PDA

View Full Version : Suzuki SV650 04

bobsmith
10th February 2014, 21:12

Sadly, my SV650 has to go as I've hardly used it over the past 8 months that I've had it.

Since I purchased it I have put brand new Chains and sprockets on it and brand new front tyre (pilot road 3 - very good on wet and long lasting) The rear tyre is Pilot sports and was almost brand new when I got the bike (about 6 months ago)

I've also put frame sliders on it (I'll put photos of this up soon) at a cost of $150 or so.

I've done very little km on it (less than 1000km) but it has been ridden at least once every week or so. Selling to fund my other hobbies.

Test rides are welcome on the you damage it you buy it at the asking price condition. Please contact me on 021320558 if you'd like to have a look at the bike.

Trademe listing: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=695334638&ed=true

bobsmith
14th February 2014, 09:14
Haven't been home much so haven't been able to take another photo but will get around to it on sunday.

Forgot to mention it also comes with a pack rack and a ventura pack as well as a handle bar mounted screen!