PDA

View Full Version : Sean Emmett arrested for murder of his wife

6th December 2013, 06:42
Unbelieveble... :crazy:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2518701/Ex-Superbike-racer-Sean-Emmett-arrested-murder-wife-dead.html

roogazza
6th December 2013, 07:23
So Police in Dubai tried to fit him up for pushing her from the 50th floor. Now the Poms are going to have a go at it.
Pretty little new wife wasn't she ?
Emmett looked a bit of a wreck ?

White trash
6th December 2013, 07:37
One of my favourite GP racers from the nineties. Loved it when Fast Bikes Magazine (who he was a staffer for) convinced him it'd be a good idea for him to ROAD test is Harris Yamaha YZ-R500. Fake headlight and all :)

Jay GTI
6th December 2013, 07:48
One of my favourite GP racers from the nineties. Loved it when Fast Bikes Magazine (who he was a staffer for) convinced him it'd be a good idea for him to ROAD test is Harris Yamaha YZ-R500. Fake headlight and all :)

Ha I remember that article as well, from memory it turned out to be quite a reasonable road bike, not the angry, hard, unrideable pig they were expecting.

Mental story though.

R650R
6th December 2013, 18:25
No mention about his brother Jason, wonder if he is still a cop... Yep was a pretty good mag in its prime with the Emmett brothers knee down at roundabouts on any bike. Met Colin at one of the shows, interesting chap.