PDA

View Full Version : Wellington: Wellington Anniversay Day Ride

LB
16th January 2004, 05:44
Hi guys - so long as the weather's reasonable, I'll be at Caltex Rimutaka at 8.30am on Monday 19th rearing to go for a ride. Most likely down Western side of Lake Wairarapa to the Flying Fish at Martinborough for a coffee/bite to eat and discussion about where to go from there. Happy to go wherever you guys would like though.

I will be away now till late Sunday evening (down at the racing at Ruapuna :D ) so won't be able to answer any queries. However post them here anyway....they will be answered by BugSplat (she says, greasing like shit below)

BUGSPLAT - can you pse deal with any queries re where Caltex is? Also with any queries re the ride itself, since you know me so well. (not in the biblical sense I hasten to add for anyone who may read this into it, including my husband!!)

Hope to catch some of you Monday.

BugSplat
16th January 2004, 09:30
Ok.

Caltex Rimutaka , 1193 Fergusson Dve Upper Hutt.

If I get this right should be map attached.

matthewt
16th January 2004, 10:11
not in the biblical sense I hasten to add for anyone who may read this into it, including my husband!!

Does Hamish know how to use a computer ??? :whistle:

LB
16th January 2004, 14:06
Does Hamish know how to use a computer ??? :whistle:

no, it was just in case his girlfriend sees it

matthewt
16th January 2004, 14:31
no, it was just in case his girlfriend sees it

Hamish has a girlfriend?? Gee you're a pretty understanding wife then :innocent:

LB
19th January 2004, 06:18
Been up since 6.30am and the weather hasn't improved. Call me a girl but I won't be going riding today, unless a bit further down the track the weather does an about face. I'm off to wake up the husband and drag him down to the L/Hutt McCafe for brekkie.