PDA

View Full Version : Q: Who here plays Counter Strike?

wkid_one
19th January 2004, 09:02
Interested to know.....

I play more Ghost Recon than Counter Strike - just loaded CS up and hate it......GR is a much better game esp online...

My preference tho is GP500 - however there are no online servers for this....followed closely by Motocross Madness 2. Then maybe GP4......

MrMelon
19th January 2004, 09:27
I haven't played CS for ages.. for bike games it was Moto GP2, but i've been playing more bf1942 lately.

SpankMe
19th January 2004, 09:37
Been playing CS since Beta 1. I ran the CS NZ web site untill me and egor had a falling out. I played as a member of the {AmD} clan. Before that we played Action Quake II.

MrMelon
19th January 2004, 09:43
Haha, I didn't know you're the same spankme from aq2 :D

I haven't played that for ages, but it was always good.

DeanOh
19th January 2004, 09:48
I dont play CS, too many kiddies :bash:
I play COD at the moment. :ar15: Its a good game, excellent graphics with excellent net code.
Was playing ET and RTCW in clans b4 that, and Q2 b4 that.

That was until last w'end, when I fried my CPU. :bye:

k14
19th January 2004, 10:21
I used to play CS when i had my 10mbit internet connection :niceone: but i havent played it for ages.

I play BF942 and desert combat mainly now. In a clan for bf1942 and that is a bit of fun.

MrMelon
19th January 2004, 10:48
I used to play CS when i had my 10mbit internet connection :niceone: but i havent played it for ages.

I play BF942 and desert combat mainly now. In a clan for bf1942 and that is a bit of fun.

What clan are you in?
I'm probably going to get back into playing for TC over the next few months for this tournament that's coming up.

wkid_one
19th January 2004, 11:05
I played in an online GR tournament hosted in the states last month - was interesting - we didn't fare too badly either.

wkid_one
19th January 2004, 11:06
I dont play CS, too many kiddies :bash:
I play COD at the moment. :ar15: Its a good game, excellent graphics with excellent net code.
Was playing ET and RTCW in clans b4 that, and Q2 b4 that.

That was until last w'end, when I fried my CPU. :bye:
Bloody oath - all the little kids is correct....

COD?
ET?
RTCW?

DeanOh
19th January 2004, 11:35
Bloody oath - all the little kids is correct....
COD?
ET?
RTCW?

Call Of duty
Enemy Territory (spawned from Wolf)
Retrun to castle Wolfenstein.

Kwaka-Kid
19th January 2004, 12:08
started CS in Beta 4.0... basically stopped about beta 7.1 as too many netcafe's with newbies and good connections-i give up. But when they relaese a new one ill play once or twice just to remember why i gave up then ill delete it... Been playing SP COD recently only a touch tho as there isnt much time, shit it seems fun... and i play AQ2 online altho only once every few months @ the moment. didnt like ET that much but when RTCW first came out i thought it was alright... MOTOGP2 ALL THE WAY! much better then GP500!!

wkid_one
19th January 2004, 12:35
Nah - MOTOGP = Arcade, GP500 = simulator

k14
19th January 2004, 14:32
Im in the overclockers new zealand clan, now called id (incendium drunkae).

Just started the 2nd season of the ea cup.

Chaosmage
10th July 2006, 18:49
Haha, I didn't know you're the same spankme from aq2 :D

I haven't played that for ages, but it was always good.

Yo Melon and anyother Aq2'ers I will post back here sometime soon with the NZ server for Aq2, there's also and Aus server up and a NZ forum. There was even talk about a Mooselan.

Hey Kwaka-Kid my guess based on you bike is that your aq2 nick was Logo :) then I looked at the location and knew it must be you.

Indiana_Jones
10th July 2006, 18:51
real men play N64 :D

-Indy

inlinefour
10th July 2006, 18:53
Interested to know.....

I play more Ghost Recon than Counter Strike - just loaded CS up and hate it......GR is a much better game esp online...

My preference tho is GP500 - however there are no online servers for this....followed closely by Motocross Madness 2. Then maybe GP4......

I got the Half-Life 2 ltd ed DVD and I believe it has CS on it. Never actually played it though...

SpankMe
10th July 2006, 18:55
You should check out the {AmD} Zombie Match server. Great CS:Source mod.

Whynot
10th July 2006, 19:08
never played cs much as it seemed to attract more than its fair share of tards ....
however spent a fair bit of time playing bf1942 (vanilla, fh and dc), bf2 and UT2k4.
started off with mohaa and UT a few years back.

avgas
10th July 2006, 19:11
With shoot em ups i prefer to play the story.
When is HL2 Ep2 comming out?

Brett
10th July 2006, 19:18
I love CS, but I am now pretty crap having not played for about 6 months.

MattRSK
10th July 2006, 19:30
real men play N64 :D

-Indy
YEAH Golden Eye, Perfect Dark. Hours of fun :rockon:

Indiana_Jones
10th July 2006, 19:33
Operation Flashpoint _b

-Indy

Kwaka-Kid
10th July 2006, 20:15
Yo Melon and anyother Aq2'ers I will post back here sometime soon with the NZ server for Aq2, there's also and Aus server up and a NZ forum. There was even talk about a Mooselan.

Hey Kwaka-Kid my guess based on you bike is that your aq2 nick was Logo :) then I looked at the location and knew it must be you.

Haha! Long time Chaos mate! Cheers, i still have AQ2 kicking around on various PC's here, though i havnt played it in possibly 18 months or more, and not seriously for crap, 3 years or more! but anyway sounds good. You'll also find only the best on here Code -BaN- is Shade, along with Xyster lurking here under another alias too!

Skyryder
10th July 2006, 21:44
But wouldn't playing that game turn you into a murderer Brett? Surely aq violent game like that should be banned as well.

That's sticking it to 'em OAB.

I don't play it so that's another reason it should be banned. :stoogie:

Skyryder

Brett
10th July 2006, 22:09
But wouldn't playing that game turn you into a murderer Brett? Surely aq violent game like that should be banned as well.

That is taking an arrogant approach to a debate. There is quite a big difference in the graphic content. Plus see the further posts made by me in responce to Indy. Despite my posts, I am not a by the book dude.

Indiana_Jones
10th July 2006, 22:23
Hey guys leave that shit about violent games in my res dogs thread lol. Don't want this to end up in PD.

-Indy

N4CR
10th July 2006, 23:05
I occasionally play CS and will be on recoil or something like that as N4CR OR N4CR_5. Merwood plays as well can't remember his alias though.

I also play joint operations on aussi servers as the same name(s).

Mainly playing oblivion at the moment.. sorta getting into those rpg things lately (borrowed me mates FF7 original CDs for ps1 hahahah).

Kornholio
10th July 2006, 23:18
Played CS from Day 1 then went to BF1942...was(still) in DMZ clan but cant play now cos of location and no broadband, Meh I got my bike now and mucho winding roads at my doorstep :D

SPORK
11th July 2006, 00:21
I occasionally play CS and will be on recoil or something like that as N4CR OR N4CR_5. Merwood plays as well can't remember his alias though.

I also play joint operations on aussi servers as the same name(s).

Mainly playing oblivion at the moment.. sorta getting into those rpg things lately (borrowed me mates FF7 original CDs for ps1 hahahah).
five words, Knights of the Old Republic.

Sooo good.

Wasp
11th July 2006, 08:40
Ive been playing CS since 1.5 came out so for about 4-5 years now, used to work in a cyber cafe in town and ran my own server in there for abour 2 years, these days you'll mainly find me in the Recoil CS 1.6 #1 wc3 mod server.

The_Dover
11th July 2006, 09:19
One word.

Nerds.

Lias
11th July 2006, 10:21
I used to play CS but stopped years ago (just before CS 1.6 from memory) because all my warezy CD keys kept getting banned and I couldnt be arsed paying for it :-)

Only game I really play online anymore is ET, play on Orcon and sometimes GA as LiasTAC. Try to keep the online gaming to a minimum now after I quit my 6boxing Evercrack habit :-)