PDA

View Full Version : TLS Go hard

Sensei
28th August 2005, 21:32
Today had a great ride with the group to Wanagnui . Mate with his 97 TLS 1000 road the Bloody wheel off it & that was just in the corners ! Unpostable speeds flat out to . Mates said when they thought they where lost they looked at the road & seen 2 black lines out of every corner so knew we had been that way :rofl: . Must say RESPECT to the mighty TLS 1000 with a top rider on with Balls very quick !! , beatable but if ya cann't do 240k corner look out :Punk:

saul
29th August 2005, 06:12
Nice :ride:

dss3
29th August 2005, 17:21
Today had a great ride with the group to Wanagnui . Mate with his 97 TLS 1000 road the Bloody wheel off it & that was just in the corners ! Unpostable speeds flat out to . Mates said when they thought they where lost they looked at the road & seen 2 black lines out of every corner so knew we had been that way :rofl: . Must say RESPECT to the mighty TLS 1000 with a top rider on with Balls very quick !! , beatable but if ya cann't do 240k corner look out :Punk:

Yeah spread the word, might mean I can sell mine for an extra $10.00 if everyone its told about how great they are!

White trash
29th August 2005, 18:35
Well LoseBruces one has done nearly 80,000kays, is a little rough, has no fairing, a small oil leak, shakes like a haunted shithouse and is fucken loud. I still managed to keep the Gixxer 1K boys honest at Puke a couple of weeks ago. Maybe not beat all of them but they knew it was there.

I love bloddy TLs and if I had to own a twin, that'd be it.

Sensei
29th August 2005, 19:33
Yea mate freaked the boy's out that haven't riden with him before . I even had to pick up my game in a couple of the corner's to keep up & that don't happen to Fucken often !! :Punk: TLS gets my Respect :clap: :clap: