PDA

View Full Version : SV650 for sale

bluninja
19th January 2004, 12:18
Yellow 2002 SV650 K2 1000 miles plus 16 race meets.

Ohlins rear shock($1400), progressive springs and gold valve emulator in front.
4 degree ignition advancer fitted.
Tomasselli 3 way adjustable clip ons.

Dents to tank, scrapes on exhaust, and left of tail unit.

All road gear (lights indicators), original shock and springs.

$5500.

Call 0274832030. Selling for family reasons.

wkid_one
19th January 2004, 12:39
And we all thought you were just carrying a bit of extra weight - congratulations - whens it due?
:mobile::mobile::blah::msn-wink:

Coldkiwi
19th January 2004, 22:01
so you're gonna race the RSV-R now right??? surely!

bluninja
25th January 2004, 18:01
SOLD

But you may see it being ridden much faster round the track in future.

Kwaka-Kid
26th January 2004, 09:26
ohh who did you sell it to? do tell do tell?!

Hitcher
26th January 2004, 10:01
Nor did we ever find out about the "family reasons"... I guess there's always Shortland Street for a daily gossip fix...
:apint:

LB
26th January 2004, 17:34
ohh who did you sell it to? do tell do tell?!
Yeah Bluninja, I'm keen to know this too - please, please please (remember the time I took you driving in my car..........)

wkid_one
26th January 2004, 17:44
Yes - I want to know who bought the Hairpin Hater Machine toooooo.........I still have the vids I took at Puke of you going around on the Yellow Hairpin Lo Sider....

Hoon
26th January 2004, 20:15
How could you do it Blu?!?!? Who's going to keep me company at the rear of the F3 pack now??

wkid_one
26th January 2004, 20:50
More importantly - how is MOtorcycling NZ going to afford someone to actually mow the grass for them now Blu won't be doing it

bluninja
27th January 2004, 09:08
Reason for selling the race bike and trailer and wets. My wife and children miss their family in England too much. We're heading back end of Feb; the RSVR is going with me. I'm gutted to be leaving, but my happiness is pretty much linked with my wife and kids happiness. Don't know if it will be forever, depends on how we find England after 2 years here.

So there you have it....

wkid_one
27th January 2004, 09:14
Reason for selling the race bike and trailer and wets. My wife and children miss their family in England too much. We're heading back end of Feb; the RSVR is going with me. I'm gutted to be leaving, but my happiness is pretty much linked with my wife and kids happiness. Don't know if it will be forever, depends on how we find England after 2 years here.

So there you have it....
Oh shite really.

I am up on the 2nd week of Feb - would love to catch up for a beer before you leave.....

bluninja
27th January 2004, 09:17
Oh shite really.

I am up on the 2nd week of Feb - would love to catch up for a beer before you leave.....
I'm heading down Wellington on Fiday...be there late afternoon. Was just seeing a business colleague and dropping off some things, but could meet up before I start driving back.

svs
27th January 2004, 09:36
How could you do it Blu?!?!? Who's going to keep me company at the rear of the F3 pack now??

If my past performance is anything to go by, then I'll be seeing you soon. Need time to get license sorted and do a few clubmans before launching into F3.

wari
27th January 2004, 09:42
Sorry to hear you're off Blu :(

Why dont ya just get the wifes family over here instead ?

Maybe a get together for some beers (ginger beers in your case) is in order ?

:soon: :apint:

What?
27th January 2004, 09:43
but my happiness is pretty much linked with my wife and kids happiness.
That's a feasible reason, Blu.
Nice to have met you - maybe see you at the classics or Paeroa? If not, all the best for whatever the future brings.

wkid_one
27th January 2004, 10:33
I'm heading down Wellington on Fiday...be there late afternoon. Was just seeing a business colleague and dropping off some things, but could meet up before I start driving back.
Call me - 04 471 4511 (will divert to my mobile)