PDA

View Full Version : Heap's of trouble

Turbo Bong
29th August 2005, 11:25
I've just upset some people by using extremely bad grammar on this forum. I'm new here by the way and would like apologize to all.
I alway's make tactical entrie's onto new forum's. Bang! room clear! :dodge:

John
29th August 2005, 11:32
dude, don’t even apologize, we are all on our periods and have nothing better to do than to bitch and moan about grammar/various other pointless crap of no importance, even though their own preaching stains themselves - they act like fools etc - welcome back? Ignore the idiots - even I'm sick of them.

DemonWolf
29th August 2005, 11:38
Welcome to KB Turbo Bong... Lots of good information on this site.. Dont worry about asking anything.. Generally they are all a good bunch of Ladies and Gentlemen here...

=)

MSTRS
29th August 2005, 12:05
Welcome to KB Turbo Bong... Lots of good information on this site.. Dont worry about asking anything.. Generally they are all a good bunch of Ladies and Gentlemen here...

=)
Yep...Yep...Yep...Huh?

Sparky Bills
29th August 2005, 12:42
Welcome dude.
Like people have said...
Dont worry about what people think of you on here. Who are they to judge??
Be yourself.

Beemer
29th August 2005, 13:29
Ooh, you don't like apostrophes do you? You miss them out of comin and put them in where they don't belong... we'll have to hunt you down and force you to buy a dictionary... :rofl:

Hitcher
29th August 2005, 14:07
I've just upset some people by using extremely bad grammar on this forum. I'm new here by the way and would like apologize to all.
I alway's make tactical entrie's onto new forum's. Bang! room clear!
One can but hope that this is nothing but an elaborate piss-take. Otherwise one may be forced to stay home and clean the guns...

Storm
29th August 2005, 15:36
Remember what the nice man said about taking the pills Mr Hitcher. Think happy thoughts

Turbo Bong
29th August 2005, 17:15
I also like to try and take the piss out people. Im not very good at it though. :D

SPORK
29th August 2005, 18:25
I also like to try and take the piss out people. Im not very good at it though. :D
I think I d'o a good job. Well, only sometime's. But then again', im only a faghort without any bike's.

zeRax
29th August 2005, 18:45
Be all you can be, with KB

Coyote
29th August 2005, 18:49
gramma an spehlein r ova raeted dont giv a phuk bout it

Sniper
31st August 2005, 12:57
Sorry mate. No offence meant. I was bored and having fun

Biff
31st August 2005, 13:06
I alway's make tactical entrie's onto new forum's. Bang! room clear! :dodge:

Don't worry about it mate. We're bikers, not fourking linguists. 99% of the people here couldn't give a rat's arse what peoples grammer is like on this forum.

Welcome, enjoy, and ride safe. :ride:

vifferman
31st August 2005, 13:16
Don't worry about it mate. We're bikers, not fourking linguists.
I like forking linguini. :woohoo:

SPman
31st August 2005, 13:25
Generally they are all a good bunch of Ladies and Gentlemen here...)
Ladies?
Gentlemen?
Who?
Where?
Sorry mate - you got the right forum here?.....

CPB
31st August 2005, 13:28
[QUOTE=Turbo Bong]I've just upset some people by using extremely bad grammar on this forum. I'm new here by the way and would like apologize to all.
QUOTE]

Welcome Turbo Bong...no need for apologies, some of the senior citizens struggle with phonetic language, slang, and/or text styles..wtf do we care, LOL...enjoy this happy place...