PDA

View Full Version : 1% Faggots

nzmikey
29th December 2013, 09:49
So there are some 1%ers living on the Shore about 500m from where I live, 1 of these cocks owns a late model Commodore, last night between midnight & 1230 he decided that he would leave the house & nail it up the road @ stupid speed & skid it around the sweepers .

Today while I am sitting here he decides to do it again... Warp 9 up the road .... ya'know 10am on a Sunday ... up a residential road, past the park where my kids play along with a lot of other families ...

So I got the shits & phoned the :Police: ... told them to send the local undercover around to have a nosy & hoping that they would be stupid enough to do it again .... I know I am not the only one who is sick of it, I seen another local out looking around wondering who the fuck was doing this sorta shit at this time of day around here.

The missus was trying to understand why I did it ... "why would you call them" she asked ... well pure & simple .. I hate these 1% wankers .
In short if she had decided to take the kids out at that point in time there is a high chance that she could have pulled out of the end of our road & these cocks would have been going WAY to fast to stop as it is a large sweeping corner & she could have been collected ... with 2 kids in the car ...

Yeah call me a nark ... just dont be shitting in my backyard ..... fuck off & do it somewhere else '

/rant:mad:

DMNTD
29th December 2013, 10:22
Why don't you just go have a chat?

nzmikey
29th December 2013, 10:26

Would you go have a chat with them when there is 1 of me & 4+ of them ?? Yeah these HH guys aint the nicest ... the cops know they are there as there has been an increased police presence in the area in the past 8 - 10mths

DMNTD
29th December 2013, 10:30
Would you go have a chat with them when there is 1 of me & 4+ of them ?? Yeah these HH guys aint the nicest ... the cops know they are there as there has been an increased police presence in the area in the past 8 - 10mths

Yep a couple of times, have done it before but in different circumstances.
Look for the bloke that doesn't have prospect on his jacket and chat to him. Generally they have less to prove and you are more likely to be heard.

skippa1
29th December 2013, 10:30
So there are some 1%ers living on the Shore about 500m from where I live, 1 of these cocks owns a late model Commodore, last night between midnight & 1230 he decided that he would leave the house & nail it up the road @ stupid speed & skid it around the sweepers .

Today while I am sitting here he decides to do it again... Warp 9 up the road .... ya'know 10am on a Sunday ... up a residential road, past the park where my kids play along with a lot of other families ...

So I got the shits & phoned the :Police: ... told them to send the local undercover around to have a nosy & hoping that they would be stupid enough to do it again .... I know I am not the only one who is sick of it, I seen another local out looking around wondering who the fuck was doing this sorta shit at this time of day around here.

The missus was trying to understand why I did it ... "why would you call them" she asked ... well pure & simple .. I hate these 1% wankers .
In short if she had decided to take the kids out at that point in time there is a high chance that she could have pulled out of the end of our road & these cocks would have been going WAY to fast to stop as it is a large sweeping corner & she could have been collected ... with 2 kids in the car ...

Yeah call me a nark ... just dont be shitting in my backyard ..... fuck off & do it somewhere else '

nothing to do with being a 1%. Usually these guys like to fly under the radar. Like DMNTD said, go talk to them

skippa1
29th December 2013, 10:43

Chat yes, fight no. The HH's I have met have been good buggers, had one for a neighbour for a number of years in west aucks.

Mike.Gayner
29th December 2013, 10:47

Always my first instinct too, rather than immediately calling the cops.

"Hey mate, do you mind not driving like an asshole where my kids play? Thanks".

edit: I just realised that "1%'ers" is a gang or something. I thought you meant a rich neighbour. If they're gangsters fuck that shit, call the cops.

nzmikey
29th December 2013, 10:49

Yeah the prob is I have a tendency to just speak what is on my mind a lot of the time ... I dont do nice to these muppets ... never have & cant say I will ...

Madness
29th December 2013, 11:30

I'd sooner call you a hypocrite than a nark.

SMOKEU
29th December 2013, 11:32
Do you live in a poor hood or something?

nzmikey
29th December 2013, 11:35
I'd sooner call you a hypocrite than a nark.

Whys that .... Not sure that you know me well enough to say that :niceone:

nzmikey
29th December 2013, 11:42
Do you live in a poor hood or something?

Nope ... just a standard blue collar North Shore suburb with a decile 9 school just around the corner

sil3nt
29th December 2013, 11:51
Funny this thread after admitting to doing 285kph http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php/162713-Max-speed-on-your-bike?p=1130655083#post1130655083

And 180kph http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php/162713-Max-speed-on-your-bike?p=1130655156#post1130655156

All fun in games until someone does it in your backyard.

Madness
29th December 2013, 11:56
Whys that .... Not sure that you know me well enough to say that :niceone:

I never asked you for a root.

Funny this thread after admitting to doing 285kph http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php/162713-Max-speed-on-your-bike?p=1130655083#post1130655083

And 180kph http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php/162713-Max-speed-on-your-bike?p=1130655156#post1130655156

^^^ This, and the fact that you've posted numerous times that you lost your licence twice this year for speeding, in my book makes you a hypocrite, and a nark.

nzmikey
29th December 2013, 11:59

neither of those were done where 1) kids were 2) near other people 3) 10am on a sunday morning .

I never specified where I did those speeds, you can make you own assumptions

nzmikey
29th December 2013, 12:01
I never asked you for a root.

^^^ This, and the fact that you've posted numerous times that you lost your licence twice this year for speeding, in my book makes you a hypocrite, and a nark.

Yeah I don't deny that I have lost it for speeding, the time & place's where I got caught were not suburban streets.

nzmikey
29th December 2013, 12:03

edit: I just realised that "1%'ers" is a gang or something. I thought you meant a rich neighbour. If they're gangsters fuck that shit, call the cops.

Yeah pretty sure that the Head Hunters fall under that ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlaw_motorcycle_club#One_percenter

Katman
29th December 2013, 12:04
Yeah the prob is I have a tendency to just speak what is on my mind a lot of the time ...

Not this time though, presumably.

nzmikey
29th December 2013, 12:07
Not this time though, presumably.

yeah as I said not with these guys ... I dont like my odd's walking away from them :blink:

Madness
29th December 2013, 12:07
Yeah I don't deny that I have lost it for speeding, the time & place's where I got caught were not suburban streets.

Twice in a year, yes? Doesn't matter, a public road is a public road. The only difference I can see is one situation is not on your street, the other is.

nzmikey
29th December 2013, 12:20
Twice in a year, yes? Doesn't matter, a public road is a public road. The only difference I can see is one situation is not on your street, the other is.

Dec 8 2012 & June 2nd 2013 ....

I handed my license in to the police on Oct 9 to serve my 3mth due to loss of demerits.

The incident with the commodore did not happen on my street but at the end of my road, there are also numerous families along the road in question & the kids are often in the front yard or on the side of the road playing, Any reasonable person would have done the same thing & I am pretty sure that a few have.

You cant compare my speeding with what they were doing, they were in 50 zone where the potential for someone to get hurt or killed is a lot higher, where in my situation I was the only person that could have got hurt.

there is Dumb & then there is Fucking retarded .... the cock with the commodore falls into the latter

Madness
29th December 2013, 12:25

I handed my license in to the police on Oct 9 to serve my 3mth due to loss of demerits.

The incident with the commodore did not happen on my street but at the end of my road, there are also numerous families along the road in question & the kids are often in the front yard or on the side of the road playing, Any reasonable person would have done the same thing & I am pretty sure that a few have.

You cant compare my speeding with what they were doing, they were in 50 zone where the potential for someone to get hurt or killed is a lot higher, where in my situation I was the only person that could have got hurt.

there is Dumb & then there is Fucking retarded .... the cock with the commodore falls into the latter

Of all the reasonable people who also phoned the cops, how many do you think lost their licence twice in 6 months for speeding? I can compare your speeding with what they were apparently doing - what are you going to do about it, call the cops?

Katman
29th December 2013, 12:26

Do you not realise how stupid you sound talking it up large on the internet instead of speaking to the person in question?

GTRMAN
29th December 2013, 12:35

How do you know you would be the only person hurt? Can you not see the double standard here?

nzmikey
29th December 2013, 12:46
How do you know you would be the only person hurt? Can you not see the double standard here?

The fact there was no one else around may have had something to do with it ...

Posted by Tapatalk on my HTC

Madness
29th December 2013, 12:47

There were other people around both times you got pinged (yes, Popo's are people too).

Virago
29th December 2013, 12:54
...You cant compare my speeding with what they were doing, they were in 50 zone where the potential for someone to get hurt or killed is a lot higher, where in my situation I was the only person that could have got hurt...

Even country roads have families living on them. As long as it's not your family, eh...?

GTRMAN
29th December 2013, 13:10

So you judge the risk to others to be low and ride at whatever speed you like yet you get upset when someone else makes a similar judgement. What makes you better than them? By all means call the police, put your families safety first. Maybe you need to look at your own attitudes as well. Losing your license twice in a year indicates you may have self control and restraint problems.

ellipsis
29th December 2013, 13:18

...you should hang your shovel up now...it's just digging a bigger hole to fall in...

mashman
29th December 2013, 13:42

+1.

You could mention that there is talk in the neighbourhood about their driving and that the Police will be called to monitor the area and that you're offering them a way "out". Failing that, tis their own fault.

SVboy
29th December 2013, 13:46
North shore 1#ers? Pop around and have a word. Better take a bottle of chard with you to break the ice.... The guy in the commodore was only pissed off because his mates told him not to come back unless it was in a late model beemer or audi....

nodrog
29th December 2013, 13:51
How do you know they are gay?

The Reibz
29th December 2013, 14:13
Oh jesus, only a matter of time before the MCNZ page finds this thread. I hope you don't end up getting hunted like that MX5 guy Mike.

nzspokes
29th December 2013, 16:20
The irony in this thread is stunning.

cynna
29th December 2013, 17:36
Oh jesus, only a matter of time before the MCNZ page finds this thread. I hope you don't end up getting hunted like that MX5 guy Mike.

lol wonder if he is out of hiding yet

nosebleed
29th December 2013, 18:08
...(yes, Popo's are people too).

Thats Sig material right there, man.

:lol:

Madness
29th December 2013, 18:22
lol wonder if he is out of hiding yet

His profile is all of a sudden looking rather vague... I wonder if Mikeys missus is now trying to understand why he started this thread.

jasonu
29th December 2013, 18:42
How do you know they are gay?

'Cause their cocks taste like poo

ducatilover
29th December 2013, 20:49
Well, regardless of Mikeys licence losing there is no need to be a knob in a cage in a built up area, I do not care for such idiocrisy.

Or we could all jump on the abuse NZMikey badwagon because he rode fast. Ironic or not, the story is about some fucking wanker driving like a fucking wanker.
And he apparently like penis, so it's probably Madness on his menstrual cycle.

Akzle
29th December 2013, 20:55
what a fucking coincidence. Just da other day i wuz doing mean skids in da holden...
Infact i do mean skids most places i go

EJK
29th December 2013, 21:25

What's the MX5 story? Link?

bucket boy
29th December 2013, 21:51

If it bothers you that much and you got the number plate the cops will automatically impound for 28 days.And the person doesnt find out who told on them,and yes im talking from expericience.

Berries
29th December 2013, 23:26
Infact i do mean skids most places i go
Your Mums pants.

cynna
29th December 2013, 23:28
If it bothers you that much and you got the number plate the cops will automatically impound for 28 days.And the person doesnt find out who told on them,and yes im talking from expericience.

doesnt even have to be the right car, driver or number plate. just as long as its the same colour car with a similar number plate - i think there is a thread on her about the lady who had her car wrongly impounded in chch

Remember we have probably all done something wrong once in out lives before you go start narking.......

cynna
29th December 2013, 23:31
What's the MX5 story? Link?

a guy on the mx5 forum said how he has crashed into bikes on purpose and will do it again. Word got out and he wasnt a popular man

avgas
30th December 2013, 06:20
Go do a skid outside his house you pussy

skippa1
30th December 2013, 06:35
Yeah the prob is I have a tendency to just speak what is on my mind a lot of the time ... I dont do nice to these muppets ... never have & cant say I will ...

Go and talk to them then tough guy. All keyboard, no nuts

nzspokes
30th December 2013, 06:36
a guy on the mx5 forum said how he has crashed into bikes on purpose and will do it again. Word got out and he wasnt a popular man

My understanding he painted the car. Or something along those lines.

Akzle
30th December 2013, 06:38
Your Mums pants.

i dont go to to your mums pants...

OP, do a title search for "kill" this thread has been done over 9000 times.
as for the mx5 guy:
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php/161047-Aucklanders-watch-out-MX5-driver-threatening-to-hit-riders-for-free-repair?highlight=threat%2A

Headbanger
31st December 2013, 14:14

fuck yeah, The Medical Council of New Zealand don't take no fucking prisoners