PDA

View Full Version : No MotoGP on Sky !!

denill
19th January 2004, 18:24
Hey guys, have you read this ? :Oi:

http://www.silver-bullet.co.nz/news.php3?id=2666

marty
19th January 2004, 18:48
WHAT??????? no rossi and his band of merry followers???????????? what will i do with my sunday nights now - no more chips and baileys waiting for it to come on?? GRRRR.......

the motogp is streets ahead of the superbike - hands down.

What?
19th January 2004, 18:55
:eek: no GP :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Coldkiwi
19th January 2004, 21:50
courtesy of the silver bullet site...

OK. You can just sit there and take it - or you can write (politely !) to any, or all these addresses asking them to make MotoGPs happen on Sky.............

mking@skytv.co.nz - sky@skytv.co.nz and jdicken@skytv.co.nz

k14
20th January 2004, 07:56
Well that is just complete and utter arse!!! Moto GP is so good to watch, also the 250 and 125 classes!!

I cant believe that sky is such a bunch of dickheads to do this!!! :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

denill
20th January 2004, 08:06
I cant believe that sky is such a bunch of dickheads to do this!!! :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

BUT they will :argh: - unless EVERYONE gets off their arse and writes to any or all of the addresses given.

There is no excuse not too....

If you are reading this, you have the facility. So do it now............. :ar15: :ar15: :ar15:

k14
20th January 2004, 08:17
Yip, just sent one.

Now everyone else needs to do the same!!

denill
20th January 2004, 08:31
Yip, just sent one.

Now everyone else needs to do the same!!

It would be interesting to read what you guys write and maybe of help to some.

I wrote:

Jill.

Thank you for your prompt reply confirming that MotoGPs will not be shown on Sky.

You wrote:

We have coverage of the THQ Supercross and the Superbikes this season.

But Jill that is of no comfort whatsoever...........
That is like saying to a Coro fan. There will be no more Coronation Street but we will be showing Emmerdale..............
Please reconsider that unthinkable decision and make the arrangements neccessary to make MotoGPs happen for Kiwis.

I feel that the normally complacent motorcycle sport fans will revolt.
These subscribers by their nature are not there for Rugby etc. They pay to receive motorcycle sport and the MotoGP is central to that.
Without MotoGP we have nothing........

Regards
Bill Walch
Copy to: mking@skytv.co.nz - sky@skytv.co.nz
:done:

wkid_one
20th January 2004, 09:00
LOL - I think you will find that they will not pay the exhorbidant broadcast rights fees regardless of what is said. They had a mutual agreement last time that reduced the costs.

At the end of the day - MB racing is a small target audience.

PS - has anyone checked whether any of the other channels are broadcasting it BEFORE hammering Sky?

However - my email to them

Jill,

It has come to my attention that Sky are no-longer going to broadcast the MotoGP for the 2004 season.

I would be interested to understand the rationale behind this. Whilst I can appreciate that the contract with Telstra/Saturn no longer facilitates the broadcasting - has Sky explored the opportunity of purchasing the broadcasting rights themselves?

Also - has Sky any awareness of the audience numbers that the series attracted in NZ and therefore the customer base they are alienating by not endeavouring to cover the series in 2004?

I note you mentioned we will have the THQ Motorcross. However you fail to acknowledge that this is a DIRT based racing event - which you have always had - so there is nothing new in providing this and it provides no solace for track racing fans. You also mention you have Superbikes - again this was already broadcast so isn't anything new. Also - if Sky were in touch with their audience and the shifting trends in sport - they would acknowledge that the SBK series is diminishing - and is no longer the 'World Championship' it was but more a marketing exercise for Private Racing Teams - especially now all the top riders are now racing MotoGP. My guess is you retained this through your affiliations with BSkyB rather than any proactive efforts to show Motorbike Racing on your service.

It is extremely disappointing that Sky have ignored what is a large and growing segment of their customer base - and especially at a time when Saturn is a growing presence in the market. It appears more and more that Sky are no longer showing what the customers wish to see - but rather what can be obtained at the best price. For Example - I would dare say more customers in NZ would watch the MotoGP racing than the Eastern Conference NFL game between the 6th and 9th placed teams - yet we are persistently given American sports as an appetiser between the NZ Sports. On this premise - why aren't we given the AMA Motorbike Championship - and only given NFL/NBA/NHL?

I have NEVER received a survey from SKY ASKING me what programmes I would like to see on your service - how then can you plan to meet your customers needs if you don't ask them what they want? Isn't this the biggest 'staple' of running a customer focused SERVICE organisation?

This was similar to Sky's dropping of the Premier Snooker Championship 4 years ago - whereby no acknowledgement or explanation was given after covering the event for 3 years.

I am certainly cognisant of the fact that Sky needs to run to a compromise and cater to the wider audience, whilst running profitability for already obsecenely rich shareholders - however this decision appears to run contrary to my knowledge of the audience figures of these broadcasts of MotoGP - I would be interested to know (unless sensitive) whether the viewing audience of the MotoGP races has grown or diminished thereby validating your decision or vindicating my email.

I would appreciate some feedback as to the decision made to not broadcast MotoGP.

James Deuce
20th January 2004, 09:02
Bollocks. It's gone and it won't be back. If they can ditch Formula 1 then they'll deep six MotoGP without a backwards glance. I would suggest that the decision is dictated by the cost to Sky and the lack of ratings when compared to that cost.

NZ is the land of the oval ball and I would also humbly submit that MotoGP may also have impinged on some rugby schedule.

Been through this with the F1 campaign and once they've made a decision they won't go back.

:angry2:

Jim2

wkid_one
20th January 2004, 09:22
Bollocks. It's gone and it won't be back. If they can ditch Formula 1 then they'll deep six MotoGP without a backwards glance. I would suggest that the decision is dictated by the cost to Sky and the lack of ratings when compared to that cost.

NZ is the land of the oval ball and I would also humbly submit that MotoGP may also have impinged on some rugby schedule.

Been through this with the F1 campaign and once they've made a decision they won't go back.

Jim2
Although I agree with tyou, an email takes 2 mins to type and send - wheres the harm

Re the F1 - that is why I asked the question - is TV One likely to take this up instead? My thoughts are they will given this is the F1 of bike racing

James Deuce
20th January 2004, 09:30
Sorry - should have made myself clear. I've sent the email. Just whinging here. I think I should probably :shutup: :o

denill
20th January 2004, 12:17
Re the F1 - that is why I asked the question - is TV One likely to take this up instead? My thoughts are they will given this is the F1 of bike racing

Yeah, deep down I know you are right :weep: and Sky won't back down. So how do we lobby TV1 ?? :confused:

BUT I am pretty pissed off with Sky and my sub could very well be cancelled.

The other BUT is; we can't just roll over and let the b*stards win. Motorcycling has enough enemies. We are second-class citizens and we need to fight for what we really deserve...... :angry2: :mad: :bash:

Dave
20th January 2004, 16:03
Heres mine:

Dear Sir/Madam.

I am disgusted to hear that the MotoGP series will not be shown on sky this year.

I have had sky since it was first released in NZ some 10 or 15 years ago.

I also was amongst the first to purchase digital at a price of around $1000 when you promised us Formula one that you then didn’t show.

Motogp is by far surpassing super bikes now for its level of entertainment and I would seriously reconsider my having sky given that you are dropping support of a series that I love to watch.

I hope you reconsider.

I may use my money to go to do outdoor activities and cancel my subscription.

Regards,

Dave Webley

Coldkiwi
20th January 2004, 16:43
screw Sky then, lets email TV one, extol them for being wise enough to show F1 and then ask for Moto GP. Of course, the problem arises that sometimes they run concurrently (or is that F1 and SBK rounds?) and F1 would of course take precedence

SPman
20th January 2004, 21:13
So much for my decision to get Sky this year - no MotoGP - they can go take a flying f**k! I'll send an Email anyway. Perhaps Richards idea of petitioning TV1 might be worthwhile......although I wouldnt hold my breath.....

Dave
21st January 2004, 08:24
screw Sky then, lets email TV one, extol them for being wise enough to show F1 and then ask for Moto GP. Of course, the problem arises that sometimes they run concurrently (or is that F1 and SBK rounds?) and F1 would of course take precedence

If anyone-TV3 has shown more bike racing this year (except for sky),
Maybe they would be sympathetic.

k14
21st January 2004, 09:42
Dont know where you get that from?

I dont think i have seen any motorbike racing at all on tv3, although i could be wrong.

All the motor racing i have seen has been on sky (live coverage of SBK and MGP) and delayed coverage on tv 1 on a sunday afternoon.

Although, tv3 might want to take the coverage cause they took the rally coverage off tv1 a few years ago and now show quite good coverage of it, the weekend that the rally is actually on. So that could be another idea.

Photographer_nz
21st January 2004, 11:40
:bash: Hi Fellow Motorcycling People. I've sent the following to all those at SKY:
"To Whom it may Concern, It is with utter disgust that I have learned that Sky will not have the Moto GP this year. I am a keen Motorcyclist and have been a Sky customer for 10 years. Whilst the SuperBikes are likened to Touring cars, and it is to be commended that you are showing them, Moto GP is Formula 1 on two wheels. It is Not some small series that no one will watch. It is even more interesting this year as many riders have swapped teams, Rossi going to Yamaha being one of them, and new riders starting, eg: Hodgson and Xaus coming over from SuperBikes.I was so glad a few years ago when Sky took up showing it. It saved me having to go down to my local Pub to watch them on the Big Screen.
Whislt I think it should be part of the existing service I would, as a last resort, consider Pay-Per-View. I think you are making a mistake not showing the GPs, and I know there would be an uproar if Formula 1 was not shown. I hope you will listen to the voice of Motorcyclists and Customers.
Yours Sincerely, Ian Thornton."
I will send a modified version to TV1,3 & Prime. Ya got to do something. No use moanin' after it's gone for good !!!
Cheers, Ian. :ar15:

Coldkiwi
21st January 2004, 16:46
have sent an email, although now that I'm not a Sky subscriber anymore, I'm not so worried. Having said that, in my email I pointed out that there is no way I will bother subscribing again because of no MotoGP.

make the bastards pay I say

mangell6
21st January 2004, 20:51
Isn't it great that SKY is making more room for the world champion rugby team to be seen on television. :Pokey:

LB
22nd January 2004, 05:06
Isn't it great that SKY is making more room for the world champion rugby team to be seen on television. :Pokey:
Or perhaps re-runs of golf?

wkid_one
22nd January 2004, 06:43
But hold on - you will have the full Nascar season on Sky as well, as well as 8 different soccer leagues from around the world - full coverage of the NBA, NFL and NHL seasons, wood chopping, drag racing, Argentinian Polo matches and of course Atheltics. Oh - and the PRCA Rodeo, 4 reruns of each rugby game....the AFL season as well, and I forgot Major League Baseball ( this has an immense following in NZ - so my apologies).

Indy car is another one well worth watching as opposed to MotoGP as well as the good old viewing staple of Powerboating (can't be without that)

k14
22nd January 2004, 06:59
Yeah, you gotta love watching cars go round and round in circles for a few hours, it is just SO exciting!!

Has anyone got a reply from their emails yet?? I'm not holding my breath!!

gav
23rd January 2004, 08:46
I just sign up for this site and the first thing I read is this ! :no: Do we know if anyone else is covering MotoGP? Telstra/Saturn maybe? Great if you can get it, sucks otherwise. The only reason I first got Sky was for the bike racing, and then upgrading to digital, oh well, I'll email Sky and see if I get a reply!
Oh, and hi everyone! :beer:

Hitcher
23rd January 2004, 09:56
Sepang this weekend too. I will wait with baited breath to see if Kawasaki look like being competitive this year. Brand-new bike running Bridgestones this season. Apparently they were only half a second off the Hondas at practice. It will also be interesting to see how Dr Rossi goes on a Yam (quite well, I suspect).
:buggerd:

jrandom
23rd January 2004, 10:23
Sepang this weekend...

Yup, that new Kwak seems to have surprised people at practice, it'll be nice if we get something other than RCVs up front this year. Of course, it looks like we'll have to make do with reading about it on the race result websites after the fact.

If Kawa can somehow tie the new bike to the ZX-10R in people's minds it should wonders for sales. A little more difficult for Honda to relate the RCV to the CBRs, given the whole V5 thing.

Although I suspect that the 'win on Sunday, sell on Monday' rule applies less to bikes than cars, since sprotbike riders seem to be well-informed as a rule. Witness the deserved on-road prevalance of the GSXR1000 in spite of Suzuki's dismal GP performance.

k14
23rd January 2004, 10:49
Just got this reply:

Good Morning Kirk,

Thank you for your email and comments.

Once a contract for a sport has expired SKy puts in a bid for the continuation of rights.

Unfortunately our bid was not accepted by the distributor this year and they were unwilling to negotiate a price.

While we would love to continue showing the MotoGP, the asking price was prohibitive and since we don't have an unlimited budget we were unable to secure rights for this seasons races.

We will continue to put in a bid each season hoping to secure rights.

Regards,

Jill Dicken,
Programming Liaison Officer.

By the sounds of that there isnt any chance at all of it happening :no:

wkid_one
23rd January 2004, 11:19
and my reply

Afternoon Dan,

Once a contract for a sport has expired SKY puts in a bid for the continuation of rights.

Unfortunately our bid was not accepted by the distributor this year and they were unwilling to negotiate a price.

While we would love to continue showing the MotoGP, the asking price was prohibitive and since we don't have an unlimited budget we were unable to secure rights for this seasons races.

With regards to American Sport, this comes to us direct from ESPN International, and a deal is done for the whole channel, which at present includes the THQ and AMA series) not separate events. This does give us the opportunity to try a secure rights for other sporting events to which they are not rights holders, such as the Superbikes.

As with the MotoGP we have tried to bid for the Snooker World Championships however last year there was no overseas coverage given to this event. There are many sports and events that we put in bids for but are unsuccessful.

Regards,

Jill Dicken,

I will paraphase - 'we were too cheap in our offer, so you miss out'

Motu
23rd January 2004, 11:23
Oh,so they only win bids on the cheap sports,that's why they have crap sports to watch.Get pissed enough and some people will watch anything.

Hitcher
23rd January 2004, 11:33
Bring on tractor pulls and lawnmower racing...

k14
23rd January 2004, 11:49
It is strange that the provider rejected the offer (however low it was) cause they would still get money for what i am assuming is not really doing much.

Ohh well, we'll just have to watch it on tv one about 2 months after the races :mad:

wkid_one
24th January 2004, 00:02
I have sent emails off to Saturn, TV3 and One to see if any of these stations are planning of broadcasting live races

denill
24th January 2004, 08:04
I have just posted: :disapint: :disapint: :disapint:

http://www.silver-bullet.co.nz/news.php3?id=2675

gav
24th January 2004, 11:23
hmm, TVNZ seem to chasing a review type tape that covers 125's and 250's with MotoGP, guess this would be a one hour show? The tapes are sent out of Spain, how many do you think won't arrive on time? I would have thought they could download stuff direct, maybe not still relying on the above? seems old tech, huh? Guess you could always buy a subscription at motogp.com and watch it live on your computer, but I aint coming into work at midnight on a Sunday!!

marty
25th January 2004, 09:38
hmm, TVNZ seem to chasing a review type tape that covers 125's and 250's with MotoGP, guess this would be a one hour show? The tapes are sent out of Spain, how many do you think won't arrive on time? I would have thought they could download stuff direct, maybe not still relying on the above? seems old tech, huh? Guess you could always buy a subscription at motogp.com and watch it live on your computer, but I aint coming into work at midnight on a Sunday!!

here's their response:

Hello Stefan,

Once a contract for a sport has expired SKy puts in a bid for the continuation of rights.

I will decline your offer to place my thoughts on the web site, as it would make my life so much easier if we were able to please all of our customers!

Regards,

Jill Dicken,

Please note all programmes/dates/times/channels are subject to change without notification

wari
26th January 2004, 15:55
also jpainter@skytv.co.nz ...

denill
27th January 2004, 10:48
I have just received this response from Saturn:

Hello Bill

I apologise for the delay in replying to your query, we were waiting on a reply from Sky TV. Neither Saturn TV, nor Sky Sport will show the 2004 MotoGP.

If you have any further queries, check out our online help, or call us, tollfree on 0508 888 800.

Kind Regards
Kim
TelstraClear Customer Care

Guess there is nothing else to do - except slit my wrists - on the steps of Sky office. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Coldkiwi
27th January 2004, 11:53
wait a second... if Sky's bid didn't get accepted for showing MotoGP in NZ (and presumably Aussie)... WHO'S DID!? They must be competing with someone else so who was it and where do I sign up?

denill
27th January 2004, 13:20
You can see Wanganui. Good ol TVNZ.

http://www.silver-bullet.co.nz/news.php3?id=2678

What?
28th January 2004, 05:06
wait a second... if Sky's bid didn't get accepted for showing MotoGP in NZ (and presumably Aussie)... WHO'S DID!? They must be competing with someone else so who was it and where do I sign up?
Unfortunately, no-one. Not in NZ. It is just that Sky's bid failed to meet the price some European countries can pay. The wankers who run the show would rather not make a sale than make one at a lower price (scared the others will get a whiff of it and refuse to pay so much). Eventually they will crap in their own nest, though, and no-one will accept their high demands. That's how TVNZ got to have F1 live coverage.

jimbo600
2nd February 2004, 19:57
I spoke to Sky today and was informed that Sky tried, but could not secure screening rights to MotoGP. What that means is all the writing and phoning in the world will not help. It will however help to secure MotoGP for 2005.

I have since told Sky to shove their crap up their arse. What a load of old crap. MotoGP 2004 is going to be a vintage season too.

wkid_one
2nd February 2004, 20:02
Just get the DVD - problem solved.

Now if you will excuse me I have to go watch The US OPEN TIDDLYWINKS FINAL on Sky...compelling viewing it is. I have booked the Argentinian Open Polo Competition after it. Then I thought I would watch the pursuit for the Motorcycle Land Speed record at Bonneville on Discovery - because I missed the other 27 times it was on. :rolleyes::rolleyes::eyepoke:

denill
2nd February 2004, 20:16
I spoke to Sky today and was informed that Sky tried, but could not secure screening rights to MotoGP. What that means is all the writing and phoning in the world will not help. It will however help to secure MotoGP for 2005.

Yep, you are right there.

It is a bit like Churchill's retreat at Dunkirk. He came back to fight another day at Normandy.
We have to keep up the letters and pressure or we may never see MotoGP live on screen in NZ again !!! :ar15: :ar15: :ar15:
In spite of the reaction from you guys it is a storm in a teacup compared to the uproar at the loss of F1 and I think Sky will reckon they are off the hook lightly. And they still have their lousy money in their bank......... :angry2: :angry2:

PS: I have booked to be at PI in October. That is about as live as you can get............
:done:

jimbo600
2nd February 2004, 20:50
Just get the DVD - problem solved.

Now if you will excuse me I have to go watch The US OPEN TIDDLYWINKS FINAL on Sky...compelling viewing it is. I have booked the Argentinian Open Polo Competition after it. Then I thought I would watch the pursuit for the Motorcycle Land Speed record at Bonneville on Discovery - because I missed the other 27 times it was on. :rolleyes::rolleyes::eyepoke:
Hey wkid-one,

I don't suppose you could tape the open tiddleywinks final for me. You see I haven't got Sky anymore.

I'll stalk the Sky offices untill they can guarantee coverage in 05. 'Till then it'll have to be the DVD.

denill
5th February 2004, 17:19
Just posted - http://www.silver-bullet.co.nz/news.php3?id=2698

wkid_one
5th February 2004, 20:31
Just posted - http://www.silver-bullet.co.nz/news.php3?id=2698
For those who can't be arsed following the link - here is what it says
Posted: Thu 05-February-2004 08:17:43 PM by Bill W (denill@xtra.co.nz) I have just received this email from TVNZ Anna.Gowan@tvnz.co.nz Thank you for your recent correspondence regarding the Moto GP. Please accept my apologies for the delay in reply.

I have spoken with the ONE Sport team with regard to your enquiry. The Moto GP will be screened within Shell Helix Motorsport on TV ONE. As the times and dates for this screening have not yet been released to the TV Guide and the Listener, we are unable to confirm exactly when this event will screen. I suggest that you keep an eye on your television listings for upcoming programming.

As TVNZ embraces its public service mandate, it is increasingly important that we pay attention to what our viewers are saying. Your comments are an important part of this process, and I thank you for taking the time to contact us with your feedback.

You may care to express your appreciation for this coverage with perhaps encouragement for TVNZ to provide more that just the token of coverage that we have received in the past.
It is the squeaky hinge that will get the oil.

&ltIf you have a comment on the above article, or a snippet of info you think may be of interest to Silver Bullet readers send it to: Bill W (press@silver-bullet.co.nz)>

jimbo600
5th February 2004, 20:45
Nice one centurion

denill
6th February 2004, 05:02
For those who can't be arsed following the link -

Ummmm - following the link should not be too dificult for most..... :doh:

Just point the little arrow thingy at the pretty blue writing, push one of the little buttons on the mousey thingy and hey, it will work for you just like it works for Rach. :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Photographer_nz
6th February 2004, 09:56
Hi Peoples, I got da same 1 back:
"Thank you for your recent correspondence regarding the Moto GP. Please accept my apologies for the delay in reply.

I have spoken with the ONE Sport team with regard to your enquiry. The Moto GP will be screened within Shell Helix Motorsport on TV ONE. As the times and dates for this screening have not yet been released to the TV Guide and the Listener, we are unable to confirm exactly when this event will screen. I suggest that you keep an eye on your television listings for upcoming programming.

As TVNZ embraces its public service mandate, it is increasingly important that we pay attention to what our viewers are saying. Your comments are an important part of this process, and I thank you for taking the time to contact us with your feedback."

Soon as no one has the Contract after Telstra-Saturn gave it up, I wonder who TVNZ will buy it from ? I must ask her. Cheers, Ian. :no:

bondagebunny
6th February 2004, 10:36
just threaten to cancel your membership - I cancelled mine when they took bike series off normal transmission and put onto the digital channels so it cost more to watch. Sky are scumbags, but at least they are honest about ripping you off. The last time they put up the subscription rates - they said it was because they didnt think they were making enough money and wanted more.

denill
13th February 2004, 10:38
I wrote to Anna Gowan @ TVNZ:

Thank you for your reply.
I and many others are feeling very let down by Sky and we are pleased to hear that TVNZ are to show MotoGP, albeit, a delayed broadcast.
But - is that to be an abbreviated version of the race, or will TVNZ show the whole race ??
I keenly await your reply.
Regards
Bill Walch

The reply:

Dear Bill

Thank you for your email.

The Moto GP will be screened in a magazine format, with highlights from the various events within the Moto GP. For this reason, the Moto GP race will not be screened in its entirety.

Thank you
Anna Gowan
Anna.Gowan@tvnz.co.nz

denill
5th March 2004, 12:34
On this subject you may care to read:
http://www.silver-bullet.co.nz/editorial.php3?id=12

Wenier
5th March 2004, 13:47
Wut u must take note of is that the coverage on TV1 shell helix motorsport is only going to b highlights most likely so you wont get the full coverage that you want, but at least you will be able to keep up with the series.

Also has anyone noted that whenever you have to deal with industries about certain issues that the persons name is always odd or funny like in this case JILL DICKEN, or from blockbuster for being sued over 10min of hardcore porn at the end of a PG movie the representative was RANDY HARGROVE heheheh it is jus odd where do they get these ppl :D

wkid_one
5th March 2004, 16:36
blockbuster for being sued over 10min of hardcore porn at the end of a PG movie
And does anyone know what movie it was?

PLease

Steve Taly
9th April 2004, 12:27
In a reply from Sky TV was told there has been only 150 objections to not showing the races this year out of 550,000 subscribers so I suppose we are pushing s**t up hill but if you haven't registered your objection yet best to do so as who knows what there required number is?....... <_<

denill
9th April 2004, 13:07
Quote: In a reply from Sky TV was told there has been only 150 objections to not showing the races this year out of 550,000 subscribers.

Well, are we to believe that.... :argh: :argh:

If you are interested in being able to view MotoGP on SKY this is the address sky@skytv.co.nz
and that would then make it 151............. :ar15: :ar15:

Cleve
11th April 2004, 08:15
To watch MotoGP via internet you have to run a bandwidth test to see if you can setup a reliable enough connection to the moto gp servers.
Cost is 30 Euros for 2004 season subscription (till 08/11/04)..

You should be able to watch it if the bandwidth is good.
You can also record the events to either download to your Laptop or for onto VCDs/DVDs to play on a DVD player..

Cleve

denill
11th April 2004, 08:22
To watch MotoGP via internet you have to run a bandwidth test to see if you can setup a reliable enough connection to the moto gp servers.
Cleve :blank:

Hey Cleve, how does one test for bandwith ???
Chers
Bill :stupid: