PDA

View Full Version : Who wants decals cut?

MSTRS
28th January 2014, 11:43
To be able to cut their own bike (or anything) decals?

For some years I've offered this service at very reasonable rates to KBers, but I'm no longer going to be doing this sort of work.
Available is PC if you want it, graphics/cutting software, Roland PNC950 Camm1 plotter, extensive range of m/c logos etc, quite a bit of premium cast vinyl, 2 big trays full of a variety of TFX striping plus a few incidentals like squeegees etc.

Make me an offer. You never know.

Yes, I know this isn't the sale forum but that seems to be for bike stuff...a Mod can move the thread if they want.

Waihou Thumper
28th January 2014, 11:50
To be able to cut their own bike (or anything) decals?

For some years I've offered this service at very reasonable rates to KBers, but I'm no longer going to be doing this sort of work.
Available is PC if you want it, graphics/cutting software, Roland PNC950 Camm1 plotter, extensive range of m/c logos etc, quite a bit of premium cast vinyl, 2 big trays full of a variety of TFX striping plus a few incidentals like squeegees etc.

Make me an offer. You never know.

Yes, I know this isn't the sale forum but that seems to be for bike stuff...a Mod can move the thread if they want.

I feel it might be out of my price range....Wanna swap for anything? Barter? maybe....:)

nzspokes
28th January 2014, 11:50
Hmmmmmmmmmm

MSTRS
28th January 2014, 11:57
I did say 'make an offer - you never know'.

I am realistic as to what it is likely to sell for, so not expecting moonbeams, but at the same time I'm not giving it all away.

Akzle
28th January 2014, 12:20
five buck and a bag of chips.

only i wont need the PC. or anything else, for that matter, as i don't have the power to run it.

and you have to pay my fuel to deliver the chips.

Akzle
28th January 2014, 12:23
what i would be interested in is any nigger with access to a 3d printer and/or a very tight CNC rig.... i've got some maths that wants printing.

Quasievil
28th January 2014, 12:23
Do you think it could cut these words?
" Some people cant back up what they share publically"

Just curious ?

MSTRS
28th January 2014, 12:48
It can cut whatever you like.

bogan
28th January 2014, 13:07
Do you think it could cut these words?
" Some people cant back up what they share publically"

Just curious ?

Depends if it has an in built spelling/grammar checker :whistle:

Quasievil
28th January 2014, 13:57
Depends if it has an in built spelling/grammar checker :whistle:

I actually forgot this is a biker site, I should pay more attention to my grammar and spelling.

Maha
28th January 2014, 15:03
I actually forgot this is a biker site, I should pay more attention to my grammar and spelling.

The site has speal chick now for viry hard to fuck things up.

Swoop
28th January 2014, 15:40

I'd concentrate on the punctuation.

imdying
28th January 2014, 16:44
I haven't a clue what a used vinyl cutter goes for, so I'll start the bidding at $300 sans PC + freight.

willytheekid
28th January 2014, 17:15
The site has speal chick now for viry hard to fuck things up.

:killingme:lol:...I think a little bit o wee came out reading that.....:mellow:

What a cool bit of tech!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNm3xwq5ewg
Best of luck with the sale mate...wish I had some of that money stuff (Unless you take kids or retarded dogs??:eek:)

Icemaestro
30th January 2014, 09:49
That is awesome! Somehow I don't think the wife would agree its a necessity however...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bogan
30th January 2014, 16:44
and I can get on with selling the gear that this thread is about...

speaking of which, if you can be arsed bagging up some a4ish bits (like 20 bucks worth) of vinyl I got some vinyl cutters for my cnc I was planning on fucking about with at some point...

MSTRS
30th January 2014, 16:52
Come for a ride...you know you want to...you can pick out some scraps to tuck down your jacket.

bogan
30th January 2014, 16:56
That's a good idea actually, I've been meaning to head over to hb for a while.

Which is to say, I'll flick you a pm if I ever actually manage it...

MSTRS
30th January 2014, 16:57
Don't leave it too long...

bogan
30th January 2014, 17:02
If I'm honest, I expect I will. But, if I leave it long enough, I might just bring the van and pick up the whole lot...

MSTRS
30th January 2014, 17:04
This w/e would be just about long enough, don't you think?

bogan
30th January 2014, 17:07
Errr, like this weekend but next year you mean? That should work, and hell, doug will probably have a polished frame for me to pick up by then as well :bleh:

MSTRS
30th January 2014, 17:12
There seems to be plenty of interest, based on the PMs so to save a lot of repeating my self that way, here's the guff you all want to know...

The cutter is a Roland (which are bullet-proof and do not compare them to those cheapshit things out of China) with a used value of $?? The new equivalent is anything up to $5000.
The software was originally $7500, but was designed to run on W98. When XP came out, I was told my version wouldn't run...bullshit, it's fine on XP. It comes with a dongle that must be attached to a printer port for the program to run.
PC is an old HP Pavilion with 2 hard drives. Goes ok. Be worth $0.00. It will come with a number of useful programs and the discs, as well as sign software with discs and fonts. Corel X3 is also with it, but not the discs. Also has a scanner, a 19" flat screen, a printer and all the cables. Can all be demonstrated working.
Vinyl is prolly around $400
Striping would be maybe $5000 to replace
Then there is a load of squeegees, a stripe slitter, some other bits and pieces.
Also found some clear paint protection film. Used to be popular on the front of bonnets to stop stone chips. $200 worth?

The first to come up with $1500 buys the lot. Or you can fight each other by 'outbidding that bastard who got in first'...LOL!!

blackdog
30th January 2014, 17:22
I was seriously considering selling the slingshot for this MSTRS.

Interested in a straight swap?

MSTRS
30th January 2014, 17:28
Sorry. Only swaps I'm interested in is cash...

blackdog
30th January 2014, 17:37
Sorry. Only swaps I'm interested in is cash...

Fair enough. A gut wrenching decision, but might put the bike up any way and see if I get a buyer before you.

Let the dice land where they may.

MSTRS
30th January 2014, 18:26
I do believe it's sold...

blackdog
30th January 2014, 18:33
Very good.