PDA

View Full Version : who was that on kohimarama road on sunday avo ?

skidMark
29th August 2005, 20:11
i saw a silver late model bike dunno what it was some sort of jappa .....

they had a yellow kb patch on thier right sleeve who were you i was the guy on the monkeybike by st thomas's school lights

and who else was in mission bay that afternoon from here cus i saw a hellload of bikers

N4CR
29th August 2005, 20:17

they had a yellow kb patch on thier right sleeve who were you i was the guy on the monkeybike by st thomas's school lights

and who else was in mission bay that afternoon from here cus i saw a hellload of bikers

I was there :devil2:

Friggen traffic is annoying down there when 'insert generic east auckland population here' drive slowly for no reason what so ever. Gotta love filtering most of the waterfront eh...

skidMark
29th August 2005, 20:23
i never used the median hehe :whistle: ddnt c u tris musta missed u

edit: don't think i did that sh1t intentionally just to diss u....(sorry eminem lyrics in head...as usual)

N4CR
29th August 2005, 20:33
i never used the median hehe :whistle: ddnt c u tris musta missed u

edit: don't think i did that sh1t intentionally just to diss u....(sorry eminem lyrics in head...as usual)

Yeah I was inspired by a passing scooter and hog... 'ahh why not'

Was a friggen nice day yesterday actually... I should have gone on some organised ride.

And you on the blue/white gsxr1k wave next time... makes my day better :ride:

skidMark
29th August 2005, 20:36
i waved heaps and yes it was a damn nice day ...i ddnt get a single wave back nothing.... :nono: :oi-grr:

crashe
29th August 2005, 20:57

SpankMe has a silver sports bike.. and he has on his black leather jacket on his upper right arm the KB sign stitched on.
Maybe it was him.

duckman
30th August 2005, 08:19
Spank was out around mission bay but he was riding the rejuvinated GB.

He passed me while I was "caging it".

crashe
30th August 2005, 10:06
Spank was out around mission bay but he was riding the rejuvinated GB.

He passed me while I was "caging it".

Ahhhhhhhhhh but he may have taken that bike home and then taken the silver suzuki out for a blatt....

SpankMe
14th September 2005, 15:56
Probably was me. I sometimes take the GB for a hoon, then as soon as I get home, jump on the SV to do the same ride.