PDA

View Full Version : I am totally and utterly in LOVE!!!

mstriumph
30th August 2005, 22:37
:hbd: picked her up this afternoon ........... rode her home [an hour] with no proper gloves or bikepants and i'm sooooooooo cold i can scarcely type ..

but - isn't she BEAUTIFUL?? :love: :love: :love:

curious george
30th August 2005, 22:50
Very nice.....
I found it to be an odd combination of being as comfy as an armchair, but still as quick as my GSXR... mind you it was only a 20km ride or something, but really really nice ride.
Enjoy you lucky sod. It looks new!

SPman
30th August 2005, 23:45
Niiiiiiice
Lots of miles devouring WA coming up?
Nothing like a beeyootiful new bike to rekindle the joys of riding.
Enjoy. :ride:

James Deuce
30th August 2005, 23:55
That is a fantastic motorcycle. I've ridden Mangell's and I was thoroughly impressed with it. Very nice choice.

skidz
31st August 2005, 02:23
Good on you, but not my kind bike.

Storm
31st August 2005, 06:59
Very nice.Have fun ! :)

Lou Girardin
31st August 2005, 08:49
That would tempt me away from Bandits if it was $5000 cheaper. Very nice.

Hitcher
31st August 2005, 08:54
A nice choice. Yamaha got pretty much everything right with the FZ1. Good fuel range is a big plus, compared with others in this class. Put some Metzeler Z6s on it first chance you get! Enjoy...

zadok
31st August 2005, 10:53
Nice one Marion. Get it in Midland?
You should join us for a ride some time. I am off on one to day with some work mates. The next one with them will be on 28 Sept. Just remembered, before that there is the Northam Motorcycle Festival. I'll be here on 17 Sept. It's just down the road for you.

mstriumph
31st August 2005, 13:37
yes - highway yamaha midland -- professional bunch and a good deal [but by that time i was so besotted by the bike i would have bought her even if they'd been shmucks :love: :love: :love: .... i have no shame..].

yes - northam's just down the road and it looks as though it could be good ... i'll be there probably both days [lame website they have though ...http://www.northammotorcyclefestival.com.au ]

got a mate biking up from the south coast for it so my guest caravan is taken [and the barn-flat is still full of daughter] otherwise could have offered u and the missus somewhere to overnight ...... think everything else will be booked out - you live close enough that that probably won't bother u though?

enigma51
31st August 2005, 13:43
Very nice :clap:

Phurrball
31st August 2005, 14:03
That is a fine motorcycle indeed. Congratulations!

I know the feeling of besotted elation - still in the throes of it following the purchase of our baby Bandit :love: :ride:

Rashika
31st August 2005, 16:06
ah lovely...ya lucky thing you!
Enjoy :ride:

froggyfrenchman
31st August 2005, 16:09
nice bike mate, wish i wasnt broke...

SDU
31st August 2005, 17:29
Nice bike must be an Awesome feeling to have a new toy :ride: :ride:

Zed
31st August 2005, 17:45
:hbd: picked her up this afternoon ........... rode her home [an hour] with no proper gloves or bikepants and i'm sooooooooo cold i can scarcely type ..

but - isn't she BEAUTIFUL?? :love: :love: :love:Congrats mstriumph!!

I like the colour, and being a 1000cc it would have a fair bit of get-up-and-go I'm sure!! :Punk:

Coyote
31st August 2005, 17:47
That is so awesome! I love the Fazer. Great choice :2thumbsup

mstriumph
1st September 2005, 13:10
first day of Spring and all that - thought i'd take her into work. Hmmmmm started to have second thoughts as i was wiping the frost off the cover [one below this morning....] 'cause i STILL don't have decent gloves :violin: .........or a wearable fullface helmet :violin: :violin: ............ then the sun came up and i thought 'whatever :love: - go for it' ...................

SO I DID :hbd: and its only 50ks but an 'interesting' road and whoooooooooooeeeee who GIVES a damn that i got in here half an hour ago and i still can't feel bits of me and people keep pouring hot tea down me and laffing?

wandered back out to look at me bike [clutching tea] a couple of minutes ago and can't see her for the circle of blokes round her [can see i'm gonna start feeling like the plain chick hanging around with the gorgeous chick if this continues lol ..........memo to self, grow wheels and an engine] ..............

i know, i'm babbling .... :o
i'll probably be a ashamed of meself when i thaw out ...... but at the moment i'm still high on it and
:rolleyes: just 'wow' is all

mstriumph
1st September 2005, 15:52
- have just heard that today is Perth's coldest first day of Spring on record ----- peversely, i don't feel so cold now :devil2:

Charlie
1st September 2005, 16:33
Flash. Very nice mstriumph. Looking forward to the days I can trade up and and up and up from my 250!

vifferman
1st September 2005, 16:35
i STILL don't have decent gloves :violin: .........or a wearable fullface helmet :violin: :violin:
Didn't you wangle gloves and a helmet as part of the deal?

SPman
1st September 2005, 17:08
Didn't you wangle gloves and a helmet as part of the deal?
Hey c'mon - this is Orstralia she's in..!:rofl:

Although...........

Nah - when your're in love you don't think of these things......

mstriumph
1st September 2005, 18:37
love is love
but bargaining is a way of life ..... :o

think i did ok .........thought i'd be ok with my existing helmet [hey - i can be wrong...] but got 2 side bags, a pillion seat bag, a fluffy sheepskin seat cover [not one WORD you guys!!], discount on my first service, guarantee of a loan bike at every service for the rest of my life [NOT a scooter, neither :wait: ] and a decent pair of gloves thrown in .................. unfortunately they are only getting the gloves my size in termorrer and i'm picking them up saturday [and going riding on sunday :Punk: ]

when i got in this morning & had thawed enuff to pick up the fone i called them again and am ALSO getting a discount on a fullface :innocent:

SPman
1st September 2005, 20:05
Whoops - we stand corrected.....
but REALLY.....a FLUFFY seat cover......:rofl:

Ok OK :nono: - I'll go down to the cellar..........:o

Storm
1st September 2005, 21:05
Whoops - we stand corrected.....
but REALLY.....a FLUFFY seat cover......:rofl:

Ok OK :nono: - I'll go down to the cellar..........:o

Jealousy is an ugly thing

Rashika
2nd September 2005, 05:36
a fluffy sheepskin seat cover [not one WORD you guys!!]

man and I thought I did good...I WANNA sheepskin cover!
On 2nd thoughts ....er no....... guess being chch, rather than Perth, I dont really need the warm stuff on my bike :rofl:

mstriumph
3rd September 2005, 23:35
sooooooooooo how's the Buell???? :hbd: :hbd: hope it lives up to all your expectations!!

Rashika
4th September 2005, 09:58
sooooooooooo how's the Buell???? :hbd: :hbd: hope it lives up to all your expectations!!
oooooooo ...very nice, just finished cleaning her, removing a couple of stickers and she's looking very HOT!
Hard ride back yesterday tho....Very strong winds and I was stuggling to hang on at times...mind you so were the others so THAT made me feel a lot better :Punk:

So did ya get out on yours yet this weekend?? Was the weather fine enough? :whistle:

zadok
4th September 2005, 10:05
man and I thought I did good...I WANNA sheepskin cover!
On 2nd thoughts ....er no....... guess being chch, rather than Perth, I dont really need the warm stuff on my bike :rofl:
It's not so much the cold, it's sizzling your backside in summer that you have to watch out for. :sunny: :sweatdrop

zadok
4th September 2005, 10:08
got a mate biking up from the south coast for it so my guest caravan is taken [and the barn-flat is still full of daughter] otherwise could have offered u and the missus somewhere to overnight ...... think everything else will be booked out - you live close enough that that probably won't bother u though?
Thanx for the offer, but not necessary. As you said, I live close enuf anyway. Hopefully the bike will be all better by then.

mstriumph
4th September 2005, 23:36
just got back from an 8 hour ride all the way thru the wine valley and waaay up the coast ------- MAGIC!!!!!!!!! she's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! [and my bum is soooooooooo sore! lol]
oooooooo ...very nice, just finished cleaning her, removing a couple of stickers and she's looking very HOT!
Hard ride back yesterday tho....Very strong winds and I was stuggling to hang on at times...mind you so were the others so THAT made me feel a lot better :Punk:

So did ya get out on yours yet this weekend?? Was the weather fine enough? :whistle:

Rashika
5th September 2005, 07:08
just got back from an 8 hour ride all the way thru the wine valley and waaay up the coast ------- MAGIC!!!!!!!!! she's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! [and my bum is soooooooooo sore! lol]

ooooo ...8 hours...now that is a real test of your bike and bum's endurance! :)

Goddess of Goof
10th September 2005, 00:23

Sore bum with a fluffy sheepskin cover ????? Well, I guess after 8 hours yes anyone'd get a sore bum.... but the sheepskin didn't help?

:violin:

Macktheknife
2nd October 2005, 19:47
Damn thats a sexy machine! Good for you.

heavenly.talker
2nd October 2005, 19:57
Happy riding to you
happy riding to you
happy riding to yo...ou
happy riding to you.

Congratulations on your new bike.
I hope you have lots of fun.

:apint:

oldrider
3rd October 2005, 12:33

but - isn't she BEAUTIFUL?? :love: :love: :love:
Enjoy your new bike, it looks impressive. It's a pity people are so anonymous on these forums a photo of you on your new bike would have been nice. I was impressed with just how suited Rashika looked on her new Bike.(Profile pic) Cheers John.