PDA

View Full Version : Super Cooper

Motu
31st August 2005, 17:02
Remember the Cooper (http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Motorbikes/Motorbikes/Classic-vintage/auction-33968640.htm) ? They were made in Mexico and had thick sandcast cases with Yamaha internals I think.Len Perry had a few hanging around for years.This looks like a really nice one,and spares too...but they were yellow originaly.

paul.ty
31st August 2005, 17:41
Hi Motu,
Yes you are right about them being yellow. They had an Maico inspired frame and DT Yamaha parentage engine.
It was the brainchild of Frank Cooper a Maico distributor and first appeared in
Are you riding on Sunday!!

Coyote
31st August 2005, 17:55
Nice looking bike. Like the classic scrambler style

Motu
31st August 2005, 17:56
Hi Motu,
Yes you are right about them being yellow. They had an Maico inspired frame and DT Yamaha parentage engine.
It was the brainchild of Frank Cooper a Maico distributor and first appeared in
Are you riding on Sunday!!

Th,Th, THIS sunday!!? I think I'm in a time warp,I walked over to the bike a 4.00pm and had a look at my clutch lever...oh,too hard...and walked away.Max attack tomorrow,ok? Still haven't done the comp licence,another day job.Hope the weather holds,that place turns to chicken soup in the wet.

paul.ty
31st August 2005, 18:35
Don't you mean chicken sh*t
Did you know that when you buy a day licence the amount comes off when you renew your licence.
You better get that lever fixed the weather is going to be perfect.

Trakxntrials
1st September 2005, 19:03
Well I gonna anyway ...

I am expecting the both of you to turn up this Sunday - thank you very much!
I have ordered nice weather - but I will bring the gummies just in case!

I have a new toy to try out - *cheesy grin* :zzzz:

Don't worry about your day licence Motu - you forget I'm the secretary now and will talk to the gods above for you.

See you fellas there :spudflip: