PDA

View Full Version : Dumbass biker

kevie
4th February 2014, 20:49
To the biker that underpassed me today ....... If youre on KB and reading this .... you should go buy a Lotto ..... if I hadnt been watching both mirrors you wouldnt be here today !!!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1457346744481118

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1457346744481118

sil3nt
4th February 2014, 21:01
bloody losers on cruisers

JimO
4th February 2014, 21:04
i was going to say he didnt wave either but he did later on

kevie
4th February 2014, 21:07
i was going to say he didnt wave either but he did later on

He musta been tired from a hard day at work cos he only managed to wave with one finger :banana: :rolleyes:

Rhys
4th February 2014, 21:18
Cock......

Hitcher
4th February 2014, 21:24
I hope he wins Lotto for no other reason than to rub smug, self-righteous nongs' noses in their effete pomposity.

Indiana_Jones
4th February 2014, 21:37
Silly cunt.

-Indy

skippa1
4th February 2014, 22:05
I must congratulate him. Smooth and although he was going fast, he looked very safe. Outstanding skills riding with one hand off the bars for so long too.

GSW
4th February 2014, 22:25
This thread is full of WIN!
:yes:

cs363
4th February 2014, 22:43
This thread is full of WIN!
:yes:

Not yet, it needs cassina's 38 years of experience to really instil it with win!

I think skippa1 has laid enough bait to lure him in though..... :yes:

Robbo
5th February 2014, 03:39
I must congratulate him. Smooth and although he was going fast, he looked very safe. Outstanding skills riding with one hand off the bars for so long too.

Whoa! Careful Skippa. With a comment like that you'll have Cassina on here shortly raving on again.:clap:

skippa1
5th February 2014, 05:11
Whoa! Careful Skippa. With a comment like that you'll have Cassina on here shortly raving on again.:clap:

Who is she :msn-wink:

nzspokes
5th February 2014, 05:45
Who goes at 50 on Auckland roads? Truck needs a bigger turbo......

Mike.Gayner
5th February 2014, 06:46
Oh look another whinging little fuckwit having a moan about the way someone rides. What a completely uneventful video - bike passes truck, truck driver has a little cry to himself.

TheDemonLord
5th February 2014, 07:08
Oh look another whinging little fuckwit having a moan about the way someone rides. What a completely uneventful video - bike passes truck, truck driver has a little cry to himself.

And so it begins...

Robbo
5th February 2014, 07:17
Pulls up a chair and ready for the entertainment

Dogboy900
5th February 2014, 07:47

OR

"Truck driver tries to be considerate driver, could have killed impatient, stupid bike rider making an illegal maneuver, truck driver is a little upset and one more biker tars the rest of us."

Had a similar situation driving my car; Saw 2 bikes coming up behind on a (narrow) motorway on-ramp, one moved to overtake me on the right so I drifted left to give him room and almost took out his mate ducking down the inside to undertake me.

We often complain that cagers hate us, or are inconsiderate, but to a large extent we reap what we sow.
I am guessing the OP is a bike rider as well so will probably still try to be considerate to riders, but to many who aren't stunts like that will just make them think we are all fuckwits.

TheDemonLord
5th February 2014, 08:18
OR

"Truck driver tries to be considerate driver, could have killed impatient, stupid bike rider making an illegal maneuver, truck driver is a little upset and one more biker tars the rest of us."

Had a similar situation driving my car; Saw 2 bikes coming up behind on a (narrow) motorway on-ramp, one moved to overtake me on the right so I drifted left to give him room and almost took out his mate ducking down the inside to undertake me.

We often complain that cagers hate us, or are inconsiderate, but to a large extent we reap what we sow.
I am guessing the OP is a bike rider as well so will probably still try to be considerate to riders, but to many who aren't stunts like that will just make them think we are all fuckwits.

I have had a few similar issues in my Cage - when in the outside lane, I travel close the hard shoulder, moving over slightly as bikes come filtering passed, and every so often someone will hoon up on my Right (so the hard shoulder) and I have nearly clipped them (hearing a bike coming up, not being able to see it due to a remuera tractor behind me filling all my mirrors, moving slightly right to let them passed...)

awa355
5th February 2014, 09:21
Kevie, at least this turkey got past in one go.

Had a stock truck driver tell me of a goon on a bike trying to pass him on the Parapara's , ran out of room so pulled in between the truck and trailer, alongside the trailer drawbar. The idiot sat there for quite a while untill the oncoming traffic cleared. Clarry said he was too damn shit scared to alter the line of his truck, no room to ease over to the left. He was one pissed off truckie.

Maha
5th February 2014, 09:59

Why did you attach the word Gayner to your login?

oneblackflag
5th February 2014, 10:58
Why did you attach the word Gayner to your login?

Polite warning I thoiught.

Banditbandit
5th February 2014, 11:01
Yeah, that was not bright at all ...

Now people, breath in and breath out ... everyone's alive and well ... don't give shit like this space in your head ..

Grubber
5th February 2014, 12:05
Ahhh the joys of being a truckie!
you don't half see some crap at times.

phill-k
5th February 2014, 13:43
I'm not sure what the issue is he is riding in his own lane after all, and is it not law that you must indicate at least 3 seconds before turning or changing lanes, plenty of time for him to pass a truck & trailer:Police::Police:

Mo NZ
5th February 2014, 17:08

Had a stock truck driver tell me of a goon on a bike trying to pass him on the Parapara's , ran out of room so pulled in between the truck and trailer, alongside the trailer drawbar. The idiot sat there for quite a while untill the oncoming traffic cleared. Clarry said he was too damn shit scared to alter the line of his truck, no room to ease over to the left. He was one pissed off truckie.

Shit decision to attempt a pass there by the sound of it. Another rider playing the Ah Shit game of death.

But you do have to admire the skill and the balls to drop into the gap of the drawbar.

I can well understand the Trucker was a little pissed. Poor bastard was probably waiting for the little bump as his trailer went over him.

wharekura
5th February 2014, 17:18
had a fkwit doing shit overtaking in rags to hamtown around 1630 on sunday. I never move to the left for the fakas (was in car).

nodrog
5th February 2014, 17:24
I am failing to see the problem. Your truck seems to be doing 10km an hour like you are lost, how many other road user are stuck behind you? Safest place seems to be infront of you.

george formby
Being under taken by cars when I'm in traffic is what rips my nightie. Bassids squeezing past to gain a bike length.

I've come to the conclusion that the best way to get past a truck is to stay in there mirrors. Most of the time they wave you past at the first opportunity.

Quite fancy being a trucker when I grow up.

Yamahardman

fuaaark! drawbar on a 4axle logging trailer is only about 2.1 meters long! Dunno about stocktruck, but i reckon itd be about that too!
crazy shit considering bikes are usually somewhere near the 1.5m long mark.

skippa1
5th February 2014, 17:28
fuaaark! drawbar on a 4axle logging trailer is only about 2.1 meters long! Dunno about stocktruck, but i reckon itd be about that too!
Victorys and some Harley's are 2.4m

Mo NZ
5th February 2014, 17:40
Have a go at dropping in or die I guess. No brainer.
Shit for brains to attempt it.

Laava
5th February 2014, 18:55

Actually there would be very few motorbikes under 2m long. My buell is that long and my v strom is pushing 2.4m.
So, yeah, riding the trailer gap is pretty impressive!

Yamahardman
5th February 2014, 19:01
Actually there would be very few motorbikes under 2m long. My buell is that long and my v strom is pushing 2.4m.

both my bikes are under 2m, haha

Brett
5th February 2014, 20:48
Meh, he wasn't doing a wheelie, so I'm not that interested.

Laava
5th February 2014, 20:59
both my bikes are under 2m, haha

You rushed out and measured them didn,t you?:yes:

Grubber
5th February 2014, 21:36

It would depend a lot on the type of truck trailer setup. If it was say a bulk unit there would be a lot more room between them whereas if he tried it with one of mine there would only be 1.4 metre gap at best. Not sure that would be a great option.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

wharekura
5th February 2014, 21:58
I am failing to see the problem. Your truck seems to be doing 10km an hour like you are lost, how many other road user are stuck behind you? Safest place seems to be infront of you.
[ deleted ]

Berries
5th February 2014, 22:16
why don't u just fk off
Nah, hes wright.

Laava
5th February 2014, 22:21
It would depend a lot on the type of truck trailer setup. If it was say a bulk unit there would be a lot more room between them whereas if he tried it with one of mine there would only be 1.4 metre gap at best. Not sure that would be a great option.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

You would have to pull a sik mono.

nodrog
6th February 2014, 07:25
[ deleted ]

do you need a cuddle?

caspernz
6th February 2014, 22:08

Non-event really. Now to the important aspect, what colour French knickers was the truck driver wearing? And how many inches on the high heels?

Katman
6th February 2014, 22:11
Non-event really. Now to the important aspect, what colour French knickers was the truck driver wearing? And how many inches on the high heels?

That depends on which prostitute he murdered.

BoristheBiter
7th February 2014, 06:40

I was thinking the same thing, look at how slow the white line is going past.

Why did the OP feel the need to take a 42ton truck down suburban streets for anyway?

Fatjim
7th February 2014, 07:12
Live and let live I say. If he'd hit you, it would have cost him a shite worse more than you. Let him decide whether there is risk or not.

Trouble with the food chain on the roads is that the big whales think they can judge what is safe for little fishies. We forget there is perspective, and we never have the other person perspective of any situation,.

wharekura
7th February 2014, 16:48
do you need a cuddle? as long as ur Christian beliefs allow it - u have my number girlfriend.

Katman
7th February 2014, 19:03
as long as ur Christian beliefs allow it - u have my number girlfriend.

Be careful, she drives trucks.