

Timor Gap's oil, however....now that one IS huge. Too bad the Aussies lost it.

A little bit of knowledge is dangerous: if you watched more than 10sec of the sensationalist tripe they call news you'd have seen the Aussie flag being burned too, which was shown ad nauseum on Aussie TV.

You also need to do a lot more research on the oil and gas developments in the Timor Sea, Australia is doing very nicely thank you very much with several fields developed wholey and soley to Australia's benefit, another large project in the JPDA sharing royalties with East Timor (who got shafted when negotiating maritime boundaries as a foundling nation and were desperate for cash/royalties) and a massive project in the pipeline with negotiations with East Timor ongoing. Check out the property prices in Darwin, the Timor Sea is a relative gold mine for Australia.

What the fuck have any of those social and/or environmental and/or moral and/or financial issues got to do with political persuasion? Stop your navel gazing and look around instead, plenty of National voters would side with your imaginary lefties. Jeezus, you must spend a small fortune on batteries for your "Red's Under the Bed" detector.

Shadows
30th November 2013, 21:29

Plus, we'll have some half decent workers to choose from.