PDA

View Full Version : Trail ride up North !!!!!!!!!!!! 1st Feb

Firefight
19th January 2004, 18:53
:sunny: "the Hooker"is on again,,@ Hukerenui Trail ride 20 mins north of Whangarei, this great ride features 5 farms joined for the event,, Volcanic rocks, Pine forests,
Kauri plantations,, hay paddocks,, this ride is supported by "Planet Honda"",

if you have not done this one B4 , give it a go, you'll :love: it.

See you there :sunny: :sunny:

Hambo45
16th December 2005, 20:52
Is it gonna be on again next year? or any similar events?

NotaGoth
16th December 2005, 20:59
:sunny: "the Hooker"is on again,,@ Hukerenui Trail ride 20 mins north of Whangarei, this great ride features 5 farms joined for the event,, Volcanic rocks, Pine forests,
Kauri plantations,, hay paddocks,, this ride is supported by "Planet Honda"",

if you have not done this one B4 , give it a go, you'll :love: it.

See you there :sunny: :sunny:

Ahhhh make sure you all have fun hey.

Hambo45
16th December 2005, 21:21
:) twas last year, lol, check out the post date

Wellyman
17th December 2005, 15:01
Is it gonna be on again next year? or any similar events?

Yes it is on again mid febuary this year. I will most probaly be there.
WM

Hambo45
17th December 2005, 15:51
Choice, sounds all good

Wellyman
17th December 2005, 20:05
It's a sweet ride and is worth the travel. my dad was the organizer of the first ever one along with Greg Power. The trails are always great. I know I have ridden all the trails up there as I used to live in the area ( we used to own the local pub)
WM

Hambo45
17th December 2005, 20:37
Awesome, have to organise a group of us to road trip up there eh? bit of a drive :)

Wellyman
18th December 2005, 20:45
Yea. well I go every year so I will be there. it is on March 11 2006. put it in your diary now because it is a ride that you don't wanna miss!

cheese
19th December 2005, 09:11
I'm so goign to that!!

WRT
29th December 2005, 10:20
Brilliant, if you guys are organising a group to go up, give me a yell, assuming I'm free then I am keen as mustard. There's a bunch of us that normaly ride together, we have trucks and vans plus my car and trailer so we should be able to help out with transporting if needed.

Keep us all informed!

Cheers guys,
Walt

Wellyman
29th December 2005, 10:22
Brilliant, if you guys are organising a group to go up, give me a yell, assuming I'm free then I am keen as mustard. There's a bunch of us that normaly ride together, we have trucks and vans plus my car and trailer so we should be able to help out with transporting if needed.

Keep us all informed!

Cheers guys,
Walt

Sweeet as man! we could go for a KB group blat around one of the tracks, and see who is the fastest KB dirtbiker.

WRT
29th December 2005, 10:30
Sweeet as man! we could go for a KB group blat around one of the tracks, and see who is the fastest KB dirtbiker.

LOL - yeah, that'd be the go. I aint fast tho, I have to admit. I just love clowning round on the bikes, great fun. Be real good to finally put faces to the names tho, anyone else noticed that the dirt riders arent as friendly as road riders? Here on KB everyone seems to get along ok, but up at the parks its pretty rare to get a wave/nod/smile out of anyone, but on the road people will pull up next to you just to say hello. Crazy stuff.

So yeah, a KB group blat would be good. Keep us posted, eh?

Wellyman
29th December 2005, 15:54
LOL - yeah, that'd be the go. I aint fast tho, I have to admit. I just love clowning round on the bikes, great fun. Be real good to finally put faces to the names tho, anyone else noticed that the dirt riders arent as friendly as road riders? Here on KB everyone seems to get along ok, but up at the parks its pretty rare to get a wave/nod/smile out of anyone, but on the road people will pull up next to you just to say hello. Crazy stuff.

So yeah, a KB group blat would be good. Keep us posted, eh?

Yeah, I go hard when im riding my dirtbike. I don't wave usually or talk much, i've just got a head down ride fast attitude,talk after the ride and during the lunch break.Will keep in touch
WM

Hambo45
29th January 2006, 17:47
So, shud we all meet up there then??? im definately keen.

Any1 know where to get more details? like, do we need a mnz license? opening time?

Cheerz

Wellyman
30th January 2006, 00:20
www.poweradventures.co.nz
all the contact details etc. ring greg for more info

Chipster
2nd February 2006, 11:35
Is anyone heading down from Kerikeri or similar to the Hooker? Could still be looking for trailer space if I haven't got a towbar on the missus' car by then... cheers.