PDA

View Full Version : Here's one for the paranoid among us

Mental Trousers
31st December 2013, 16:27
Here's a late Christmas present

http://www.scmagazine.com.au/News/368562,dell-others-named-in-nsa-spying-program.aspx

Grizzo
31st December 2013, 16:30
Doesn't surprise me, think about all the xbox and PlayStation cameras in households.
Where the fuck is my tinfoil hat gone god dammit!

SMOKEU
31st December 2013, 16:32
It's scary how they're doing that shit at the firmware level these days. I blame Jews.

mashman
31st December 2013, 16:34
Meh. Spying is the tip of the iceberg. Crashing the networks of the world will be much more fun.

Mental Trousers
31st December 2013, 16:39
Meh. Spying is the tip of the iceberg. Crashing the networks of the world will be much more fun.

They're the same thing. Get shit in so you can spy on people you can also shutdown the hardware.

I can't wait until a work colleague reads this, his reaction is going to be priceless.

mashman
31st December 2013, 17:05
They're the same thing. Get shit in so you can spy on people you can also shutdown the hardware.

I can't wait until a work colleague reads this, his reaction is going to be priceless.

Twue.

Go-Pro it.......... please

Hitcher
31st December 2013, 20:58
Chem-trails have much to answer for.

oneofsix
31st December 2013, 22:05
Twue.

Go-Pro it.......... please

WTF he will probably read it on a PC with an in-build camera. Just tap into their feed or wait, it will be one of the dozens eventually leaked from NSA.

I hope they are enjoying the view of my naked, fat stomach right now. Brings a smile to my face to think of the analyst chucking up in his coffee. :laugh:

Akzle
1st January 2014, 15:27
fucken jews and shit.
mate has an xbox thing that you jump around in front of and dance and shit.
fuck that. turn the cunt around to watch the walls when i'm watching GP on his five hundred inch plasma or whatever the fuck it is. should tape a picture of my cock to the inside of a lens cap for it.

oneofsix
1st January 2014, 15:36
fucken jews and shit.
mate has an xbox thing that you jump around in front of and dance and shit.
fuck that. turn the cunt around to watch the walls when i'm watching GP on his five hundred inch plasma or whatever the fuck it is. should tape a picture of my cock to the inside of a lens cap for it.

make it someone else's cock, preferably of the poultry variety

Crasherfromwayback
1st January 2014, 16:29
should tape a picture of my cock to the inside of a lens cap for it.

Always figured you had a small cock!