PDA

View Full Version : Return offender! Hello from Canada! (Brownbikerbabe)

Brownbikerbabe
8th January 2014, 03:47
Helloooo I haven't logged on here in years! Thankfully some people still remember me, because I received a Christmas card!!:yes:

I am glad to see the forum is still going strong! Looking back at all my messages I realised, WOW I missed all you lot of bandits on the other side of the world!!!:laugh:

What's new. I sold the Ninja! Sad, but there is always a bike in my life, I still have my cruiser! Just can't sell it!:love: The Chief (my sexy bike) will be with me for a long time I think! I forsee a Ducati in my future. But I think I'll test drive one first.

I am still a nurse! Oh joy! :angry:
Its -35C here in Canada! :cold::cold::cold::cold:

I hope you are all well!
Will definitely make it a point to log in more often if I get the chance.

Those of you that remember me from waaaaaaay back when, I did finally lose all the weight and competed in my first figure and fitness competition last April and came in 4th place!!! :third: Not bad for a former fatty!!!! Muscles baby Muscles!!! I finally became FIT!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Ciao for now!

Grizzo
8th January 2014, 05:06
Welcome back to KB.
Congrats on the fitness thing too!

nadroj
8th January 2014, 06:24
Did you get that pearl necklace I sent?

Paul in NZ
8th January 2014, 06:42
Good onya BBB...

Brownbikerbabe
8th January 2014, 06:49
Welcome back to KB.
Congrats on the fitness thing too!

Thank you Grizzo! ;)

Did you get that pearl necklace I sent?

Euh...HA HA Nice try! Luckily I'm a gal who is not into diamonds and pearls...motorcycle parts and leather, now that is where you might get somewhere with me! he he he :shifty:

Good onya BBB...

Heeeeey Paul I missed ya! Hope you're well! :yes:

Stirts
8th January 2014, 07:08
Hey Luffly Lady, welcome back!

Oooer a sexy Ducati to go with your sexy new self!! Keep us posted on the test riding Chickee

Paul in NZ
8th January 2014, 07:59
Heeeeey Paul I missed ya! Hope you're well! :yes:

Yup - pretty good... Still fighting the good fight but feeling a tad 'chunky' at the moment post xmas blobbing... (OK eating and drinking more than I really needed)..

Glad to hear you 'made it' so I guess you gym injuries are a thing of the past... Or you learnt to work around it..

Brownbikerbabe
8th January 2014, 12:52
Hey Luffly Lady, welcome back!

Oooer a sexy Ducati to go with your sexy new self!! Keep us posted on the test riding Chickee

Awwww thanks Stirts. Yup. A Duc may be in my future..If I can afford it.

Yup - pretty good... Still fighting the good fight but feeling a tad 'chunky' at the moment post xmas blobbing... (OK eating and drinking more than I really needed)..

Glad to hear you 'made it' so I guess you gym injuries are a thing of the past... Or you learnt to work around it..

I hear ya on the over eating part. I'm back in training next week. My 6 pack is currently a keg of beer and chocolate. :drinkup: injuries are still there, but building muscle actually helped strengthen my joints! One day I need to catch a flight to NZ so I can meet all of you beautiful people face to face.

Paul in NZ
8th January 2014, 13:48
One day I need to catch a flight to NZ so I can meet all of you beautiful people face to face.

Shit - you better hurry then as beautiful... Well I'm a lot of things but not that...

Funny - was supposed to go to the gym last night but got hi jacked so we will go tonight... Definately time to ramp things back up exercise wise and tone down the consumption... drat... Vicki and I did about 3 months of circuit training before christmas, sweated bucket loads but didnt loose weight or gain any muscle... It was a really good change though and did pump up aerobic fitness (now destroyed by laxiness)

MrItalian
8th January 2014, 15:10
Helloooo I haven't logged on here in years! Thankfully some people still remember me, because I received a Christmas card!!:yes:

I am glad to see the forum is still going strong! Looking back at all my messages I realised, WOW I missed all you lot of bandits on the other side of the world!!!:laugh:

What's new. I sold the Ninja! Sad, but there is always a bike in my life, I still have my cruiser! Just can't sell it!:love: The Chief (my sexy bike) will be with me for a long time I think! I forsee a Ducati in my future. But I think I'll test drive one first.

I hope you are all well!

Those of you that remember me from waaaaaaay back when, I did finally lose all the weight and competed in my first figure and fitness competition last April and came in 4th place!!! :third: Not bad for a former fatty!!!! Muscles baby Muscles!!! I finally became FIT!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Ciao for now!

Pics or it didnt happen? and congrats btw!

_Shrek_
8th January 2014, 15:35

I hope you are all well!

Ciao for now!

Hey BBB been awhile
hope you got heated grips on ya bike bound to a bit :cold: on the hands other wise :innocent:
congrats on the fitness :apint:
hope to see ya when ya get out here

Brownbikerbabe
9th January 2014, 10:49
Pics or it didnt happen? and congrats btw!

Sure why not, it was a very proud moment for me. Realizing a childhood dream! So, I will upload some to my profile photo albums. ;)

Brownbikerbabe
9th January 2014, 10:58
Hey BBB been awhile
hope you got heated grips on ya bike bound to a bit :cold: on the hands other wise :innocent:
congrats on the fitness :apint:
hope to see ya when ya get out here

Heated grip?! -36C weather......ermmmmm nope! Good to see ya Shrek! I've added a few of you to my FB. I must thank ladydragon for bringing me back here. I missed all you kiwis! :laugh: