PDA

View Full Version : Girls Day Out

Keystone19
31st August 2005, 09:45
Following on from comments made in a separate thread, I was wondering about the possibility of running a session just for us chicks. The session would be aimed at new riders or anyone coming up to sitting for their restricted ro full licenses, but anyone would be welcome to attend. If there are any experienced girly riders who could share some skills with us that would be great.

The idea would be to set up a few cones in a carpark (I'm thinking Massey University 'cause that's where I work and it's easy to find) and practice some slow speed skills like u-turns and stuff, and then head off for a ride with a stop for some good coffee somewhere.

I am thinking the weekend of September 17th/18th, either day. I am doing my full test the following weekend and would like to practice some u-turns etc myself.

At this stage I'm just wondering if there is anyone out there that would be interested in this. I have added a poll to see which day people might prefer.

Cheers!

crashe
31st August 2005, 09:50
Yep me... :chase: :woohoo: :spudflip:

I guess I had better be there since I mentioned it in the other thread... :rofl:

chris
31st August 2005, 09:53
If you would be interested in a girls only session at one of our track days, get in touch. You would need to get together around 15/20 to have a session to yourselves, but I would be more than willing to work it into one of our future days.

Chris

enigma51
31st August 2005, 09:59
If you would be interested in a girls only session at one of our track days, get in touch. You would need to get together around 15/20 to have a session to yourselves, but I would be more than willing to work it into one of our future days.

Chris
If bug juice dress in his k road outfit can he join them?

Keystone19
31st August 2005, 10:00

Chris

Thanks Chris, that would be great. I'll PM you.

Keystone19
31st August 2005, 10:00
If bug juice dress in his k road outfit can he join them?

Bugjuice can join us in his K Road dress anytime. I believe Speedmedic has been seen in one too...

bugjuice
31st August 2005, 10:06
sweet, I'm in....

can I go to the GDO too..?? I've got enough make up n stuff, but there's hot chicks there.. It's not fair - girls complain about guys pervin at sexy girls at expos like this, then they go themselves when guys aren't really gonna go.. talk about double standards..

speedy, wanna dress as nurses again and crash?

Keystone19
31st August 2005, 10:09
sweet, I'm in....

can I go to the GDO too..?? I've got enough make up n stuff, but there's hot chicks there.. It's not fair - girls complain about guys pervin at sexy girls at expos like this, then they go themselves when guys aren't really gonna go.. talk about double standards..

speedy, wanna dress as nurses again and crash?

Any guys that dress as girls are welcome to attend... :devil2:

Mr Skid
31st August 2005, 10:09
I ride like a girl - can I come?

Keystone19
31st August 2005, 10:10
I ride like a girl - can I come?

You have to dress like a girl Rhys.

Although that shouldn't be hard... :rofl: :rofl:

Mr Skid
31st August 2005, 10:15

Although that shouldn't be hard... :rofl: :rofl:Would you mind if I borrow that dress you left on gareth_d's bedroom floor?

bugjuice
31st August 2005, 10:16
Would you mind if I borrow that dress you left on gareth_d's bedroom floor?
lamo.. :woohoo:

Keystone19
31st August 2005, 10:18

Damn, I forgot I left that there. Could you get it back to me when you've finished with it...

Mr Skid
31st August 2005, 10:23
Damn, I forgot I left that there. Could you get it back to me when you've finished with it...Sure thing. You'll have to be patient though, I think it might take me a bit of effort to get the stains out.

SARGE
31st August 2005, 10:24
i'd ask if i could go also...

but i look like Helen Clarke, with slightly less facial hair and better teeth

Keystone19
31st August 2005, 10:25
Sure thing. You'll have to be patient though, I think it might take me a bit of effort to get the stains out.

Bloody hell, what are you planning to do with it?

HDTboy
31st August 2005, 10:27

Although that shouldn't be hard... :rofl: :rofl:

He's got a girls jacket

Motu
31st August 2005, 10:58
Sure thing. You'll have to be patient though, I think it might take me a bit of effort to get the stains out.

Nice avatar Rhys! That's a sidevalve KR Harley,with a No1 plate,so....Mert the Dirt Lawill,or Black Bart Markel?
Mert I think.

Mr Skid
31st August 2005, 11:50
Nice avatar Rhys! That's a sidevalve KR Harley,with a No1 plate,so....Mert the Dirt Lawill,or Black Bart Markel?
Mert I think.Yep, Mert Lawwill is the rider in that pic.
Came across it when I was looking for some info on flat track technique for use on the XT. (I need all the technique I can muster if I'm to keep up with R33 turbos)

Here it is full size.

Beemer
31st August 2005, 12:29
i'd ask if i could go also...

but i look like Helen Clarke, with slightly less facial hair and better teeth

Get the Woman's Weekly to airbrush you and you'll be sweet! :rofl:

SARGE
31st August 2005, 12:32
Get the Woman's Weekly to airbrush you and you'll be sweet! :rofl:

why is it that a month before the elections she looks more and more like Demi Moore?.. rest of the year she is painful to look at..

Stroker Girl
31st August 2005, 13:52
I'd be keen to come along. Need to do some more low speed work cause I'm sure I'm getting a rep in Pukekohe for some of my dodgy manoeuvres (shit that's a hard word to spell). Keep meaning to go to a carpark to do some emergency braking practice too.

Plus I wouldn't want to miss seeing these boys in drag :rofl:

MadDuck
31st August 2005, 20:48
Great idea keystone but just not my cuppa - each to their own. Get hold of someone from WIMA they organise these kinds things. I have contact if you want?

We spend our lives wanting equality and then set up girly only days :mellow:

BTW....these boys dressed in drag sounds decidely hideous too unless they shave their legs to match of course :dodge:

Keystone19
31st August 2005, 20:54
Great idea keystone but just not my cuppa - each to their own. Get hold of someone from WIMA they organise these kinds things. I have contact if you want?

We spend our lives wanting equality and then set up girly only days :mellow:

BTW....these boys dressed in drag sounds decidely hideous too unless they shave their legs to match of course :dodge:

Nah, don't want to go to any trouble. Was just an idea. I don't mind doing something for a few mates though. Guys are welcome.

I'm not really into the girly thing either. I like riding with the boys... :devil2:

Cibby
5th September 2005, 18:58

Keystone.. so thats why Gareth keeps talking about how amazing you are.. i thought he was talking about your riding.. or maybe he was.. haha

I'd been keen for a play around and some practice.. i think its a great idea..

Bugjuice..as a nurse??? ?? this goes against your insurance premiums!!!!!!!

R6_kid
6th September 2005, 15:02
i might have to come along and continue my work of turning racheal into a 'bad girl' :devil2:
Tho im sure she would learn heaps from keystone - soooooo dodgey :nono:

Cibby
6th September 2005, 16:49
i might have to come along and continue my work of turning racheal into a 'bad girl' :devil2:
Tho im sure she would learn heaps from keystone - soooooo dodgey :nono:

Naturally, i am sure i have become more sweet and innocent since our last ride Gareth.. :rofl:

bugjuice
6th September 2005, 17:07
how would my nurses outfit affect my premium?!?! if anything, I'd be safer, cos they'd see me coming down the road, and everyone will get out of my way..

rfc85
6th September 2005, 19:02
ladies,you should all go out an do this good thing-jus make sure the house is clean,teas cooked and the beers cold before you do-oh an don't forget to cook the eggs-aye

mstriumph
6th September 2005, 19:06
and who can argue with that [either sentence lol]?? bling for that lady! :Punk:
..............We spend our lives wanting equality and then set up girly only days :mellow:

Cibby
6th September 2005, 20:30
how would my nurses outfit affect my premium?!?! if anything, I'd be safer, cos they'd see me coming down the road, and everyone will get out of my way..

how about for being a dangerous menace to society>???? :doctor:

althought i guess if someone had an "accident" that your plastic stethiscope and fish nets would come in handy.. always aiming to please huh bugjuice...
:apumpin:

R6_kid
6th September 2005, 20:36
i'll get waxed or go under the razor for a laugh (one of you can do it jill/rach) but i aint wearing no nurses uniform :puke:

however i may wear a pilots flying suit if that gets you ladies going :devil2:

Mr Skid
7th September 2005, 00:19
More than happy to turn up to your event in my A-line.You mean like this one?

Mr Skid
7th September 2005, 00:38
I see at least I made a dollar that nightAh yes, but what you had to do to earn that dollar..

Cibby
7th September 2005, 08:00
i'll get waxed or go under the razor for a laugh (one of you can do it jill/rach) but i aint wearing no nurses uniform :puke:

however i may wear a pilots flying suit if that gets you ladies going :devil2:

hmmmmmmm :devil2: interesting... Keystone, i think we might need to take this boy up on his offer.. i think i a lovley hot wax will do nicely..

and then Speedmedic will have something to do apart from trying to get peoples clothes off...

Keystone19
7th September 2005, 08:58
hmmmmmmm :devil2: interesting... Keystone, i think we might need to take this boy up on his offer.. i think i a lovley hot wax will do nicely..

and then Speedmedic will have something to do apart from trying to get peoples clothes off...

A wax huh. Reckon he's ever had one of those? This could be fun...

R6_kid
7th September 2005, 16:53
i've been attacked once before but it was only one or two strips.

I know it would turn atleast one of you on, and thats fine by me :devil2:

Qkchk
8th September 2005, 19:39
Will be keen for a meet-up of the ladies, not coming to see the boys wishing they were ladies.... :doh: hopefully will have that weekend free and will have Mr Qkchk in tow.

Qkchk
15th September 2005, 16:47
Has anyone given this GDO anymore thought? :zzzz:

Keystone19
15th September 2005, 16:51

Yep, check this out...

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=17163

bugjuice
15th September 2005, 17:36
don't stop thinkin about it.. :love:

crashe
15th September 2005, 17:54
don't stop thinkin about it.. :love:

Awwwwww my poor wee one second man....
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cibby
16th September 2005, 09:08
A wax huh. Reckon he's ever had one of those? This could be fun...

so ah... who is bringing teh wax then???

Keystone19
16th September 2005, 09:21
so ah... who is bringing teh wax then???

Oooh yeah, forgot about that. You got any in the cupboard?

Cibby
16th September 2005, 09:25
Oooh yeah, forgot about that. You got any in the cupboard?

haha.. i'll see what i can rustle up.. haha might get those sticky pull apart ones from the supermarket.

either that or the really stick as hell stuff that really hurts....

Not that i'm going to enjoy inflicting pain on gareth.. :doobey: :banana:

Keystone19
16th September 2005, 09:31
haha.. i'll see what i can rustle up.. haha might get those sticky pull apart ones from the supermarket.

either that or the really stick as hell stuff that really hurts....

Ohh yeah, get that really sticky stuff. Bugjuice might like that too...

Not that i'm going to enjoy inflicting pain on gareth..

Yes you are... :devil2:

Cibby
16th September 2005, 09:34
Ohh yeah, get that really sticky stuff. Bugjuice might like that too...

Yes you are... :devil2:

haha.... shhhhhhh... i didnt want him to know it.. haha ;) :devil2: to late i guess..

and bug?? well.... might have to think up something "special" for that one.. :whistle: expecially if he wears his nurses outfit.. :woohoo:

Keystone19
16th September 2005, 09:37
and bug?? well.... might have to think up something "special" for that one.. :whistle: expecially if he wears his nurses outfit..

I want to see him on his bike, with the skirt up around his freshly waxed thighs, in the rain... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now what about Mr Skid...?

Cibby
16th September 2005, 09:44
I want to see him on his bike, with the skirt up around his freshly waxed thighs, in the rain... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now what about Mr Skid...?

hahaha secretly.. so do I.. hahaha nothing nicer than freshly waxed theighs.. maybe i should bring some theigh highs wtih lace at the top as well.

i mean, we cant do things by halves now can we???

Mr Skid?? does he want to join in to?

bugjuice
16th September 2005, 09:47
ooooooo now you're just giving me ideas..
and I don't need to buy stuff to get sticky.........

plenty in the cupboard

Keystone19
16th September 2005, 09:48
hahaha secretly.. so do I.. hahaha nothing nicer than freshly waxed theighs.. maybe i should bring some theigh highs wtih lace at the top as well.

i mean, we cant do things by halves now can we???

Mr Skid?? does he want to join in to?

A menage a trois of waxing ya reckon. I think Mr Skid's chest probably needs doing... :devil2:

Cibby
16th September 2005, 09:52
ooooooo now you're just giving me ideas..
and I don't need to buy stuff to get sticky.........

plenty in the cupboard

well... thats good to know then isnt it.. :devil2:

you gonna disappoint us buggie your u gonna brave the rain adn let me and keystone deal to you????

In the nicest possible way ofcourse. :devil2:

Cibby
16th September 2005, 09:52
A menage a trois of waxing ya reckon. I think Mr Skid's chest probably needs doing... :devil2:

excellint :)

i am almost tempted to say that if it is raining too much we can chill at my place..

this sorta opportunity to show guys what us girls go through doesnt come along every day now does it.. ;)

Keystone19
16th September 2005, 09:54
excellint :)

i am almost tempted to say that if it is raining too much we can chill at my place..

this sorta opportunity to show guys what us girls go through doesnt come along every day now does it.. ;)

Now that is a damn fine idea. If it's too wet for waxing after we've weaved the cones, we can go back to your place and do it to them there... :devil2:

Cibby
16th September 2005, 10:00
Now that is a damn fine idea. If it's too wet for waxing after we've weaved the cones, we can go back to your place and do it to them there... :devil2:

crank up the barbie.. few beers in the :whistle: fridge.. haha

boys screaming in pain while we rip hair out gently.

sounds perfect...

Keystone19
16th September 2005, 10:06
crank up the barbie.. few beers in the :whistle: fridge.. haha

boys screaming in pain while we rip hair out gently.

sounds perfect...

I'll bring the camera... :devil2:

SixPackBack
16th September 2005, 10:11
Perfect....i will bring Bbbbaaarby, she's due for her brazilian :rofl:

Keystone19
16th September 2005, 10:13

excellent, Gareth_D, Mr Skid, Bugjuice and Bbbbaaaarby all up for a Brazilian. Now SPB, what are we going to do to you...

Cibby
16th September 2005, 10:13

I'll bring the camera... :devil2:

:Punk:

does it have a video camera as well??

hmm.. i wonder if the boys are aware that all this is going to happen :)

Cibby
16th September 2005, 10:14
excellent, Gareth_D, Mr Skid, Bugjuice and Bbbbaaaarby all up for a Brazilian. Now SPB, what are we going to do to you...

brazillians???

hmmmm.. this really is turning interesting.... :eek:

we gonna need a lot of wax....

Keystone19
16th September 2005, 10:15
does it have a video camera as well??

yep, it has a video camera...

hmm.. i wonder if the boys are aware that all this is going to happen :)

Not yet, but they will... :devil2:

Mr Skid
16th September 2005, 10:37
Now what about Mr Skid...?I'm the P.I.M.P. for Team MILF. You can't do shit to me.

Now get off the computer, and start turning some tricks. Daddy needs a carbon fibre hugger for his XT.

bugjuice
he's beanman little children.. but he can't help..
have you got any baked beans?

you could wax his bean,,

FROSTY
Runns screaming from the thread -hot wax -shavers --clearly this is one of those S and M web sites ive stumbed into
arrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

bugjuice
16th September 2005, 11:25
Runns screaming from the thread -hot wax -shavers --clearly this is one of those S and M web sites ive stumbed into
arrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
ahhhhh.. you know you'll like it.. :devil2:

R6_kid
16th September 2005, 22:32
i see a new tui billboard...

Im really looking forward to this - (you know how they go)
:wait:

SixPackBack
16th September 2005, 22:37

Bbbbbbaaaaahhhhh...........u do that bitch......don't make me post the photo's SPB

Phenoix
16th September 2005, 22:53
Waethers not looking too good.
So wax those legs and get lots of photos too.
actually, do just one of his legs, it looks better :rofl:

R6_kid
16th September 2005, 23:14
Waethers not looking too good.
So wax those legs and get lots of photos too.
actually, do just one of his legs, it looks better :rofl:

FUCK OFF! Had that before, aswell as candy cane and rugby sock legs. Its hair or NO HAIR

Cibby
16th September 2005, 23:17
FUCK OFF! Had that before, aswell as candy cane and rugby sock legs. Its hair or NO HAIR

well... no hair it is then :devil2:

Gremlin
17th September 2005, 00:38
At the risk of posting and getting targeted for some scary scheme, girls are always moaning about waxing, why don't you use something else??

I used that veet stuff that you apply and then scrape off for my cycling and it wasn't that bad... Only problem was that it promised to reduce growth overtime and that never happened.

Although I no longer use it so I s'pose it avoids problems now...

Cibby
18th September 2005, 08:55
At the risk of posting and getting targeted for some scary scheme, girls are always moaning about waxing, why don't you use something else??

I used that veet stuff that you apply and then scrape off for my cycling and it wasn't that bad... Only problem was that it promised to reduce growth overtime and that never happened.

at the risk of you soundling like a pansy by "de-hairing your legs"

the whole point is to cause these boys a bit of pain... hehe ;)

THanks for the suggesting thou, i might try it myself.. ;)

HDTboy
18th September 2005, 12:39
It's odd that most girls wax their box, pluck their eyebrows, wax legs, get tatoos on their ankles and lower back, but won't let you fuck them in the arse "cause it hurts"

Slipstream
18th September 2005, 12:44
It's odd that most girls wax their box, pluck their eyebrows, wax legs, get tatoos on their ankles and lower back, but won't let you fuck them in the arse "cause it hurts"

Maybe it's just you they won't let f**k them in the arse :psst: ....:devil2:

Right Charlie
18th September 2005, 15:59

I tried Nads for men... :buggerd: bloody waste of money, Its just a chemical shave. No Quicker, lots messier, and stung a little, lasted no longer. (My legs... Im a cyclist too)

Tried Waxing once too, took me about 3 hours to finish. Was a case of Riiiip FUCK, then cool down for a coupla minutes, discover wax is cold, heat up wax again, riiiiip FUCK, cool down for a coupla minutes... Next time, ill get somone to do it for me!

nadroj
18th September 2005, 16:21
Just a bunch of Mother-Pluckers!

Gremlin
18th September 2005, 19:21
at the risk of you soundling like a pansy by "de-hairing your legs"
yeah, but having seen in-grown hairs... not pretty. Also, if you come off and slide, the hairs try to grip the tar and can rip the skin away from your leg.

So I walked around proud, reckoned it made me all professional like :eek:

the whole point is to cause these boys a bit of pain... hehe ;)
please proceed right ahead and make sure of vids and pics please = entertainment :drinknsin