PDA

View Full Version : cbr250RaaaRaaa!

Turbo Bong
28th August 2005, 11:59
Yeah howzit!
Im gonna get me a bike soon aye bro. just have to do my basic training etc...
then go for my licence.
I must say it is a bit sad going for your learner bike licence in your late 20's
sad aye. Oh well shit happens.
I've ridden before but only on a farm tho. Not on the road yet.
It il be sweet anway, not worried @ all.
Phuk! I can't wait aye! It's gonna be a good buzz brro! :2thumbsup :Punk: :headbang: :doobey:

Sniper
28th August 2005, 12:52
Aye cheer bro. Dat be cool cuzzie cause dem bikes da shizznit aye. Dey be cool aye and go faster than dem other 2fiddy ow. You be safe rider cuzzie bro, we dont wanna pick up your body from da tarmack aye beee.

PT

By the way, wrong forum chum.

Coyote
28th August 2005, 12:54
Chea bro, sup 2 da site :Punk:

Phuk, whuts zis bout u havin a cbr250rr alredy eh? u jus sed that u gonna get a bike but it sez you already got da cbr???/

Coyote
28th August 2005, 12:57
aye, wy hav u gotta read boxx alredy? uv onle maed 1 post?

Sniper
28th August 2005, 13:06
Bro da read must beee from like sumbody not likin his posts ow. Beta rite like ummm englsch aye

Coyote
28th August 2005, 13:10
nah way aye u dnt ned 2 rite n englnd thts 4 homos dis wae is skuxx bra

Sniper
28th August 2005, 13:23
Bt bee, da englsch is lk da langy for da KB sit ow. Dis chaztta is lik for homies aye.

Coyote
28th August 2005, 13:33
bt we allll homiez aye u no wht im sayin????/?

Sniper
28th August 2005, 13:37
Dat be true bro. We be da homies. Till Mr Hitcher come see dis fread and we get da bash

Coyote
28th August 2005, 13:40
LOLOL dat leest nun o us hadz sed ass yet LOLOLOLOolo9l

LOL dis site will blo is minde
http://www.somethingawful.com/jeffk/

curious george
28th August 2005, 14:11
Yous fullas are crackup.
Big ups the new bro, don't worry 'bout dem ovver fullas, they can't even ride proper!
Watch out for MR Hitcher, he might not like your grammer, but thinks your grammpa is OK.

Dadpole
28th August 2005, 22:27
Yea Watch for Hitcher bro. He da gramma-hamma

SuperDave
28th August 2005, 22:34
Bro Bro Bro BRO Br0 brO bRo bro ro lo ro bo..Ho Ho you Mofo!

SPORK
28th August 2005, 22:46
oh yeah bro, but da only bad thing about bikes is taht ya can't hotbox them, if ya know what i mean?! baaaad buzz bro!
I mean, me and my cuzzies, we were having a sesh, and then he's like, oh lets hotbox your wheels right?! so then we head out but i took a bike right? so we had to stikc our heds in the tail box seat thing aue! and then we was liting up the weed, but we werent buzzing! BaaaaAAAAAAAAAAdDDDD buzz bro! BAAAD BUZ!!

so anyways, we lit up like $40 bux dollars of weed, and then it whent into the aur!

so yah, dont hotbox ya bike!!!!!11

Turbo Bong
29th August 2005, 10:56
Just having some fun Guy's. No wonder i never received a reply at Hackers.com. Wrong forum. :doh: Still getting my licence though. Still getting my bike! :ride:

curious george
29th August 2005, 16:04
Cool. Post pics an stuff too.
Gonna get on the track with it?

Turbo Bong
29th August 2005, 18:11
The track sounds like a fantastic idea! It would give me the opportunity to see how the bike handles.
It would be interesting to see how i handle. Stick to the race line?

SuperDave
29th August 2005, 18:24
The track sounds like a fantastic idea! It would give me the opportunity to see how the bike handles.

Ask Alarumba about racing, he also has a CBR250rr :sherlock:

SPORK
29th August 2005, 18:28
Only if it doesn't involve cement dust...

justsomeguy
29th August 2005, 18:31

The track is like the shit dawg, but there aint no insurance over there aye..

So its betta to hang low for a while bro while you get the wings to soar and neva hit the ground, cos then it'll be aight to go check them tracks outs..

So me says u betta sort out yaw bases basics befoa you go hit there where them races. :wari:

Coyote
29th August 2005, 18:37
Fuck, what do I know? CBR wasn't the best bike to race. Not cause it was slow, certainly not, I was leading for the most part, just it was a bit expensive for a first bike. A RG would've been better, but its too late now. CBR has been broken in and wont get much for it if I tried to sell

Was thinking of fixing it up (replacing the tank, etc.) so I could trade in for a motard. If you fall on one of them, the repair bill isn't so hurrendous

Coyote
29th August 2005, 18:44
Perfect race bike would be a 80cc motard :shifty:

Honestly though, I had great fun on it. Learnt a lot about riding on it. If you're not too big for one it would be ideal

Turbo Bong
29th August 2005, 19:50
Nah, I only want to go for a blast on the track bro. I dont want to race it.
I just thought that sliding on a corner on a track would be better than on the road.

curious george
29th August 2005, 20:01
Where the hell is kura anyway?
What's the nearest track?

Coyote
29th August 2005, 20:33
I just thought that sliding on a corner on a track would be better than on the road.
Thats for sure. Just go to a few track days, I think you can get insurance for it too in some cases

Turbo Bong
30th August 2005, 09:22
Where the hell is kura anyway?
What's the nearest track?

Ahh, now kura. The coordinates are 37 (deg) 12'54.12" S and the nearest race track to my r.v is 174 (deg) 55'06.36" E.
Watch out for terrortoma he thinks hes the man. :sherlock:

Motoracer
30th August 2005, 10:10
Dear Mr. Turbo Bong, sir.

Welcome to our humble online community, to which we refer to as 'Kiwi Biker'. I hope you will have the most pleasant time during your stay, as I'm sure you will meet many fine ladies and gentlemen, in here.

I wish you a prosperous future for your plans on venturing off into the world of motorcycling. Some might say that the mere idea is foolhardy, but I can reassure you that you have made a wonderful decision. You sir, will undoubtedly have made the most crucial choice in your life, which will lead to a truely spiritual experience of a new freedom and new friendships.

My best wishes are with you.

Motoracer

Turbo Bong
30th August 2005, 11:19
I feel very humble right now. Yes im about to undertake a new and exciting venture in my life. Prosperous indeed!
I will be very, very keen to develope safe and precise riding habits for the sake of myself and the public at large. The trick for me is to have fun and enjoy my newly found freedom, But also to stay alive. Thats my attitude.

Cheers mate :D

Turbo Bong

crshbndct
30th August 2005, 15:07
Just having some fun Guy's. No wonder i never received a reply at Hackers.com. Wrong forum. :doh: Still getting my licence though. Still getting my bike! :ride:

attempt at a save?

Turbo Bong
30th August 2005, 16:34
At the end of the day if dont think these people give a shit anyway. I dont.
Sometimes you just have to conform to the expectations of society. But like i said nobody gives a shit. As long as your an ugly muthawhaka like me. I usually get by. Even if my entry onto forums is a bit unorthodox.

So there you go son, :sherlock:

justsomeguy
30th August 2005, 17:09
Dear Mr. Turbo Bong, sir.

Welcome to our humble online community, to which we refer to as 'Kiwi Biker'. I hope you will have the most pleasant time during your stay, as I'm sure you will meet many fine ladies and gentlemen, in here.

I wish you a prosperous future for your plans on venturing off into the world of motorcycling. Some might say that the mere idea is foolhardy, but I can reassure you that you have made a wonderful decision. You sir, will undoubtedly have made the most crucial choice in your life, which will lead to a truely spiritual experience of a new freedom and new friendships.

My best wishes are with you.

Motoracer

Stop talking like an old man.:hitcher:

Hope to see you around Mr TB.

Motoracer
30th August 2005, 17:15
Stop talking like an old man.:hitcher:

No one tells me what to do.

I am old... enough to talk like a gentleman anyway. :sherlock:

justsomeguy
30th August 2005, 17:26
No one tells me what to do.

I am old... enough to talk like a gentleman anyway. :sherlock:

Yes Grandpa.:spudflip:

Turbo Bong
30th August 2005, 18:28
Im not implying that Mr Motoracer is old in anyway. But we must have unconditonal respect for our elders, True bro.
Im not being bias justsomeguy. But those are just our ways. If you think about it, how much respect do you think people give the elders these days?

Not many, if any.

justsomeguy
30th August 2005, 18:40
Im not implying that Mr Motoracer is old in anyway. But we must have unconditonal respect for our elders, True bro.
Im not being bias justsomeguy. But those are just our ways. If you think about it, how much respect do you think people give the elders these days?

Not many, if any.

Mr. MR was a teenager a few months ago.

curious george
30th August 2005, 19:07
Not many, if any.
I don't know... anybody..... :clap:

Turbo Bong
30th August 2005, 20:10

Thats o.k dude. Im going to be a day older tomorrow. I was a kid yesterday, :D and still am. :rofl: But only on a part-time basis. :devil2:

The truth be known. The one thing in life that will always increase, stop and never drop. Is your age. :Punk:

Motoracer
30th August 2005, 20:30

Yea, a few months as in 17 months.. Sounds like I'm desperatly trying to hang on to my youth, if I'm still counting the months since I turned 20! LOL

justsomeguy
31st August 2005, 18:26
Yea, a few months as in 17 months.. Sounds like I'm desperatly trying to hang on to my youth, if I'm still counting the months since I turned 20! LOL

I'm 23 finished my degree 2 years ago, happened to pass by uni recently - felt like a bloody old fella looking at all those students, even though some of them were older than me.:rofl: